Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone laughed at him, almost dead in the face. It wasn't a single laugh, or a snort it was a full-on roaring, belly laugh.

He started to walk away, toward one of his council members, Siegfried who he could pinpoint with his Yin-Yang sensing..

Doombringer: Defeating me proves nothing honestly, you know why Sado isn't here right? You saw the bounty, by this point the whole damn world saw it, haven't they? It told you why what you're saying is pointless, why the fear is unjustified. That man is so sick, I think he might be getting a "Make a Wish" here in the near future, why? Because he fought for you, and the humans like you. That idiot was too stupid, and he put himself alongside his council on the front lines and fought a Goddess for this village, and you pitiful humans. How do you repay that? By rocking up on him when he's basically on his deathbed trying to keep things together. I'm weaker than a Genin right now, I can get rolled over by a Chunin on their worst day most likely and a Genin if he's doing well that day. I was never put in charge because I was the strongest, I was put in charge because I did the job, the way it needed to be done. Do you want the truth? I'm waiting on someone more ready and willing to take the responsibilities from me. I have been since the first day, but it's not going to be you.​

Reactions: RuckenTM

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Strix nods, gets up and leaves.

LLM
Viewing the man Blodreina would watch him unsheathe his sword. Timelessly before her benevolent body could perceive what was going on there began vicious winds emitting from the blade. She would plant her feet as she watched the strong wind clear the rain that freshly materialized. The Queen would get slightly pushed back, holding her own against the ferocious winds viewing the glare of the man who called himself Siegfried. Uncertain that if this were to endeavor a indication of a threat the Queen she would clasp her hands together, instantly separating them after. She would make use of the sacred markings on her palms, beginning to stretch her arms outward as she would create a void of dark chakra that would absorb the wind chakra, turning vicious wind currents calm.

The Queen would observe the man calling himself the Calamity of Sin unknowingly the true calamity were in Siegfried's grasp. Her stance shifted into something intense as her brown eyes would widen, manifesting into a red color activating the legendary Kekkei Genkai glaring into the man's eyes. Blodreina's began radiating and expelling chakra as she slowly were to start become menacing. "I know nothing of cowardice, I came here alone." This was done to merely imitate the energy that she was receiving from Siegfried.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
Change in tone awoke Ikiru to his place. Holding his prideful self was quickly stomped by the weigh of the clone speaking in place of the original. The words spoke to Ikiru placed the inner realization of what he had to bring to the table. Ikiru was willing to train harder to attain the same respect the clone spoke of. “I…I…will beat you in a fight!..That’s right I challenge you!”

Even the cracking of fear in his voice, Ikiru was no weaving in his determination and aspiration. Ikiru had been seen through and his emotions had taken the best of him. He was afraid, ashamed, scared, eager, and aspired all at the same time. The Clone was someone beyond his limits.

The two clones understood each other well, as one attempted to ease the situation.

“If you win, I’ll do as you say, if I win…well you are nothing and I can walk in here whenever and do whatever I want! How’s that?” His eyes however reflected a sort of ‘awe’ in the situation, Ikiru was eager to see just how far he was from what the man in front of him considered himself to be.

Suddenly as a commoner informed the other clone. It would depart from the place as Ikiru became bewildered but eased by the situation. He now had a better chance winning knowing he other clone wouldn’t interfere.

@Howard
Sieg was handling one of the strangers (Blodreina) as he saw the other person that had the unknown chakra leave (Trixis or whatever). Also sensing that the Sado clone had been intact, Sieg wanted to know what the hell those two linked up about, and why she left so suddenly. Blodreina, her tone and her words were very close to getting her ass scraped across the graveyard, but Sieg had to put certain things first. He was indeed a part of the Council, so he had to make sure he was in tune with all the politics coming in and out of the village also. Giving Blodreina a scoff, he spoke to her once again.

"Its good that you aren't a coward. With a mouth like that and your overall demeanor you're going to need to have a strong head on your shoulders. Walk with me as we speak... I can't having you wondering around. At least not yet... Tell me where you came from. Got any goals?"

As Sieg said this he'd be walking off, headed towards the Sado clone, hoping she had the right mind to follow. He'd make his way into the area where he felt the clones chakra signature, only to be led to the Kage mansion to ask about the actual Kage. As he approached there were a few things he noticed. One was a chakra signature he felt near his brethren Mirabelle often (Red) was near the other sado clone near a tea shop. Seems that was her apprentice maybe? That clone was in decent hands at least over that way. Another thing was the clone in the kage mansion being approached by a wimp frame of a kid. Well compared to men like Sieg and Sado, the person wasn't particularly menacing. Blodreina had a bigger threat to her aura if we were honest.

Now in ear shot distance, Sieg was immediately triggered. Not only was the wimp openly speaking to Sado as if they were equals, but he was openly challenging the head of the country Sieg loved. Using a flash of speed to come between the tiny one and Sado, Sieg held Balmung to the man's throat as he spoke out loud.

"I'll be forced to slay you right in this mansion if you don't make your way out of these lands. I won't be as tolerant as Sado sama either. If I have to hear anything else out of your mouth besides begging for your life and apologizing to this ridiculous clone, I'll remove your tongue and send it to your family before locking you away for good."

Sieg had a serious tone and he meant every single word he spoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard and RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
With the explanation, Ikiru was sad and regretful. He had to find a cure a, solution, a chance to see the utmost peak of power the man was. Learning of this, learning of the bounty, learning of the things he hadn’t know about. He violently felt remorseful for his actions but his pride hinder him from apologizing. This didn’t mean his body’s reaction to the situation wouldn’t be reflected, it was clear enough to anyone to understand of the situation. “I’m going to find this cure! Then, I’ll fight-“

Cut off from the sudden intrusion, a being had simply just appear out of thin air. Nothing much could had been said, they’d further more aim to harm him. This sudden occurrence was beyond what Ikiru could see. Their claims to have him leave the lands also threw Ikiru into disarray. He looked to the man behind him to confirm if they had summoned them.

“Who are you?”

@Howard
@Shady Doctor

Reactions: Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Seems no one bothered to acknowledge us…” Miyu commented, causing Queen to snort a bit. Mirabelle rolled her eyes and continued into the conversation happening currently in the Kage Mansion. She heard the individual ask who he (Sieg) was, prompting Queen to take over for a moment. “He’s my subordinate and fellow councilman” she answered for him, before waltzing over towards his side with a rather amused look on her face. “He’s correct, directly challenging our leader isn’t exactly the wisest thing to do, considering the current pandemic that’s currently loaming over. Now then, if you still have a need or have an issue with that, you can complain to HR, aka us and we’ll take your number and contact you in the near future, mmk?” she tried hard to be “nice” but Queen wasn’t the type to behave herself, she was mostly in control cause of sheer boredom honestly.

