Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After hearing out both men upon following into the building, Trunks speaks. A council may not be such a bad idea, Sado. As our leader, you will inevitably be the target of covert missions, not to mention the possibility of dying to protect.. whatever this is, home as you put it. In the event of your absence, our stability that you spoke of cannot faulter, or all that we have worked to achieve could be taken away in an instant.
https://animebase.me/threads/tetsukai-125.756138/#post-21876312

*SWINK*

In a plume of smoke, Boitata and Vegeta reappear from thin air to the seal he placed earlier. He would then quickly run down everything he saw to Sado, Grenth, Fuu and whoever else wanted to listen about the lands and people he saw while tailing the 3 Tails, including what seemed like 2 villages fighting in a neutral territory right next to the White Lotus's lands no less. Vegeta had a good lay of the land now and, and leaving the seal behind he explains he could always travel back if needed..
Quite a number of things had managed to rapidly happen at once, kunai being tossed at everyone (and subsequently taken by Fuu), golems on patrol and several of the gathered members heading out to do their own things. Most notable of the departures had been both the Three-Tails Jinchuuriki, Mala; someone Fuu would keep an ear out for what they would get up to in the near future, as well as Isoka, the One-Tails Jinchuuriki. Fuu felt a someone familial bond with the two and despite seeming younger than them, Chomei's feelings of being the elder sibling would bleed through into Fuu's mind.

Following the group into the building, Fuu would take a place at the table, removing her cloak and placing it lazily over the back of the chair. She would listen to the words of the others before something would catch her mind. So umm. She would speak aloud for all to hear. Pretty sure 'this' is the council you guys are talking about setting up. I think I recall Sado saying something about it earlier... though, I tend to space out so... might be making it up, hahaha. She would let out a slight laugh at herself as she now felt somewhat relaxed at the presence of those gathered. Normally this process would take significantly longer as it had in the past, however it would seem Fuu was beginning to grow into the world around her. Then again, maybe it was the glee brought upon her when she realised there were other Jinchuuriki gathered in the same place as her.

Before much else could be said, Vegeta would suddenly appear in the room to break the news of what he had witnessed. This would once again put Fuu on edge as she leaned forward in her chair, placing her hands flat on the table.
I think we need to go check this out.
I'm with you on that, we didn't leave the place defended from any sort of attacks. Both Korra and I are here and neither of us know where Kilik is.
The turmoil of this discussion with Chomei was evident on Fuu's face, something she would then vocalise to the others. Her tone substantially more stern than her previous words.
While I do wish to help build this up into a successful and long-lasting haven for anyone to live in... I need to first see if my homeland is safe and sound. I'm not sure what the situation Mala has found herself in, but I don't want to risk her getting injured or her attackers pressing through Takinomori.
With Fuu's hands still flat on the table, Fuu would stand up from her chair, her vision appeared to glaze over as she pondered the possible destruction that could unfold; and how best she could act to stop it.
Hearing the words of the Jinchuriki, Trunks realizes he came in late to the conversation and that he was in fact part of a meeting of higher ups. Feeling that his place was else-where, a nagging part of him tells him to stay, as he would have been easily outed if he didn't belong.

I feel that if any people pledge loyalty and act upon it toward the.. village. They should be enshrouded by our protection, so I agree, Fuu, was it? We should send a capable party out to survey your lands and people as a first priority once things are wrapped up here, as safety for our people should be our first concern.

As my father mentioned, there are many capable shinobi and groups in the world that would wish to cause us trife. How should we handle our diplomatic approach to these groups, keeping our own people's safety and concern as the forefront thought?
I'll reiterate, the council currently stands at, Vegeta, Fu, Grenth, and Trunks. If Lena decides to join up officially, she has a place alongside the rest. I wanted a representative from each merging faction in the council so that each entity felt as if they had a voice. A single cohesive unit, formed from several. Each of your opinions matters as much to me as my own. Are there any questions or concerns about this decision? Sado would begin by reiterating what he had said earlier that a few of his allies may not have heard. With it there was a tone of reverence and respect. It seemed like he did really mean it when he said their opinions meant as much to him as his own. This would be proven even further when he watched Fu his gaze meandering toward her as she placed her palms on the table before standing abruptly. He lifted his right hand lifting it near his head as he snapped his fingers out toward the clone as it moved forward. The clone Jack took three steps forward toward the table his posture aligned as he waited for an order.

Fu, I understand your need to protect the humans of your current capital. I have a suggestion, like what Trunks said just now. Let some of our own scout out your lands, explore, and monitor the situation and protect your people for now. You are a council member, as I mentioned. I want you here so I can hear your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. That notion may sound selfish and I understand the anxiety you could be feeling from being so close to home yet so far away. If you want I'll task my own clone to go out and do this for you alongside one or two others. I would like it if you stayed and told us what you want for yourself, for Korra, Kilik and your people.

Jack would stand off to the side as he smiled toward Fu. Sado leaned forward resting his right arm on the table looking toward Fu. He knew she probably wanted to go, the way she stood up and turned away to him it was as if there was something heavy weighing on her mind.
Sado would break his gaze and look out over the table toward everyone else. It seemed as if he was trying to divvy up his attention for everyone that was there. He looked for Lena, he felt that she must be in a similar position as Fu worrying about her people. He would pause for a while, leaving the room to fall silent. It didn't seem like he was forcing Fu to stay, nor was there any malice or ill intentions in how he spoke.
He genuinely just wanted her aid in discussing what to do from this point forward his big dumb goliath brain was drawing a blank. He knew they needed stability, but he was never a part of a stable society. He didn't know what a city needed, or what a nation needed. At best he knew what a nomad needed. The unnamed clone continued patrolling alongside the golem.

So, what's a day in the life of Great Stone Golem, like?

The golem replied as the two moved toward the border of Takinomori.

Oh, you know, yesterday I was a rock. Tomorrow I might be dust.

The unnamed clone thought for a moment as the two continued walking.

All we are is dust in the wind.

The massive golem tilted his head to the side looking down toward the clone.

Bro, that's not cool.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
100 - 10 = 90
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 90
Remaining in seal: 570

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
950 - 10 ( Golem ) = 940

Great Stone Golem:
Chakra: 300

Jack's chakra:
Remaining chakra: 804

Smith's chakra:
Remaining chakra: 640
Listening to Vegeta, Trunks, Fu, and Sado Desmond spoke We have two of our own out and about at the present moment. We could send the original Grenth and the Uchiha Ikiru to scout the lands or we can send one of the able-bodied shinobi here. Fu to ease your worry Korra could lead this expedition if you so desired.
-----
Chakra: 2095-5=2090

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to Vegeta, Trunks, Fu, and Sado Desmond spoke We have two of our own out and about at the present moment. We could send the original Grenth and the Uchiha Ikiru to scout the lands or we can send one of the able-bodied shinobi here. Fu to ease your worry Korra could lead this expedition if you so desired.
-----
Chakra: 2095-5=2090
Hearing the words of the Jinchuriki, Trunks realizes he came in late to the conversation and that he was in fact part of a meeting of higher ups. Feeling that his place was else-where, a nagging part of him tells him to stay, as he would have been easily outed if he didn't belong.

I feel that if any people pledge loyalty and act upon it toward the.. village. They should be enshrouded by our protection, so I agree, Fuu, was it? We should send a capable party out to survey your lands and people as a first priority once things are wrapped up here, as safety for our people should be our first concern.

As my father mentioned, there are many capable shinobi and groups in the world that would wish to cause us trife. How should we handle our diplomatic approach to these groups, keeping our own people's safety and concern as the forefront thought?
I'll reiterate, the council currently stands at, Vegeta, Fu, Grenth, and Trunks. If Lena decides to join up officially, she has a place alongside the rest. I wanted a representative from each merging faction in the council so that each entity felt as if they had a voice. A single cohesive unit, formed from several. Each of your opinions matters as much to me as my own. Are there any questions or concerns about this decision? Sado would begin by reiterating what he had said earlier that a few of his allies may not have heard. With it there was a tone of reverence and respect. It seemed like he did really mean it when he said their opinions meant as much to him as his own. This would be proven even further when he watched Fu his gaze meandering toward her as she placed her palms on the table before standing abruptly. He lifted his right hand lifting it near his head as he snapped his fingers out toward the clone as it moved forward. The clone Jack took three steps forward toward the table his posture aligned as he waited for an order.

Fu, I understand your need to protect the humans of your current capital. I have a suggestion, like what Trunks said just now. Let some of our own scout out your lands, explore, and monitor the situation and protect your people for now. You are a council member, as I mentioned. I want you here so I can hear your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. That notion may sound selfish and I understand the anxiety you could be feeling from being so close to home yet so far away. If you want I'll task my own clone to go out and do this for you alongside one or two others. I would like it if you stayed and told us what you want for yourself, for Korra, Kilik and your people.

Jack would stand off to the side as he smiled toward Fu. Sado leaned forward resting his right arm on the table looking toward Fu. He knew she probably wanted to go, the way she stood up and turned away to him it was as if there was something heavy weighing on her mind.
Sado would break his gaze and look out over the table toward everyone else. It seemed as if he was trying to divvy up his attention for everyone that was there. He looked for Lena, he felt that she must be in a similar position as Fu worrying about her people. He would pause for a while, leaving the room to fall silent. It didn't seem like he was forcing Fu to stay, nor was there any malice or ill intentions in how he spoke.
He genuinely just wanted her aid in discussing what to do from this point forward his big dumb goliath brain was drawing a blank. He knew they needed stability, but he was never a part of a stable society. He didn't know what a city needed, or what a nation needed. At best he knew what a nomad needed. The unnamed clone continued patrolling alongside the golem.

So, what's a day in the life of Great Stone Golem, like?

The golem replied as the two moved toward the border of Takinomori.

Oh, you know, yesterday I was a rock. Tomorrow I might be dust.

The unnamed clone thought for a moment as the two continued walking.

All we are is dust in the wind.

The massive golem tilted his head to the side looking down toward the clone.

Bro, that's not cool.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
100 - 10 = 90
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 90

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
950 - 10 ( Golem ) = 940

Great Stone Golem:

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:

As the three spoke to her, Fuu felt a sense of relief, as if a large weight had been shifter off of her shoulders. She was the type that usually had to sort out her own problems, even after She met up with Korra, they seemed to both act rather independently. This new village, these people... it had been what the Hidden Lotus and Takinomori had been missing, like the last few pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, finally fitting together.
I guess it's time I played my part in this too. She would think to herself as her posture relaxed and she once again took her seat.
Thank you, Sado, Trunks, Grenith... clone? Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you were going by... She would make eye contact with each of the members present.
Thank you for you offer, one I will gladly take up. I don't mind whom you send, though I'm sure Korra may want to at least oversee things herself? If not, perhaps I could spare the chakra to send a clone... seems to be the way things are done around here, aye? Heheh.
Now back in her more relaxed tone, Fuu would come to add her part to this council meeting.
Firstly, I see that Grenith is more atop of the defence situation that I am... so I shall defer that role to him. For it seems we all have out parts to add to this budding village. Second, I guess it's my turn to add something... Between Korra and I, we established The White Lotus to help others with out combined tenacity and Medical Knowledge.
Fuu would pause, seemingly contemplating the scope of the task she would be offering.
On behalf of my faction, I would be more than glad to contribute by establishing a major hospital and medical corps in this village. In time I see it as a way to possible bring in Ryo to out country but for now... just having a service such as a hospital will be great boost to our presence in the region.

Reactions: Pyro NB and Howard

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geets would take this moment to finally speak..

I left a seal in the area to the east of your lands, it's close enough to examine the situation while staying undetected. I could take whoever wants to go there via teleportation and save a ton of time.

He then leans back against a wall with his arms crossed. He wasn't very good at anything that didn't involve smashing his fists into it, but he had some new tricks up his sleeve that could come in handy for his fellow Tsumigakurians

Reactions: Pyro NB

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the three spoke to her, Fuu felt a sense of relief, as if a large weight had been shifter off of her shoulders. She was the type that usually had to sort out her own problems, even after She met up with Korra, they seemed to both act rather independently. This new village, these people... it had been what the Hidden Lotus and Takinomori had been missing, like the last few pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, finally fitting together.
I guess it's time I played my part in this too. She would think to herself as her posture relaxed and she once again took her seat.
Thank you, Sado, Trunks, Grenith... clone? Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you were going by... She would make eye contact with each of the members present.
Thank you for you offer, one I will gladly take up. I don't mind whom you send, though I'm sure Korra may want to at least oversee things herself? If not, perhaps I could spare the chakra to send a clone... seems to be the way things are done around here, aye? Heheh.
Now back in her more relaxed tone, Fuu would come to add her part to this council meeting.
Firstly, I see that Grenith is more atop of the defence situation that I am... so I shall defer that role to him. For it seems we all have out parts to add to this budding village. Second, I guess it's my turn to add something... Between Korra and I, we established The White Lotus to help others with out combined tenacity and Medical Knowledge.
Fuu would pause, seemingly contemplating the scope of the task she would be offering.
On behalf of my faction, I would be more than glad to contribute by establishing a major hospital and medical corps in this village. In time I see it as a way to possible bring in Ryo to out country but for now... just having a service such as a hospital will be great boost to our presence in the region.
Geets would take this moment to finally speak..

I left a seal in the area to the east of your lands, it's close enough to examine the situation while staying undetected. I could take whoever wants to go there via teleportation and save a ton of time.

He then leans back against a wall with his arms crossed. He wasn't very good at anything that didn't involve smashing his fists into it, but he had some new tricks up his sleeve that could come in handy for his fellow Tsumigakurians
Desmond looked to Fu and responded I'm going by Grenth. leaning back in his seat he spoke in general Now that we agreed to send a scouting party preferably one lead by Korra and we have a means to get there rapidly all we need to do I's develop the rest of the scouting team. Like I mentioned I could message my origin and have him take the Uchiha with him to meet, Fu has offered to send a clone, or maybe we could send Rebekah and Isoka with Korra and Vegeta. Desmond would turn to Sado awaiting his thoughts on the matter.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5=2095

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just then Vegeta makes a hand seal, and in a poof of smoke, another PSM Vegeta appears. Geets points at him and speaks..

We can send Majin here, that way I can take care of some matters around here while he helps scout the lands. he knows the mission parameters. Also, here's some more kunai marked already, you can give them to clones as needed..

Geets then hands over 6 more FTG seal having kunai to the group..

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

OOC: (Village Mission still ongoing atm btw)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB and Howard

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I guess we should get started.

Sado would say in a rather dry tone unsure of what direction to actually take this. Now that everyone was here and there was an amassed group of humans there in front of him he had gotten to the end of his plans. The end of his six or seven month ADHD fueled hyperfocus. Now, at this moment, this perilous moment in time he was at a loss on what to do next. The simple course of actions he thought would be to invite everyone into the Coliseum and to begin the discussion. He needed to know what they wanted, what they needed and what they thought the future should look like. It had been a long journey from Kushasogen. Sado had traveled the world, he had gathered up humans from far away lands. It seemed like he knew what he was doing. However, he had no fucking clue.
He was still that same goliath barbarian that was only good at speaking and moving a crowd. He didn't know what to focus on, what to build toward. He assumed he'd need to rely on those around him for that. He wasn't what he thought a true leader should be. He wasn't the strongest here, he wasn't even the smartest. He was merely the loudest and most boisterous. These were the thoughts that flew into and through his mind as he walked forward entering the large building expecting the rest to follow him. Jack followed behind him while the second unnamed clone began to travel around the perimeter with the Great Stone Golem creating small tremors as it patrolled the area. While walking forward Sado moved with purpose as if he knew what he was doing.
Finally, inside the building, Sado would sit down at the far end of the table opposite the entrance to the Coliseum. He looked out over the individuals that had gathered watching them enter the building. If given the chance he would return the Dark Below to Trunks before he finally began to speak. Sitting in his chair his tone faltered for the first time as he shifted in his seat almost anxiously. To those paying close attention it would be a pause, then he would continue. It could be assumed that he was trying to form his thoughts, and trying to move everything forward, but, was there hesitation? Was he not really sure?
It seemed like that was a possibility as he began to speak now with a more resolute and firm tone. His words weren't poetic or flowery at first but quickly they turned that way. There was much more resolve in them with an intent that seemed to say that even if he didn't know what to do next he alongside his allies would figure out what they needed to do. He hoped the effort didn't fall flat.

So, you're all here for a single purpose. We're all allies in some form or fashion brought together for various reasons. I've explained to each of you what the others have done for us and for me. Now is when we sit down, and we decide upon how we move forward as a collective unit. I think we should all place out intentions out into the world for each of us to hear and understand. I know what drives each of you to a degree and as I've said before I trust each of you as friends-... and for some, you are the nearest thing to family that I have. What I want, is simple. I want a home. I want a land to call ours, We have that now. We have the foundation, but what we need now is the framework. I am not a particularly clever man, and much of this is new to me.

Sado's words seemed to take a more emotional turn as the words seemed to spill forth referencing back to what he had said about his days as a mercenary. The faltering was completely gone now. It was replaced by a charismatic tone as Sado sat in his chair placing a hand upon the table and leaning forward. He looked out toward everyone, those near him and those who would follow him into the building.
The clone Jack stood a few feet behind him to the left like an attendant and seemed to listen to his creator's words. This clone was just as unsure as Sado but he realized quickly that it seemed like something had sparked a fire in his creator. The moment of hesitance caused Jack to cringe slightly, but the quick rebound was picked up on.
Sado continued speaking, his tone remained heavy and serious. He needed his allies to trust one another. More than they did at this moment. He needed them to look at each other and see brothers, and sisters. To seem a family. Or at least a friend.

It's been years since I've put down roots and decided to live in a society. When you make a mistake out there, in the world, as a mercenary you can drop everything and start fresh. It is irritating, and it costs in time and blood and sweat, but it can be done. There is a comfort in chaos, in knowing that a fresh start is always possible if you grow tired, or bored, you can just start anew. But a village, a society is not like that. It requires stability. It is not always a chaotic thing but at times it can be. It is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. Roots cannot be forgotten, or easily mended. They scar, and broken branches must be cut and sealed. And this makes me angry, as it always has, and my anger has no place to go. It was much easier when I was mercenary. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my objectives, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple.

Sado would exhale hard, long a for a while as he really hammered in the point that "nothing is simple." Even now, he needed to rely on these other individuals because he didn't know what to do next. He was the one they were looking to him for answers but he was looking to them for answers just as much.
His gaze drifted from each individual to the next as he continued to speak, he made eye contact with those that met his gaze. It seemed like he was trying to show respect toward them as if saying "you have as much say in this as I do." He didn't force eye contact though and only did so with those who saw him eye to eye, as he tried to send out the feelings that were racing through his mind. It was true, this was new to him.
Everything up until this point was new to him but now it was in a more finalized state. His work was over, at least his initial work. It seemed like as he continued to speak he was relieved that he could finally pass on the responsibility that he had carried up until this day.

For the last few months, I have become many different things: a gardener, a cartographer, a defender, a spy, a killer, and a leader. I dig the foundations in the earth for others to plant their hopes and dreams and needs. With your aid, I sowed rows of houses, for those who needed a place to live. I plan and plant and bide my time as I watch the skies for rain and ruin and I know one day it will come for us all. But right now at this moment, it's your turn. Your turn to tell me what you want and what I can do for you that nobody else can do. What each of you envisions as our future and what you're willing to contribute to that future. That is the trade-off, I'm asking from you for what we're building together. We need to give, as much as we take so that everyone-... can have a form of comfort and stability.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
110 - 10 = 100
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 100
Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
20 - 10 ( SM ) = 10
10 - 10 ( Golem ) = 0
Remaining Senjutsu chakra: 20

Great Stone Golem:
Jack's chakra:
Smith's chakra:
Rebekah nods her head in understatement and agreement. "My goals and desires are simple," she mutters to Sado. "I wish to have laughs, arguments... everything inbetween and all the finer things in life.... all birthed from people I can call grow to call friends. I wish to protect them and for them to wish to protect me. That's about all a person needs to feel like a person..." Rebekah's gaze floats off into space as she still needs to meet the other memebers fof the group and wonders what they're like..

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado would listen to each person as they spoke focusing on them as they verbalized their thoughts. A lot of them shared similar ideals, wants and needs as to him but that's not exactly what he needed. He needed to know how to build up what they wanted. Fu, was the first one to give him something he could work with. A hospital. It was a good idea and Sado smiled slightly at it thinking back to the first thing he did for the humans of Kushasogen.
He played the part of a doctor and healed the humans and it made them trust him, it showed them that they could rely on him. Sado nodded toward Fu in appreciation. To him, it seemed like she had gotten what he was putting down. Her words seemed to resonate with him and it gave him something to work toward. He would speak directly to Fu with a respectful tone. It was deliberate and forthright.

That is a fantastic idea. A hospital, from what I know we have several skilled medical shinobi. Myself, you, Korra, Trunks, and Grenth. We can heal the humans of this land, the sick, the infirm and the feeble and we can show them that they can trust us, and our organization to do right by them. Additionally, it will allow us to train these individuals the ones who want to grow and become stronger in the medical arts. I really like the idea, and I am all for you helming the construction, and structure of such an endeavor. First I believe we should handle the security of your lands until we can shift the perception of them onto us, as our lands under our banner. You can choose how to complete this first step, you can assign up to two individuals to scout out your lands alongside the clone of a council member or myself. Then we'll begin your bigger plan of the hospital, how does that sound?

Sado would break his gaze for a moment as he had spent a moment speaking directly to Fu as if she were the only one there. He looked out over the rest of the ones there giving them time to finish their thoughts. He paid attention to their words and eventually when the next open moment came he began to speak again.
This time he explained more directly and more firmly what he wanted from this summit. They had each grown slightly closer by now, each knew enough about the others enough to call them allies. It was enough for him for now, the rest would need to be built by time and effort. He left his right hand to sit idly on the table as his tone continued into his next words.
It was an understanding tone one that made it feel like he understood that coming up with plans for the future could be hard. However, it was what they needed to do to move forward. Merely talking wouldn't accomplish the objectives, and directives they had to undergo.

What I want from each of you is ideas and plans to move forward. Just like Fu offered up the idea of a hospital. That is what we need to look for. Objectives that can move the village forward and gain us ground. I have funds that I have accrued over my time in this world. I will fund a large portion of our endeavors. If we need artifacts from the marketplace I'll buy them. If we need a direction I'll give it to you. However, right now, we need to pick out what we want. Fu, wanted a hospital, that's an attainable goal for the village. Another example would be an honor guard or better defenses. Aspirations we can strive toward to better ourselves and each other.

Sado would pause once more as he shifted in his seat gaining a more upward posture. It was still relaxed but felt more elevated as if he was finally sinking into the position and role as the leader. He didn't like totalitarianism and that was plain to see by his actions. He asked the others what they thought was best, and continued to ask them until the information was pulled out of them. By the end of this summit, he wanted a set list of things they could do and work toward.
That was his ultimate goal, and as the scenario continued that would become more and more clear to those around him. What kept the Golden Sabbath ahead of everyone else up to this point was the drive to move forward, and fight the world be it Takauji Ashikaga in the Tea Peninsula or others through Vegeta and his initiatives.
While the summit was eeking into being in full swing the unnamed clone and the Great Stone Golem were turning and walking alongside the border of Takinomori swinging around toward the north-west border of the Graveyard of Sin and the outlying areas. They continued talking as the clone seemed to be trying to get to know his new ally, it wasn't just a simple Stone Golem.
This was like another person, it thought on its own. It felt emotions and had it's own goals and feelings even if they were prime directives given to him by the clone upon its creation. The clone would respectfully look up at the golem his tone become more jovial like some trying to tell a joke that they knew might fall flat.

Do you have a name?

The golem's reply was deadpan and empty. No.

The clone would grin slightly. I think I'll name you Dwayne Johnson.

The golem replied in a strong serious tone. Unsure of why the clone would choose such a name. Why?

The clone was obviously trying to make a joke. Because you're the Rock.

Crickets could be heard near the border of Takinomori and the Graveyard of Sin.​
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
90 - 10 = 80
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 80

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
940 - 10 ( Maintain Golem ) = 930

Great Stone Golem:

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB and Vegeta

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to Sado's words and grabbing a second kunai from Vegeta Desmond pondered a bit, looking towards Fu he spoke How does your clone, Majin over there, and either Korra or a clone of her go and scout out the lands? Worst, case scenario they disperse themselves giving us the need information and allowing us to act accordingly. Desmond leaned back into his chair and began to think to himself "Lotus can head the hospital, I could do defenses..." these thoughts continued for a moment as he shifts his attention towards the group in general Fu and the lotus have already vouched for building a hospital for us which I agree would be a great help. Out of all the clans represented here, I think GS has the most military might so why don't you guys build barracks, armory, and training grounds. Desmond looked towards Rebekah acknowledging what she had said then turned back to the general group. Like I mentioned earlier all I want to do is protect and serve. I've spent the majority of my time in the forest building defense after defense, I believe that you've noticed this and that's the reason you've sent my original with Ikiru to build more defenses. We also need a bank to house our funds and treasures to which I can be a treasurer, an intel division would also be useful to collect, decipher, and distribute to necessary personnel to which I will also volunteer for. I don't know how well the members here are at combat but I'm also willing to lend my services as a novice-intermediate level instructor to whoever wants to learn and grow stronger. Really whatever support role our village needs I am willing to assist with.
-----

Last edited:
Reactions: Howard

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/grand-divide-110.756123/post-21881343

Returning back home, he goes to his apartment first to prep himself to be presentable. Then heads off to see if anyone was still at the last place he remembered them all to be. He thinks about deactivating his sharingan but ignores the feeling as he searches for anyone else.

Chakra: 493 (-10 Sharingan) = 483

Recovered chakra amount: 597 (During Mission)

New Chakra base: 1,080

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally back, Ikiru took off to what seemed to be an apartment of some sort "When the hell did he have time to buy that..." Desmond pondered to himself as he scanned for everyone's chakra locating them inside the giant building that definitely wasn't there before Desmond called out to the Uchiha You're going the wrong direction they are in that building. Desmond would walk into the building and make his way to the center room. As he entered his clone would draw both the kunai given to him and lay them onto the table before dispersing flooding Desmonds memory with all the events that had occurred. Grabbing the kunai he placed them on his waist and sat down. Looking at Sado he'd toss him a scroll with vivid detail of every action and word spoken while he was away and tossed it to Sado. He'd then look towards Rebekah Envy on my way into the village I saw several unsavory looking people slowly gathering. Would you be a doll and go check into that for us? Desmond's crew began to walk into the room with Cynn to his right Balthazar would stand to his left, Ilya and Lyss would both take a place behind those two the formation would look like an arrowhead with Desmond at the tip. Melandru would remain camo'd but stand to the right side of the door.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5+210=2100
~coming from
x

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally back, Ikiru took off to what seemed to be an apartment of some sort "When the hell did he have time to buy that..." Desmond pondered to himself as he scanned for everyone's chakra locating them inside the giant building that definitely wasn't there before Desmond called out to the Uchiha You're going the wrong direction they are in that building. Desmond would walk into the building and make his way to the center room. As he entered his clone would draw both the kunai given to him and lay them onto the table before dispersing flooding Desmonds memory with all the events that had occurred. Grabbing the kunai he placed them on his waist and sat down. Looking at Sado he'd toss him a scroll with vivid detail of every action and word spoken while he was away and tossed it to Sado. He'd then look towards Rebekah Envy on my way into the village I saw several unsavory looking people slowly gathering. Would you be a doll and go check into that for us? Desmond's crew began to walk into the room with Cynn to his right Balthazar would stand to his left, Ilya and Lyss would both take a place behind those two the formation would look like an arrowhead with Desmond at the tip. Melandru would remain camo'd but stand to the right side of the door.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5+210=2100
~coming from
x
Rebekah gives nod, and does a little twirl before begining to sprint off in the direction that Grenth had came from. Finally she was going to get some action.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This Post marks the beginning of Rebekah's mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Dispearse a mob (4)
Summary: Grenth returned from his mission, alerting Rebekah that he spotted a mob looking like trouble near the primises of the village. Rebekah was told to take care of them, and she does so in her own style.
After being told by Grenth that there were several unsavory people gathering and causing ruckus nearby, Rebekah didn’t hesitate to accept the mission. She was ready to have a little fun.

Already having headed in the direction that Grenth had came from, Rebekah propped herself atop the trees, hiding in their branches. She wasn’t waiting long until she heard the leaves crunching beneath harsh steps. Peering down, she sighted a group of about five men, their normal, resting face contorted and evil in nature.

It was a good thing that Grenth noticed and decided to take action, rather than shrug off the idea that these people could be harmless. Their presence reeked of alcohol, mischief and mood swings.

“I’m tellin’ yuh, when we get to dah village, I’m gun’ have some fun with the purrtty ladies.” One of the slobs spoke allowed, his wet lips sloppily bouncing to his words. He carried his sword lazily atop his shoulder.

Rebekah’s eyebrow quirked as she glared down upon them. “Why not start early?” She mumbled for only herself to hear. Inhaling slightly, Rebekah took in a breath and then released it, a grey mist expelling downward onto the men.

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

“W-what? What is this? What kinda weird weather habits does this land have?” One of the men said, causing them all to stop in their tracks, the area surrounded in a thick fog.

“I mean, it is called the Graveyard o’ Sin, y’know.” Another one replied lazily.

“Nah, the sudden appearance and thickness is too unnatural, y’guys. This has gotta be a jut-”

Rebekah had ripped a branch from the tree she was perched upon and launched it into the mist. It skidded against the ground opposite of her area, giving the men the false accusation that someone was over there. She heard multiple swords unsheathe, paired with grunts.

“Who’s there!?” One of them shouted. “Show yo’self and we’ll give yah’ mercy.”

Rebekah scoffed underneath her breath.

“I’ll take care o’ dis.” One of the men grunted, swinging down a large fan he unsheathed from his back. He began to wear himself out, swinging the fan up and down and back and forth. Eventually, the mist began to thin out and disperse. However, here and there, there were thin clouds of mist were still present.

Tired of playing her little game, Rebekah re-positioned on the branch.

“Show yo’self!” Two men said in unison, in which they then chuckled at their timing.

Abruptly, Rebekah dropped down from the branch above. The branch creaked and groaned as her weight was lifted from it. Her feet slammed onto the ground with a little extra force than was needed, drawing the attention of all five mob members. She was directly in the middle of them all, bits and pieces of the fog floating around her.

“Hello!” She said in a perky tone. “Nice to meet you, I’m Rebekah. Not that it matters.”

All the men re-positioned themselves, bending their knees and reading themselves. Their swords were pointed towards her and their heads were tilted down with anticipation.

“What’re yuh think yuh doin’ purrty lady? We have business to attend tuh.”

Rebekah lifted one of her arms and looked at her nails nonchalantly. “So do I.”

“We don’t have time foh dis.” One of the men grumbled. “I’ll be the one tuh injure hur, then we can have some fun wid hur.”

The man, with his lazy eyes and physique, ran at Rebekah. His sword was placed firmly in his grip as he neared her, and just as he raised it, Rebekah activated a sigil of hers. The tattoo on her back, hidden by her clothing, began to glow. While this happened, she slapped together a single handseal. And then suddenly, she appeared to be gone. It was as if she disappeared into thin air.

Kami no Shiwaza | Handiwork of God
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A(Depends on Sigil)
Description: The Enochian clan utilize several Sigils during battle to accomplish various effects. These Sigils consist of several Runes(symbols that act as lettering) adorned along the body of each Enochian, remaining dormant and hidden when not in use. The Handiwork of God is one of the most powerful set of Sigils of the Enochian clan, with the Runes located on the user's back. These Sigils focus on the interaction between the objects they are placed on and the Nature Energy around these objects.

-Corruption Sigil: The Corruption Sigil was created after Enochians moved back into the Ninja World and discovered that there were many who had found usages for Nature Energy, written in Runes that translate to “Taint” in the Encohian language. Knowing that such people could become enemies, the Enochian developed this Sigil as a countermeasure, activated with the formation of two handseals and granting the Enochian’s body the property of corruption, altering their bodies to corrupt the Nature Energy that passes through them. Twice per battle for two turns each, this Sigil accomplishes its effect by altering the way Nature Energy flows through the user’s body. Rather than being absorbed and stored in the user’s body as though it were a battery, the flow of Nature Energy passes through the user, being absorbed into their body and then released, like water flowing from a pipe into a polluted chamber and then out again through another pipe. Upon passing through the user’s body, a portion of the Nature Energy becomes mixed with some of their chakra, and is transformed into Divine Val which is blended into the rest of the Nature Energy as it flows back into the atmosphere. Effectively, the user's body “pollutes” the Nature Energy surrounding them with Divine Val. As a result, any non-Enochian that attempts to absorb Nature Energy during the two turns this Sigil is activated will become severely burned internally from the Divine Val mixed in, causing damage equivalent to the rank of the Sigil (A-rank). While this Sigil is in use, the user is incapable of utilizing any Val techniques/Sigils above A-rank, along with a three-turn cooldown before this Sigil can be used again.

Transportation Sigil: Upon the formation of the Boar handseal, this A-rank Sigil grants upon the user the physical properties of Nature Energy; upon activation, it causes the user to appear as though he's dissolved into mid-air. In reality, the Sigil will have transformed the user's body into Nature Energy, allowing them to blend into the ever present Nature Energy around them, allowing a method of travel to another location as fast as the user can run, achieved by travelling through the Nature Energy all around them, and re-materializing in a desired location. This Sigil can only be used four times per battle with a three-turn cooldown in between. While in use, the user's body, while in the form of Nature Energy, cannot be controlled by other Nature Energy users. This technique can be used to transport other objects along with the user so long as they maintain physical contact with the object. During the turn of activation, the user is unable to activate any other Sigils above A-rank. While in this form, the user is unable to attack. Attacks that are able to target natural energy are able to effect the user while in this state should an opponent be capable of locating their person.

-Path to Heaven: This Sigil (A-rank), upon activation, grants upon the user’s body the property being able to physically interact with Nature Energy around them as though it were a solid platform; fittingly, the Sigil is written in Runes that translates to “Platform” in the Enochian language. After weaving two handseals, the user will be able to walk, stand, sit, run, etc. on the Nature Energy around them, granting a form of pseudo-flight at base speed (can alternate between walking on ground and interacting with Nature Energy freely). The user can even utilize this Sigil to dodge or escape from another technique upon activation (cannot be used to dodge techniques in subsequent turns of its duration). This technique can even be used to escape from techniques such as Swamp of the Underworld that ensnare the legs by allowing the user to hoist themselves out of the trap. The user can activate this Sigil three times per battle, lasting so long as they have the stamina and chakra to keep it activated (-10 per turn) and can be deactivated at will.

-Purification of the Immoral Soul: This Sigil was created by Lucifer as a means of punishment to those he viewed as corrupt or impure, namely any human who wasn't Enochian. This Sigil takes a complex and intricate appearance, consisting of numerous Runes combined together. Upon physical contact with an opponent, this Sigil is replicated, burned into their flesh on the point of impact. The Sigil instills upon the target the property of Nature Energy attraction, causing large amounts of Nature Energy to be drawn into their bodies and blended into their chakra system. However, this spells disastrous to those who aren't in tuned with using Nature Energy. When placed on a target that isn't accustomed to the flow of Nature Energy, this Sigil causes an overload, disturbing the balance in their chakra system and causing the target to petrify as a result. This S-rank Sigil can only be used twice per battle by Enochian of the Horseman rank and above and requires a two turn cooldown. No other A-rank or above Sigils or Val techniques may be used within the same turn if successfully applied.

-Scope of the Heavens: This powerful Sigil, upon the activation of two handseals, grants upon the user the property of clairvoyance. The Sigil accomplishes this by enhancing the connection the user has with the flow of Nature Energy around them beyond normal levels. As Nature Energy undergoes its constant flow in the world, objects within the path would cause disturbances, or gaps, within the flow of Nature Energy. This Sigil grants the user advanced detection of these gaps in Nature Energy, granting them a form of extrasensory perception. This perception manifests itself as a map of the user’s surroundings in their mind’s eye, with the map appearing as a black canvas, with the objects creating the gaps manifesting as auras in this canvas. This allows the user to identify things all around them, granting them perception and tracking on a level similar to the Byakugan in their mind's eye, though not able to detect nearly as far (x3 to tracking). While active, the user's connection to Nature Energy is enhanced enough to even specify what the objects are (rock, a tree, etc.) and precise enough to detect chakra fluctuations.The Sigil remains active for a maximum of five turns (-10 chakra per turn) and can only be used three times per battle (A-rank).

The man’s eyes widened as he continued his swing. However, still there in physical form, just blended into the nature energy around her, Rebekah stepped back and dodged the sharp metal aimed at her body.

Twirling and stepping past the man, Rebekah leaped in between each person. She tapped the shoulder of one, blew into the ear of another, and even planted a delicate kiss upon the cheek of the ever-so-obvious leader of the mob. Each man tripped over themselves in confusion and began to walk in circles, confused as to where Rebekah was.

“Stop pluying games, yuh *****!” Shouted a man.

Rebekah scoffed, not enjoying the tone of the man. Quicker than the average shinobi, Rebekah appeared directly behind the man who called her a *****. It was then that she allowed herself to reanimate, allowing them to see her.

“Alright, I’ll quit playing games.” Rebekah would say, fluidly pulling a kunai out of her leg pouch and jousting it directly into the back of the man.. Using only a fraction of her strength was enough to have it break through his rib easily, like butter, and into the back of his heart. The man’s mouth gaped open and he weezed out an oddly erie nose before falling to his knees.

Each of the remaining men clenched their weapons as equally as hard as their teeth. Rebekah’s eyes remained low and nearly uninterested as she leaned down and dashed through the men. The next four seconds happen extremely quick.

She made her way to the leader of the mob, where she would grab his throat and twirl behind him, still gripping his neck.

Tilting the man’s neck, Rebekah locked eyes with one of the other men as she opened her mouth wide and clamped her teeth down on the mob leader’s neck. His neck tasted of salt, the sweat on his skin pooling. Rebekah bit down hard, her teeth ripping through the man’s skin, tissue and then latching onto his main artery, in which she aggressively yanked from his neck.

Blood began to sprout up like a fountain from the divot in his neck.

Seeming to be paralyzed with fear, the one of the remaining 3 men stumbled on their words.“W-what tuh fu… yuh crazy bi-”

“Alright, yeah, my bad. You said to stop playing games.. But look what I did.” Rebekah gave a rough laugh and then wiped the iron taste out of her mouth.

Angered, hurt and wanting to kill Rebekah, all three of the men get the courage to sprint towards her at once. Two of them utilize their swords and the last one utilizes his large fan.

Striking at the same time, the two men with swords leap into the air and swing their weapons down upon Rebekah. She thinks quickly and slams her hand onto the ground, creating an earth dome around her. Their swords clash, cutting into the top, ultimately getting stuck for a moment, before they yank their swords out of the dried earth.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Rebekah opens up a part of the dome, like a large door, and quickly jolts out of it. The moment she does so, the third man lets out a shout as he sends a harsh wave of wind at her with his fan. Rebekah’s hair begins to dance around like crazy, and she quickly creates another defense of earth to block the wind.

Tired of these charades, Rebekah casts a genjutsu. The illusion of a purple flower appears in front of all three men, paralyzing them successfully. Their eyes shake with aggression and sweat falls from their chins.

( Genjutsu: Hanaoka ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

“I’m not the bad guy here, only the crazy one. You guys had mal intent while walking into my home. I want you to turn around and never show yourselfs anywhere near this place ever again. You should feel lucky I didn’t kill you all.” Rebekah would say, anger radiating in her voice.

The men look conflicted. Their mob boss and friend were just brutally murdered, but they knew at the end of the day, that Rebekah had more skill, experience and unique abilities than them. Their emotions were riveting.

Rebekah would release the jutsu and the once frozen mob men would shake their limbs out. Glancing back at Rebekah, each man began to disperse in their own direction. They were headed in the opposite way of the village and Rebekah let out a sigh. Her work here was done. However, she gave herself a minute. A long one, where she just stood there, atop the two bodies she stole the lives of. Taking in a deep breath, Rebekah tilted her head up and shifted her eyes down to look at the limp men.

If she didn't instill fear into them, there would still be a chance that they would return.

In this moment, she convinced herself that what she did was right.

Turning on her heel, Rebekah began back to the village, rather slowly as her thoughts were loose and lost. Once she returned to her group of people, she found Grenth and reported back to him. She didn't mention the murders or say anything too indetail. All she said was that, "the job was taken care of."

Feeling a bead of liquid on her lip, Rebekah wiped away a smudge of blood she accidentally left on her mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After being told by Grenth that there were several unsavory people gathering and causing ruckus nearby, Rebekah didn’t hesitate to accept the mission. She was ready to have a little fun.

Already having headed in the direction that Grenth had came from, Rebekah propped herself atop the trees, hiding in their branches. She wasn’t waiting long until she heard the leaves crunching beneath harsh steps. Peering down, she sighted a group of about five men, their normal, resting face contorted and evil in nature.

It was a good thing that Grenth noticed and decided to take action, rather than shrug off the idea that these people could be harmless. Their presence reeked of alcohol, mischief and mood swings.

“I’m tellin’ yuh, when we get to dah village, I’m gun’ have some fun with the purrtty ladies.” One of the slobs spoke allowed, his wet lips sloppily bouncing to his words. He carried his sword lazily atop his shoulder.

Rebekah’s eyebrow quirked as she glared down upon them. “Why not start early?” She mumbled for only herself to hear. Inhaling slightly, Rebekah took in a breath and then released it, a grey mist expelling downward onto the men.

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Chakra: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

“W-what? What is this? What kinda weird weather habits does this land have?” One of the men said, causing them all to stop in their tracks, the area surrounded in a thick fog.

“I mean, it is called the Graveyard o’ Sin, y’know.” Another one replied lazily.

“Nah, the sudden appearance and thickness is too unnatural, y’guys. This has gotta be a jut-”

Rebekah had ripped a branch from the tree she was perched upon and launched it into the mist. It skidded against the ground opposite of her area, giving the men the false accusation that someone was over there. She heard multiple swords unsheathe, paired with grunts.

“Who’s there!?” One of them shouted. “Show yo’self and we’ll give yah’ mercy.”

Rebekah scoffed underneath her breath.

“I’ll take care o’ dis.” One of the men grunted, swinging down a large fan he unsheathed from his back. He began to wear himself out, swinging the fan up and down and back and forth. Eventually, the mist began to thin out and disperse. However, here and there, there were thin clouds of mist were still present.

Tired of playing her little game, Rebekah re-positioned on the branch.

“Show yo’self!” Two men said in unison, in which they then chuckled at their timing.

Abruptly, Rebekah dropped down from the branch above. The branch creaked and groaned as her weight was lifted from it. Her feet slammed onto the ground with a little extra force than was needed, drawing the attention of all five mob members. She was directly in the middle of them all, bits and pieces of the fog floating around her.

“Hello!” She said in a perky tone. “Nice to meet you, I’m Rebekah. Not that it matters.”

All the men re-positioned themselves, bending their knees and reading themselves. Their swords were pointed towards her and their heads were tilted down with anticipation.

“What’re yuh think yuh doin’ purrty lady? We have business to attend tuh.”

Rebekah lifted one of her arms and looked at her nails nonchalantly. “So do I.”

“We don’t have time foh dis.” One of the men grumbled. “I’ll be the one tuh injure hur, then we can have some fun wid hur.”

The man, with his lazy eyes and physique, ran at Rebekah. His sword was placed firmly in his grip as he neared her, and just as he raised it, Rebekah activated a sigil of hers. The tattoo on her back, hidden by her clothing, began to glow. While this happened, she slapped together a single handseal. And then suddenly, she appeared to be gone. It was as if she disappeared into thin air.

Kami no Shiwaza | Handiwork of God
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A(Depends on Sigil)
Description: The Enochian clan utilize several Sigils during battle to accomplish various effects. These Sigils consist of several Runes(symbols that act as lettering) adorned along the body of each Enochian, remaining dormant and hidden when not in use. The Handiwork of God is one of the most powerful set of Sigils of the Enochian clan, with the Runes located on the user's back. These Sigils focus on the interaction between the objects they are placed on and the Nature Energy around these objects.

-Corruption Sigil: The Corruption Sigil was created after Enochians moved back into the Ninja World and discovered that there were many who had found usages for Nature Energy, written in Runes that translate to “Taint” in the Encohian language. Knowing that such people could become enemies, the Enochian developed this Sigil as a countermeasure, activated with the formation of two handseals and granting the Enochian’s body the property of corruption, altering their bodies to corrupt the Nature Energy that passes through them. Twice per battle for two turns each, this Sigil accomplishes its effect by altering the way Nature Energy flows through the user’s body. Rather than being absorbed and stored in the user’s body as though it were a battery, the flow of Nature Energy passes through the user, being absorbed into their body and then released, like water flowing from a pipe into a polluted chamber and then out again through another pipe. Upon passing through the user’s body, a portion of the Nature Energy becomes mixed with some of their chakra, and is transformed into Divine Val which is blended into the rest of the Nature Energy as it flows back into the atmosphere. Effectively, the user's body “pollutes” the Nature Energy surrounding them with Divine Val. As a result, any non-Enochian that attempts to absorb Nature Energy during the two turns this Sigil is activated will become severely burned internally from the Divine Val mixed in, causing damage equivalent to the rank of the Sigil (A-rank). While this Sigil is in use, the user is incapable of utilizing any Val techniques/Sigils above A-rank, along with a three-turn cooldown before this Sigil can be used again.

Transportation Sigil: Upon the formation of the Boar handseal, this A-rank Sigil grants upon the user the physical properties of Nature Energy; upon activation, it causes the user to appear as though he's dissolved into mid-air. In reality, the Sigil will have transformed the user's body into Nature Energy, allowing them to blend into the ever present Nature Energy around them, allowing a method of travel to another location as fast as the user can run, achieved by travelling through the Nature Energy all around them, and re-materializing in a desired location. This Sigil can only be used four times per battle with a three-turn cooldown in between. While in use, the user's body, while in the form of Nature Energy, cannot be controlled by other Nature Energy users. This technique can be used to transport other objects along with the user so long as they maintain physical contact with the object. During the turn of activation, the user is unable to activate any other Sigils above A-rank. While in this form, the user is unable to attack. Attacks that are able to target natural energy are able to effect the user while in this state should an opponent be capable of locating their person.

-Path to Heaven: This Sigil (A-rank), upon activation, grants upon the user’s body the property being able to physically interact with Nature Energy around them as though it were a solid platform; fittingly, the Sigil is written in Runes that translates to “Platform” in the Enochian language. After weaving two handseals, the user will be able to walk, stand, sit, run, etc. on the Nature Energy around them, granting a form of pseudo-flight at base speed (can alternate between walking on ground and interacting with Nature Energy freely). The user can even utilize this Sigil to dodge or escape from another technique upon activation (cannot be used to dodge techniques in subsequent turns of its duration). This technique can even be used to escape from techniques such as Swamp of the Underworld that ensnare the legs by allowing the user to hoist themselves out of the trap. The user can activate this Sigil three times per battle, lasting so long as they have the stamina and chakra to keep it activated (-10 per turn) and can be deactivated at will.

-Purification of the Immoral Soul: This Sigil was created by Lucifer as a means of punishment to those he viewed as corrupt or impure, namely any human who wasn't Enochian. This Sigil takes a complex and intricate appearance, consisting of numerous Runes combined together. Upon physical contact with an opponent, this Sigil is replicated, burned into their flesh on the point of impact. The Sigil instills upon the target the property of Nature Energy attraction, causing large amounts of Nature Energy to be drawn into their bodies and blended into their chakra system. However, this spells disastrous to those who aren't in tuned with using Nature Energy. When placed on a target that isn't accustomed to the flow of Nature Energy, this Sigil causes an overload, disturbing the balance in their chakra system and causing the target to petrify as a result. This S-rank Sigil can only be used twice per battle by Enochian of the Horseman rank and above and requires a two turn cooldown. No other A-rank or above Sigils or Val techniques may be used within the same turn if successfully applied.

-Scope of the Heavens: This powerful Sigil, upon the activation of two handseals, grants upon the user the property of clairvoyance. The Sigil accomplishes this by enhancing the connection the user has with the flow of Nature Energy around them beyond normal levels. As Nature Energy undergoes its constant flow in the world, objects within the path would cause disturbances, or gaps, within the flow of Nature Energy. This Sigil grants the user advanced detection of these gaps in Nature Energy, granting them a form of extrasensory perception. This perception manifests itself as a map of the user’s surroundings in their mind’s eye, with the map appearing as a black canvas, with the objects creating the gaps manifesting as auras in this canvas. This allows the user to identify things all around them, granting them perception and tracking on a level similar to the Byakugan in their mind's eye, though not able to detect nearly as far (x3 to tracking). While active, the user's connection to Nature Energy is enhanced enough to even specify what the objects are (rock, a tree, etc.) and precise enough to detect chakra fluctuations.The Sigil remains active for a maximum of five turns (-10 chakra per turn) and can only be used three times per battle (A-rank).

The man’s eyes widened as he continued his swing. However, still there in physical form, just blended into the nature energy around her, Rebekah stepped back and dodged the sharp metal aimed at her body.

Twirling and stepping past the man, Rebekah leaped in between each person. She tapped the shoulder of one, blew into the ear of another, and even planted a delicate kiss upon the cheek of the ever-so-obvious leader of the mob. Each man tripped over themselves in confusion and began to walk in circles, confused as to where Rebekah was.

“Stop pluying games, yuh *****!” Shouted a man.

Rebekah scoffed, not enjoying the tone of the man. Quicker than the average shinobi, Rebekah appeared directly behind the man who called her a *****. It was then that she allowed herself to reanimate, allowing them to see her.

“Alright, I’ll quit playing games.” Rebekah would say, fluidly pulling a kunai out of her leg pouch and jousting it directly into the back of the man.. Using only a fraction of her strength was enough to have it break through his rib easily, like butter, and into the back of his heart. The man’s mouth gaped open and he weezed out an oddly erie nose before falling to his knees.

Each of the remaining men clenched their weapons as equally as hard as their teeth. Rebekah’s eyes remained low and nearly uninterested as she leaned down and dashed through the men. The next four seconds happen extremely quick.

She made her way to the leader of the mob, where she would grab his throat and twirl behind him, still gripping his neck.

Tilting the man’s neck, Rebekah locked eyes with one of the other men as she opened her mouth wide and clamped her teeth down on the mob leader’s neck. His neck tasted of salt, the sweat on his skin pooling. Rebekah bit down hard, her teeth ripping through the man’s skin, tissue and then latching onto his main artery, in which she aggressively yanked from his neck.

Blood began to sprout up like a fountain from the divot in his neck.

Seeming to be paralyzed with fear, the one of the remaining 3 men stumbled on their words.“W-what tuh fu… yuh crazy bi-”

“Alright, yeah, my bad. You said to stop playing games.. But look what I did.” Rebekah gave a rough laugh and then wiped the iron taste out of her mouth.

Angered, hurt and wanting to kill Rebekah, all three of the men get the courage to sprint towards her at once. Two of them utilize their swords and the last one utilizes his large fan.

Striking at the same time, the two men with swords leap into the air and swing their weapons down upon Rebekah. She thinks quickly and slams her hand onto the ground, creating an earth dome around her. Their swords clash, cutting into the top, ultimately getting stuck for a moment, before they yank their swords out of the dried earth.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Rebekah opens up a part of the dome, like a large door, and quickly jolts out of it. The moment she does so, the third man lets out a shout as he sends a harsh wave of wind at her with his fan. Rebekah’s hair begins to dance around like crazy, and she quickly creates another defense of earth to block the wind.

Tired of these charades, Rebekah casts a genjutsu. The illusion of a purple flower appears in front of all three men, paralyzing them successfully. Their eyes shake with aggression and sweat falls from their chins.

( Genjutsu: Hanaoka ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

“I’m not the bad guy here, only the crazy one. You guys had mal intent while walking into my home. I want you to turn around and never show yourselfs anywhere near this place ever again. You should feel lucky I didn’t kill you all.” Rebekah would say, anger radiating in her voice.

The men look conflicted. Their mob boss and friend were just brutally murdered, but they knew at the end of the day, that Rebekah had more skill, experience and unique abilities than them. Their emotions were riveting.

Rebekah would release the jutsu and the once frozen mob men would shake their limbs out. Glancing back at Rebekah, each man began to disperse in their own direction. They were headed in the opposite way of the village and Rebekah let out a sigh. Her work here was done. However, she gave herself a minute. A long one, where she just stood there, atop the two bodies she stole the lives of. Taking in a deep breath, Rebekah tilted her head up and shifted her eyes down to look at the limp men.

If she didn't instill fear into them, there would still be a chance that they would return.

In this moment, she convinced herself that what she did was right.

Turning on her heel, Rebekah began back to the village, rather slowly as her thoughts were loose and lost. Once she returned to her group of people, she found Grenth and reported back to him. She didn't mention the murders or say anything too indetail. All she said was that, "the job was taken care of."

Feeling a bead of liquid on her lip, Rebekah wiped away a smudge of blood she accidentally left on her mouth.
House of Black: Word Crimes
Description: You are tasked with hunting down a criminal in the Badlands of Earth. This means that you must track down leads, interrogate suspects and ultimately find and subdue your target. You must do so non-lethally so that the criminal can face proper justice. You must interrogate at least one person and find information about the criminal, and track them down physically finding their location and finally fighting them and taking them out non-lethality. You can complete this mission completely solo by using NPC or you can perform it with other players to act as allies, or to play your NPCs for you. Either way, you must actually fight the criminal, which is a large focal point of the mission due to it being an A rank. Upon completion, you are to send a report to a council member or your Kage.
-----
Watching everything that went down to make sure he dear envy didn't get harmed Desmond awaited her return "The job was taken care of." Desmond looked over to Rebekah I know and it seems you might have a little wrath in you as well Envy. Having laid his all at the table Desmond would rise and turn to Sado, I need to go track down some potential problems and bring them back here. I'll be taking Rebekah with me but I will be leaving Cynn here in case you need us back immediately. She is also one of my closest friends so she can speak for me. With that said Desmond would nod towards Sado as he and his crew head out, Let's go envy.

With his crew behind him, Desmond would make his way to where Rebekah had confronted the men Melandru, climb that tree and see if you can see anything, Balthazar see if you can find any tracks, Ilya and Lyss dispose of those bodies. Desmond stood still for a moment as his crew went to work, the twins began to dig two holes in the ground to bury the bodies Rebekah had left behind, Melandru would speak for the first time in a while I see two one headed north to the border and the other headed east to the border. Shortly after that Balthazar spoke There are tracks here as well that seem to lead west. Balthazar go grab the one heading north Melandru take the one headed east, we need them alive. Both would nod and Balthazar would make a mad dash towards his intended target while Melandru would fire a single arrow into the lower back of her target hitting him in the spine and turning him into a quadriplegic before heading off to grab him. Balthazar's target had seemed to stop and rest but that wouldn't last long as he would hear the metal stomps on the ground. Turning to see what the noise was his eyes would widen and his jaw would drop as he would see a mass of metal break apart and encase him within. Balthazar would return with his prize as would Melandru dragging hers by some wire that she encased him in, She would then take some more wire and the man to Balthazar's back, There you go, big guy, you are more than capable of carrying both of these. She said as she walks of vanishing into the distance once more. You bloody bitch. a small chuckle could be heard in the distance as the twins walked back up to the group after finishing their task. Ilya, Lyss can either one of you carry this guy for me? The twins would look at each other then back at Balthazar and shake their heads no. I hate females...

You'll be fine. Desmond would say as he began slapping Balthazar's back, now turning towards Rebekah The last one of the three made it across the western border but for some reason, I can track see him any more. I need to head there and investigate, so let's go. Desmond began to walk to the border walking in front of Rebekah, hands in his pockets By the way envy red looks good on your lips. he said as he walked without looking back.
-----

~LLM

Last edited:
Reactions: Chihaya

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
House of Black: Word Crimes
Description: You are tasked with hunting down a criminal in the Badlands of Earth. This means that you must track down leads, interrogate suspects and ultimately find and subdue your target. You must do so non-lethally so that the criminal can face proper justice. You must interrogate at least one person and find information about the criminal, and track them down physically finding their location and finally fighting them and taking them out non-lethality. You can complete this mission completely solo by using NPC or you can perform it with other players to act as allies, or to play your NPCs for you. Either way, you must actually fight the criminal, which is a large focal point of the mission due to it being an A rank. Upon completion, you are to send a report to a council member or your Kage.
-----
Watching everything that went down to make sure he dear envy didn't get harmed Desmond awaited her return "The job was taken care of." Desmond looked over to Rebekah I know and it seems you might have a little wrath in you as well Envy. Having laid his all at the table Desmond would rise and turn to Sado, I need to go track down some potential problems and bring them back here. I'll be taking Rebekah with me but I will be leaving Cynn here in case you need us back immediately. She is also one of my closest friends so she can speak for me. With that said Desmond would nod towards Sado as he and his crew head out, Let's go envy.

With his crew behind him, Desmond would make his way to where Rebekah had confronted the men Melandru, climb that tree and see if you can see anything, Balthazar see if you can find any tracks, Ilya and Lyss dispose of those bodies. Desmond stood still for a moment as his crew went to work, the twins began to dig two holes in the ground to bury the bodies Rebekah had left behind, Melandru would speak for the first time in a while I see two one headed north to the border and the other headed east to the border. Shortly after that Balthazar spoke There are tracks here as well that seem to lead west. Balthazar go grab the one heading north Melandru take the one headed east, we need them alive. Both would nod and Balthazar would make a mad dash towards his intended target while Melandru would fire a single arrow into the lower back of her target hitting him in the spine and turning him into a quadriplegic before heading off to grab him. Balthazar's target had seemed to stop and rest but that wouldn't last long as he would hear the metal stomps on the ground. Turning to see what the noise was his eyes would widen and his jaw would drop as he would see a mass of metal break apart and encase him within. Balthazar would return with his prize as would Melandru dragging hers by some wire that she encased him in, She would then take some more wire and the man to Balthazar's back, There you go, big guy, you are more than capable of carrying both of these. She said as she walks of vanishing into the distance once more. You bloody bitch. a small chuckle could be heard in the distance as the twins walked back up to the group after finishing their task. Ilya, Lyss can either one of you carry this guy for me? The twins would look at each other then back at Balthazar and shake their heads no. I hate females...

You'll be fine. Desmond would say as he began slapping Balthazar's back, now turning towards Rebekah The last one of the three made it across the western border but for some reason, I can track see him any more. I need to head there and investigate, so let's go. Desmond began to walk to the border walking in front of Rebekah, hands in his pockets By the way envy red looks good on your lips. he said as he walked without looking back.
-----
~LLM
This Post marks the beginning of Rebekah's mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Guard someone very important (5)
  • Save a large community from danger (5)
Summary: As Grenth decided to take on a challenging mission, Rebekah tags along, making it her task to protect him and anything revolving around him that might be crucial to his mission. It is on the mission that Rebekah will be tasked with many challenges, including the lives of many innocents.

Rebekah's eyebrow quirked as Grenth revealed to her that he had watched her mission. It's not that she was embarrassed or upset... it was just that she had always been alone on missions. Ever since she was outcasted by her village, she went on solo missions, and during these missions, she did whatever she pleased, as no one was around to stop her. And in this case, Grenth saw what Rebekah could be like when bored, alone and not supervised... however, Rebekah quickly shook away the thoughts that flustered about. In the next moment, Grenth would alert Sado that he needed to perform a mission of sorts and that she would be accompanying him. "Let's go Envy."

Rebekah trailed behind Grenth, giving Sado a big smile and two thumbs up, signalling that she would try her best to take care of the village.

As they neared the corpses she created, Rebekah began to chew on the inside of her cheek. She watched as part of Grenth's crew began to dig holes and hide the bodies that she tore about hours earlier. Her eyes slowly shifted around, trying to avoid eye contact with the dead men. However, her avoidance didn't last long. Her low eyes locked onto the men's limp and contorted bodies as they we being barried. Their eyes were soulless and watching her. As a breeze blew by, she looked away.

The other part of Grenth's group dashed away, retrieving the other two mob members Rebekah had decided to let free. She began to wonder what they must be feeling... after all, she let them free only for them to be confronted and stopped in their tracks again. In the end, they shouldn't have tried to cause harm and trouble to others... what comes around goes around.

Balthazar and Melandru came back with both the men, and Rebekah listened as they quarreled over who should carry the bodies. When Ilya, Lyss and Melandru all teasingly decided not to carry the paralyzed and broken man, Balthazar grumbled on about how he hated females, thus sparking Rebekah to join in on the interactions.

"Give me that," Rebekah would say, stepping forward and grabbing the man that laid atop Balthazar's shoulders. She would carry him. She would carry the weight of the pain she caused him... besides, to her, it was a light load compared to many others she's had to carry.

She listened as Grenth turned to her and explained what his next steps were in this process. He lost track of the third man and needed to continue on past the village in order to find him and investigate him. Rebekah then would give a steady nod. "I'll be there to have your back."

The last comment that Grenth said, made Rebekah shift her gaze to the ground. She pondered for a moment, taking in the compliment and allowing it to poke at her heart for a second. She then chose to hide any type of emotional reaction. And instead, she playfully says, "yeah? Maybe I should rip open more carotid artery's." Or you could just buy red lipstick... her inner voice would say.

Grenth began to walk forward, triggering the reaction of Rebekah's legs. She shifted the weight of the bodies atop her shoulders, placing them in a comfortable position. She then sped up her walk, trying to keep up with Grenth and his allies. She decided to walk besides him, rather than behind.

LLM

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Paying his rent quickly as he then heads down. With new fresh clothing and shave, he hears Grenth speak of where the others were. Scanning the area with his sharingan he quickly moves through the crowd of people. Ikiru coming in late, he’d see new faces. In the background as they all moved on their own plans. Watching and listening he’d see a woman who seemed mentally unstable. Looking outside, as this woman would take on the crowd.

With his sharingan he’d see her chakra skill and how much she was able to read a situation. Soon then Ikiru would move through the place. Distancing himself, slowly fading off the scene. Walking back into the town. He’d look at places to buy land and deals. He then sits in a shade, looking off at a distance. As his eyes keep annoying him. ‘I should stop using the sharingan, it keeps drying my eyes out.’ Sighing as people around keep their distance due to his eyes.

Chakra: 1600 (-10 Sharingan) *Regained total amount Chakra, due to inactivity*

Reactions: Chihaya

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Howard @Shinta @Pyro NB Sorry for Late Response.

Lena had been a listening for a while about what had been talked about, she thought and stewed on the conversations that were had. Though there was a sudden urgency when Vegeta returned, telling of a skirmish that seemingly had erupted near one of the factions' homeland; this could spell collateral trouble. Lena became sort of worried, if one of the factions left it might bring the summit to a crumbling halt - yet something happened which could be some form of hope. This alliance summit, came together and offered their help. Even though it was none of Lena's business, she did kind of want to volunteer to go and help, though it would probably be best if she remained here.

The summit moved on. Their talks of hospitals and honour guards, their opinions on things. Lena felt a bit uncomfortable for a moment, maybe out of anxiety. She calmed herself down, Sado was here, and he was supportive of her decisions. She didn't want to rush anything, though things were moving quite quickly. A hospital, Lena worked well on the field with Medicine - she could also contribute to this.

"Sado... You know if you ever need my opinion on something, you have it. If I'm apart of this Council or not, I'll always offer another word..."

Lena sighed, thinking about something. When she said she didn't want to be tied down, she did mean it, though Sado was not the type to do that to her or his villagers. Which is what made her decision harder.

"You know, you're going to need external, more separate factors from the Village. Information, sources, resources. Someone who isn't seen as to be... tied to the village. Especially in these trying times, with there being multiple villages now forming, developing in and around is all good but you're going to need knowledge on other's and information on potential threats - help on other things... someone who wants and is willing to see more..."

Lena was volunteering herself, her reputation as a threaded monster would aid her in this, but how she worked and monitored objectives would make her a great candidate. As much as she thought she was separate from ordinary humans and shinobi, she could fake it quite well.

"...And someone who wouldn't draw attention to you as a whole. But as an individual. Plus I know how to get resources for something like a hospital. Working on the field with medicine myself, I know how and where to find it."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ @Shinta @Gister

You're free to do as you please, Lena. I understand your thoughts, in a way. My thinking on the matter has always been this, I'm gathering up the people we need to make this work. All of it. I'm not a diplomat, I need people for that, I'm not an enigmatic thinker or a philosopher. I need people for that. Each of you have, heard my story. You know who and what I am, and what I can do for you. That's all I can prove, nothing more, nothing less. Though I saw potential in you the moment I heard you tell your story in the Ruins of Chungsu. I've seen potential in each and everyone here, in some form or fashion. For example, with you months ago when you told my clone you had stolen the Shogun's canons. You showed me that we gotta stop ‘em and rob ‘em of their advantages, with the strength and power this world has granted us. I can tell, the tension in this world is building, it's going to eventually explode, I need people like you, people like Fu, and Grenth, Trunks, and Vegeta to lighten the load before it all explodes and our organization implodes.

Sado took in Lena's words as she spoke them giving her the time needed to explain, herself and her thoughts at that moment. His assumptions were right, to him, it seemed like she didn't want to be here, that she was pushing herself into this due to their friendship or their alliance. He had that feeling in the pit of his stomach for a while, a sensation that she was only going along because he pushed the issue so fervently.
It was a nagging feeling telling him that no matter what he said or did, Lena wouldn't be joining them in an official capacity. His eyes sunk slightly as he tried to keep up his outward appearance, it could be perceived as a nervous tick as if the facade has chipped just the slightest bit. He exhaled as he began to speak, he remembered back to the first time his clone had met the threaded woman that was before him.
That war-torn and beaten land surrounded the formation of an alliance that had lasted months, all the way into this summit. Then the undead that rose from that same graveyard of defunct buildings and broken people. Why he was thinking of that he didn't know. Maybe because it was the heart of the fallen Freehold.

You want to explore. I'll support you in that choice, but with Shinramoto at such a distance.

I can't be everywhere at once, you've seen the toll it's had on me, first hand. I’m in dire need of assistance.

Sado broke his gaze as his head moved back toward his clone as he directed it to set up a party to go out and check on Takinomori. His words rang true with that action. It was plain to see he would keep trying to do it all, but his eyes gave off the feeling that he knew he wouldn't be enough. He could do a lot, he could build, and protect, and act but not everywhere.
Not with everything picking up and becoming bigger than it had ever been. When it was just him, and a clone, playing cat and mouse with the Shogun it was compartmentalized and small. Like a self-contained game. Now he was looked upon as a leader, a large portion of that was his fault but his emotions in those few seconds showed he wasn't sure of himself like these people were sure of him. He sent the clone away, and Jack left the building seeking out some individuals to go along with him to Takinomori.
Sado straightened up his posture a bit as he sat upright the hospital could be handled by Fu, his clone and another individual could handle the security of Takinomori for now. Defenses, Sado would put Grenth on that. He seemed the best at it from what he had seen in the Haunted Forest. That left Lena, to gather up information as she had offered he could send out others to do it as well, and send out clones. Though, he didn't know what to do about her people, or what to do about the Shogun in the Tea Peninsula.
Sado thought that Takauji Ashikaga's reply would be more swift, Sado worked best when he had something to react to. This sliver of peace had left him bored, and unsure. He waited for the others to open up, as he filled the dead air with his own words again.

So, Fu will handle the hospital. My clone and one or two shinobi will handle the security of Takinomori until Fu is free to return, Korra is slated as the first pick to helm this operation. Grenth will handle village defenses, and Lena, and whoever else wants to will handle information gathering. Does this sound like everything we've discussed? Have I missed any points, that seem important.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
80 - 10 = 70
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 70

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:

Great Stone Golem:

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ @Shinta @Gister

You're free to do as you please, Lena. I understand your thoughts, in a way. My thinking on the matter has always been this, I'm gathering up the people we need to make this work. All of it. I'm not a diplomat, I need people for that, I'm not an enigmatic thinker or a philosopher. I need people for that. Each of you have, heard my story. You know who and what I am, and what I can do for you. That's all I can prove, nothing more, nothing less. Though I saw potential in you the moment I heard you tell your story in the Ruins of Chungsu. I've seen potential in each and everyone here, in some form or fashion. For example, with you months ago when you told my clone you had stolen the Shogun's canons. You showed me that we gotta stop ‘em and rob ‘em of their advantages, with the strength and power this world has granted us. I can tell, the tension in this world is building, it's going to eventually explode, I need people like you, people like Fu, and Grenth, Trunks, and Vegeta to lighten the load before it all explodes and our organization implodes.

Sado took in Lena's words as she spoke them giving her the time needed to explain, herself and her thoughts at that moment. His assumptions were right, to him, it seemed like she didn't want to be here, that she was pushing herself into this due to their friendship or their alliance. He had that feeling in the pit of his stomach for a while, a sensation that she was only going along because he pushed the issue so fervently.
It was a nagging feeling telling him that no matter what he said or did, Lena wouldn't be joining them in an official capacity. His eyes sunk slightly as he tried to keep up his outward appearance, it could be perceived as a nervous tick as if the facade has chipped just the slightest bit. He exhaled as he began to speak, he remembered back to the first time his clone had met the threaded woman that was before him.
That war-torn and beaten land surrounded the formation of an alliance that had lasted months, all the way into this summit. Then the undead that rose from that same graveyard of defunct buildings and broken people. Why he was thinking of that he didn't know. Maybe because it was the heart of the fallen Freehold.

You want to explore. I'll support you in that choice, but with Shinramoto at such a distance.

I can't be everywhere at once, you've seen the toll it's had on me, first hand. I’m in dire need of assistance.

Sado broke his gaze as his head moved back toward his clone as he directed it to set up a party to go out and check on Takinomori. His words rang true with that action. It was plain to see he would keep trying to do it all, but his eyes gave off the feeling that he knew he wouldn't be enough. He could do a lot, he could build, and protect, and act but not everywhere.
Not with everything picking up and becoming bigger than it had ever been. When it was just him, and a clone, playing cat and mouse with the Shogun it was compartmentalized and small. Like a self-contained game. Now he was looked upon as a leader, a large portion of that was his fault but his emotions in those few seconds showed he wasn't sure of himself like these people were sure of him. He sent the clone away, and Jack left the building seeking out some individuals to go along with him to Takinomori.
Sado straightened up his posture a bit as he sat upright the hospital could be handled by Fu, his clone and another individual could handle the security of Takinomori for now. Defenses, Sado would put Grenth on that. He seemed the best at it from what he had seen in the Haunted Forest. That left Lena, to gather up information as she had offered he could send out others to do it as well, and send out clones. Though, he didn't know what to do about her people, or what to do about the Shogun in the Tea Peninsula.
Sado thought that Takauji Ashikaga's reply would be more swift, Sado worked best when he had something to react to. This sliver of peace had left him bored, and unsure. He waited for the others to open up, as he filled the dead air with his own words again.

So, Fu will handle the hospital. My clone and one or two shinobi will handle the security of Takinomori until Fu is free to return, Korra is slated as the first pick to helm this operation. Grenth will handle village defenses, and Lena, and whoever else wants to will handle information gathering. Does this sound like everything we've discussed? Have I missed any points, that seem important.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
80 - 10 = 70
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 70

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:

Great Stone Golem:

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:
As things began to wind down a bit, plans began to be made for going forwards. Obviously the main thing in Vegeta's mind was the battles he witnessed. There were some pretty powerful chakra's clashing, and it was really too close for comfort not only to their allies lands, but to their Village as well. With Lena deciding to leave to do her own thing for now and gather information about the world, Vegeta remembered he was mid mission himself.

If I may, I'd like to volunteer to send Majin with Lena if she likes, and I can personally take whoever wants to go to the seal I placed in Tetsukai. I'd like to make sure the situation there hasn't escalated any further or spilled over into friendly territory. Plus I still have some information gathering that needs done in the lands surrounding there as well, 2 birds with one stone.

Vegeta would wait to see what Sadokage wanted him to do, Vegeta was getting antsy but he trusted Sado's opinion and would follow his orders to the letter whatever they may be.

OOC: Ending my Village Mission here since the arc ended

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado felt like everything had come to its natural close, as the final few words were said. No one corrected him on whether any other objectives needed to be completed or whether they had any other thoughts so he stood up and exited the building. He spoke toward Vegeta telling him that alongside his clone they could scout out Takinomori and it's surrounding areas. Jack the clone moved toward Vegeta standing near him waiting for instructions. Sado also mentioned that Fu could handle the hospital and could call on the other clone that was guarding the permitter to accomplish that. He told Lena she could do what she wanted as he had earlier.
He seemed off, by this point he just felt like moving forward. It was easy to see, that he more manic state was gradually slipping away. He exited the building completed and seemed to meander through the lands merely looking out over everything. From this point forward he remained rather silent. There was a lot going on, but he felt like he had split up the work well enough that it would get done. It was the best he could do with what he had, he thought as he contemplated if he was doing this all the right way.
He was obviously trying to slip away from the others for a bit, just avoiding everything, trying to be alone. He had set up the clones to deal with anything important this left everyone else to their own devices including Sado himself who seemed like he just needed to decompress. Though if anyone followed him, or brought up other problems he'd listen, and he wouldn't put them off.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
70 - 10 = 60
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 60
Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
930 - 10 ( Maintain Golem ) = 920
Great Stone Golem:

Jack's chakra: