RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
‘Why is it always these type of people, can’t the great Kage make a much more useful type of persona through his clones than these clowns. Ugh, they talk like forever, let’s just get to the point’ Thinking to himself as he braced his headache.

“Making me run off and wasting my time. -Sigh- I doubt the intentions of you doubles. Anyways I need access to the inner chambers since 1, the people around here won’t tell me why I was removed from entering the chambers. I mean, all I did was wonder off for a bit nothing much. Besides, It was so to learn more about the Sharingan, in the process. Well, do you have access to add me back to the system? I also still need to find the original.” Taking as he made turns back and froth in a pacing of thought.

@Howard

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
[Previous Travel]

In the fullness of time Octavia's travels have reached an halt, although her journey hardly just begun. After making her way through the Badlands of Earth she arrived just where she wanted to be. The Graveyard of Sin, rumored once set foot in there is no such belief as return.

There lies an environment for everyone in life; sinners who wish they never sinned, and sinners who show no regard, having no regretful emotion... That is Blodreina, the queen herself. When in darkness it proves difficult to find a illuminating light. Easy to lose your way, and difficult to regain. The fate that Octavia will bear moving forward is inherently unprecedented even though she cares not. If there pose a trial standing in her path she'll make way—even at the cost of her never regaining herself, a lost soul who abandoned guidance at the sake for her people.

"Nou fir wamplei in, em bilaik stoda kom nes soujon noumou."

Do not fear death, for it is only the beginning of the next journey. A quote from her Seda in their own language of Trigedasleng.

Travel Itinerary: #119 -> #118 -> #115
#119: 11:02pm - 12:10am
#118: 12:10am - 3:36am
#115: Arriving - 3:36am

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
‘Why is it always these type of people, can’t the great Kage make a much more useful type of persona through his clones than these clowns. Ugh, they talk like forever, let’s just get to the point’ Thinking to himself as he braced his headache.

“Making me run off and wasting my time. -Sigh- I doubt the intentions of you doubles. Anyways I need access to the inner chambers since 1, the people around here won’t tell me why I was removed from entering the chambers. I mean, all I did was wonder off for a bit nothing much. Besides, It was so to learn more about the Sharingan, in the process. Well, do you have access to add me back to the system? I also still need to find the original.” Taking as he made turns back and froth in a pacing of thought.

@Howard
This post marks the beginning of my mission utilizing the elements below:
  • Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan ( 3 )
Summary: The clone of Sado Yasutora who was put in charge of the capital has been berated and questioned as if an underling. The joking has stopped and the serious side has risen to the surface causing him to speak openly and frankly about just who he is, and why coming at him in the way Ikiru is right now is a bad idea.
There was no sense of lying in the clone's tone. Only three creatures knew where Sado was and the clones had already explained why. The only creatures that knew where Sado was, right now, when he was sick, and right after he had a bounty on his head were Sado himself, his creation and his personal summon both of which were with him. The fact that the boy couldn't hear this, or wouldn't hear this proved to the clone one thing. This child wasn't listening, nor did he care to.
The Sage of Transformation usually didn't care about disrespect, nor did he care if he was questioned though that was to a point. The clone thing was, and always had been a joke played up for laughs. Yeah, personality traits showed through on each clone but that didn't mean they weren't Sado Yasutora, they were still the Sage of Transformation, the First Tsumikage, the Demon of the Badlands, the Monster of the Tea Peninsula, the Shogun-Slayer, the Motherfucker.
If the reckless Uchiha would take the time to actually listen to them he would have realized before his journey to a remote location that neither knew where he was. That he should have bitten his tongue and spoken his problems there and then to the clones the Tsumikage put in charge while he was away. Information like that from them could be passed instantly.

Doombringer: Oh, you're that one kid who vanished for like six months right before the Reclamation of the Drylands and you're wondering why you lost access to important information? It sounds like you know exactly why, so your pondering and pacing appears feigned. You went on your own for months without so much as a word of explanation. You also don't listen to what you're told, by the Tsumikage outright disrespecting the kage himself by talking to his clones as if they were your underlings. I am Sado Yasutora, clone or not, the fact that you, a shinobi who uses the Shadow Clone Technique can't reconcile that, well, it proves to me you have no intention of respecting me. If you had actually been listening, we've each explained that we don't know where the original is. Nor would we give information like that to you.

The clone was speaking with an authoritative tone. One that denoted there was no underlying joke or game anymore. The playful jovial nature seemed to fade away to nothing as an air of tension began to grow from the clone. Doombringer leaned more toward Sado's secondary personality so the errant disrespect had pushed him to a more feral, and forceful, almost sadistic nature.
He didn't care who stood before him right now anymore because the person who stood before him didn't care who he was. The second clone tried to cut in, and make a joke. However, it was immediately cut off by the blunt unending words of the clone who appeared to take control of the tone and demeanor of the meeting. This was the shrewd and direct nature not often seen.

Greg: I thought I was Sado Yasu-...

Before it could, before it could make light of this situation, as Sado usually would the clone now almost completely driven by the secondary personality lifted his right hand. He continued to speak. His tone picked up, he was conversing with an increasingly fast pace as if each word came spilling out of his mouth. A pause, a breath, then he proceeded again.

Doombringer: Not right now. This one needs to learn, so a point needs to be made. You want back into secret meetings and you want to be respected. Well, get off your ass and earn the respect you feel you deserve. Stop acting like a child and regain and earn the trust you have lost because it is your fault you lost trust in the first place. You made an erratic and impulsive decision to run off, without words, and seek out information on your own. Then you run back in, bypassing guards and systems, disrespecting other villagers, and demanding to have everything you want "given" back to you as if it is a gift to be gotten and not a reward to be earned. I need not kneel to you, and you shouldn't need to kneel to me. "No more kneeling, Ikiru. None here live on their knees." These were some of the first words I spoke to you. Those people, the villagers, and the guards, they don't kneel to you, I don't kneel to you, and no one kneels to you, the same way it isn't expected of you.

Another pause then a simple question.

Doombringer: So, how have you proven to me, or anyone else that we can trust you? What have you done? What do you need from the Tsumikage's main body that you can't tell a clone that could get that information to him instantly without a single moment of pause? Because it sounds like you're simply making a demand, that I need not listen to.​

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
[Previous Travel]

In the fullness of time Octavia's travels have reached an halt, although her journey hardly just begun. After making her way through the Badlands of Earth she arrived just where she wanted to be. The Graveyard of Sin, rumored once set foot in there is no such belief as return.

There lies an environment for everyone in life; sinners who wish they never sinned, and sinners who show no regard, having no regretful emotion... That is Blodreina, the queen herself. When in darkness it proves difficult to find a illuminating light. Easy to lose your way, and difficult to regain. The fate that Octavia will bear moving forward is inherently unprecedented even though she cares not. If there pose a trial standing in her path she'll make way—even at the cost of her never regaining herself, a lost soul who abandoned guidance at the sake for her people.

"Nou fir wamplei in, em bilaik stoda kom nes soujon noumou."

Do not fear death, for it is only the beginning of the next journey. A quote from her Seda in their own language of Trigedasleng.

Travel Itinerary: #119 -> #118 -> #115
#119: 11:02pm - 12:10am
#118: 12:10am - 3:36am
#115: Arriving - 3:36am
Arriving with Raiden by his side, Sieg let out a sigh of relief as he was finally home and in the lands that he felt best in. The moment he got settled and comfortable, he'd sense numerous large chakra signatures, some familiar and some simply foreign altogether. A couple belonged to Sado himself. Must be clones doing his work as usual, so Sieg didn't pay them any actual attention. On the other hand, a chakra signature that Sieg had never felt before was extremely close so he decided to directly check that out. Though he wasn't sure if Raiden wanted to come along or simply explore the village on his own.

"Yo, Raiden.. I want to check something out over here if that's ok.... Consider yourself at home now. As part of the Council directly beneath Sado sama himself, I'm giving you citizenship. I've given your basic information to the security and they've put you in the system. Do as you please brother!"

With that, Sieg began to go to the chakra signature that he felt before. He made his way to the person in a nonchalant manner, though his large frame allowed him to move across the distance just as quickly as a smaller person moving with haste. Before he knew it, Sieg was approaching a smaller woman, whom was speaking in tongues. She was clearly from another land of some sort and the language was 100% foreign to Sieg. He allowed her to finish speaking to herself in the language before he finally approached from the side, though he kept a safe distance of about 5m, seeing as he had no idea who the woman was.

"Hmm. What language is that? And who might you be?"

Reactions: RuckenTM and Venom

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Arriving with Raiden by his side, Sieg let out a sigh of relief as he was finally home and in the lands that he felt best in. The moment he got settled and comfortable, he'd sense numerous large chakra signatures, some familiar and some simply foreign altogether. A couple belonged to Sado himself. Must be clones doing his work as usual, so Sieg didn't pay them any actual attention. On the other hand, a chakra signature that Sieg had never felt before was extremely close so he decided to directly check that out. Though he wasn't sure if Raiden wanted to come along or simply explore the village on his own.

"Yo, Raiden.. I want to check something out over here if that's ok.... Consider yourself at home now. As part of the Council directly beneath Sado sama himself, I'm giving you citizenship. I've given your basic information to the security and they've put you in the system. Do as you please brother!"

With that, Sieg began to go to the chakra signature that he felt before. He made his way to the person in a nonchalant manner, though his large frame allowed him to move across the distance just as quickly as a smaller person moving with haste. Before he knew it, Sieg was approaching a smaller woman, whom was speaking in tongues. She was clearly from another land of some sort and the language was 100% foreign to Sieg. He allowed her to finish speaking to herself in the language before he finally approached from the side, though he kept a safe distance of about 5m, seeing as he had no idea who the woman was.

"Hmm. What language is that? And who might you be?"
Octavia finished jumbling around with her interior thoughts as she felt someone entering her presence. However, she would not fret, nor present indication that she was aware of the person in mystique. As he began to talk and further question Octavia she didn't feel a menacing pressure or negative aura resonating from what seemed to be the man, merely curious. Facing forward she proceeds to march a meter closer to the man, teasing his curiosity.

"My name is Blodreina, raised in a land known as Trigeda. It isn't foreign that you wouldn't understand it."

Taken as an attempt to undermine the mans knowledge in a slight insulting tone although she had her own curiosities as well. She grabbed the hilt of her sword, being wary of the man.

"Who are you? It doesn't seem as if this were a coincident meeting, your actions reveal that you willingly sought me out."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/edo-113.756126/post-22025793

This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
- Meet with a major faction representative
- Take responsibility for the actions of your Clan and/or its members

Strix had entered the landmark seeing the settlement that had grown in the Graveyard of Sin, since the 2 years she had travelled through, when she was no one but a stranger. Now, the woman had come back, messy jet black hair, jet black robes that covered her head to toe with a navy dark blue cloak and a large conical had that covered most of her face. Though it couldn't be seen. Her pale white face underneath it, she kept her eyes on the road trailing at her feet while she was capable of sensing those around her thanks to her heritage. Any form of chakra that came into contact with hers would relay the information back to her. The witch kept her head down, her sunken eyes closed, no need for them to be open right now. Telling Kha'Zix to enter his stealth mode, it would begin to bend light around itsself as it erased its presence, to avoid causing any alarm to the citizens.

As she entered the town she could hear the whispers of passing folk who were curious about her strange appearance, and how she would stand out from the regulars and other travellers, it wasnt every day that you saw a woman in black robes walking through a town. Strix may have been confident in her ability, but she was no fool, especially in foreign lands, their own home town. Making a singular Dog seal underneath her cloak, clouds began forming overhead, as it began to gently pitter patter down as she move towards the centre of town.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20 (-50 to the enemy per turn whilst trapped)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the Dog hand seal and release his chakra into the atmosphere which will then create an accumulation of large storm clouds in the sky, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain falling all around can then be turned into a large wave of water which sweeps the enemy off their feet while wrapping around him and binding him in the flow of water around him. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. The water vortex can be sustained and controlled for up to two turns as long as the user keeps the dog hand seal made.

Walking over to a small tea house, Strix entered, the winds now picking up as the rain began falling at a more moderate stream, the sweet smell of flora opening themselves to create a beautiful smell anf symphony of nature. As she passed through the door a bell chimed to notify her entrance, and as the hostess once again walked over to Strix, she sat down at a table without looking at the waitress lady.

Umm... Can I help you please? Her voice a little shaken and unsure about what this woman would want.

Strix paused for a moment, before looking up at the woman. The waitress dropped almost dropped her tray as a young woman with sunken features, dark black circles around her eyes as if she hadn't slept in days looked up at her. Her skin, pale and almost white like the moon stood out against her jet black robes and hat.

A green tea please, and if you can, send a messenger for the Tsumikage that Shimogakure wishes to talk.

You must be registered for see images

@Howard

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM and Howard

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Octavia finished jumbling around with her interior thoughts as she felt someone entering her presence. However, she would not fret, nor present indication that she was aware of the person in mystique. As he began to talk and further question Octavia she didn't feel a menacing pressure or negative aura resonating from what seemed to be the man, merely curious. Facing forward she proceeds to march a meter closer to the man, teasing his curiosity.

"My name is Blodreina, raised in a land known as Trigeda. It isn't foreign that you wouldn't understand it."

Taken as an attempt to undermine the mans knowledge in a slight insulting tone although she had her own curiosities as well. She grabbed the hilt of her sword, being wary of the man.

"Who are you? It doesn't seem as if this were a coincident meeting, your actions reveal that you willingly sought me out."
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/edo-113.756126/post-22025793

This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
- Meet with a major faction representative
- Take responsibility for the actions of your Clan and/or its members

Strix had entered the landmark seeing the settlement that had grown in the Graveyard of Sin, since the 2 years she had travelled through, when she was no one but a stranger. Now, the woman had come back, messy jet black hair, jet black robes that covered her head to toe with a navy dark blue cloak and a large conical had that covered most of her face. Though it couldn't be seen. Her pale white face underneath it, she kept her eyes on the road trailing at her feet while she was capable of sensing those around her thanks to her heritage. Any form of chakra that came into contact with hers would relay the information back to her. The witch kept her head down, her sunken eyes closed, no need for them to be open right now. Telling Kha'Zix to enter his stealth mode, it would begin to bend light around itsself as it erased its presence, to avoid causing any alarm to the citizens.

As she entered the town she could hear the whispers of passing folk who were curious about her strange appearance, and how she would stand out from the regulars and other travellers, it wasnt every day that you saw a woman in black robes walking through a town. Strix may have been confident in her ability, but she was no fool, especially in foreign lands, their own home town. Making a singular Dog seal underneath her cloak, clouds began forming overhead, as it began to gently pitter patter down as she move towards the centre of town.

Chakra: 20 (-50 to the enemy per turn whilst trapped)
Description: The user will first perform the Dog hand seal and release his chakra into the atmosphere which will then create an accumulation of large storm clouds in the sky, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain falling all around can then be turned into a large wave of water which sweeps the enemy off their feet while wrapping around him and binding him in the flow of water around him. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. The water vortex can be sustained and controlled for up to two turns as long as the user keeps the dog hand seal made.

Walking over to a small tea house, Strix entered, the winds now picking up as the rain began falling at a more moderate stream, the sweet smell of flora opening themselves to create a beautiful smell anf symphony of nature. As she passed through the door a bell chimed to notify her entrance, and as the hostess once again walked over to Strix, she sat down at a table without looking at the waitress lady.

Umm... Can I help you please? Her voice a little shaken and unsure about what this woman would want.

Strix paused for a moment, before looking up at the woman. The waitress dropped almost dropped her tray as a young woman with sunken features, dark black circles around her eyes as if she hadn't slept in days looked up at her. Her skin, pale and almost white like the moon stood out against her jet black robes and hat.

A green tea please, and if you can, send a messenger for the Tsumikage that Shimogakure wishes to talk.

@Howard
As Blodreina introduced herself and spoke about her being from a foreign land, Sieg would take note of another foreign chakra being used as a technique within the graveyard's immediate vicinity. Could this Blodreina woman have an accomplice? And was she right here as a distraction? Sieg wouldn't jump to conclusions at all, though he'd draw Balmung in a fashion that he was seemingly drawing his blade on the woman that had just stepped closer into his personal space. With the sword drawn, Sieg had used his wind Chakra to create a mass amount of winds throughout the land mark. These winds would span far and wide, being strong enough to knock a small human down if they didn't brace themselves with something; Though the winds were wildly powerful within the skies, cancelling the foreign technique above head and completely clearing the clouds. Sieg let these winds continue on as he looked over at Blodreina with a glare.

"Hm. Well Blodreina, I am Siegfried, The Calamity of Sin, Guardian of Tsumigakure. You came with friends?"

His tone was that of someone superior to the woman on all fonts. He also was suggesting that she had came along with whomever created the rain. She seemed almost primitive, but surely she'd catch on. Sieg was interested in this one and where she even came from.

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.

Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The second clone, Greg, was notified about someone asking for him claiming to be from Shimogakure. The clone turned and began to gradually walk through the streets leaving the primary clone Doombringer to speak on their behalf when it came to the young Uchiha. He would make his way through the streets. Taking a moment as he passed by Sieg he spoke. After a pause he continued.

Greg: If my chakra signature vanishes, something has happened. I've been told a representative of Shimogakure is here.

The clone would use its Yin-Yang based sensing to pinpoint each signature around and then the newest one. With most of them being accounted for, two close to Seig, one being Ikiru, one being Mirabelle, and another being Chise he meandered toward where he was told the representative was finding the unfamiliar signature. He entered the shop with a rather relaxed demeanor and waited.

@Shady Doctor @Strix

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Before Askin got the opportunity to reply, Sado's replacements would be interrupted by a young Shinobi that seemed to be full of energy, wether that was a good thing or not was yet to be determined. The conversation sparked some intrigue within Askin, but so would the following sequence of events that transpired in short succession.

Interesting turnout you seem to be having here. If your chakra signature does indeed vanish, I imagine we’ll be in for a short exercise~

Askin would continue to observe the occurrence’s within the landmark, waiting for the area with the most interest to reveal itself.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
As quickly as the rain had come, it had stopped, as the wild strong wind currents threw the clouds away and anyone with training or knowledge knew that it wasnt a natural wind.

Hmm, guess they dont like the rain here, oh well.

Nothing more than just a creature comfort for Strix, she had always prefered the rhythmic dance of rain, its peaceful dance on the world. If they didnt want to have rain then Strix would obey, not wanting to cause any problems for the talks.

As she continued to sip on her green tea, there was another bell ring not long shortly after as a man entered. The waitress bowed, catching Strix' attention as she briefly looked up from under her hat, to see a strapping youn muscular man entering. The waitress pointed towards Strix' table before going off to fetch some water for the two.

I first apologize for asking someone to bring you here, see, its my first time talking to any Kage and I wasn't exactly sure how to properly organize something like this.

Strix took another sip of her tea, the warmth bringing a comfort to her body.

I come from Shimogakure, or rather more specifically a small village within Shimogakure's lands, and...

She wasn't exactly sure how to proceed from here.

I have decided to come to formally introduce myself as the Korikage.

The weight of the message Strix received earlier began to weigh on her, only now just realizing the scope of what she actually was and what she had to do.

I have come here on a peaceful mission, to talk to the Tsumikage on behalf of Shimogakure, in regards to recent incidents. Am I talking to the right person?

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After Chise had left the general field of the spar she was originally meant to have with Mirabelle before unexpected events transpired that put a pause on it, Chise had stopped briefly in her tracks as she looked skyward at the looming clouds that had begun to gather before they were abruptly dispersed not long after the fact. It went without much effort to determine that the use of ninjutsu was at play in this bipolar distortion of the weather in such a constant change. She had wondered what could be causing it all, turning her attention toward the general direction of one of the
streets she stood parallel to before spotting what appeared to be the Kage moving toward a nearby tea house. She considered back into her memory a moment at the possibility of whether or not it was the Kage himself, or one of his clones. She recalled he had mentioned the need to "disappear" somewhere, and no doubt he had long since done just that. She was curious what the clone was up to, while doubling at the need to discuss something with him herself, she moved to follow after him, watching as he disappeared into the entrance of the tea house he had moved toward in the first place.
Not long after his entry Chise had walked in herself, offering a bow of her head to the woman greeting newcomers as they came in in a respectful manner as she gave a light scanning glance across the room to find the clone, whom seemed to be talking with another woman at the counter. As she began her approach, she suddenly heard the word "Korikage" escape them, of which stopped her dead in her tracks. This was another Kage..? Who was now here to talk with their own Kage? This didn't seem entirely unusual; if anything it made the most sense that two of the world's leaders would take the time to communicate and engage in talks to ensure some sense of peace is kept between all parties involved, yet by the grace of history's lessons, it didn't always turn out so cleanly.. Rather than getting involved herself, Chise opted to take a seat at one of the booths nearby, ordering a simple Oolong tea for her to sip on as she attempted to keep herself within earshot of the conversation. It felt.. wrong, to be eavesdropping on a conversation being had between such prominent figures, but surely if it was meant to be something more "official," it wouldn't be had in a public tea house in the middle of the village.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone took several steps forward into the quant shop before taking a seat opposite the representative from Shimogakure. It wasn't long until she explained just who she was and why she was here. She spoke of a peaceful mission, to talk on behalf of Shimogakure, dealing with recent incidents. Did she mean the war? Or something else? Either way, the clone began to speak with a kind tone, giving Shimogakure's new leadership a chance to show him the kind of person she was. Though there was an underlying authority in his voice.

Greg:
You are, I am Sado Yasutora, the First Tsumikage. I am however happy to see a new leader in charge of Shimogakure one with a more direct nature. It is also good to hear that you come in peace, one of the more recent Korikages didn't. What do you need to discuss? I assume I do not require my council for this conversation as you have not brought yours. I also figure this was something that needed said in person as you didn't use the linked communication scrolls.

He appeared to be preparing himself for negotiation or talk. This was something he was used to, and being a clone there were no signs of fear or anxiety merely a matter of fact tone. He knew that even if he was attacked and dispersed it would hold no bearing on anything only showing what the Korikage was truly here for. The clone nodded at her, giving her a chance to bring up what she wanted to talk about now that he was here. He noted Chise's chakra signature following him since the middle of the street, due in part to his Yin-Yang sensing. He didn't even need to look in her direction to know she was now without a doubt listening in on the conversation.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
There was a slight pause from Strix, coming from the woman who had only recently come into the leadership itself. As a sign of faith and good nature, as well as respect, she removed her hat and cloak, as well as her special earthen sword down on the ground next to her feet. She want to show an honest and open dialogue, to show Sado that as the new leadership of Shimogakure, she wanted to build and create a peace between them.

I come before you, as the leadership of Shimogakure, because of the past and because of the future. The people of Shimogakure are a peaceful people, and when the previous leadership unjustly caused a rift and war between our two nations, it was not what the people wanted. Many left the lands, because of what the previous kage did. A reason I come before you today without any council. We have shrunk and have a reduced population because of previous events.

It was going to be tough, having to fufil the desires of the the small council that placed the leadership of Kage upon her, while also trying to create aan agreement woth the Sin Village.

Sado, I apologize on behalf of the peoples and everyone else in Shimogakure who was caught in the war. You earned a noble victory against those who wronged you.
A new generation of these people wish to correct the mistake that was made.

Strix paused, to see Sado's reaction. She had heard and read about his good nature and his desire to protect his people. She wanted to start on the right foot before peoceeding further. Having to rebuild a village was no easy task, but having to answer for mistakes you didnt make was far worse. It was the first test Strix was having to go through, to swallow pride and apologize for actions people from her lands had done.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone listened to her words, taking in what she was saying and tempering it with the thought that at some point she would ask for a deal, favor, or request. He didn't yet know what she wanted but, knew an issue of importance had brought her here, something that would make a kage, apologize for the misdeeds of someone else. He wouldn't hold that over her head or make her stew in it. To Sado, there was no reason to apologize, wars happened. It was a fact of this era that they were in. He was not ashamed of that, and neither should she be. Disagreements, like the one he had with a previous Korikage can only really be dealt with the way it was.

Greg: I understand because I saw it first hand, the way your humans were confused when your Korikage abandoned them and only returned as a battalion of clones to save face. That was why I gave the humans of your land a chance to evacuate. They had not wronged mine, it was squarely on the man who attacked my humans. He had asked for peace, gave over what was owed and I left it at that. I don't think there is anything left to correct or apologize for, war is war, what happens on the battlefield stays there, but it is the duty of every leader to when in peace prepare for war, and when in war prepare for peace. You've given me your title, but what is your name, and a simple apology isn't all that brings you here, is it?​

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Sado was an imposing man, his tall muscular physical body, strong presence and demenour were certainly to be admired. Strix wondered if he was born into leadership or if he grew into it, and if someday she would br able to command respect lile he did. It was evident from his followers and from the peoples of the lands she went through that they held him in the highest regard, some mix between a hero, a leader and almost like a father figure. It certainly was enough to fill Strix with confidence.

You are astute Sado, I do see why you people have great respect for you outside of just your physical power.

Taking a moment and looking at Sado dead in the eyes with a serious look, Strix came to the reason why she wanted to meet with the Tsumikage.

As the Korikage, it is my reaponsibility to look after my peoples and their best interest. I wish to see them grow and be safe, and it is evident that right now I cannot. It is why I have come here to offer our land and village as vassalage under Tsumigakure. We respect the communities, the infrastructure and the lands you have built. We ask to become allies, sworn under your protection, under your leadership to be built up. We offer this, to come to your aid, to follow your direction and to do as you say, while we rebuild and grow once again as a people. In return, we hope that our people may reclaim the lands that were once theirs, to live as Shimogakure on their own lands, but listening to your cause.

It was an offer that Strix gave Sado, and why she had come to speak with him at the requeat of the Snow Council. They told her that she was the new kage, she was to make the decisions. Strix knew that right now she held no power base within the world, and that any clan could come and take Shimo out. There was one way for her to learn how to become a good leader for her people. It was to literally learn under a good leader.

(I think vassalage is the right word?)
OOC just so its clear:
Asking for an alliance, Shimo will follow all directions given by Tsumi, in return Tsumi will give back the landmarks that were taken in the previous treaty.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,353💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle was in her home resting, as she lay in bed with a book in hand. “Perhaps a stroll can do me some good…” she said, placing the book down on her countertop. It was a book written by King Solomon, a person she saw as an inspiration towards her goals but now wasn’t the time to fangirl over the book. As she got up, a wave of fatigue came onto her as she suddenly felt her body go limp for a moment. “Perhaps you shouldn’t be moving around too much…” Miyu chimed in. Mirabelle liked the idea but being stuck in her home was something she wanted to do forever – thus she got into the shower for a quick rinse.

She stepped out as she puts on a mask over her face to help prevent the spread of germs, while simply donning a simple camisole and jeans, her heeled ninja boots and taking her tool pouch with her. She walked out the door, simply mounting her wyvern as it took flight carrying her into town. It wasn’t long, though she kind of ignored it – she sensed via Taijin two Hayabusa. One of them she knew of – a fellow shinobi named Siegfried as a student of hers she taught some of the more advanced clan arts and another though she couldn’t quite tell who it was. Upon arriving towards the location of these two she arrived to see the others here too.

Having a party or something *cough*?” she said approaching everyone. Her wyvern companion following slowly behind.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
As Blodreina introduced herself and spoke about her being from a foreign land, Sieg would take note of another foreign chakra being used as a technique within the graveyard's immediate vicinity. Could this Blodreina woman have an accomplice? And was she right here as a distraction? Sieg wouldn't jump to conclusions at all, though he'd draw Balmung in a fashion that he was seemingly drawing his blade on the woman that had just stepped closer into his personal space. With the sword drawn, Sieg had used his wind Chakra to create a mass amount of winds throughout the land mark. These winds would span far and wide, being strong enough to knock a small human down if they didn't brace themselves with something; Though the winds were wildly powerful within the skies, cancelling the foreign technique above head and completely clearing the clouds. Sieg let these winds continue on as he looked over at Blodreina with a glare.

"Hm. Well Blodreina, I am Siegfried, The Calamity of Sin, Guardian of Tsumigakure. You came with friends?"

His tone was that of someone superior to the woman on all fonts. He also was suggesting that she had came along with whomever created the rain. She seemed almost primitive, but surely she'd catch on. Sieg was interested in this one and where she even came from.

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.

Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.
Viewing the man Blodreina would watch him unsheathe his sword. Timelessly before her benevolent body could perceive what was going on there began vicious winds emitting from the blade. She would plant her feet as she watched the strong wind clear the rain that freshly materialized. The Queen would get slightly pushed back, holding her own against the ferocious winds viewing the glare of the man who called himself Siegfried. Uncertain that if this were to endeavor a indication of a threat the Queen she would clasp her hands together, instantly separating them after. She would make use of the sacred markings on her palms, beginning to stretch her arms outward as she would create a void of dark chakra that would absorb the wind chakra, turning vicious wind currents calm.

The Queen would observe the man calling himself the Calamity of Sin unknowingly the true calamity were in Siegfried's grasp. Her stance shifted into something intense as her brown eyes would widen, manifesting into a red color activating the legendary Kekkei Genkai glaring into the man's eyes. Blodreina's began radiating and expelling chakra as she slowly were to start become menacing. "I know nothing of cowardice, I came here alone." This was done to merely imitate the energy that she was receiving from Siegfried.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Change in tone awoke Ikiru to his place. Holding his prideful self was quickly stomped by the weigh of the clone speaking in place of the original. The words spoke to Ikiru placed the inner realization of what he had to bring to the table. Ikiru was willing to train harder to attain the same respect the clone spoke of. “I…I…will beat you in a fight!..That’s right I challenge you!”

Even the cracking of fear in his voice, Ikiru was no weaving in his determination and aspiration. Ikiru had been seen through and his emotions had taken the best of him. He was afraid, ashamed, scared, eager, and aspired all at the same time. The Clone was someone beyond his limits.

The two clones understood each other well, as one attempted to ease the situation.

“If you win, I’ll do as you say, if I win…well you are nothing and I can walk in here whenever and do whatever I want! How’s that?” His eyes however reflected a sort of ‘awe’ in the situation, Ikiru was eager to see just how far he was from what the man in front of him considered himself to be.

Suddenly as a commoner informed the other clone. It would depart from the place as Ikiru became bewildered but eased by the situation. He now had a better chance winning knowing he other clone wouldn’t interfere.

@Howard