Seems there are some newcomers here as well…” she glanced over at the other female, her eyes red and crimson. It was an Uchiha, something she didn’t expect to see here today. She turned her attention to the other Hayabusa, she really didn’t know who he was but she was interested in knowing at a later time.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With a somewhat disgruntled sigh at the lack of anything truly meaningful coming from the conversation that had initially started between the two representatives of differing villages, Chise was both disappointed and.. somewhat relieved. She had hoped that something would have taken place and sparked opportunity for the nations to both potentially prosper and find common ground to agree upon for each to move forward productively, but she was just glad that nothing too drastic transpired either, given the fact that spur of the moment "talks" such as these were rarely so seamless in their overall transaction. With a faint sigh escaping her a second time after taking a moment to dwell on the "silver lining" of the situation, Chise slowly stood from her seat at the booth, leaving a token of currency behind to pay for the beverage she had requested before shuffling from her seat and toward the exit. She had something she wished to discuss with the Kage, but first she needed to see if she could find something..

After having exited the tea house, Chise made her way toward the Kage manor. She wished to look for a library, or whatever the closest thing might be, and given the infancy that the village supposedly was in, she suspected that the most likely location that a wealth of knowledge would be kept for safe keeping and orderly management would likely be in the Kage's mansion itself. Given the "open doors" mentality that the majority of the official locations in the village seemed to be somewhat.. known for, she opted to take advantage to try and explore the halls of the manor to hopefully find the best thing to a library, but if nothing else hopefully find some historical plaques or artwork that she could ponder on. If nothing else, she'd no doubt find another of the Kage's clones located in the building as well, which would allow her the means to ask after the library she seemed to be in search of.

As she entered, she witnessed the armored figure of what she could briefly recall as one of the village council members working his way up through
You must be registered for see images
the halls. She had yet to properly introduce herself to them, so no doubt there'd be little other better opportunities to present themselves than the one right in front of her. She moved to follow behind him to the best of her ability without seeming too "suspicious," given the nature of whom it was she was following, she wanted to try and be as conspicuous as possible to avoid a misunderstanding. However, just as she approached the turn of a corner, she stopped just shy of appearing around it to hear the exchange between the council member, a younger boy and what seemed to be another clone for the Kage, and.. Mirabelle? She blinked, settling against the wall in a somewhat out-of-sight arrangement as to not interrupt, listening to the engagement that was taking place. It sounded hostile; at best passive aggressive.. Was there going to be an engagement to transpire right in the heart of the village's capital building? Such a thing was hardly taken lightly, nor was it something that anyone would ever consider possible, given the nature of how well protected such a place was meant to be. Yet here it was, seemingly unfolding right in front of her, putting her in an uncertain position of what to do.. If it came to it, she'd consider the possibility of stepping in, if nothing else but to hopefully try to interject and prevent anything too drastic from taking place, here of all places.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond waking up from a long nap felt off his body ached something fierce, activating his byakugan he'd see several people gathered in the Kage mansion one with a weapon drawn to another; dropping his leg weights he'd make his way to the manor 5 puppets(Lyss, Ilya, Abrigor, Artemis, Zeus) and Jecht in tow(Flying). As he entered and walked down the hall he would see a young girl, You know standing out here kinda makes you suspicious. He said in a cheerful tone as he walked past and entered the room, I don't know what's going on here but why the **** do I feel like I've been hit by a Biju bomb?
-----
Chakra: 2600-15=2585

Puppets in Coffins:
(Jupiter) Zeus
Type: Puppet
Range: NA
Chakra: 30
Damage: NA
Description: Zeus is a puppet based on Greek mythology. Zeus was the sky and thunder god in ancient Greek religion, who rules as king of the gods of Mount Olympus. Zeus is a fairly tall puppet being around six feet tall making it taller than most ordinary puppets. Zeus wears a torn white cloth around his body that covers his legs, but keeps his chest exposed. One of its most unique characteristics is that it holds a metallic lightning rod in its left and right hands. Most of Zeus’s abilities are derived off of lightning hence the reason for the lightning rod.

Abilities:
The first ability that Zeus has is based on using the two lightning rods that are in its hand. By activating a seal on the lightning rods the user can release form them a lightning bolt that can extend up ten meters of wherever the rods where pointed. With this ability, it is possible for the user to adjust the puppet’s arms in order to release the lightning bolt into different directions, but the overall damage caused by this attack is equivalent to A-rank. When releasing the lightning bolt directly at an opponent, it is possible for the user to cause electricity to branch off of the main bolt in order to hit multiple targets. It is also possible for the user to place the rods on the ground and activate the seal and release underground a stream of lightning and once it reaches its designated location the user can cause lightning to erupt from the ground in a ten-meter radius of wherever the lightning bolts go off at and can extend up to ten meters in the sky once it has been done.

The second ability of the rods is that the user has the ability to activate another sealing tag in response to incoming lightning up to S-Rank. Zeus will then place the rods in a vertical position and emit a golden barrier five meters around itself. This next ability comes into action upon a lightning attack coming within five meters of the barrier and will then begin to seal/drag the lightning-based attack inside of the rods. Once this is done, the rods will become charged with electricity and this can be seen as lightning currents branching off of it. Once the user has charged the rods with incoming attack electricity can be seen flowing through it and will allow the user to boost the next attack used by rods by +20. Alternatively, it is possible for the user to release the sealed technique in the form of a lightning bolt/stream towards an opponent that is up to long-range. As always the user can opt to point the rods in different directions in order to allow the lightning currents to attack different opponents.

Lastly, the user can infuse ten chakra points into a seal on Zeus’s body causing its body to emit a bright white light up to five meters around itself. This light does not harm anyone’s eyesight but does prevent the opponent from seeing what is happening around Zeus and what is happening to Zeus directly. Essentially, this light will block the opponent’s line of vision with a bright light. This ability can last up to one turn and can only be used three times. Additionally, it is possible for Zeus to own up to its name as a god because on the soles of Zeus’s feet are holes that the user can pour chakra into. By spending five chakra points every time the user can passively activate an ability of Zeus that allows it to move throughout the field and scale the skies with the help of the chakra pushing him around.

Note: The first ability has a one-turn cooldown whereas the second ability has a two-turn cooldown.

(Abigōru) Abigor
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: NA
Description: Abigor is a rather tall, demonic oriented puppet whose frame is larger than any ordinary puppet or human because it is around eight meters tall making it a distinguished puppet. As far as aesthetics go, Abigor is a rather bulky puppet that possesses a brownish hue and appears to be coated in a layer of metallic plates. Abigor is a grotesque, monstrous puppet entity with several lesser accessories scattered throughout its body. Some of its more distinguished characteristics would have to be the massive cannon that it holds on its arms. The cannon happens to be the puppets main source of power and with it allows the puppeteer to expel a variety of different types of attacks.

Abilities:
Elemental Cannon: The first ability of Abigor involves the user utilizing a Fuinjutsu tag located inside of cannon. By infusing thirty chakra points into the cannon the user will be able to release from it the lightning element. The cannon will release a thick and wide stream of the desired element that the user can choose to use to hit multiple opponents by simply moving the cannon around. This particular ability can extend up to long-range.

Goo Cannon: The second ability of Abigor, involves the user channeling chakra into the cannon as previously done, but this time around the chakra will manifest itself into a sphere of concentrated chakra. Once ready the user can quickly release up to two chakra spheres in quick succession towards a targeted area. The special thing about these spheres in that the moment they make contact with the ground it will begin to disperse up to five meters around the targeted area. Once contact has been made, the ground will have been layered in a special chakra that is very sticky which can be used to immobilize targets. (A-rank)

Absorption Cannon: The third ability of Abigor, involves the user sending chakra points into a seal inside of Abigor's cannon. Once the user has done so they will point the cannon into the direction of an incoming attack. In response to the attack, the cannon will begin to unleash a powerful sealing jutsu that will begin to drag inside of it any incoming attacks or persons. The thing about this sealing jutsu is that the suctioning wave can only be felt when the object the user is trying to seal is five meters away. Also, when the user is trying to seal away a technique they are only able to seal away certain techniques which just means that jutsu that cover a wide range and scale will not be able to be sealed inside. Despite the cannon being unable to seal certain jutsu, it is still possible for the user to seal large jutsu because once the attack is within range of the suction wave the attack will become compressed and will be dragged inside of the cannon. When a person or sentient creation is within range of the suction wave they will find it difficult to move due to powerful suctioning wave This ability is equal to A-rank and can seal up to S-rank jutsu.

Poison Cannon: By utilizing a compartment inside of the cannon, the user will be able to release from the cannon a concentrated stream of gaseous poison throughout the field. This ability has the strength of an A-rank and, it is possible for the user to utilize it in order to counter other attacks or they could use it to blast away opponents with a powerful stream of smoke. This poison will have the effects and properties of the puppeteer poison. (A-rank)

Notes:
~Each ability has a range of Short-Long except Absorption Cannon, which is limited to short-range.
~Each cannon has a one-turn cooldown except for Absorption cannon which has a three-turn cooldown.

(Juno)Artemis
Range: NA
Damage: NA
Description: In ancient stories, Artemis was known to be the goddess of the hunt. Artemis is a rather average puppet height wise due to it being only five feet tall. It is clothed in rudimentary fabrics that run throughout her entire body. The most distinguishing feature about Artemis would have to be her holster used to carry a large amount of spear tipped arrows. In her holster, Artemis holds a variety of different arrows, some attached with sealing tags or explosion tags. Upon being summoned to the field, Artemis will hold in its arms a wooden bow that it will use to release arrows throughout the field. These arrows, for the most part, can reach up to long-range with the help of the chakra the user uses when the arrows are released. There are specific arrows that Artemis has, but the user is also free to release free form arrows of the falling choices: wooden arrows by themselves or arrows with explosives. The user is free to release up to four arrows of freeform nature at once. Regarding its specialty arrows, the user is free to release up to two of any kind in different directions if wanted but at the cost of two moves. If by any chance, Artemis’s bow is destroyed, the user can retrieve up to three spare bows from inside of her body.

Abilities:
Sacred Arrow: The first ability of Artemis calls for the user to attach three arrows to its bow where it will then propel the arrows up to long-range with the help of its chakra infused bow. The arrows will all be arranged into the formation of a triangle around whatever it is nearby. Instantly, as contact has been made the Fūinjutsu tags will activate and begin emitting a magenta-colored barrier that will attempt to close in on whatever it is around. The point of this barrier will be to entrap enemies in a barrier that constantly closes in on them until they are crushed. If desired due to how these arrows work the user can instead use it as a protective shield to stop incoming attacks by surrounding themselves in the barrier or by placing the barrier in front of them. Let it be noted, that each arrow is placed at least five meters from its target, but if the user is placing the arrows around themselves then they can cover any allies five meters around them. If the arrows are removed from the ground then the barrier will be dispelled. (A-Rank)

Chaos Arrow: The next set of arrows have more of an elemental touch them. By first placing a string attached arrow laced with a Fūinjutsu tag, the will the propel it up to long-range. While it is in mid-air the tag will activate unsealing a wide array of stringed arrows that cover a wide range and are hard outrun. A special thing about these arrows is that they can be coated in the lightning element and are able to be controlled via a string in order to allow for directional control. (A-rank)

Exorcism Arrow: The Exorcism arrow is one that has a sealing jutsu imbued inside of it. The seal is set to activate whenever the arrow makes contact with foreign chakras such as the enemy or the enemy’s technique. Upon expulsion of this arrow, the arrow will glow in bright white light. The thing so special about this arrow is that upon contact with a surface the user will be able to seal away impurities and foreign chakra upon contact. For example, the user can use this to target poisonous smoke clouds or other toxins, and upon the arrow making contact with the source it will seal all of it away. In regards, to enemy techniques, this technique can be used on A-rank jutsu within reason in order to seal them away. For instance, if this seal were to make contact with the Stone Golem technique, upon the arrow touching the creature, ethereal arms can be seen manifesting from the arrow and will begin to submerge the technique from all angles until the beast has been sealed inside of the arrow. This ethereal arms can still be countered logic wise with an opposing technique, and if desired the user can choose to shoot the arrow at a piece of the ground in front of a jutsu or person and release the ethereal arms from there, but they can only extend up to five meters (A-rank).

Miasma Arrow: The last arrow is one that has a lethal part attached to it. This arrow has at the end of it a poisonous smoke bomb that is filled with the puppeteer's poison. Upon the arrow making contact with a solid surface it will release a poisonous smoke cloud up to ten meters around where it went off. The user can release up to one arrow of this kind at once and upon them making contact with the ground smoke will be dispersed everywhere.

Note: Each arrow has a one-turn cooldown but do note that Exorcism Arrow is only useable four times per event.
Reference:
(Kuchiyose no jutsu: Jecht) Summoning Technique: Jecht
Chakra: 40
Description: Jecht is the son of Castiel and one of Desmond’s closest friends, like his father he has 3 pair of wings each half the size of the pair before them. Appearance-wise he has 2 tails, desert brown and white feathers that also seem to have a golden shimmer to them when in direct sunlight, a yellow/golden beak, and dark golden slit-pupil eyes. When it comes to size he is roughly the of an Argentavis Magnificens, allowing him to carry one person on his back at a time. Ability wise Jecht can utilize Rain Release as well as techniques affiliated with the summoning contract. Being a mythical creature associated with rain and storms Jecht has such immense control over the skies he is capable of preventing his allies from taking any damage from his rain release so long as he demonstrates a grasp on their location(s). Due to being an aerial creature, Jecht is able to telepathically communicate back and forth with Desmond.

Notes:
~Can only stay for 4 turns
~Moves count as users moves
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~Must have signed Thunderbird contract and tattoo
~Is the only Thunderbird able to utilize Rain Release
~Can only be summoned by Pyro NB

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All-Seeing White Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of hand seals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop its unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

( Katai Omori ) - Leg Weights
Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard element:
-Make a friend (1)

Seems no one bothered to acknowledge us…” Miyu commented, causing Queen to snort a bit. Mirabelle rolled her eyes and continued into the conversation happening currently in the Kage Mansion. She heard the individual ask who he (Sieg) was, prompting Queen to take over for a moment. “He’s my subordinate and fellow councilman” she answered for him, before waltzing over towards his side with a rather amused look on her face. “He’s correct, directly challenging our leader isn’t exactly the wisest thing to do, considering the current pandemic that’s currently loaming over. Now then, if you still have a need or have an issue with that, you can complain to HR, aka us and we’ll take your number and contact you in the near future, mmk?” she tried hard to be “nice” but Queen wasn’t the type to behave herself, she was mostly in control cause of sheer boredom honestly.

Seems there are some newcomers here as well…” she glanced over at the other female, her eyes red and crimson. It was an Uchiha, something she didn’t expect to see here today. She turned her attention to the other Hayabusa, she really didn’t know who he was but she was interested in knowing at a later time.

While leaving, someone caught Strix' eye, a curiously beautiful woman, someone with a touch of delicateness about them but with a fiece temper as well. It had been apparent that she was suffering some sort of fatigue, although her beauty shone through the sickness. Strix turned, clutching her earthen sword like a walking stick, and pointed towards the young woman.

You, young beautiful woman, wont you show a fellow girl around? Im curious about the village of this land. I had just spoken with your kage in regards to some personal business, but I wish to see the sights before departing.

Khazix vibrated at a high frequency only audible to Strix, showing its displeasure at staying further without participating in a hunt most likely, but Strix wanted to meet this woman, perhaps make a friend and see what the village had to offer.

• Sad
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard element:
-Make a friend (1)

While leaving, someone caught Strix' eye, a curiously beautiful woman, someone with a touch of delicateness about them but with a fiece temper as well. It had been apparent that she was suffering some sort of fatigue, although her beauty shone through the sickness. Strix turned, clutching her earthen sword like a walking stick, and pointed towards the young woman.

You, young beautiful woman, wont you show a fellow girl around? Im curious about the village of this land. I had just spoken with your kage in regards to some personal business, but I wish to see the sights before departing.

Khazix vibrated at a high frequency only audible to Strix, showing its displeasure at staying further without participating in a hunt most likely, but Strix wanted to meet this woman, perhaps make a friend and see what the village had to offer.
As Mirabelle continued to remain idle until the Uchiha (Ikiru) speaks up, she heard someone approaching her. She gave a slight glance towards her left side, seeing what can only be made out to be is an old lady it seems. Mira’s brow narrowed inward a bit, somewhat in an uncaring mood right now but still somewhat curious. “I am afraid right now is a bad time,” she said, turning her gaze towards the other foreigners – she didn’t know what expect honestly, seeing as today the capital was a hot spot. Never the less, she would perform the clone seal, allowing for a shadow clone of herself to come into existence.

She’ll be your company today, when she “poofs” away, all memories will of course come back to me. Sorry but this right now requires my attention” she said to the person, as she consumed a medical pill underneath her hospital mask to recover the chakra spent on the clone. She started to cough a bit as the fever continued to **** with her.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type:
Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Mirai (Clone): 990
Mirabelle: 990 x 2 = 1980

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As Mirabelle continued to remain idle until the Uchiha (Ikiru) speaks up, she heard someone approaching her. She gave a slight glance towards her left side, seeing what can only be made out to be is an old lady it seems. Mira’s brow narrowed inward a bit, somewhat in an uncaring mood right now but still somewhat curious. “I am afraid right now is a bad time,” she said, turning her gaze towards the other foreigners – she didn’t know what expect honestly, seeing as today the capital was a hot spot. Never the less, she would perform the clone seal, allowing for a shadow clone of herself to come into existence.

She’ll be your company today, when she “poofs” away, all memories will of course come back to me. Sorry but this right now requires my attention” she said to the person, as she consumed a medical pill underneath her hospital mask to recover the chakra spent on the clone. She started to cough a bit as the fever continued to **** with her.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type:
Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Mirai (Clone): 990
Mirabelle: 990 x 2 = 1980
A ninja ey, and affected by the Red Fever no doubt. Well strix was thankfully at an arms distance keeping a space between the two women, making sure that she wouldn't be contagious or cause Strix to catch the Red Fever itself as well. She wondered if it was a risk for the woman to be walking around spreading the disease, but then again it had already spread to almost all of the population. Walking with the woman she was curious about as to why the young ninja would work for Tsumigakure and how she became here.

So were you born here, my dear? Did you hrow up around these parts or in these lands? Ive travelled from the northern lands so Im not too familiar with these areas.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
One after another kept bolting in after the clone. Ikiru knew he had overstayed his time. He planned on to return much stronger. He would see some faces he had seen before, he then decided to turn and leave. Signaling the clone a salute as he scanned the place. He took an understanding of who he was compared to them. Besides being laughed at, Ikiru didn’t lose pride in himself as he leaped out the window.

Ignoring the commentary by the people who came through, he simply decided to leave as he was starting to feel besieged by many skillful Shinobi. Ikiru vowed to himself to return with a cure or some way to heal the illness that plagued the clone, he was determined to have his fight.

LLM

@Hokusai
@Shady Doctor
@Howard
@Pyro NB
@Red-Robin

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones regrouped together near the gathering.

Greg: So, now that most of the officials are here, what should we do about the last holiday event?
Doombringer: I believe it was Askin, Fu, and Sieg who placed. Was thinking a village-wide celebration for those who participated.

The second clone whispered to Chise, explaining how she could better hide her presence next time she followed someone.

Greg: By the way, Chise, may want to try the Chakra Suppression Technique next time, to hide your presence.

He seemed genuine about it as if trying to help her improve. They also greeted everyone who was there.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Greg: So, now that most of the officials are here, what should we do about the last holiday event?
Doombringer: I believe it was Askin, Fu, and Sieg who placed. Was thinking a village-wide celebration for those who participated.

The second clone whispered to Chise, explaining how she could better hide her presence next time she followed someone.

Greg: By the way, Chise, may want to try the Chakra Suppression Technique next time, to hide your presence.

He seemed genuine about it as if trying to help her improve. They also greeted everyone who was there.
With the tiny shinobi finally making his way out, Sieg focused his attention on the clones. If Sieg wasn't the cool headed person he was, he would've followed the man and slayed him for further speaking after being ordered not to. But he'd leave it be for now. What was more interesting was the mention of the celebration. Seems the placings for the holiday event was finally revealed, with Sieg being in 3rd place while one of the Jinchuuriki and one of Sieg's closer friends being 2nd and 1st respectively. At this point Sieg simply sheathes Balmung on his back once again before leaving against a nearby wall by a window and speaking to the clones.

"A celebration ceremony eh? Been a while since we all gathered for something besides war.... Should be fun nonetheless.."

Looking around to observe every one that had showed up at the mansion, Sieg would simply speak up once more. First to Sado clones then to Mirabelle..

"Is that why there were so many strangers today? The wimp kid. The lady from near the tea shop.. And this one... Blodreina.. Then most of you will soon know my brethren, Raiden."

After basically introducing Raiden to the ones around and putting attention on Blodreina by showing she is indeed a sttanger also, Sieg looks at mirabelle.

"You've been having your student keep tabs on people? I sensed her near the tea shop earlier, in the direct vicinity of this clone. Then she was openly sneaking down the halls when we were handling things here... At least teach her some sort of stealth tactics. Or know who can sense such open actions.... I do sense potential though, so I guess the curiosity may bring her to higher levels."

Reactions: Zatanna and Howard

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Making note of the kid basically pissing his pants and running out the window, she couldn’t help but laugh, but sadly this leading into some gruesome coughing. She paused for a moment, before calming down a bit. “That was hilarious, but a celebration does sound a bit welcoming…but shouldn’t we practicing social distancing” she said stepping away from them in a comedic manner. She turned to the one named Raiden, introduced now formally by Siegfried. “I see, another Hayabusa in our ranks. Welcome, I’m Mirabelle Hayabusa, I don’t recall ever meeting you in the past…but another Hayabusa is always welcomed in my books” she said nodding to him.

Speaking of which, she heard her brethren ask her a question concerning Chise. “Heaven’s no, is that what she’s doing?” she said turning to Chise. “You want to explain yourself?” she said, sounding like a disappointed mother talking to their child. “If you want to learn stealth, all you had to do was ask me or Siegfried…Hayabusa is masters of stealth after all” she totally flexed for her clan and herself but it was also a genuine response. She placed her hand on Chise’s head for an old school head pat. “You need to be careful, ok? Some of these people aren’t exactly good people and will attack you. I won’t always be there to protect you” she said removing her hand now.

Well then, let’s party shall we? *cough*” she said to Sado's clone and the others with a smile under her face mask

Meanwhile…

Mirai was dragged out of the kage mansion with this strange woman, almost pissed at her original self for doing this to her. She started to ask her questions, to which Mirai gave some answers to her. “No, I was born in Owatatsumi, the homeland to the Hayabusa Clan located in the Tobusekai continent. I grew up partially there and here when Chungsu was still alive…but after the Kyubi attacked I pretty much just traveled across the world, eventually settling down in Tsumigakure but I do go home from time to time” she said to her.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

With the tiny shinobi finally making his way out, Sieg focused his attention on the clones. If Sieg wasn't the cool headed person he was, he would've followed the man and slayed him for further speaking after being ordered not to. But he'd leave it be for now. What was more interesting was the mention of the celebration. Seems the placings for the holiday event was finally revealed, with Sieg being in 3rd place while one of the Jinchuuriki and one of Sieg's closer friends being 2nd and 1st respectively. At this point Sieg simply sheathes Balmung on his back once again before leaving against a nearby wall by a window and speaking to the clones.

"A celebration ceremony eh? Been a while since we all gathered for something besides war.... Should be fun nonetheless.."

Looking around to observe every one that had showed up at the mansion, Sieg would simply speak up once more. First to Sado clones then to Mirabelle..

"Is that why there were so many strangers today? The wimp kid. The lady from near the tea shop.. And this one... Blodreina.. Then most of you will soon know my brethren, Raiden."

After basically introducing Raiden to the ones around and putting attention on Blodreina by showing she is indeed a sttanger also, Sieg looks at mirabelle.

"You've been having your student keep tabs on people? I sensed her near the tea shop earlier, in the direct vicinity of this clone. Then she was openly sneaking down the halls when we were handling things here... At least teach her some sort of stealth tactics. Or know who can sense such open actions.... I do sense potential though, so I guess the curiosity may bring her to higher levels."
Making note of the kid basically pissing his pants and running out the window, she couldn’t help but laugh, but sadly this leading into some gruesome coughing. She paused for a moment, before calming down a bit. “That was hilarious, but a celebration does sound a bit welcoming…but shouldn’t we practicing social distancing” she said stepping away from them in a comedic manner. She turned to the one named Raiden, introduced now formally by Siegfried. “I see, another Hayabusa in our ranks. Welcome, I’m Mirabelle Hayabusa, I don’t recall ever meeting you in the past…but another Hayabusa is always welcomed in my books” she said nodding to him.

Speaking of which, she heard her brethren ask her a question concerning Chise. “Heaven’s no, is that what she’s doing?” she said turning to Chise. “You want to explain yourself?” she said, sounding like a disappointed mother talking to their child. “If you want to learn stealth, all you had to do was ask me or Siegfried…Hayabusa is masters of stealth after all” she totally flexed for her clan and herself but it was also a genuine response. She placed her hand on Chise’s head for an old school head pat. “You need to be careful, ok? Some of these people aren’t exactly good people and will attack you. I won’t always be there to protect you” she said removing her hand now.

Well then, let’s party shall we? *cough*” she said to Sado's clone and the others with a smile under her face mask

Meanwhile…

Mirai was dragged out of the kage mansion with this strange woman, almost pissed at her original self for doing this to her. She started to ask her questions, to which Mirai gave some answers to her. “No, I was born in Owatatsumi, the homeland to the Hayabusa Clan located in the Tobusekai continent. I grew up partially there and here when Chungsu was still alive…but after the Kyubi attacked I pretty much just traveled across the world, eventually settling down in Tsumigakure but I do go home from time to time” she said to her.
Chise watched silently as the situation seemed to resolve itself, albeit at the expensive of a little back and forth.. "bantering" that seemed to be shy of an altercation. Once more, she was happy to see the outcome be more civil than otherwise. Yet sooner than she would have as an opportunity to try and insert herself into the group, now that the immediate subject had resolved itself, she felt a sharp shiver run up her nape and ripple down her spine as one of the Kage's clones whispered over her shoulder and into her ear. It stirred an abrupt yelp from her as she sprung forward in an instinctive reaction, whipping her head around to stair at him with doe eyes briefly before letting her shoulders relax, noting who it was. She looked around to the others who now took note of her as well, all seeming to be on the same page at presuming her intent was to "spy," "sneak," or perform any sort of "stealth" as a means to hide her presence. Ironically, that couldn't have been further from the truth, though she knew that you actions hardly looked good considering the situation. "Ah.. I wasn't trying to hide my presence, at least not to avoid being found or anything.. I just didn't want to interrupt. It seemed fairly important, so I decided to keep myself from being involved." Chise huffed as Mirabelle had begun to patter at the top of her head, a soft grumbling of what seemed to be embarrassment, yet tried her best to avoid causing a scene by it. Instead she waited silently for her to finish before turning toward the armored man she had initially followed here. Moving to now her head in his direction with hands folded tightly in front of her. "I'm very sorry if I seemed like I was up to no good and causing you trouble.. If I'm being honest, I had recognized you from a previous moment that we were in the same room, back when I first arrived to the village, but I didn't get the chance to introduce myself.. so I wanted to take the opportunity to do so when I saw you enter the Kage manor. I apologize for seeming intrusive or inconsiderate to your privacy.."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
A very interesting story, I hope that you have found a new family here. It seems like they are good people here.
Are you ok, it seems like you have an illness? I heard rumours of the Red Fever, is this what its like?

Strix was curious, the new found woman having a gate to her walk almost noticing the wince as she walked. It was a curious phenomenon, but Strix wanted to learn more. Perhaps it was time to talk to Sado again if he knew any way to help the people with Red Fever.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission utilizing the elements below:
  • Discuss and plan a cultural holiday, festival or event ( 2 )
Summary: The clone of Sado Yasutora who was put in charge of the capital has begun talking to his council about putting together an event to celebrate their efforts. They failed in finding a cure but still did various beneficial things, including fighting in a tournament for the chance at the cure, completing various missions, quests, and tasks for the village, saving countless lives, studying the virus, and trying their best. Now was the time, to at the end of it all, at least celebrate their accomplishments. Tsumigakure has become a village that celebrates often and doesn't get hung up on the logistics. They will hold an event merely to fill the time it seems.
The clones listened intently to their council, taking in their thoughts, even with it being an obvious joke Mirabelle made an excellent point. Distancing for the sick, and the healthy was still rather important, lest the infection spread further throughout the land. A cure, what a laughable thought the young Uchiha had brought up before leaving they had their chance at a cure. The world turned it down, due to greed and apathy, and now those shinobi who weren't sick, were and those who were infirm now found themselves in a debilitating state.
All they could do now was try to progress with their lives and make the best of what they currently had. He thought it over then paused, positing the question toward Mirabelle. In his mind he was calculating the vast sum of colonial income they had acquired over the last year or so, they had brought in a great amount and spent surprisingly little comparatively. His tone wasn't forceful or authoritative like it was earlier with the Uchiha, it was a lot softer, reassuring as if he was listening, and taking in their opinions.
He had heard Sieg mention that it should be fun and thought to himself that, in the truth that was the plan. A lot of these events were meant as distractions, entertainment, or nudges to do better. The more he rewarded them, his humans, his shinobi, and his allies, the harder they would try in the future for their home. He could already tell, with how many showed up at the mention of a challenge that they already, would give their lives for this land. They would also do what was needed, like the tournament, missions and other tasks.

Doombringer: How would we implement distancing, and do you think it would help? Seig, your opinions? How do we structure it?

The second clone replied to Chise with a laugh and a nod.

Greg: Chise, calm down, it's okay. Honestly, it was clever, if anything had happened to me, you could have given context to the others. What about you, as a newer shinobi under Mirabelle, what do you think the celebration should be about? What should we showcase, and do, we were thinking of speeches from the individuals who placed. One from the Tsumikage, but what would you like to see and hear, what would rouse and inspire you? What would light that fire in your chest, ignite that desire to study, fight, and kill for the notion of this nation you now get to build? Same question posed to the new individuals, Raiden and Blodreina.

It appeared that the clones made it easier for Sado to have those moments of mutual discussion. His mind was already so wired toward hyperactivity he could jump from one thought to the next. The use of the clones just let those conversations go in tandem with each other. It also was as if he was purposefully focusing on each individual, calling them out by name. They were together, now giving each human the chance to speak, the chance to have their voice heard and to get what they wanted. It was a strange way to format a conversation but it did indeed make it possible for everyone to get a word in and speak to the Tsumikage directly.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatanna

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones listened intently to their council, taking in their thoughts, even with it being an obvious joke Mirabelle made an excellent point. Distancing for the sick, and the healthy was still rather important, lest the infection spread further throughout the land. A cure, what a laughable thought the young Uchiha had brought up before leaving they had their chance at a cure. The world turned it down, due to greed and apathy, and now those shinobi who weren't sick, were and those who were infirm now found themselves in a debilitating state.​
All they could do now was try to progress with their lives and make the best of what they currently had. He thought it over then paused, positing the question toward Mirabelle. In his mind he was calculating the vast sum of colonial income they had acquired over the last year or so, they had brought in a great amount and spent surprisingly little comparatively. His tone wasn't forceful or authoritative like it was earlier with the Uchiha, it was a lot softer, reassuring as if he was listening, and taking in their opinions.​
He had heard Sieg mention that it should be fun and thought to himself that, in the truth that was the plan. A lot of these events were meant as distractions, entertainment, or nudges to do better. The more he rewarded them, his humans, his shinobi, and his allies, the harder they would try in the future for their home. He could already tell, with how many showed up at the mention of a challenge that they already, would give their lives for this land. They would also do what was needed, like the tournament, missions.​
Doombringer: How would we implement distancing, and do you think it would help? Seig, your opinions? How do we structure it?​
The second clone replied to Chise with a laugh and a nod.​
Greg: Chise, calm down, it's okay. Honestly, it was clever, if anything had happened to me, you could have given context to the others. What about you, as a newer shinobi under Mirabelle, what do you think the celebration should be about? What should we showcase, and do, we were thinking of speeches from the individuals who placed. One from the Tsumikage, but what would you like to see and hear, what would rouse and inspire you? What would light that fire in your chest, ignite that desire to study, fight, and kill for the notion of this nation you now get to build? Same question posed to the new individuals, Raiden and Blodreina.​
It appeared that the clones made it easier for Sado to have those moments of mutual discussion. His mind was already so wired toward hyperactivity he could jump from one thought to the next. The use of the clones just let those conversations go in tandem with each other. It also was as if he was purposefully focusing on each individual, calling them out by name. They were together, now giving each human the chance to speak, the chance to have their voice heard and to get what they wanted. It was a strange way to format a conversation but it did indeed make it possible for everyone to get a word in and speak to the Tsumikage directly.​
Chise slowly lifted her head after she heard the relaxed tone of the Kage behind her. Somehow she had forgotten for a second that he was still, in fact, the Kage Sado, despite being one of his clones. They still shared thoughts, wills, personality; by all accounts it was him. Somehow that offered a certain sense of relief, being offered reassurance from him of all people, though she knew that everyone that was present was also supportive of her as well. It was a feeling she still wasn't all too used to; the idea of having others willing to look out for her, even among those who were -by all definitions- above her in every possible way. She slowly turned her emerald eyes toward the clone of the Kage that was addressing her, listening to his questions in a pensive silence before directing her attention toward her feet, bringing a hand up to lightly rub at the side of her neck as she considered carefully what exactly her answer might be relative to what had been asked of her. "Well.. Speeches are nice, but I feel more people prefer to hear them than those who prefer to give them.. The village was founded on the premise of unity by the shared burdens of our past sins, right? The idea that regardless of the troubles you've inflicted or have been inflicted, you can still share a goal and life with those who understand similar pain, even if not suffered in the same ways as you.." Most of what she had been saying seemed mostly a monologue held for herself; as if voicing her thoughts to try and organize them in a more clear manner for her to digest and properly pick apart to find what it was she wanted to get to in order to offer as an answer to Sado. ".. I know the virus is an issue, but the truth of the matter is that no one is without it, and I think everyone knows that but fears the idea of acknowledging it openly. It's something that people feel segregated by; disconnected from those they know and love. I think everyone needs some way to feel unified again. A way to be reminded that they do not fight this alone, that even in the face of this seemingly powerless and unending struggle, we might still understand one another and feel bound by the burdens we carry as a nation."

After another moment of silence, where Chise found herself stewing through her thoughts to find some sort of concept that might spark inspiration that could possibly account for all variables: What could be something anyone and everyone could do, from anywhere in the village despite distancing or separation by the way of the illness' inherent divisiveness, and still be able to see what they are apart of is more than just the
feeling of a temporary loneliness..? Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she lifted her head. "What about a Lantern Bond Festival? Every villager can be given a lantern and a parchment of paper to write a letter on, then have it attached to the floating lantern, then let go of to join in the send-off of all others. It would be a visual reflection of the bond that we all share by doing the same thing, together. A reminder that, regardless if it's from your home, the street, the walls, the hospital or anywhere, you can still see that there are others, here with you. And of course when the Lanterns are found, then their letters can be read, and stories can be told from all over the village, regardless of distancing." Chise explained what her thoughts were on the subject in what details she had thought up on the moment she had it; surely there were details to iron out, but it was at least an answer, and one that seemed somewhat interesting to her. Suddenly she had a stirring feeling of feeling eyes set on her as she talked, recalling that her "rambling thoughts" came with an audience that never left in the first place before she started. A hot crimson tinged across her cheeks as she seemed to deflate slowly into herself, her eyes slowly shifting around the room as if to find anything to grab her attention instead.. "Ah.. I mean, it's just an idea of course.. I'm sure there's lots of other options that we could come up with."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
A very interesting story, I hope that you have found a new family here. It seems like they are good people here.
Are you ok, it seems like you have an illness? I heard rumours of the Red Fever, is this what its like?

Strix was curious, the new found woman having a gate to her walk almost noticing the wince as she walked. It was a curious phenomenon, but Strix wanted to learn more. Perhaps it was time to talk to Sado again if he knew any way to help the people with Red Fever.
The clones listened intently to their council, taking in their thoughts, even with it being an obvious joke Mirabelle made an excellent point. Distancing for the sick, and the healthy was still rather important, lest the infection spread further throughout the land. A cure, what a laughable thought the young Uchiha had brought up before leaving they had their chance at a cure. The world turned it down, due to greed and apathy, and now those shinobi who weren't sick, were and those who were infirm now found themselves in a debilitating state.​
All they could do now was try to progress with their lives and make the best of what they currently had. He thought it over then paused, positing the question toward Mirabelle. In his mind he was calculating the vast sum of colonial income they had acquired over the last year or so, they had brought in a great amount and spent surprisingly little comparatively. His tone wasn't forceful or authoritative like it was earlier with the Uchiha, it was a lot softer, reassuring as if he was listening, and taking in their opinions.​
He had heard Sieg mention that it should be fun and thought to himself that, in the truth that was the plan. A lot of these events were meant as distractions, entertainment, or nudges to do better. The more he rewarded them, his humans, his shinobi, and his allies, the harder they would try in the future for their home. He could already tell, with how many showed up at the mention of a challenge that they already, would give their lives for this land. They would also do what was needed, like the tournament, missions and other tasks.​

Doombringer: How would we implement distancing, and do you think it would help? Seig, your opinions? How do we structure it?​

The second clone replied to Chise with a laugh and a nod.​

Greg: Chise, calm down, it's okay. Honestly, it was clever, if anything had happened to me, you could have given context to the others. What about you, as a newer shinobi under Mirabelle, what do you think the celebration should be about? What should we showcase, and do, we were thinking of speeches from the individuals who placed. One from the Tsumikage, but what would you like to see and hear, what would rouse and inspire you? What would light that fire in your chest, ignite that desire to study, fight, and kill for the notion of this nation you now get to build? Same question posed to the new individuals, Raiden and Blodreina.​

Chise slowly lifted her head after she heard the relaxed tone of the Kage behind her. Somehow she had forgotten for a second that he was still, in fact, the Kage Sado, despite being one of his clones. They still shared thoughts, wills, personality; by all accounts it was him. Somehow that offered a certain sense of relief, being offered reassurance from him of all people, though she knew that everyone that was present was also supportive of her as well. It was a feeling she still wasn't all too used to; the idea of having others willing to look out for her, even among those who were -by all definitions- above her in every possible way. She slowly turned her emerald eyes toward the clone of the Kage that was addressing her, listening to his questions in a pensive silence before directing her attention toward her feet, bringing a hand up to lightly rub at the side of her neck as she considered carefully what exactly her answer might be relative to what had been asked of her. "Well.. Speeches are nice, but I feel more people prefer to hear them than those who prefer to give them.. The village was founded on the premise of unity by the shared burdens of our past sins, right? The idea that regardless of the troubles you've inflicted or have been inflicted, you can still share a goal and life with those who understand similar pain, even if not suffered in the same ways as you.." Most of what she had been saying seemed mostly a monologue held for herself; as if voicing her thoughts to try and organize them in a more clear manner for her to digest and properly pick apart to find what it was she wanted to get to in order to offer as an answer to Sado. ".. I know the virus is an issue, but the truth of the matter is that no one is without it, and I think everyone knows that but fears the idea of acknowledging it openly. It's something that people feel segregated by; disconnected from those they know and love. I think everyone needs some way to feel unified again. A way to be reminded that they do not fight this alone, that even in the face of this seemingly powerless and unending struggle, we might still understand one another and feel bound by the burdens we carry as a nation."

After another moment of silence, where Chise found herself stewing through her thoughts to find some sort of concept that might spark inspiration that could possibly account for all variables: What could be something anyone and everyone could do, from anywhere in the village despite distancing or separation by the way of the illness' inherent divisiveness, and still be able to see what they are apart of is more than just the
feeling of a temporary loneliness..? Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she lifted her head. "What about a Lantern Bond Festival? Every villager can be given a lantern and a parchment of paper to write a letter on, then have it attached to the floating lantern, then let go of to join in the send-off of all others. It would be a visual reflection of the bond that we all share by doing the same thing, together. A reminder that, regardless if it's from your home, the street, the walls, the hospital or anywhere, you can still see that there are others, here with you. And of course when the Lanterns are found, then their letters can be read, and stories can be told from all over the village, regardless of distancing." Chise explained what her thoughts were on the subject in what details she had thought up on the moment she had it; surely there were details to iron out, but it was at least an answer, and one that seemed somewhat interesting to her. Suddenly she had a stirring feeling of feeling eyes set on her as she talked, recalling that her "rambling thoughts" came with an audience that never left in the first place before she started. A hot crimson tinged across her cheeks as she seemed to deflate slowly into herself, her eyes slowly shifting around the room as if to find anything to grab her attention instead.. "Ah.. I mean, it's just an idea of course.. I'm sure there's lots of other options that we could come up with."
This post marks the beginning of my mission utilizing the elements below:
  • Discuss and plan a cultural holiday, festival or event ( 2 )
Listening further into the conversation, Mirabelle couldn’t help but wonder what they should do. She placed her index finger to her mask, as she tapped it lightly as she pondered. An imaginary light bulb came onto her head when she finally managed to think of something, though given her current headache she wasn’t exactly a bundle of bright ideas. “Well it seems the fever is spread on contact, so instead of making physical contact with one another, we can utilize ninjutsu like a basic stone or cover our limbs with something to prevent contact. This and keep a certain distance away from the healthy” she finished saying.

She heard Chise talk about the lantern festival – it reminded her of her time back home, having similar culture festivals at the Dragon Castle. She couldn’t agree more with Chise. “Along with Chise’s idea, we can host a huge banquet hall! I can arrange fireworks, maybe some creepy esper like creatures haha, sounds like a fun time come honestly” she said showing her support of the lantern festival. Mirabelle would clap her hands, demonstrating the creation of the ghostly like a creature composed of her dragon chakra. She always loved yokai and other weird stuff too, so it was right up her ally. “Siegfried can help me as well, considering he has the same powers as me” she said looking at her brethren but also Raiden.

“I suppose you can too, Raiden – kun. This is gonna be fun!” she smiled under her mask once more but coughed right afterwards. “Shit I need to take my medication…” she thought to herself.

(Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60
Damage: 20 - 90
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

“Yea haha, Tsumigakure is my family now…but sadly they can't replace what I lost…” she said looking into the skies above, a feeling of lost love will always be present in her heart. She lost her father, mother, and twin sister. She doesn’t even know where her older sister is in the world or if she’s even alive or dead. Mirai was quiet for a moment before speaking again. “Oh yea, I have the Red Fever but its on you too if you didn’t notice” she said pointing out some of the red patches on the woman’s hand. “Everyone is sick right now but we’re working hard on trying to keep things go smooth. However, the cure was unable to be secured…so we’re stuck now like this for a little bit longer. Never the less, the only thing we can do is continue to wait and tough it out. Also, who exactly are you? I forgot to ask” Mirai questioned her .

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Strix nodded her head, in a way to signal understanding, family isnt something that is only bound by blood. Everyone in her village back home she considered family despite having no blood relation.

A look of worry came across Strix face as she talked about the Red Fever, however as news was spreading about the festival she could see a morale still being strong within the village.
Curiously, the young woman asked about Strix herself.

Well I was born up north in the snowy mountains, but iy never really felt like a home. My familu is there but I recently found that my ancestors were scattered from across the land, so Im on a pilgrimage to find more about them.

I want to thank you for taking time to share the day with me. It has been a joy getting to know you and this village.

As Strix didnt want to over stay her welcome, plus thete was probably more knowledge she could secure on her ancestors to the south, perhaps in the Great Wind or Fire lands.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Strix nodded her head, in a way to signal understanding, family isnt something that is only bound by blood. Everyone in her village back home she considered family despite having no blood relation.

A look of worry came across Strix face as she talked about the Red Fever, however as news was spreading about the festival she could see a morale still being strong within the village.
Curiously, the young woman asked about Strix herself.

Well I was born up north in the snowy mountains, but iy never really felt like a home. My familu is there but I recently found that my ancestors were scattered from across the land, so Im on a pilgrimage to find more about them.

I want to thank you for taking time to share the day with me. It has been a joy getting to know you and this village.

As Strix didnt want to over stay her welcome, plus thete was probably more knowledge she could secure on her ancestors to the south, perhaps in the Great Wind or Fire lands.
I see, well I hope you manage to find the others who belong to your clan. I think the real me is going to start wondering soon what I’m doing so I’ll be probably heading back now. You can take this, it will allow you to keep in contact with me – so just give me a shout in the near future” she said as she presents a scroll to her. She demonstrated the hand seal needed in order to operate it as well. “May the odds forever be in your favor” she bowed before Mirai swiftly body flickers back to the Kage Mansion.

Upon her arrival, she would take the scroll that connected to the other one given to the elder and dispels herself. Mirabelle would gain a bit of her chakra back but also gain the memories Miria experienced on her behalf. She smiled a bit looking at the scroll but placed it into her pouch for future use.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.