Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Chilli Pepper Pass, they had finally arrived at their destination with Smith in the lead and Lena & Lorelei behind. Songbird trotted along. They came upon a group of people that seemed to be together. The Large strangely structure bird would stand out to them as it walked at the back of the group. Lena felt a little nervous, though she was mostly fine and didn't show it to the other's. The nerves were because of just meeting new people and mainly getting along with them for Sado's sake, if she couldn't then it might be a problem that didn't bother her personally - she just wanted everything to run smoothly for Sado.

Control goes back to @Howard for Smith & Lorelei.
https://animebase.me/threads/kusasōgen-090.755908/page-3

Trunks lands in the Graveyard of Sin, and notices Sado. Appearing as if he had also just arrived, Trunks approaches, spinning the ring on his left index finger.

Tsumikage-sama, if I can have a word. With village fortifications going up all around, I had an idea. My ring here enhaces all earth based techniques tremendously, and I'm certain that it would make our defences stronger. Why don't you take the ring, for now, and pass it along to whomever is setting up defences. I'm sure you can find some use for it in the near future, anyway.

Extending his palm, Trunks attempts to hand Sado Dark Below.

(Kuraimoto) – Dark Below
Type: Artifact
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Doton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left index finger; the ring is a relic from long before the rise of the Freehold, from an unknown civilization lost shortly after the rise of the Sage of Six Paths. It is fashioned out of an indestructible brown stone that augments the user’s earth manipulation skills. All earth techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every other move the ring can alter the inherent properties of the user’s Earth techniques, allowing them to become sand-based or mud-based. Alternatively, the user is able to enhance their connection with the earth itself through this ring; this allows the user to, for a single turn, utilize earth techniques without being in direct contact with the ground. After this enhancement expires, the ring's abilities are disabled for two turns
Smith had been gradually showing them the way back to the Graveyard of Sin. Lorelei had already been up around this way months ago but Smith assumed this was the first time Lena had been to the Badlands of Earth. This had been reinforced when she fell back allowing Smith to lead as they got closer to the Graveyard of Sin. He had explained his alliances in the Badlands of Earth and his territories a few times but that might not prepare them for what actually fell before them.
Lorelei had been to these lands before but the last time she and Smith were here. It was nothing but a wide-open desert, with huge cavernous caves that lead outward throughout the world. Now though, what was once inhospitable and dead was vibrant, full of life, and humans. A massive city sat in the middle of acres upon acres of farmlands. Every food imaginable laid out along the land as far as the eye could see in nearly every direction.
Near the border between the Badlands of Earth and the Land of Fire sat a gigantic earthen structure that looked like a blend between a massive theater that could be used for stage performances and a coliseum that could be used for battle. The moment Smith walked into his perception range, as would Lena and Lorelei, Sado directed the clone who had been transferring his chakra to the other to disperse. Immediately all of the experiences flew into the minds of the other clones and Sado.
A wash of experiences flooded Smith's mind as his eyes closed for a moment, not in pain but there was a strain in his face as if he were looking at a bright light that was nearly blinding. Sado would be expeditious in his movement as he turned from the moment of chaos that was taking place with everyone introducing themselves and telling their stories as he began to walk toward his clone, Smith and his ally Lena.
Reaching about five meters away from them Sado would notice that Lorelei seemed to become frightened, tense and a bit apprehensive as she slides closer to Lena nearly standing behind her leaning against her arm. Her tone was broken and her posture frightened as she began to speak in a cadence that was suffused with panic. She began to breathe heavily as if hyperventilating.

I-... saw you die. It's-.. it's true you are a demon! I sold your story! I watched your arms be torn from your body!

No one could survive what I saw you go through. It's true, you sold your soul for a second chance!

Sado was slow to pick up on what was happening due to the situation he was in and due to his clone being around this woman for months. He had forgotten that she had never seen his true face, his true form. He had met her while disguised as Jack and he had kept the charade up so that the world thought he was dead. What she said was true to a degree, he had sold his soul for power but not to the devil. He had sold it to the shinobi world, years ago, and it took it from him and tore it to pieces.
Sado laughed for a second before he spoke toward her with a calm tone snapping his finger toward Jack the clone he had formed in Takinomori to guard the settlement. The one who had set up a considerable amount of the Graveyard of Sin. While Lorelei was slightly freaking out the second clone Jack would approach standing near Sado. He was much shorter, and less muscular than Sado was as Sado began to explain what he could. These two are my clones. You know Smith, he is me. He is Jack, and I'm Jack. We're all one and the same. I faked my death, to throw off the Hangurian Black Ones who were persecuting these lands chasing the Golden Sabbath's bounties and trying to hurt my people. There's nothing to fear, here, in these lands you have my full protection and when you're ready Smith will set you up with the shop you've earned.
This promise of protection was obviously directed at both Lorelei and Lena. She didn't soften up clinging close to Lena. Sado noticed that there would probably be hesitance from Lorelei as she had never seen him before. Sado left her to make her own decision but he kept his distance from her to promote her own feelings of safety but he did turn his attention to Lena who seemed-... to have her own anxieties.

Lena of Shinramoto.

Sado would say with reverence extending his right hand out toward her. His posture was relaxed and his mood was more festive than he had been in the past. It was as if he was proud of what he had accomplished. The land around him and the humans he had gathered showed him that he could have a place to call his own. He could continue to build it up and he could continue taking from this world the people like him and making them his allies.
He swung his right arm outward in an arc as if to show Lena his capital while explaining where they were and what they were doing there. He wasn't trying to be cocky or showy but it was plain to see that this was him showing her what he had, similar to how she had shown him Shinramoto.
He wanted her to see that she was welcome here and that this could be as much her home as Shinramoto was. When he explained he didn't say "my capital," he said "our capital" as if it was everyone here's including Lena's as if they all held as many rights to it as he did. He did feel like it belonged to everyone, not him solely and that was undeniable.

This is our capital the Graveyard of Sin. We have other lands, but this is the first we have built up and truly put effort into. These are our allies, you've met Vegeta. However, there are so many more. Fu, the small, green-haired woman. Korra, the tan, muscular woman hovering near Fu, speaking very little. Grenth, the man in the mask and all black with an ominous presence. Each represents the most expansive clans in the Badlands of Earth. Fu and Korra from the White Lotus. Grenth from the Reapers, and Vegeta and myself from the Golden Sabbath. The rest are new additions, who can introduce themselves as time passes. Would you like me to introduce you, or would you like to? You do not have to tell them, anything more than you feel comfortable with, your secrets, history, past, and sins are yours until you want to share them. Fu, Korra, Vegeta, Grenth, you and I are the ones who will be taking part in this summit. I'd like to discuss where we go from here and what we do. You missed a lot of the others opening up, but I feel they'll reiterate their own stories if you're willing to open up to them. Feel free to explore, and talk until things are completely situated.

It was plain to see that Sado was comfortable here. With the people, he surrounded himself with. He trusted them, and even with them being in the Badlands of Earth, and the Graveyard of Sin. He didn't' pressure Lena, nor did he pressure anyone else. They were free to take everything at their own pace and decide what information they were readily willing to give. It wasn't his place to make that decision but he hoped they would realize that he trusted each of them in a similar way.
He felt like they were family. He had worked alongside all of them for months in various forms, through clones, and through his own actions. He built his alliances with them each, and he may have used proxies but he believed in everything he said and had done in the past.
Sado was trying to show Lena that there was nothing to be reserved or nervous about and he hovered around her, a fair distance away but close enough for her to notice. It was so that she could know that she wasn't alone and didn't have to feel like that here. If she needed to talk to someone she knew that was what Sado was there for.

Sado would abruptly turn his head toward Trunks. As Greg dispersed he had obtained information about when he returned the blueprints and left the lands. He thought he was gone. He believed he may have moved on but seeing him here, and referring to him as "Tsumikage" made him-... content. He smiled at Trunks as he took the small ring from him slipping it on his finger. He already had an idea for this. It would be the next thing he did when he had an open moment. Lena, this is Trunks another one of our allies and a member of the Golden Sabbath. Trunks, this is Lena of Shinramoto I'm glad you joined us again. It seems our initiative is expanding. Our allies have been telling their stories. It's been fun. You know how I like stories and song, and rhymes. It feels nice to have a group of active humans around. It makes me feel more like a human and less like a goliath.
Sado smiled slightly as he returned attention to Lena, and the entire group waiting for anyone to engage him. He fidgeted slightly. Maybe he wasn't as strong and as proud as he put on. If someone focused on him fully, they might see him adjust the rings on his hands. He'd also play with the trinkets on his cloak, and adjust the sides of it. Were they nervous ticks?
Was this massive brute, just as nervous as the humans he surrounded himself with? Was this hulking goliath, barbarian rationalizing out that these humans needed a leader and that no one else wanted to do it so he would step up? That was for them to decide. He wouldn't openly admit to it to them. He felt like if he admitted that to them it would make him seem weak, a leader couldn't be weak.​
(Kuraimoto) – Dark Below
Type: Artifact
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Doton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left index finger; the ring is a relic from long before the rise of the Freehold, from an unknown civilization lost shortly after the rise of the Sage of Six Paths. It is fashioned out of an indestructible brown stone that augments the user’s earth manipulation skills. All earth techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every other move the ring can alter the inherent properties of the user’s Earth techniques, allowing them to become sand-based or mud-based. Alternatively, the user is able to enhance their connection with the earth itself through this ring; this allows the user to, for a single turn, utilize earth techniques without being in direct contact with the ground. After this enhancement expires, the ring's abilities are disabled for two turns

Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
281 - 10 ( SM ) = 271
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 271
Remaining in seal: 570

Jack's chakra:
Remaining chakra: 804

Smith's chakra:
Remaining chakra: 640

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan ( 4 )
  • Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks ( 3 )
Summary: Going to have my bio set up a sentry, for defense and because he thinks it's cool before going on to begin the summit. He'll gather up all his allies, and they'll start discussing terms, village information, decisions as well as everything else. I've been holding off on just saying the "village appears" because I feel like I can slowly build it up with my villagers instead of rushing. The summit is the event to facilitate the creation of the village with each ally speaking on what they want the village to be. It's going to be a bunch of posts.

Sado was growing bored and antsy as he continued to adjust the rings on his fingers spinning them around his thumb and index finger before coming to a conclusion. He was forming an idea in his mind for a sentient guardian. One that could provide defensive capabilities even when he wasn't around, one that could act, think, feel and communicate. Gradually he tried to figure out the best way to accomplish his idea, realizing that if he worked alongside an ally, he could make it stronger and more useful.
He remembered that Trunks could use the technique he was thinking of, but to do it right he wanted to have a shadow clone designed specifically to sustain the creature giving it extra chakra, more vitality and to direct and use it. With the old clone dispersing earlier he was able to create another one.
With the formation of a single hand seal, he created a shadow clone that stood already knowing about Sado's plan. It was in Sage Mode and had half of Sado's chakra supply coursing through its body. Sado stood a few meters away from Lena, giving her the space to engage the group. He was right next to Trunks with the new clone to his side closer to Trunks.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
Trunks, I have a plan. You see, I think I can do something cool for the village. I can make us an extremely powerful guardian. I was hoping you'd aid me with it. If you were to transfer chakra to my new clone here, during the formation of the technique you could empower it, while the Sage Mode empowers it as well. I think this would have the potential to create an extremely strong defense for us. A golem that could build, destroy and fight for us should an army attack. I've seen what the Hangurian Black Ones are like. I assume one day soon they'll be at our border. What I'd need from you is just to transfer chakra to this clone and he'll handle the rest.

Sado would begin explaining the idea to Trunks trying to be detailed enough that he understood before he slipped a pill into his mouth trying to regain the chakra he had used. It was a taxing process where he had to spend more than half of this chakra to create the clone, but in the long run, having the clone maintain the guardian and watch over it would put less strain on Sado himself. Sado yawned a bit as he waited for Trunks to reply having the unnamed clone step forward waiting for his ally to respond.
Sado assumed Trunks would have no problem aiding him in this because he had offered him the Dark Below which was the ring Sado had helped Trunks obtain months ago. It showed him that Trunks believed in him, and the village. At least that was what Sado obtained from it. As the pill cracked and moved through his body he regained a large portion of his chakra with it almost being back to full. As the stimulants rushed through his body he grinned a bit, with a rather sharp grin showing his intent.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Sado's Chakra:
1900 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 950
950 + 950 ( Ration Pill ) = 1900
Senjutsu chakra:
271 - 10 ( SM ) = 261
261 - 20 ( Shadow Clone ) = 241
241 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 120
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 271

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have full confidence in you, Sado-san. Trunks would say with a smirk. If village defence is the game plan then I'm all in. Trunks would add, positioning himself behind the clone. Channeling the warm chakra from within himself, Trunks would allow it to pass through his systems and throughout his body. Im ready. Trunks would announce as he places his palms on the lower back of Sado's clone, fueling it with chakra for the technique.

(Chakra Tensõ no Jutsu) Chakra Transfer Technique
Chakra: N/A (same as the amount transferred)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is an advanced ability that ninjas with great chakra control can learn to use and that Bijuu possess innately. The user will release his or hers unmolded chakra onto another ninja, effectively transferring it. The technique has many uses, from restoring an allies chakra to releasing him from a Genjutsu or simply to give him more chakra to mold, allowing him to drastically boost the power of a technique. Tsunade could even use this technique, together with her Creation Rebirth technique to, in conjunction with her summon Katsuyu, heal multiple people at the same time during Pain's attack on Konohagakure. If used to power the use of a technique, the recipient of the chakra can boost one technique by adding +20 chakra to it which increases its damage by +40. To do this, the recipient must mold the technique while the user of Chakra Tenso no Jutsu is transferring chakra into him, meaning that both the transfer and the technique must be done at the same time. The transfer can only be done with direct contact between user and target and restores the targets chakra by up to 100 points per turn. The technique can even be used by ninjas with natural energy passively coursing through their chakra flows, as a medical ninja's near perfect chakra control enables them to filter the unwanted and sometimes harmful energy from entering the recipients chakra system.
Note: Only usable by bios with great chakra control (NB Medical Ninjas, Hyuuga bios, Canon Medical Ninjas). Bios seen using it in the manga can also use it.
Note: Cannot be used to power the users own techniques.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle

Reactions: Howard

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing two familiar chakras and one unknown approached Desmond parted ways from his current group and walked over to theirs. Seeing Trunks and Sado engage in a defense meeting Desmond directed his attention to the stitched woman Ominious you... I can live with that description. He has way, too many clones around the world... what if they all dispersed at once don't you think his mind would fry from the series of experiences? Desmond let out a laugh before continuing on Like he said the name's Grenth and might I ask why you have 5 different hearts?
-----
Chakra: 1990-5=1985

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was very grand, what Sado had done, what he had brought together here. He introduced her and spoke with his heart bursting with pride, Lena shook his hand firmly in return to cement that the two are allies to the rest watching them. She was sort of taken a back, and didn't know where to start; but her friend made her feel comfortable and introduced a number of the people here already. Lena looked to each of them as he introduced them. The Green haired dark lady, she was attractive and young, but the aura she gave off was strong and mature. Fu wasn't someone to be trifled with. The other tanned dark woman, she was quiet and reclusive, another attractive woman. Lena blinked these out of character thoughts away and composed herself. Another strong female figure however. Grenth, the mystery man with apparently, an ominous presence - Lena had no real opinion on him yet. And Vegeta, who Lena had already met and knew of his thirst for battle and strength. It seemed the summit will take place soon, Sado allowed Lena to feel more situated in this environment and able to mingle with others before something began.

"Thank you Sado, I think I can handle myself from here." Lena was genuine, she didn't want to get Sado to do everything for her - she was more than capable of doing things herself and shouldn't rely on others for that. Especially if she was to become a trusted ally to these other people.

"Nice to meet you Trunks." Sado introduced her to the blue haired boy, he looked tough and loyal. Sado went on about how he enjoyed various forms of storytelling before being approached by the man that was introduced to her as Ominous.

Seeing two familiar chakras and one unknown approached Desmond parted ways from his current group and walked over to theirs. Seeing Trunks and Sado engage in a defense meeting Desmond directed his attention to the stitched woman Ominious you... I can live with that description. He has way, too many clones around the world... what if they all dispersed at once don't you think his mind would fry from the series of experiences? Desmond let out a laugh before continuing on Like he said the name's Grenth and might I ask why you have 5 different hearts?
-----
Chakra: 1990-5=1985
She turned her attention to him and he spoke. His attention on her as he joked about the possibility of Sado becoming overwhelmed with his Clones' experiences and feelings if they were to disperse. She had actually worried about this in her mind already, Smith seemed almost so different from Sado - yet recently had been trying to accept that they are one in the same. Lena thought that, however if Smith did disperse it would break a number of hearts - Sado and Lorelei. Though the man continued, getting quite personal - and Lena was suddenly hit with the realisation that everyone here was going to have unique abilities - though she wasn't so appreciative of it, if they were just going to spout it out. Lena spoke calmly, her face painted no clear expression;

"Because I crave emotions.... honestly, I don't know too much about myself before I woke up."

Lena always referred to that moment under the blood prison as her awakening. As her birth, her first moments in this world, but with experience & vocabulary already coded into her brain.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Continued.

Sado could see that Lena was fine on her own and to a degree, it seemed like she felt crowded by his presence so he backed up a bit and directed his clones on what to do. He told Smith to take Lorelei and find a nice storefront that she could begin to use as an apothecary shop. He told him that if he wanted to he could continue by gathering up resources for her and training her in medical ninjutsu to make her a more useful asset to the humans in the area.
Next, he moved onto the other clone, the nameless one as he watched Trunks place a hand upon him and begin to transfer chakra. Sado watched as the aura began to surround the clone completely as the clone then went on to begin forming the needed hand seals and concentrating the appropriate chakra. Through direct contact, the clone took the ground and began to reshape it as what burst forth from it was a fifteen-meter tall golem. It was shorter and smaller than the average one but what made this different, stronger, and more useful was during its formation the clone altered the ratio of his chakra eclipsing the spiritual with the physical. He pumped a copious amount of Yang energy into the golem as he began to breathe heavily and forcefully pushing his breath outward as he channeled life into the earthen shell. Literally breathing life into form through the use of the Yang energy. It was evident that this was placing a strain on his fragile body as the clone sneered toward the ground that warped and twisted upward in front of him forming a powerful, sentient guardian. He formed the creature with legs allowing it to break away from the ground and travel, walk and patrol the area. The clone was breathing heavily sucking air in through his nose and exhaling it through his mouth as Trunks supplied him with the extra chakra needed to empower the golem to a staggering and devastating level.
The golem was created with a few directives, protect the lands it inhabited, protect the humans of the Golden Sabbath and their allies, and to watch over the summit and intercept any intruders who weren't there at the moment. However, he was formed with a sentient mind that could communicate, think, act and feel. It could make its own decisions, and even speak due to its mouth. It spoke with a coarse rough, throaty tone. Understood.
The clone fell to one knee, the extraordinary amount of effort put into this was apparent for its small stature the golem had an intimidating presence as if a mere slap, or strike could deal with most techniques with ease. The golem could build and use earth release techniques and had three-hundred chakra points to pull from. It could be fed chakra and sustained for a long time.
It seemed like that was the job of this clone. Sado looked over at Trunks and the clone. The fact that it was now sentient, and could move on it's own made it so that the golem no longer had to be sustained through physical contact it was it's own being with it's own chakra.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (made within Short, but reaches up to Long)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80 ( +40 Chakra Transfer ) ( +20 SM ) = 140
Description: The user creates an even larger, much stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem solely from the ground. In order to do so, they slam a hand on the ground and manipulate it until a giant warrior hewn from stone has taken form, which then can be controlled so long as the user continues to keep in physical contact with either it or the ground. Naturally, they must continue to fuel the technique with their chakra. While the height of the golem can reach up to 30m, it has a capacity for moving quite fast that belies its hulking stature.
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle and up to 4 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
120 - 10 ( SM ) = 110
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 110

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
120 - 40 ( Great Stone Golem ) = 80
080 - 50 ( Change into Hell ) = 30

030 - 10 ( SM ) = 20
Remaining Senjutsu chakra: 20

Great Stone Golem:
Chakra: 300

Jack's chakra:

Smith's chakra:
What do you think?

The question was directed at Trunks. It seemed Sado wanted his opinion. It was the first time he had tried something like this and even though he thought it was a good idea and a badass one at that he understood that others might not think the same. He waited on Trunk's opinion, as well as anyone else who was there. It was supposed to be a defensive measure, for the threat of incursion.
Having fought against the Hangurian Black Ones a few times now, he knew they traveled in packs. Their numbers were their strong suit, but with this golem, they could fight off entire waves with minimal effort. It was the start of something much bigger.
A Badlands of Earth that belonged to the Golden Sabbath and to a village of Sin. A section of the world, not just a few landmarks but an entire nation defended and incorporated under a single banner. Their collective banner. To have so many allies around made him feel like a part of something. For Sado, that was a dangerous thing. It meant he would do anything, to protect what was his.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB and Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Geets takes a moment to throw everyone a kunai with a FTG seal on the handle. He explains all they need do is call or text his cell and he'll zip to them in a flash. He also places a seal upon the outside wall of the newly formed mansion

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was very grand, what Sado had done, what he had brought together here. He introduced her and spoke with his heart bursting with pride, Lena shook his hand firmly in return to cement that the two are allies to the rest watching them. She was sort of taken a back, and didn't know where to start; but her friend made her feel comfortable and introduced a number of the people here already. Lena looked to each of them as he introduced them. The Green haired dark lady, she was attractive and young, but the aura she gave off was strong and mature. Fu wasn't someone to be trifled with. The other tanned dark woman, she was quiet and reclusive, another attractive woman. Lena blinked these out of character thoughts away and composed herself. Another strong female figure however. Grenth, the mystery man with apparently, an ominous presence - Lena had no real opinion on him yet. And Vegeta, who Lena had already met and knew of his thirst for battle and strength. It seemed the summit will take place soon, Sado allowed Lena to feel more situated in this environment and able to mingle with others before something began.

"Thank you Sado, I think I can handle myself from here." Lena was genuine, she didn't want to get Sado to do everything for her - she was more than capable of doing things herself and shouldn't rely on others for that. Especially if she was to become a trusted ally to these other people.

"Nice to meet you Trunks." Sado introduced her to the blue haired boy, he looked tough and loyal. Sado went on about how he enjoyed various forms of storytelling before being approached by the man that was introduced to her as Ominous.

She turned her attention to him and he spoke. His attention on her as he joked about the possibility of Sado becoming overwhelmed with his Clones' experiences and feelings if they were to disperse. She had actually worried about this in her mind already, Smith seemed almost so different from Sado - yet recently had been trying to accept that they are one in the same. Lena thought that, however if Smith did disperse it would break a number of hearts - Sado and Lorelei. Though the man continued, getting quite personal - and Lena was suddenly hit with the realisation that everyone here was going to have unique abilities - though she wasn't so appreciative of it, if they were just going to spout it out. Lena spoke calmly, her face painted no clear expression;

"Because I crave emotions.... honestly, I don't know too much about myself before I woke up."

Lena always referred to that moment under the blood prison as her awakening. As her birth, her first moments in this world, but with experience & vocabulary already coded into her brain.
Because you crave emotions... Desmond would cross his arms around his chest and place his right hand on his chin Hmm since emotions are solely found in the brain maybe you just think that these hearts grant you various emotions but in truth, you are subconsciously using them as different keys to unlock the emotions laying dormant. Desmond pondered a sec more before continuing on Reguardless I'm sure you're a tough one and will prove to be a valuable ally. Desmond extends his right hand out If you require more hearts to help unlock more of your emotions I'm sure we can help with that. Also, before I go if you don't mind. You said you don't know much about yourself before you woke up but I wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me of all the sins you've committed since then? Desmond would simultaneously reach his left hand behind his back grabbing Vegeta's thrown kunai and place it in his bag, followed by a thumbs up acknowledging his words.
-----
Chakra: 2100-5=2095

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you crave emotions... Desmond would cross his arms around his chest and place his right hand on his chin Hmm since emotions are solely found in the brain maybe you just think that these hearts grant you various emotions but in truth, you are subconsciously using them as different keys to unlock the emotions laying dormant. Desmond pondered a sec more before continuing on Reguardless I'm sure you're a tough one and will prove to be a valuable ally. Desmond extends his right hand out If you require more hearts to help unlock more of your emotions I'm sure we can help with that. Also, before I go if you don't mind. You said you don't know much about yourself before you woke up but I wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me of all the sins you've committed since then? Desmond would simultaneously reach his left hand behind his back grabbing Vegeta's thrown kunai and place it in his bag, followed by a thumbs up acknowledging his words.
-----
Lena listened to the man ramble on about her comment, even though she had used it as a scapegoat answer to his previous question - he began to over-analyse what she meant which was quite humourous - yet she kept her face straight. Though he eventually gave his approval of her, something she didn't need. Alas, as long as she humoured him - it was fine. Lena looked at his hand for a moment and then shook it, she tightened her grip of his hand before letting go.

"I do mind."

Lena left Grenth to his own devices and caught Vegeta's Kunai, it was a unique Kunai with seals placed upon it. She didn't know what to make of it at the moment, but if he could use it to track her then she wasn't that much of a fan of it. Alas, it could be a useful tool indeed for trusted aid. She pondered the Kunai and kept it for now. She also wondered who else she'd meet.

Reactions: Vegeta

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The woman was cold but Desmond paid her no mind, instead, he walked back over to the newly built mansion and made his way to the top of the building and sat on the ledge. Cynn would follow shortly after, Having met and talked to just about everyone he decided it was time for a break and until needed would remain where he was.
-----

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching the behemoth of a golem rise, Trunks notices obvious differences than when he uses the technique. The golem seemed bigger, bulkier, more resilient, and more intimidating than usual. Then it's behavior began to act.. natural, not like that of a golem controlled by a shinobi. Was this thing sentient? What did Sado do just now?

Is.. Is this thing alive? Like really alive? With it's own thoughts? Trunks would ask with a wide eyed expression. Sados will is what led Trunks to look to him for leadership, but now he was showing Trunks a new side, a side that Trunks would eventually grow to know and respect, but at the moment was causing confusion.

Catching the kunai thrown by Vegeta, Trunks nods toward his father and slides it into his ninja bag.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Village Mission:
House of White:
Gather information
Description: Grenth wants you to scout out potential persons/places of interest and report back a detailed report of what you've learned. Your objective is to travel to a location outside of Tsumigakure territory and gather information be it geographical, military, political, etc. After you believe you have enough information return to a Grenth and explain in detail everything you've learned. Being found out as a Tsumigakure shinobi or captured is an automatic fail, so remain hidden, both in nature and your objectives.
Missions: Scout an LM - D Ranked
Scout multiple LMs - C Ranked
Gather information on a single Person - B Ranked
Gather information on a clan - A Ranked
Gather information on another village - S Ranked

Summary: Following after the 3 Tails to see where he heading, Vegeta uses this as an opportunity to put his eyes to use, and scout out some of the LM's outside of Tsumigakure.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm going to see where he's heading, and do a little recon on the outskirts of our village and beyond. Place a few seals for quicker travel. I'll be right back..

After telling Sado and Grenth this, he nods then uses his Byakugan to see where the man was heading as he mounts Boitata. Raising his head into the air, the two set off and follow Mala, far enough behind to not be noticed. Scanning in all directions, Vegeta also stays still and begins gathering natural energy as they move..

LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, I guess we should get started.

Sado would say in a rather dry tone unsure of what direction to actually take this. Now that everyone was here and there was an amassed group of humans there in front of him he had gotten to the end of his plans. The end of his six or seven month ADHD fueled hyperfocus. Now, at this moment, this perilous moment in time he was at a loss on what to do next. The simple course of actions he thought would be to invite everyone into the Coliseum and to begin the discussion. He needed to know what they wanted, what they needed and what they thought the future should look like. It had been a long journey from Kushasogen. Sado had traveled the world, he had gathered up humans from far away lands. It seemed like he knew what he was doing. However, he had no fucking clue.
He was still that same goliath barbarian that was only good at speaking and moving a crowd. He didn't know what to focus on, what to build toward. He assumed he'd need to rely on those around him for that. He wasn't what he thought a true leader should be. He wasn't the strongest here, he wasn't even the smartest. He was merely the loudest and most boisterous. These were the thoughts that flew into and through his mind as he walked forward entering the large building expecting the rest to follow him. Jack followed behind him while the second unnamed clone began to travel around the perimeter with the Great Stone Golem creating small tremors as it patrolled the area. While walking forward Sado moved with purpose as if he knew what he was doing.
Finally, inside the building, Sado would sit down at the far end of the table opposite the entrance to the Coliseum. He looked out over the individuals that had gathered watching them enter the building. If given the chance he would return the Dark Below to Trunks before he finally began to speak. Sitting in his chair his tone faltered for the first time as he shifted in his seat almost anxiously. To those paying close attention it would be a pause, then he would continue. It could be assumed that he was trying to form his thoughts, and trying to move everything forward, but, was there hesitation? Was he not really sure?
It seemed like that was a possibility as he began to speak now with a more resolute and firm tone. His words weren't poetic or flowery at first but quickly they turned that way. There was much more resolve in them with an intent that seemed to say that even if he didn't know what to do next he alongside his allies would figure out what they needed to do. He hoped the effort didn't fall flat.

So, you're all here for a single purpose. We're all allies in some form or fashion brought together for various reasons. I've explained to each of you what the others have done for us and for me. Now is when we sit down, and we decide upon how we move forward as a collective unit. I think we should all place out intentions out into the world for each of us to hear and understand. I know what drives each of you to a degree and as I've said before I trust each of you as friends-... and for some, you are the nearest thing to family that I have. What I want, is simple. I want a home. I want a land to call ours, We have that now. We have the foundation, but what we need now is the framework. I am not a particularly clever man, and much of this is new to me.

Sado's words seemed to take a more emotional turn as the words seemed to spill forth referencing back to what he had said about his days as a mercenary. The faltering was completely gone now. It was replaced by a charismatic tone as Sado sat in his chair placing a hand upon the table and leaning forward. He looked out toward everyone, those near him and those who would follow him into the building.
The clone Jack stood a few feet behind him to the left like an attendant and seemed to listen to his creator's words. This clone was just as unsure as Sado but he realized quickly that it seemed like something had sparked a fire in his creator. The moment of hesitance caused Jack to cringe slightly, but the quick rebound was picked up on.
Sado continued speaking, his tone remained heavy and serious. He needed his allies to trust one another. More than they did at this moment. He needed them to look at each other and see brothers, and sisters. To seem a family. Or at least a friend.

It's been years since I've put down roots and decided to live in a society. When you make a mistake out there, in the world, as a mercenary you can drop everything and start fresh. It is irritating, and it costs in time and blood and sweat, but it can be done. There is a comfort in chaos, in knowing that a fresh start is always possible if you grow tired, or bored, you can just start anew. But a village, a society is not like that. It requires stability. It is not always a chaotic thing but at times it can be. It is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. Roots cannot be forgotten, or easily mended. They scar, and broken branches must be cut and sealed. And this makes me angry, as it always has, and my anger has no place to go. It was much easier when I was mercenary. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my objectives, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple.

Sado would exhale hard, long a for a while as he really hammered in the point that "nothing is simple." Even now, he needed to rely on these other individuals because he didn't know what to do next. He was the one they were looking to him for answers but he was looking to them for answers just as much.
His gaze drifted from each individual to the next as he continued to speak, he made eye contact with those that met his gaze. It seemed like he was trying to show respect toward them as if saying "you have as much say in this as I do." He didn't force eye contact though and only did so with those who saw him eye to eye, as he tried to send out the feelings that were racing through his mind. It was true, this was new to him.
Everything up until this point was new to him but now it was in a more finalized state. His work was over, at least his initial work. It seemed like as he continued to speak he was relieved that he could finally pass on the responsibility that he had carried up until this day.

For the last few months, I have become many different things: a gardener, a cartographer, a defender, a spy, a killer, and a leader. I dig the foundations in the earth for others to plant their hopes and dreams and needs. With your aid, I sowed rows of houses, for those who needed a place to live. I plan and plant and bide my time as I watch the skies for rain and ruin and I know one day it will come for us all. But right now at this moment, it's your turn. Your turn to tell me what you want and what I can do for you that nobody else can do. What each of you envisions as our future and what you're willing to contribute to that future. That is the trade-off, I'm asking from you for what we're building together. We need to give, as much as we take so that everyone-... can have a form of comfort and stability.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
110 - 10 = 100
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 100
Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
20 - 10 ( SM ) = 10
10 - 10 ( Golem ) = 0

Great Stone Golem:
Jack's chakra:
Smith's chakra:

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I guess we should get started.

Sado would say in a rather dry tone unsure of what direction to actually take this. Now that everyone was here and there was an amassed group of humans there in front of him he had gotten to the end of his plans. The end of his six or seven month ADHD fueled hyperfocus. Now, at this moment, this perilous moment in time he was at a loss on what to do next. The simple course of actions he thought would be to invite everyone into the Coliseum and to begin the discussion. He needed to know what they wanted, what they needed and what they thought the future should look like. It had been a long journey from Kushasogen. Sado had traveled the world, he had gathered up humans from far away lands. It seemed like he knew what he was doing. However, he had no fucking clue.
He was still that same goliath barbarian that was only good at speaking and moving a crowd. He didn't know what to focus on, what to build toward. He assumed he'd need to rely on those around him for that. He wasn't what he thought a true leader should be. He wasn't the strongest here, he wasn't even the smartest. He was merely the loudest and most boisterous. These were the thoughts that flew into and through his mind as he walked forward entering the large building expecting the rest to follow him. Jack followed behind him while the second unnamed clone began to travel around the perimeter with the Great Stone Golem creating small tremors as it patrolled the area. While walking forward Sado moved with purpose as if he knew what he was doing.
Finally, inside the building, Sado would sit down at the far end of the table opposite the entrance to the Coliseum. He looked out over the individuals that had gathered watching them enter the building. If given the chance he would return the Dark Below to Trunks before he finally began to speak. Sitting in his chair his tone faltered for the first time as he shifted in his seat almost anxiously. To those paying close attention it would be a pause, then he would continue. It could be assumed that he was trying to form his thoughts, and trying to move everything forward, but, was there hesitation? Was he not really sure?
It seemed like that was a possibility as he began to speak now with a more resolute and firm tone. His words weren't poetic or flowery at first but quickly they turned that way. There was much more resolve in them with an intent that seemed to say that even if he didn't know what to do next he alongside his allies would figure out what they needed to do. He hoped the effort didn't fall flat.

So, you're all here for a single purpose. We're all allies in some form or fashion brought together for various reasons. I've explained to each of you what the others have done for us and for me. Now is when we sit down, and we decide upon how we move forward as a collective unit. I think we should all place out intentions out into the world for each of us to hear and understand. I know what drives each of you to a degree and as I've said before I trust each of you as friends-... and for some, you are the nearest thing to family that I have. What I want, is simple. I want a home. I want a land to call ours, We have that now. We have the foundation, but what we need now is the framework. I am not a particularly clever man, and much of this is new to me.

Sado's words seemed to take a more emotional turn as the words seemed to spill forth referencing back to what he had said about his days as a mercenary. The faltering was completely gone now. It was replaced by a charismatic tone as Sado sat in his chair placing a hand upon the table and leaning forward. He looked out toward everyone, those near him and those who would follow him into the building.
The clone Jack stood a few feet behind him to the left like an attendant and seemed to listen to his creator's words. This clone was just as unsure as Sado but he realized quickly that it seemed like something had sparked a fire in his creator. The moment of hesitance caused Jack to cringe slightly, but the quick rebound was picked up on.
Sado continued speaking, his tone remained heavy and serious. He needed his allies to trust one another. More than they did at this moment. He needed them to look at each other and see brothers, and sisters. To seem a family. Or at least a friend.

It's been years since I've put down roots and decided to live in a society. When you make a mistake out there, in the world, as a mercenary you can drop everything and start fresh. It is irritating, and it costs in time and blood and sweat, but it can be done. There is a comfort in chaos, in knowing that a fresh start is always possible if you grow tired, or bored, you can just start anew. But a village, a society is not like that. It requires stability. It is not always a chaotic thing but at times it can be. It is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. Roots cannot be forgotten, or easily mended. They scar, and broken branches must be cut and sealed. And this makes me angry, as it always has, and my anger has no place to go. It was much easier when I was mercenary. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my objectives, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple.

Sado would exhale hard, long a for a while as he really hammered in the point that "nothing is simple." Even now, he needed to rely on these other individuals because he didn't know what to do next. He was the one they were looking to him for answers but he was looking to them for answers just as much.
His gaze drifted from each individual to the next as he continued to speak, he made eye contact with those that met his gaze. It seemed like he was trying to show respect toward them as if saying "you have as much say in this as I do." He didn't force eye contact though and only did so with those who saw him eye to eye, as he tried to send out the feelings that were racing through his mind. It was true, this was new to him.
Everything up until this point was new to him but now it was in a more finalized state. His work was over, at least his initial work. It seemed like as he continued to speak he was relieved that he could finally pass on the responsibility that he had carried up until this day.

For the last few months, I have become many different things: a gardener, a cartographer, a defender, a spy, a killer, and a leader. I dig the foundations in the earth for others to plant their hopes and dreams and needs. With your aid, I sowed rows of houses, for those who needed a place to live. I plan and plant and bide my time as I watch the skies for rain and ruin and I know one day it will come for us all. But right now at this moment, it's your turn. Your turn to tell me what you want and what I can do for you that nobody else can do. What each of you envisions as our future and what you're willing to contribute to that future. That is the trade-off, I'm asking from you for what we're building together. We need to give, as much as we take so that everyone-... can have a form of comfort and stability.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
110 - 10 = 100
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 100
Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
20 - 10 ( SM ) = 10
10 - 10 ( Golem ) = 0

Great Stone Golem:
Jack's chakra:
Smith's chakra:
Watching as Sado began to head into the building Desmond and Cynn would leap off the roof landing on the ground and followed him in. Sado took a seat at a table to which Desmond followed and Cynn sitting on the ground a few feet behind him. Listening to Sado's words Desmond began to speak, You're right I have a home one that when we first meet we were at each other's throats. One that I helped a member of our alliance escape persecution and one that when I had a need you and the rest of GS came to help defend. Then I became one of you, my goals are simple to do what I can to serve and protect ourselves and allies as best as I possibly can. With the help of everyone here, I should be able to do that and I agree with you about us needing a foundation or some type of structure and I have a suggestion. Why not form a council? I think everyone here recognizes you as our leader which is why we have all gathered but why not have three or four more souls under you to be your seconds.
-----

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watching as Sado began to head into the building Desmond and Cynn would leap off the roof landing on the ground and followed him in. Sado took a seat at a table to which Desmond followed and Cynn sitting on the ground a few feet behind him. Listening to Sado's words Desmond began to speak, You're right I have a home one that when we first meet we were at each other's throats. One that I helped a member of our alliance escape persecution and one that when I had a need you and the rest of GS came to help defend. Then I became one of you, my goals are simple to do what I can to serve and protect ourselves and allies as best as I possibly can. With the help of everyone here, I should be able to do that and I agree with you about us needing a foundation or some type of structure and I have a suggestion. Why not form a council? I think everyone here recognizes you as our leader which is why we have all gathered but why not have three or four more souls under you to be your seconds.
-----
After hearing out both men upon following into the building, Trunks speaks. A council may not be such a bad idea, Sado. As our leader, you will inevitably be the target of covert missions, not to mention the possibility of dying to protect.. whatever this is, home as you put it. In the event of your absence, our stability that you spoke of cannot faulter, or all that we have worked to achieve could be taken away in an instant.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/tetsukai-125.756138/#post-21876312

*SWINK*

In a plume of smoke, Boitata and Vegeta reappear from thin air to the seal he placed earlier. He would then quickly run down everything he saw to Sado, Grenth, Fuu and whoever else wanted to listen about the lands and people he saw while tailing the 3 Tails, including what seemed like 2 villages fighting in a neutral territory right next to the White Lotus's lands no less. Vegeta had a good lay of the land now and, and leaving the seal behind he explains he could always travel back if needed..

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite a number of things had managed to rapidly happen at once, kunai being tossed at everyone (and subsequently taken by Fuu), golems on patrol and several of the gathered members heading out to do their own things. Most notable of the departures had been both the Three-Tails Jinchuuriki, Mala; someone Fuu would keep an ear out for what they would get up to in the near future, as well as Isoka, the One-Tails Jinchuuriki. Fuu felt a someone familial bond with the two and despite seeming younger than them, Chomei's feelings of being the elder sibling would bleed through into Fuu's mind.

Following the group into the building, Fuu would take a place at the table, removing her cloak and placing it lazily over the back of the chair. She would listen to the words of the others before something would catch her mind. So umm. She would speak aloud for all to hear. Pretty sure 'this' is the council you guys are talking about setting up. I think I recall Sado saying something about it earlier... though, I tend to space out so... might be making it up, hahaha. She would let out a slight laugh at herself as she now felt somewhat relaxed at the presence of those gathered. Normally this process would take significantly longer as it had in the past, however it would seem Fuu was beginning to grow into the world around her. Then again, maybe it was the glee brought upon her when she realised there were other Jinchuuriki gathered in the same place as her.

Before much else could be said, Vegeta would suddenly appear in the room to break the news of what he had witnessed. This would once again put Fuu on edge as she leaned forward in her chair, placing her hands flat on the table.
I think we need to go check this out.
I'm with you on that, we didn't leave the place defended from any sort of attacks. Both Korra and I are here and neither of us know where Kilik is.
The turmoil of this discussion with Chomei was evident on Fuu's face, something she would then vocalise to the others. Her tone substantially more stern than her previous words.
While I do wish to help build this up into a successful and long-lasting haven for anyone to live in... I need to first see if my homeland is safe and sound. I'm not sure what the situation Mala has found herself in, but I don't want to risk her getting injured or her attackers pressing through Takinomori.
With Fuu's hands still flat on the table, Fuu would stand up from her chair, her vision appeared to glaze over as she pondered the possible destruction that could unfold; and how best she could act to stop it.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite a number of things had managed to rapidly happen at once, kunai being tossed at everyone (and subsequently taken by Fuu), golems on patrol and several of the gathered members heading out to do their own things. Most notable of the departures had been both the Three-Tails Jinchuuriki, Mala; someone Fuu would keep an ear out for what they would get up to in the near future, as well as Isoka, the One-Tails Jinchuuriki. Fuu felt a someone familial bond with the two and despite seeming younger than them, Chomei's feelings of being the elder sibling would bleed through into Fuu's mind.

Following the group into the building, Fuu would take a place at the table, removing her cloak and placing it lazily over the back of the chair. She would listen to the words of the others before something would catch her mind. So umm. She would speak aloud for all to hear. Pretty sure 'this' is the council you guys are talking about setting up. I think I recall Sado saying something about it earlier... though, I tend to space out so... might be making it up, hahaha. She would let out a slight laugh at herself as she now felt somewhat relaxed at the presence of those gathered. Normally this process would take significantly longer as it had in the past, however it would seem Fuu was beginning to grow into the world around her. Then again, maybe it was the glee brought upon her when she realised there were other Jinchuuriki gathered in the same place as her.

Before much else could be said, Vegeta would suddenly appear in the room to break the news of what he had witnessed. This would once again put Fuu on edge as she leaned forward in her chair, placing her hands flat on the table.
I think we need to go check this out.
I'm with you on that, we didn't leave the place defended from any sort of attacks. Both Korra and I are here and neither of us know where Kilik is.
The turmoil of this discussion with Chomei was evident on Fuu's face, something she would then vocalise to the others. Her tone substantially more stern than her previous words.
While I do wish to help build this up into a successful and long-lasting haven for anyone to live in... I need to first see if my homeland is safe and sound. I'm not sure what the situation Mala has found herself in, but I don't want to risk her getting injured or her attackers pressing through Takinomori.
With Fuu's hands still flat on the table, Fuu would stand up from her chair, her vision appeared to glaze over as she pondered the possible destruction that could unfold; and how best she could act to stop it.
Hearing the words of the Jinchuriki, Trunks realizes he came in late to the conversation and that he was in fact part of a meeting of higher ups. Feeling that his place was else-where, a nagging part of him tells him to stay, as he would have been easily outed if he didn't belong.

I feel that if any people pledge loyalty and act upon it toward the.. village. They should be enshrouded by our protection, so I agree, Fuu, was it? We should send a capable party out to survey your lands and people as a first priority once things are wrapped up here, as safety for our people should be our first concern.

As my father mentioned, there are many capable shinobi and groups in the world that would wish to cause us trife. How should we handle our diplomatic approach to these groups, keeping our own people's safety and concern as the forefront thought?

Reactions: Shinta

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll reiterate, the council currently stands at, Vegeta, Fu, Grenth, and Trunks. If Lena decides to join up officially, she has a place alongside the rest. I wanted a representative from each merging faction in the council so that each entity felt as if they had a voice. A single cohesive unit, formed from several. Each of your opinions matters as much to me as my own. Are there any questions or concerns about this decision? Sado would begin by reiterating what he had said earlier that a few of his allies may not have heard. With it there was a tone of reverence and respect. It seemed like he did really mean it when he said their opinions meant as much to him as his own. This would be proven even further when he watched Fu his gaze meandering toward her as she placed her palms on the table before standing abruptly. He lifted his right hand lifting it near his head as he snapped his fingers out toward the clone as it moved forward. The clone Jack took three steps forward toward the table his posture aligned as he waited for an order.

Fu, I understand your need to protect the humans of your current capital. I have a suggestion, like what Trunks said just now. Let some of our own scout out your lands, explore, and monitor the situation and protect your people for now. You are a council member, as I mentioned. I want you here so I can hear your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. That notion may sound selfish and I understand the anxiety you could be feeling from being so close to home yet so far away. If you want I'll task my own clone to go out and do this for you alongside one or two others. I would like it if you stayed and told us what you want for yourself, for Korra, Kilik and your people.

Jack would stand off to the side as he smiled toward Fu. Sado leaned forward resting his right arm on the table looking toward Fu. He knew she probably wanted to go, the way she stood up and turned away to him it was as if there was something heavy weighing on her mind.
Sado would break his gaze and look out over the table toward everyone else. It seemed as if he was trying to divvy up his attention for everyone that was there. He looked for Lena, he felt that she must be in a similar position as Fu worrying about her people. He would pause for a while, leaving the room to fall silent. It didn't seem like he was forcing Fu to stay, nor was there any malice or ill intentions in how he spoke.
He genuinely just wanted her aid in discussing what to do from this point forward his big dumb goliath brain was drawing a blank. He knew they needed stability, but he was never a part of a stable society. He didn't know what a city needed, or what a nation needed. At best he knew what a nomad needed. The unnamed clone continued patrolling alongside the golem.

So, what's a day in the life of Great Stone Golem, like?

The golem replied as the two moved toward the border of Takinomori.

Oh, you know, yesterday I was a rock. Tomorrow I might be dust.

The unnamed clone thought for a moment as the two continued walking.

All we are is dust in the wind.

The massive golem tilted his head to the side looking down toward the clone.

Bro, that's not cool.
Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
100 - 10 = 90
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 90

Unnamed clone:
Chakra:
950 - 10 ( Golem ) = 940

Great Stone Golem:

Jack's chakra: