Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The group of clones left here got the message and Jack was the one who set out to go to Shinramoto.
Doombringer's chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Greg:

Marty:
Travel Itinerary: #115 -> #118 -> #120-> #043 -> #041 -> #007 -> #036 -> #024 -> #001 -> #012
Jack the clone Departing #115 The Graveyard of Sin at 11:45 AM (6/7/20)
#118: 11:45 am - 12:45 pm
#120: 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
#043: 1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
#041: 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm
#007: 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
#036: 4:45 pm - 5:45 pm
#024: 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
#001: 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Arriving at #012 Shinramoto at 7:45 pm (6/7/20)

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The remaining clones find some fruit to feed the bird as was requested before sending it on its way.
Doombringer's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Greg:

Marty:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Upon arriving back to Tsumigakure, Mirabelle was rather tired but immediately she began to cough a loud. “Shit…” she said, placing her palm onto herself as she diagnosed the situation on her body. She immediately noticed something wasn’t right, her skin was red, almost rash like in some areas. She sighed, not realizing she finally contracted what appears to be the more severe case of the virus. “Damn it then means Tengen is going to get sick too…” she thought to herself. However, she knew the village was already suffering enough, as she can sense many of them even from halfway across the world. She looked back into the direction of the Owatasumi. It was a short-lived vacation – but never the less she needed to continue her duties as a shinobi of Tsumigakure. She continued to aimlessly walk around until she walked into a street lamp. “Son of a…” she paused before sneering at the damned lamppost.

She turned to Chise with an awkward smile, but she realized something back during their little fight. “Chise…I think its time we tested your skill level. You’ve been here in Tsumigakure for a while now, not only did you advanced to Chunin in such a short period of time, you’re almost rivaling low-level jounin” she said, looking out into the distance to the arena. “Let’s test it out” she said grabbing her and pulling her towards the general direction of the arena.

It took a few minutes alas, they finally managed to reach to the arena. No one was around, thankfully. She sighed, moving through the venue – looking at the gear it allowed for her to use. “Pick up whatever you feel is needed then meet me outside in the battle arena. As an official of this village, I’ll be exercising my right to test your limitations. This will be your Jounin exam” she lied a bit. She just wanted to finally see what Chise can do on her own now. And those she gathered her own personal tools and whatnot as she headed towards the arena and waited for Chise.

This is gonna be fun, but will she take me seriously,” she said to herself, wondering.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/warenaiwa-114.756127/post-22018127

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone Marty left the landmark as the rest seemed to gather near the spectacle that was about to go down.

Doombringer: Twenty on the fledgling, Red Robin of Tsumigakure.

Greg: Twenty what? We don't have any money you dipshit, we're clones.

Doombringer: Okayokayokay.

Greg: If she loses I'll make Tetsuo spar with her.

Doombringer: And if she wins, we, well Sado will.
Doombringer's chakra:

Extra clone's chakra:

Greg:

Marty:
The clone Marty LLM

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon arriving back to Tsumigakure, Mirabelle was rather tired but immediately she began to cough a loud. “Shit…” she said, placing her palm onto herself as she diagnosed the situation on her body. She immediately noticed something wasn’t right, her skin was red, almost rash like in some areas. She sighed, not realizing she finally contracted what appears to be the more severe case of the virus. “Damn it then means Tengen is going to get sick too…” she thought to herself. However, she knew the village was already suffering enough, as she can sense many of them even from halfway across the world. She looked back into the direction of the Owatasumi. It was a short-lived vacation – but never the less she needed to continue her duties as a shinobi of Tsumigakure. She continued to aimlessly walk around until she walked into a street lamp. “Son of a…” she paused before sneering at the damned lamppost.

She turned to Chise with an awkward smile, but she realized something back during their little fight. “Chise…I think its time we tested your skill level. You’ve been here in Tsumigakure for a while now, not only did you advanced to Chunin in such a short period of time, you’re almost rivaling low-level jounin” she said, looking out into the distance to the arena. “Let’s test it out” she said grabbing her and pulling her towards the general direction of the arena.

It took a few minutes alas, they finally managed to reach to the arena. No one was around, thankfully. She sighed, moving through the venue – looking at the gear it allowed for her to use. “Pick up whatever you feel is needed then meet me outside in the battle arena. As an official of this village, I’ll be exercising my right to test your limitations. This will be your Jounin exam” she lied a bit. She just wanted to finally see what Chise can do on her own now. And those she gathered her own personal tools and whatnot as she headed towards the arena and waited for Chise.

This is gonna be fun, but will she take me seriously,” she said to herself, wondering.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/warenaiwa-114.756127/post-22018127
Arriving from:

Arriving from:

With consistent momentum that carried in a fresh spring to their step, caused by their growing anxiousness with every step closer they were to their home village, Chise and Mirabelle continued their venture across the region of Warenaiwa now after having cleared through Edo, making for their final destination of Tsumigakure in the Graveyard of Sin.

After a relatively lengthy but reasonably paced return journey from the Eastern continent to the West, where she approached the gates of Tsumigakure in a refreshing, familiar manner, Chise's gaze softened as she held idly at the straps of her bag that was slung over both her shoulders. She let out a soft sigh, of which seemed to scratch at her throat and stir something of a dry cough out of her. A soft groan rolled from her as her head grew light in a slight dizzying spell, of which by this point she was quite used to and managed to maintain her balance, but still required her to lift a hand to cover her eyes a moment to let the blinding blurriness to pass before she could continue onward. She had heard rumors that the tournament had ended, but so far there had been no word that the cure had been obtained, let alone was going to be handed out to everyone that needed it. Something felt fishy about all of it to her from the beginning, but now it seemed almost conspiratorial..

Once they were within the walls of the village once more, Chise followed rather mindlessly with Mirabelle, not unlike she was herself before noticing that Mirabelle was on the verge of colliding with a lamp. Blinking, her arm extended out and her jaw dropped as she attempted to exclaim "
w-Wait, watch--!" But alas, it was a tad too late.. She watched as Mirabelle stepped backward after the collision and gave the object a curious look before turning toward Chise directly, whom looked on worriedly a moment before she was suddenly addressed. Her emerald gaze softened as it lightly fluttered down toward her feet as she listened on for a time. She didn't care for the idea of fighting, regardless if it were for training purposes or not.. Perhaps it was partially due to her lack of talent for it or experience, but it also felt wrong to her. The idea that she could hurt another didn't sit too well with her, though somehow she couldn't seem to shake the idea that could be from her otherwise introvertive and submissive nature, developed over the years she spent as the "scary shadow" in every room she stepped into back in her old village, keeping herself at a distance at all times..

Left to her own thoughts for a time, she simply shook her head as if to shake what filled her mind all away, clearing her focus before lifting her gaze in a more resolute manner as she settled her attention on Mirabelle with a soft nod. "Alright.. I'm not sure I'm ready, nor do I feel like I'm as capable as you make me out to be.. But, even if I think I'll fail, I may as well try, because the worst case scenario is I do, but at least I can say I did my best." With that, Chise waited for Mirabelle to take the lead once again before following her onward toward the arena, all along the way trying to stir her thoughts around how to best prepare herself mentally for what was about to take place, since she had no notion that Mirabelle was going to go easy on her in the least, given this had been something she was looking forward to for quite some time.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The extra clone dispersed as the others looked around then back to the fight.

Doombringer: Happens to the best of us.

Greg: At least he wasn't like Smith, that guy had a girlfriend.

Doombringer: Do you find it a bit weird that we all end up with separate personalities? Shouldn't we all just be copies?

Greg: You're getting too existential about this, just focus on the fight.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving from:

After a relatively lengthy but reasonably paced return journey from the Eastern continent to the West, where she approached the gates of Tsumigakure in a refreshing, familiar manner, Chise's gaze softened as she held idly at the straps of her bag that was slung over both her shoulders. She let out a soft sigh, of which seemed to scratch at her throat and stir something of a dry cough out of her. A soft groan rolled from her as her head grew light in a slight dizzying spell, of which by this point she was quite used to and managed to maintain her balance, but still required her to lift a hand to cover her eyes a moment to let the blinding blurriness to pass before she could continue onward. She had heard rumors that the tournament had ended, but so far there had been no word that the cure had been obtained, let alone was going to be handed out to everyone that needed it. Something felt fishy about all of it to her from the beginning, but now it seemed almost conspiratorial..

Once they were within the walls of the village once more, Chise followed rather mindlessly with Mirabelle, not unlike she was herself before noticing that Mirabelle was on the verge of colliding with a lamp. Blinking, her arm extended out and her jaw dropped as she attempted to exclaim "w-Wait, watch--!" But alas, it was a tad too late.. She watched as Mirabelle stepped backward after the collision and gave the object a curious look before turning toward Chise directly, whom looked on worriedly a moment before she was suddenly addressed. Her emerald gaze softened as it lightly fluttered down toward her feet as she listened on for a time. She didn't care for the idea of fighting, regardless if it were for training purposes or not.. Perhaps it was partially due to her lack of talent for it or experience, but it also felt wrong to her. The idea that she could hurt another didn't sit too well with her, though somehow she couldn't seem to shake the idea that could be from her otherwise introvertive and submissive nature, developed over the years she spent as the "scary shadow" in every room she stepped into back in her old village, keeping herself at a distance at all times..

Left to her own thoughts for a time, she simply shook her head as if to shake what filled her mind all away, clearing her focus before lifting her gaze in a more resolute manner as she settled her attention on Mirabelle with a soft nod. "Alright.. I'm not sure I'm ready, nor do I feel like I'm as capable as you make me out to be.. But, even if I think I'll fail, I may as well try, because the worst case scenario is I do, but at least I can say I did my best." With that, Chise waited for Mirabelle to take the lead once again before following her onward toward the arena, all along the way trying to stir her thoughts around how to best prepare herself mentally for what was about to take place, since she had no notion that Mirabelle was going to go easy on her in the least, given this had been something she was looking forward to for quite some time.
This post marks the beginning of a mission utilizing the elements below:

• Experience the worst form the Red Fever (D)
It wasn’t long until Mirabelle was about to engage Chise in this little battle of theirs. It was, however, immediately curved to the side when Mirabelle felt her body suddenly grow weaker. “What the…” she said out loud as she stumbled down to her knees, coughing. She placed her hands on her stomach, as she began to run an analysis on herself when she felt the symptoms of the fever starting to spread even more now. “Damn it…” she said stumbling down, her head hurting so much and her legs feeling like gelato. “Chise…” she said, trying to get up. She tried to move but her movement was stopped, as she passed onto the ground once more. “****…has no one won the tournament yet?” she asked herself. She wasn’t able to figure shit out but it wasn’t until a moment passed and some personal assistance from the medical team came rushing in. “We have a major problem…seems the infection has gotten force in some cases…but the zombification seemed to have diminished” the person said. Mirabelle nodded a bit, as they tried to get her to her feet. “Home, take me there please” she pleaded with them.

Lady Hayabusa, this isn’t the time to be refused, you’re clearly infected with one of the worse cases in the country. You must be placed in a hospital right now” the person tried to speak to her again but Mirabelle refused to listen. “Let me go!” she started to resist them but her sluggish movement made it harder to do so. “Please…just let me go…” she said before falling unconscious. The assistants immediately started to drag her out the arena and into a medical tent outside. One of them would look at Chise, realizing she too had one of the worse cases. “You, get with them now” she ordered. They ushered Mirabelle into the infirmary tent, allowing her a moment to rest before they transport her to the actual hospital.

Mmmm..” Mirabelle started to toss and turn, a bit but she would also involuntarily place her own mind into an illusion. Within her dreamscape, Mirabelle was silently watching into a void, her own mind being inflicted with such an illusion. “Where am I...?” she asked herself before turning to see someone standing not too far behind her. “Well hello sister…” Isabelle, her long-dead sister spoke. “Izzy?” she said rushing towards her but before she could even touch her, Isabelle performed a “kick” towards Mirabelle’s torso with an extended left leg. “Keep that virus to yourself hehe” she said immediately rushing after her.

You must be registered for see images

Oh shut up” Mirabelle responded as the two of them started to fight, with Mirabelle swiftly delivering blows in tandem with her sisters own. The exchange between them was pretty brief considering the mental condition she was in. “I see you been training,” her sister said with a smile. “Of course, but I will definitely win this” she said body slamming Isabelle into the ground. The girl would start to laugh a bit before starting to look sad. “I’m sorry…” she said as tears gathered in her eyes and faded away into the black void. “Isabelle!” she said, but she was still unconscious – as the illusion ended, tears streaming from her physical body.

(Genjutsu: Hyun Hwan Shim Yun Gon) Illusary Art: Outer Body Training Method
Type: Defensive/ Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 - 40 (20)
Damage: N/A
Description: Created by a secretive group within the World of Murim known as the "Artists Society", the Outer Body Training Method is a Genjutsu that allows one to train and practice martial arts in an almost meditative trance placed upon themselves. The Genjutsu comes in several Ranks, with each one adding more strength to the Genjutsu. The user starts by gathering an amount of Chakra equivalent to the usage they'd like to perform, and releases it as a steam-like cloak around their body. With this "cloak" they disrupt their own Chakra flow, and place themselves under the Genjutsu. Within the Genjutsu the user experiences a black void with minimal features they can determine upon casting, from the perspective of an astral-projection like illusory clone of themselves, and finally an mental image of an opponent, or group of opponents. The users "projection" can perform all the same physical techniques the user themselves can, such as Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, etc, and if the user isn't affected by a Paralyzing Genjutsu, it can even copy the user's own movements. The same is true for their "projected opponent", allowing the user to utilize what information they have on them to visualize a battle between themselves and their opponent(s), like a mental exercise. This has the added benefit of allowing the user to "overwrite" other Genjutsu placed upon them, provided they are weaker than the Genjutsu the user casts upon themselves. In the case of equally ranked conflicting Genjutsu, as is stated within the "Illusionary Arts" thread, both are neutralized, and immediately disperse. This technique also has another usage within combat, besides overwriting Genjutsu. It can be used as a form of "movement prediction", as, if the user and their opponent are about to clash in close-quarters, the user can quickly use what information they have about their target, and mentally test their own moves out, and attempt to "predict" how the opponent will react. There are flaws with this technique however, for example, if the user doesn't know their opponent, and every move they can make, they can easily be caught off guard. Even something as a simple change is style can result in disastrous consequences if the user heavily relies on it within real combat. It also doesn't provide any addition benefit to the user's physical stats, like their tracking or reaction speed. It can only be used purely to mentally test one's style against anothers.

Note: A-Rank and higher applications require two hand seals.
Note: The A-Rank application is limited to 4 times per battle, and the S-Rank is limited to 2 times per battle.
Note: This technique cannot be used to overpower Genjutsu of a higher nature, such as MS or Yin Genjutsu.
Note: When used to counter Genjutsu of B-Rank or higher, the user has to deal with the following side-effects.

B-Rank: Unable to use this Jutsu for 1 turn.
A-Rank: Unable to use this Jutsu for 2 turns.
S-Rank: Unable to use this Jutsu for 3 turns, and perform Genjutsu A-Rank or above for 2 turns.

End of mission

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of a mission utilizing the elements below:

• Experience the worst form the Red Fever (D)
It wasn’t long until Mirabelle was about to engage Chise in this little battle of theirs. It was, however, immediately curved to the side when Mirabelle felt her body suddenly grow weaker. “What the…” she said out loud as she stumbled down to her knees, coughing. She placed her hands on her stomach, as she began to run an analysis on herself when she felt the symptoms of the fever starting to spread even more now. “Damn it…” she said stumbling down, her head hurting so much and her legs feeling like gelato. “Chise…” she said, trying to get up. She tried to move but her movement was stopped, as she passed onto the ground once more. “****…has no one won the tournament yet?” she asked herself. She wasn’t able to figure shit out but it wasn’t until a moment passed and some personal assistance from the medical team came rushing in. “We have a major problem…seems the infection has gotten force in some cases…but the zombification seemed to have diminished” the person said. Mirabelle nodded a bit, as they tried to get her to her feet. “Home, take me there please” she pleaded with them.

Lady Hayabusa, this isn’t the time to be refused, you’re clearly infected with one of the worse cases in the country. You must be placed in a hospital right now” the person tried to speak to her again but Mirabelle refused to listen. “Let me go!” she started to resist them but her sluggish movement made it harder to do so. “Please…just let me go…” she said before falling unconscious. The assistants immediately started to drag her out the arena and into a medical tent outside. One of them would look at Chise, realizing she too had one of the worse cases. “You, get with them now” she ordered. They ushered Mirabelle into the infirmary tent, allowing her a moment to rest before they transport her to the actual hospital.

Mmmm..” Mirabelle started to toss and turn, a bit but she would also involuntarily place her own mind into an illusion. Within her dreamscape, Mirabelle was silently watching into a void, her own mind being inflicted with such an illusion. “Where am I...?” she asked herself before turning to see someone standing not too far behind her. “Well hello sister…” Isabelle, her long-dead sister spoke. “Izzy?” she said rushing towards her but before she could even touch her, Isabelle performed a “kick” towards Mirabelle’s torso with an extended left leg. “Keep that virus to yourself hehe” she said immediately rushing after her.

Oh shut up” Mirabelle responded as the two of them started to fight, with Mirabelle swiftly delivering blows in tandem with her sisters own. The exchange between them was pretty brief considering the mental condition she was in. “I see you been training,” her sister said with a smile. “Of course, but I will definitely win this” she said body slamming Isabelle into the ground. The girl would start to laugh a bit before starting to look sad. “I’m sorry…” she said as tears gathered in her eyes and faded away into the black void. “Isabelle!” she said, but she was still unconscious – as the illusion ended, tears streaming from her physical body.

(Genjutsu: Hyun Hwan Shim Yun Gon) Illusary Art: Outer Body Training Method
Type: Defensive/ Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 - 40 (20)
Description: Created by a secretive group within the World of Murim known as the "Artists Society", the Outer Body Training Method is a Genjutsu that allows one to train and practice martial arts in an almost meditative trance placed upon themselves. The Genjutsu comes in several Ranks, with each one adding more strength to the Genjutsu. The user starts by gathering an amount of Chakra equivalent to the usage they'd like to perform, and releases it as a steam-like cloak around their body. With this "cloak" they disrupt their own Chakra flow, and place themselves under the Genjutsu. Within the Genjutsu the user experiences a black void with minimal features they can determine upon casting, from the perspective of an astral-projection like illusory clone of themselves, and finally an mental image of an opponent, or group of opponents. The users "projection" can perform all the same physical techniques the user themselves can, such as Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, etc, and if the user isn't affected by a Paralyzing Genjutsu, it can even copy the user's own movements. The same is true for their "projected opponent", allowing the user to utilize what information they have on them to visualize a battle between themselves and their opponent(s), like a mental exercise. This has the added benefit of allowing the user to "overwrite" other Genjutsu placed upon them, provided they are weaker than the Genjutsu the user casts upon themselves. In the case of equally ranked conflicting Genjutsu, as is stated within the "Illusionary Arts" thread, both are neutralized, and immediately disperse. This technique also has another usage within combat, besides overwriting Genjutsu. It can be used as a form of "movement prediction", as, if the user and their opponent are about to clash in close-quarters, the user can quickly use what information they have about their target, and mentally test their own moves out, and attempt to "predict" how the opponent will react. There are flaws with this technique however, for example, if the user doesn't know their opponent, and every move they can make, they can easily be caught off guard. Even something as a simple change is style can result in disastrous consequences if the user heavily relies on it within real combat. It also doesn't provide any addition benefit to the user's physical stats, like their tracking or reaction speed. It can only be used purely to mentally test one's style against anothers.

Note: A-Rank and higher applications require two hand seals.
Note: The A-Rank application is limited to 4 times per battle, and the S-Rank is limited to 2 times per battle.
Note: This technique cannot be used to overpower Genjutsu of a higher nature, such as MS or Yin Genjutsu.
Note: When used to counter Genjutsu of B-Rank or higher, the user has to deal with the following side-effects.

B-Rank: Unable to use this Jutsu for 1 turn.
A-Rank: Unable to use this Jutsu for 2 turns.
S-Rank: Unable to use this Jutsu for 3 turns, and perform Genjutsu A-Rank or above for 2 turns.

End of mission
Chise watched on as Mirabelle had suddenly begun to stumble, stirring a blurring haze across Chise's vision as she instinctively darted forward as she watched Mirabelle nearly collapse upon herself. Her lips parted to exclaim out to her, only for her words to catch sharply in her throat in lingering silence as she watched a medical team appear and begin tending to her almost immediately. She paused, letting her feet become weighted in her final step before halting her forward momentum all together. Her hand slowly lowered down toward her side as she watched, carefully, at how they had begun to tend to her in almost an aggressive manner. She listened to the pleas that Mirabelle was putting out, her hands twitching at her sides, brows knitting inward upon themselves as she strained to remain complacent at what she was witnessing. "w-Wait.. Stop.." She mumbled softly beneath her breath. Just as she were about to pick up her feet and rush forward once again, she watched as Mirabelle had collapsed entirely, her consciousness folding as quickly as her capacity to resist any further as the medical team began to move her toward the nearby tent. Her jaw tightened as her teeth clenched together; fingers tucking inward into her palms in tight balls at her sides. The visceral sensation of powerlessness overwhelmed her in that instant. She wasn't sure if she would rather scream or.. just stand there, pretending as she always did. There hadn't been any
official announcement yet as to the results of the tournament that supposedly retained the singular known cure in existence for this virus, but somehow she knew deep down that no cure was coming. This was the consequence of the choices made up till now of all those who were complacent in waiting for it to arrive.. not that there was anything else to do. It was a hopeless struggle, one that everyone could only do the best they could with what they have now to trudge through it, and hope to find their way to the other side by the end.. if there is an end.

Her emerald gaze lifted to eye the individual that was addressing her, practically demanding that she go with the team that had carried Mirabelle to the tent to be tended to. She closed her eyes for a moment, standing in a momentary silence, as if pensive toward the situation. What good would simply going to the hospital serve..? They know no more than the rest; yet know that better than most. Chise witnessed firsthand the disillusionment that came from being in that facility when this first started; it was only getting worse, no matter how much she tried the "simple" solutions to improve it. She couldn't do anything when she was there helping, how could she hope that any difference would come if she were there suffering, just the same..? She lifted her eyes back toward the medical personnel, shaking her head slightly as she turned sideward. "Please, take extra care of her.. I have some time before the illness gets to me severely." With that, she quickly turned the rest of the way opposite of the direction of the others, entirely indifferent to any calls toward her after the fact as she set her focus onward toward exiting the arena and making her way back toward the inner more area of the village. If there was nothing she could do about it with what she had to work with now.. then she would simply have to look elsewhere, and search for other means to fix the problem however she might be able to. With luck, she might be able to do some good in the world for a change.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Spawning
Starting the following mission:
D-Rank (1):
Explore a landmark
--
It had been several days since Deadpool had dropped off the Nara's body within the confines of the village, tasking one of the three guardians, in Askin Nakk Le Vaar, with the mission of handling the resurrection of the vessel. The eccentric Ganmi was more than eager to contribute, deeply fascinated by the pace the sequence of events seemed to be transpiring at. With Askin accepting the mission, Deadpool would bestow the Ganmi with the tools and relics previously wielded, and meant to be wielded, by the deceased member of the Shadow Tribe, before teleporting away into the unknown.

In the following days Askin would have made the necessary initial preparations, setting himself up for the beginning of his journey. The first order of business would naturally be meeting with village officials. Askin would head towards the capital, using a poorly drawn map by Deadpool to head towards the building an official was likely at. Naturally Askin's senses could have easily guided him, but instead he opted to follow the map.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post marks the beginning of a mission utilizing the following elements:
Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)
Do a good deed (1)

Still asleep, Mirabelle’s episode of fever dreams continued to run rampant on her mind. She couldn’t deal with it, considering the amount of pain it caused her, mentally at least. Visions of the night that happened several years ago, the fresh stain of blood running down as many buildings shattered and buried others under the rubble. “Mommy?!” her voice echoed throughout the abandoned village. Only the tears of those who managed to survive or the echoing moans of those slowly dying, seeking medical attention. “Mommy! Isabelle! Where are you?” she continued to run through what was Hanguri. She searched and searched, but it wasn’t until she stumbled upon what remained of their home. “No…,” she said immediately running towards it, but her piece of wood caught her leg causing her to slip and bruise her knees.

All she heard where distant voices, one of pain and agony. “MAMA!” she identified the voice, utilizing her strength granted via her use of her clan technique. She managed to remove the rubble, only to find the body of a woman who looked almost identical as her. “Mom…” she cried out, moving in closer towards her. “Mi…mira…” Shuten tried to speak, but her windpipe was almost completely crushed from the impact. “Mom please stay with me, I’ll go get help…where’s Isabelle?” she asked, only for tears to gather near her mother’s eyes. No response, this could only mean the worse possibly. She repositioned her mother, having her leaning more upright so that she can attend to her more. “Isabelle!” she yelled out, attempting to remove more rubble. It took her moment, but she managed to find who she was looking for.

Isa…” she paused, realizing immediately it was too late. Her sister's body, more specifically – the lower half was crushed. Her eyes wide open – but the “light” in them was gone, faded into a soft dull blue. “No…ISABELLE!” she cried out, hugging her sister’s corpse. “NO come back!” she screamed. “Someone! Please!” she tried to find someone to come for her aid…but no one did. It was only her alone, but sitting behind her – her mother drew her last breath before uttering. “Mirabelle…I love you…” as the light left her eyes as well. Mirabelle was alone…all by herself.

What felt like years passing by, was only a matter of hours in real-time. As the girl awakened – she found herself in bed, of her home. It seems the staff respected her wish and allowed her to go home actually. Her head was beating, as though it had its own heart rate. Mirabelle rose up slowly, looking at a picture on her wall with herself, Isabelle, and her mother. “I promised I wouldn’t cry anymore…but I can’t keep that promise, huh sis” she glanced over at her sister’s portrait specifically. She sighed, trying to get out of bed. She was woozy in her movement, but she managed. As she approached the picture, she realized she needed some sort of closure, but she didn’t know-how. “Bringing back the dead…its so inhumane yet…it’s the only way…” she thought to herself but she also thought about how she can attempt to seek out the Nine-tailed Fox host and put an end to his/her life. Revenge was never an answer she wished to resolve to but at times it does make it feel like it would.

Never the less, she placed the picture back on her wall, rethinking how much of her life. “Hanguri was such fun…I got to meet so many people…Solomon, Yu, and many others…I just wish I knew where they were right now…” she looked up with a smile, her head still hurting immensely. “I need to get some fresh air” she said, walking out of her room and into the halls. She peered into the room where her roommate was asleep, it was her cousin. One of the saviors of this world from Tiamat, she was proud of her efforts. She closed the door before heading out into the shopping district but needed a bit of a disguise. Alas, she simply transformed into an alternate look via the henge no jutsu. “This will do” she said smiling and head into the district, hoping no one would notice her.

Let’s see…some milk, aspirin, and some more food…” she said making her list and checking it twice. She glanced over towards the shop keepers, realizing a lot of new faces entered the marketplace. It was…ninjas…or more so the family of those who died via the sickness. They had to take up the mantle of shop keepers for the time being simply to help those who managed to survive. “I feel your pain…” she said to herself, pitying their loss of loved ones too. As she arrived to the market – she started to pick up lots of things but she realized she was far too weak to handle carrying all of them. She bit her finger, making the required seals in order to summon a baby wyvern. The draconic creature was confused at first, coming prepared for a fight but Mirabelle casually dropped the shopping bag onto its back. “Hey hey what is this summoner?” the mythical creature question but Mirabelle glanced at it with glaring daggers. “Ok ok…sheesh” the creature said submissively as it started to fly. Mirabelle paid the cash and was well on her way back.

Mirabelle, right? What exactly happened here?
Red Fever, non-ninjas are dead. Lots of families are gone because of this…
I see, humans have such fragile bodies after all…
Oh shut it lizard breath
Oui! I’m no lizard!

The two continued to bicker until she arrived at the house again. She explained to the wyvern, named Kuro, all that she could concerning the situation as she traveled back home. “I see…that’s terrible” Kuro said. “I don’t mind standing in as your guard, Mirabelle – sama, you are my ally after all” the lizard offered. Mirabelle simply allowed it, extra security is actually what she needed. “Ok, then just stand guard outside the building for me and whenever I go, just follow” she said to him. They nodded, as Mirabelle entered the house and started to cook – dropping her disguise as well.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Summoning Technique: Wyrms of Legends (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Densetsu no Hiryu)
Type: Supplementary/Summoning
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The technique allows the user to summon Wyrms. The procedure for the summoning is fairly standard, following the same steps as regular summoning technique. In addition to that, the user has the liberty to use tattoo’s as well as incorporate the summoning ritual with other techniques as individuals have demonstrated throughout the series. Wyrms are mature Wyverns, they are capable fighters of different types, natures, colors/appearances, sizes and ranks. Wyrms range anywhere from 1-15m of length and a maximum wingspan of 25m. Each wyrm possesses a natural ability (no chakra cost) as well as a chakra nature, their strength of their abilities is equivalent to their ranks. The user is only capable of summoning wyrms proportional to their own strength, so wyrms by different users would differ in base strengths despite their ranks. In a single use the user can summon a single S-rank, 2 A-rank or 3 B-rank Wyrms. Their types are as follows:

Continental Wyvern: The most common kind of flying, fire-breathing Wyvern. Their natural talent is Fire breathing. In addition to the ability to fly (at speeds of: Users Base speed Lvl. +1), they also have a strong Jaw (Abnormal bite force, equal to wyrm’s rank). Continental Wyverns possess Fire and Wind natures. They can use their natures and natural abilities up to their own ranks. They do not possess the ability to use shape manipulation, so their attacks, chakra based or natural talents, only come in basic forms such as fire balls, streams of fire, gusts and twisters of wind.

Piscine Wyvern: Piscine wyvern are less common amphibious Wyverns. They are majestic creatures with scales that break down light to prism, and wings adept for swimming and flying alike. Their natural talent is the ability to create an electric field. Piscine Wyvern do not possess fire breathing abilities, but they have an electric organ instead which they use to discharge electrical attacks. They can operate in water (speed=Users Base speed Lvl. +1) or in air (speed=Users Base speed Lvl. -1), and possess water and lightning natures. They can use their natures and natural abilities up to their own ranks. They do not possess the ability to use shape manipulation, so their attacks, chakra based or natural talents, only come in basic forms such as lightning bolts, electrical fields around the body, waves and whirlpools of water.

Brute Wyvern: Brute wyvern are an even rarer breed of wyvern that underwent evolution slightly differently. They sports a pair of long, highly developed forelimbs instead of wings. Over the years, their wingspan was reduced to hardened fists. Brutes are agile combatants (speed=Users Base speed Lvl. +2), capable of jumping high and over long range distances. They do not have any natural abilities, but they are capable of using taijutsu (within reason) as well as throw punches up to their own ranks. The can only use earth natures, up to the level of specialists and are capable of using shape manipulation.

Deviants: They are a collective class of Wyverns with odd features. This category encompasse all Wyrms with peculiarties such as two heads each capable of breathing fire or multiple pairs of wings. Deviants are capable of using shape manipulation, and can have the natural abilities or qualities of any of the previous 3 types defined in any combination. They can have any of the 5 basic chakra natures. Deviants are one of a kind (so only one can be summoned at a time), their speed is always [Users Base speed Lvl. +1], they are always S ranked and they can use natural fire breathing or electrical organs twice per battle.

Note: Each Wyrm can have One chakra nature, restricted to the natures the type of Wyvern can have.
-An S rank Wyrm has a chakra reserve of 300, and it can use its Natural Ability(s) up to 3 times per conflict. A rank Wyrms have a reserve of 150 each, and can use their natural skills twice per battle. B rank Wyrms have a reserve of 100 each, and can use their natural skills once per battle. Only a single Deviant (S rank) can be summoned at a time, it can have a reserve of no more than 200. Wyrms stay in battlefield until their chakra reserves allow.
-Each ranked ability natural or chakra based, costs one of the user’s 3 moves per turn though they can be performed simultaneously with the user (unranked use is considered free form).

2000 - 25 = 1975

End of Mission

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Ikiru would return into the village. Moving with an attitude towards the Kage's whereabouts. He leaps through the roofs ultimately landing in the quarters of the Kage's quarters. He speaks with one of the common working villager around the place, "Seen the Kage?"

"Urm." (Villager)

-sigh-
"pathetic..." -tsk (Ikiru)

He would move towards the rooms...

@Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones eventually found the guy snooping around.

Doombringer: He's in Tobusekai, Sanctuary of the Sun landmark, 250

Greg:
No, no, no. He's in the Wind Desert. Cacti Oasis, landmark, 071.

Doombringer: Oh, shit, you're right. My bad. I forgot he had vacation plans.

Greg: What do you need?

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Suddenly as he would move towards the doors, two Shinobi would confront him. Finally he had found someone. Like two confused twins, they would bicker for a bit before quickly coming to an agreement. With his hands on his hips, Ikiru impatience would quickly answer the man at the very moment of his question.

"Its business with the 'Actual' Kage (loud tone), and me (low toned) it would be nice to point me in the direction."

@Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones responded in unison.

Both: We told you Cacti Oasis, landmark 071, you can either talk to us or go meet him there.
Both: We told you Cacti Oasis, landmark 071, you can either talk to us or go meet him there.
Greg: Though if you mean the Korikage, he's in Shimogakure, and the Taniakage, I think he's called is in Taniagakure.
Doombringer: Now that you mention it, which "actual" kage are you talking about?
Greg: There once was a Taiyokage. Don't know what happened to him.

• Haha

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"-ah, well I'll be on my way."

Quickly he would dash outside leaping from the window, upon rooftops.

LM towards: Cacti Oasis, landmark 071!

Edit:

Travel Itinerary: #115 -> #114 -> #113-> #AISU BAY-> #071
Departing #115 The Graveyard of Sin at 1940 20200618
#115: 1940 - 2040
#114: 2040 - 2140
#113: 2140 - 2240
#AISU BAY: 2240 - 2340
Arriving at #071 Shinramoto at 0140 20200619

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two continued back and forth as they walked out after the kid talking back and forth.

Greg: He does know we're clones right?
Doombringer: I thought so, I mean he said: "business with the 'Actual' Kage" I thought it was implied he knew who we were.
Greg: What do you think he wanted?
Doombringer: Join the village maybe?
Greg: You think so, it had a different vibe to it.
Doombringer: Well, what if one of us heads out there, cuts him off, meets him there-...
Greg: That's a lot of work.
Doombringer: Yeah, you're right. He'll figure it out eventually.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Askin's exploration would continue as he followed the poorly drawn map, navigating himself through the capital of the village. Needless to say he was captivated, moving at a slow pace, sight seeing various locations within the landmark itself. Although, to the common observer, it would seem that Askin was visiting random spots, sometimes even one's that lacked any distinguishing features, but this was far from it, as the spots were marked on the map as places where significant events had occurred in the past during the tenure of the deceased. At one point Askin finds himself at the edge of the landmark, specifically at a point that was truly useless and was simply a byproduct of Deadpool's mischievous nature. Amused by this, but not wanting to waste much time circling back before leaving once again, he would create a clone that would head out in attempts to accomplish some tasks.

On the flip side, Askin would continue his short journey, greeting villagers as he does so and introducing himself to a few. Soon enough Askin would arrive at what seemed to be the place, or at least the location Deadpool marked with a big red X. Sensing a collection of chakra nearby, the Ganmi would approach, spotting two people that appeared to fit Sado's general distancing.

"Ayo! You Sados!? I'm a friend of Vaynes." The Ganmi exclaimed as he waved and flashed a grin, of course at a safe social distance from the duo.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Concluding mission/Clone LLM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Coming from here: https://animebase.me/threads/cacti-oasis-071.755888/post-22024602

Returning back to find the two. He would once again dash through ignoring the local guards as they seemed to yell at him. Looking back to them as he clearly debased them which further angered them. Some attempting to tackle him but effortlessly Ikiru would evade them. Reaching the building he was in before he would yell out for the two. "Hey, clones. I didn't get a map or his actual location. It's nearly impossible for me to find him there!"

@Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clones seemed to be more related to the jovial side of Sado and less the serious type.

Doombringer: Maybe he was in the other place, to be honest, we don't really know where he went.
Greg: Yeah, real, hush, hush stuff all we know is he's not here right now.
Doombringer: It was "need to know" information or something. You down to just talk to us now? A bit easier on all of us.
Greg: We are technically the same guy you're looking for, anything he can do, we can do.
Doombringer: Well, except die, probably why he left us here.

Last edited: