664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just pretend I included everyone's post xD
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You must be registered for see images

Seeing the picture used for his bounty Vegeta let out an audible angry grunt. His arms were already crossed similar to in the pic as well. As the man finishes voicing his grievances with Geets, Boitata moves his massive head slowly downwards keeping it level as he does so, bringing him down to several meters above and in front of the man as scowl upon his face as he took in the man's appearance. The island him and Uta passed thru on their search for Witchwood way back, seems he was apart of the village now. Vegeta remembered him quite well. Had sparing the man on that day on that day finally come back to haunt him? Last he recalled, the man seemed indifferent to the idea of a treaty between them after Uta decimated the Uchiha leader but signed even if reluctantly. However after Vegeta's horrifying technique it was easy to imagine the man wasn't in his right mind when the papers were signed. And to compound that point, the man had intentions on cashing in the bounty that had been placed upon his head. Had their first encounter not shown him anything about not only Vegeta's ferocity, but his compassion as well? Vegeta looks him in the eyes and retorts..

Yes I do remember you. As as for that bounty. Do you not recall the position I had you in? And did any physical harm become of you? Not only that, but I never even came to collect any of the ryo that was owed. And to pay me back you would attempt to collect a price placed on my head? How dare you insult the Prince of All... wait...

Vegeta wills Boit to move just a little closer..

Did you say... Golden Shower buddies???

For a second Vegeta holds his serious face, then it was too much as he heard the man say it again in his head several times. Bursting into a loud riotous fit of laughter, Vegeta finally collects himself and looks back at the guy. Seemed to be a fine warrior and certainly had a set of balls on him. Vegeta couldn't stay mad at this guy if he tried. Boit moves back upwards slowly. Vegeta finishes speaking as he does..

All I can say is that the world was a different place as were the place of warriors like myself. Like I said, while my trick was a cruel one you came out now worse for wear. You may harbor ill will but hopefully that fact will lesson the blow of that day..

Vegeta then nods at everyone there and continues listening to Sado and Jack's interactions with everyone, while waiting to see what the man's take was on his words..
It was a surprise to Isoka that the Sabbath hadn't come to collect their dues. He had set out shortly after their confrontation, and hadn't been back to the island since. He assumed that by now it was a penniless, lifeless shell of what it had once been. He wondered what kind of state it had returned to, and what had happened to the Black Order. Yet, it seemed that fate decided to bring him far away, and the group gathered piqued his interest.

Don't think that catching me off guard with some hocus pocus makes ya tougher than me, that shit won't happen again, got me?! And I didn't give a damn about the Ryo... That much was true, when it came to the terms agreed upon it wasn't the money that set Isoka on his quest, and similarly it wasn't the rewards that sent him seeking the Sabbath. It was the blood tribute that rubbed him wrong, but it seemed the one who demanded that wasn't there. But I ain't seein' that freak here, so.... Isoka trailed off as his attention was drawn to the speaker. It was a long-winded tale, but one that resonated with Isoka. Many of the words he used to describe himself were all too familiar with Isoka, given the beast that lived within him.

He slipped into the sanctum of his mind and looked up at Shukaku, Whaddya think Tankami? That wasn't half-bad a speech. Dragged on a bit, but the guy got some fire. The beast considered his words.

Takes more than words for me to trust a human. He scratched his head and chuckled. But then again, he says he isn't human. Graha! I say you do it, lets see what this 'Sin' has to offer!

Isoka gazed back upwards to Vegeta. Alright asshole, I'll let things slide for now! But if I get some saki in me and shit gets out of hand, I ain't takin' none of the blame. Ya started it, and just 'cause we're hitting pause doesn't mean I ain't gonna finish it one day, got me?

Not waiting for a response he turned to the speaker, this Sado Yasutora and approached him.

Prefacing this with these links because I like writing shit no one wants to read.

You all deserve the truth, of our youth. A tale unheard. Every last word. Jack would say as his tone dropped becoming sinister.

Sado could hear the barrage of questions aimed at his clone. You can tell her. You can tell them all.

So, you want to know what brought us to this? Why I can accept you, Miss? Let me take a moment, sit back down while I reminisce. My story is gory, defamatory and filled to the brim with glory. I wasn't born in the world of your shinobi, a world of diplomacy and false security. I was born to a roaming horde. I grew up bored, ignored, and taught the sword. You think you're broken, sinful and hollow. That's a bitter pill to swallow-...

Sado would clear his throat. Drop the rhymes it makes the story harder to understand. Don't be extra.

You must be registered for see medias
( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
The clone finally dropped the rhyming when his creator spoke again cutting him off and telling him to be serious. It was something he and his creator did while flirting but now it was time to become a bit more serious to tell these people their story. To explain what brought him here, what lead him to do what he has and why he so fervently and hastily lashed out toward the Hangurian Black Ones when they tried to take what was his. It was a long story made even longer by the fact that it had been built upon continuously as they worked to build a home for themselves. Jack's voice would gradually become more monotone like that of a narrator.
It darkened heavily becoming more gloomy. He would have to start where all stories began at the beginning. It was so long ago, bringing it up, was tough because honestly his creator merely wanted to push it down and forget about it but every day it pushed him further to be better, to build something bigger, to seek out others like him and to try and fix himself.
In his own mind, he was broken, useless and disposable because he had been disposed of like refuse cast aside like garbage after one mistake. The only person his creator had told before was Trunks but these other humans were his allies now too.

We weren't always a part of the shinobi world. This world of confusion, diplomacy, civility, negotiation, and apathy. But my world could toss you aside just as fast. As soon as you no longer remained useful. It threw me away the first time I made a mistake. You see I became complacent something I was taught and trained to not do. I'm a bit ahead of the beginning though. It truly starts much further back than that, than any of this, further back than the Golden Sabbath, and you and even me meeting my oldest and most trusted friend Vegeta. To a time before the downfall of the mighty and proud Freehold. It starts nearly twenty-five years ago. You see, my people were separate from your kind. For instance my father. Well from what I know of him, he was a beast of rage and alcoholism. He pillaged the civilized world, absconding with whatever he could make his, ryo, trinkets, artifacts-...

Jack stopped talking for a while. It was an awkward pause. It reflected a moment from a long time ago when his creator had told this story to Trunks. This part was always hard to explain. Every time he said it, it chipped away at his self-respect and made him feel even worse about who, and what he was as a goliath. It was about how terrible his father was, about how the clone and his creator was just a bastard, whoreson, the spawn of a vicious beast and the thing he stole away from the civilized world. It was a dark silence and this was because he didn't want these people to see his darker sides. The parts of him that he tried to hide away from the world. The next words that came out of his mouth didn't ask for sympathy or pity.
They were linear and straight to the point. He remembered back to what his creator had done when he had gotten to this point in the story when explaining it to Trunks. The handsome face the clone had abruptly shifted as the left side darkened his eye becoming yellow and demonic in nature while the right side of his face, cheek, and jawline stayed the same, a stark contrast of the duality of the beast that dwelled within his fractured and cracked heart. The skin on the left side of his face became sharp and twisted, rough, jagged and ugly. In tandem with it his chakra radiated outwardly in a repugnant green spray of color.
For a moment his bones, skin, tendons, and veins made a dense, and sloppy noise crackling noise as if literally reshaping his body would be painful for him. However, there wasn't even the slightest tinge of pain from his face or eyes as if this was a daily occurrence for him. During this process, the areas around his eyes began to turn purple as his irises turned yellow, and his sclera was blackened. The clone exhaled and then continued to speak. Sado seemed to turn his head and listen. It was as if he was listening to his own story interested in the spin the clone put on it.

(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.
Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.
Women. To this day, that's still gross to say, but it's how it was. I, Sado Yasutora am the bastard spawn of a beast, and his human pet. You see I come from a tribe of goliath. Creatures like me. That can do the things that I can do. We're not like you, we're not human. We don't have the control over ourselves that you do. The ability to pick and choose how we react to our emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Our-... my kind loses everything so easily, to the energy in this world. It breaks us, reshapes us, and controls us. It makes us in its image. I believe it makes us less than human. I feel like each and every one of you, are better than I can be. Though, my tribe felt differently. They acted as if this ability, this instability, and twisting aggression made us more than your kind. I'm getting distracted. Anyway, back to my father, he was insatiable, he would go on devastating rampages through civilized societies killing many, destroying everything in his way and stealing away people for his own amusement. I'd like to point out that this was before I was even born it's only the stories I was gifted by the people of my tribe. My mother, she was one of those women that he stole away. I never got to know her. She was a human, like you. Through some form of stockholm syndrome or maybe it was genuine love I was conceived. To commemorate the birth of his first born son my father went postal, attacking a settlement, he was felled by a civilized society. My tribe told me it was done by a group of men, wearing armor similar to mine. I know it was the Black Ones, the same people now chasing the Golden Sabbath.

Jack spoke in a cadence that showed he had told this story before and he was merely recalling his past memories so that he could explain everything this woman wanted to know. His sins? His past. If she wanted to know about his sins, they were many, and they were deplorable. Each one etched into his mind unable to forget what he had done. Some days it was almost unbearable. The crippling bouts of depression due to his bipolar disorder left him unable to move, think or even act sometimes. It scared him. The thought of what he could become, and what he had came from. His brow and body sagged slightly as he realized that the next thing he would have to talk about was his mother.
It wasn't like he knew anymore now than he did when he told this same story to Trunks. Every shred of information he knew was fed to him through a veil of contempt from his tribe who hated her. That taunt came back to his mind just as it did before when he explained the story to Trunks. The elders would call tell him she was just his "civilized ***** of a mother." Before they told him he'd never amount to anything because he was a half-goliath, half-human mutt.

Moving on as I said before my mother died in childbirth, her form was that of a human, she couldn't bear, my unstable, mangled, shape. She died, bringing me into this world. Sometimes I wish she had taken me with her. At least that way I wouldn't need to-... t-.. So I was raised by the tribe. Not as a child, but as a warrior. They made me fight, they made me kill, they made me learn what it was like to take the pain, and force that pain out upon others. It took a broken child and shattered him into pieces. However, I grew up knowing what I was a half-blooded bastard, just scum. You speak of sin. I killed men before I was five so, I can tell you without any regret when they began to accept me for something more than what I am. I was the happiest I've ever been in my existence. Then around the age of fifteen, that's the day it was all stolen away. Taken from me, torn to pieces and blown into the wind by animals even more depraved and violent than I. You see, I've seen your kind, shinobi eat children. I know what you heard me say and I know what you're thinking "he's lying." No. They were called claymore, even more, twisted and mangled than I am. They attacked my tribe while I was on Dawncaller duty. It's all I was good at, watching the borders and yelling about the strong and valiant goliath warriors Apparently, they were hired by the same origination that had done away with my father. One thousand Ryo for each ear of a Goliath, but they wanted more. They literally ate my people in front of me before my eyes. Like cattle, they tore children from their mothers and picked them apart. I was blamed, my chieftain decided that my inaction was the cause of everything. He crafted my punishment, a near death beating then exile. I could never return to the world I knew. The world that had raised me, the only world that accepted me even just partially. From there I've been doing this.

Jack lowered his gaze as he came to the end of the first part. He wasn't directing this at anyone in this gathering group as a call for pity. He hid it very well but they would all be able to see without a shadow of a doubt the man who stood before them. He hated shinobi, not them, but the concept. It was a deep-seated emotion and as he took another breath his rising tone faded back down. There were no tears or sadness in his words. Only determination, a fire, a growing rising fire.
He was tired of being cast aside. Left behind, and dropped like trash. Everything he had done up to this point was obvious now. His deepest desire was for people to like him. He wanted people to want him to the point he was invaluable so he could never again be cast aside. He helped build this settlement, this land, this clan so that he had a home.
A place for him and people like him to reside. The leftover pieces that no one wanted. The broken, the weak, the violent, and brutal. He didn't care who came and who joined as long as they knew one thing. Here, they were family, and here, they were safe and free. However, this meant that if they hurt those around them, those like them intentionally well they'd be rejected as worse than even they are.

My life is just a chain of compounding, poor decisions. Missed opportunities and failures. I'm always dying. Like all of you, I want to learn the way to win, but I still can't accept the way to lose, I need to accept defeat, so I can learn to die. I want to be liberated from it all. So that when tomorrow finally comes, I can free my ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying, the art of surviving, the art of moving on and forgetting my past, my sorrow and my shame. I learned long ago that nothing I could do that day would have saved my tribe, from its fate. Or save myself from the downward spiral I took in the years to come. Yet I still sold my soul to your shinobi world in lust for power and vengeance. After that event, I traded my own safety and sanity for the belief that I could murder my way to peace, I fought as a mercenary. I killed, I drank, I fucked away my problems, with women like you, then I did it all again the next day. I believed that if I could be a greater horror, than what I saw that day it would bring my tribe back. Once this lie was shattered by years of idleness and inability I scrambled to find a solution, to make a deal, to undo my mistakes and balance the scales. I now understand that there are no scales, and there is no redemption for a terrible monster like me. However, I deserve just as much as anyone else in this world. We all do. You asked how I could accept you? After hearing everything up to this point the real question is how couldn't I accept you? I'm worse than you could ever hope to be.

Now came the present. What he had done recently striking out at the world. Not only what he had done but what the Golden Sabbath had done. The sins of the group that would set the foundation of their entire village. The Hangurian Black Ones they decimated. The actions they took in Shinramoto, and how they worked with Lena to distract and disarm the Shogunate of the Takauji Ashikaga. He knew what they must have heard by now. "Sado Yasutora, the Demon." "The Monster of Shinramoto." He had many names given to him by others people who didn't understand who or what he was and what he was doing. However, he didn't care what the world called him.

If you were to ask Takauji Ashikaga what I was. You'd be told I'm a monster, a demon, an annoyance, some still think I'm dead. If you were to ask my old horde what I was. They'd tell you I was a bastard, orphan, whoreson. What I am is a goliath, just a broken man trying to find a place for people like me. What I want is a home and a family. I'll take it from this world like it took everything from me. I'll bend this world, and I'll take from those who would take from me. I've refuged people from Qindong. I've saved lands, I've helped in whatever way I could to make these lands prosperous. Yes! we're defined by our sins and our selfishness, but we're also defined by our heroic, admirable deeds, and our selflessness. Just look at the Battle of Shinramoto and the Razing of Degarashan, if you need examples of what I'm willing to do for you. What I'm willing to do for my new tribe. This world doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It takes, and it takes and it takes and we keep living anyway. We laugh, and we cry, and we break and we make our mistakes. I'm done waiting for it. We face an endless uphill climb. All of us have something to prove and almost nothing left to lose. There's no time to hesitate or wait or put on restraints. If you don't see yourself as a part of this, in this moment of fate. Then-... there's no reason left to debate. You can wait. But I won't. Though you, you strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied. You're like me, I've never been satisfied. I'm Sado Yasutora and I've never been satisfied. I'm Sado Yasutora and there's a million things I haven't done.

Jack was returning to rhymes. It seemed he was fired up now after all of that. How couldn't he be? Everything laid bare in front of these humans. They now knew him better than anyone else in this world. They knew his past, his ideals, his wants, needs, and thoughts. It was every piece of who he was and what he wanted to build spread out for everyone to see.
He was breathing somewhat heavily now the charisma had ebbed and flowed throughout his entire speech. There was nothing left to say. If these humans couldn't see what he was, what he planned on building. Then they never, ever would. Bits of foam were forming on the cusps of his mouth as he had been flung into a manic state pushed forward by the natural energy around him.​
Ya said some fancy words, and I gotta admit, it gave me a bit of a tingle, but I ain't sold just yet. Everyone's gotta monster in them, some wear it, some keep it deep down. Isoka grinned as he let out some of Shukaku's chakra, allowing it to bubble out from his skin and grow into a single-tailed cloak of red. He had no intention of using it, of course, but the it was the quickest way to show how he related to Sado's story. I got a beast inside me, and I've been called monster more times than I can remember., but I ain't about to bitch and moan about it, and I sure as hell ain't about to sign my soul over just 'cause some handsome fucker got a sob story. He let the cloak fade away, its purpose fulfilled.

We got your story, but what's it mean for me? The past is the past, as my best bud Vegeta here says, so what ya got planned for MY future? What does this "Sin" need from me, and what do I need from it? Isoka had seen silver-tongued snakes charm others to their cause before, promising the world to those without even a name. He wasn't looking for something so gaudy, he was just looking for a home. The Eight-Falls were where he was raised, and it was fun as hell, but as the lone human in a community of Tanuki there was always something missing. When he joined up with the Black Order, he found that he yearned for friends of his own kind. Now, with the Black Order gone, he wondered if this village had what he sought.

Technique Used: Chakra Cloak
Chakra: 1700 - 30 = 1670

Reactions: -Best- and Vegeta

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"........"

"That's... A Biju cloak..."

Mala was shocked. She had suspicions that there was another Jinchuuriki around, but not this person. Her focus was mostly on the one they called Fuu. Guess Mala had jumped to conclusions; More so Isobu did, seeing as he felt the mental connection of a Biju nearby when Mala was focusing on Fuu. Now back in the realms of her inner self, Mala was sitting on the head of Isobu while talking to him.

"Should i show em? This guy thinks he's something..."

"Now now. This isn't any sort of competition or anything. He was just being open about himself. But -"

"Isobu-samaaaa! This was your idea. There's no way I'm letting you duck into that shell and not be introduced."

"That is beside the point. I -"

By this time Mala was pulling on his powers, allowing the Biju chakra to bubble out of her body at a steady pace until it cloaked her entirely. The cloak resembled the 3 tails slightly, having spike-like horns on the head and back, while having 3 spiked tails sprouting out. At this point Mala was simply smiling as she spoke up to the other "monsters" in the area.

"Well guess we all have some sorta monstrous traits, huh? Huehue"

( Chakra no Koromo ) - Chakra Shroud
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn, adds 100 chakra points )
Damage: N/A ( +10 to Taijutsu, +5 to Ninjutsu )
Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and below techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.

Chakra:

[1870 - 30]

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rebekah listens to Jack and watches the raw emotions that his face displays. At some intervals, it was clear to tell that he was trying to mask the feelings that roared inside his skin. There was one hard, solid word that Rebekah thought of while listening to his explanations. Passion.

She listened to his story about his father being a beast, and how his life was altered because it. How he was half human and felt lesser and worst than her and all other humans alike. She would take all his information and store it far into her brain. For him to feel sorrow and misplacement so deeply, that he wished to die with his mother during childbirth... for him to feel this kind of sentiment was just proof that he was more human than not. And through her steady gaze, she caught his eyes. And in her roaring blue orbs, she tried her hardest to tell him this through the connection of their souls. Words wouldn't get her point across as meaningful as the doors to their soul would.

She listened more. About how his tribe disowned him and blamed him for the invasion of the Claymore. About how he watched people get torn apart and eaten... and moreover, she thought about the scars in which that atrocity must have left on his heart. And how when going through events so terrible... the heart yearns for no one to go through anything similar. And this... was a quality that a clan leader needed. A quality a partner needed. A quality that a friend needed. To protect and shield his friends from the pain he once felt. And because of this quality, he would be trusted and relied upon.

From the second he was born, there was a sticker of sin placed on his chest. And that was not fair.

"You have searched for acceptance and a place to call home your whole life... and you found it in many different areas, whether it be the wrong places or in acts of murder and ***. But now, I believe you really have found your true home... no, not found. Created."

Jack continued to mention about all the nicknames and labels he would come to be known as. Her ears began to smile as he mentioned the people and land he has nurtured in the wake of trying to create a family. There is always good in everything, even in the wake of an evil, unfortunate past. Through sin and an understanding of it, his clan and new family was born.

There would be a long pause after Jack would finish his speech. His mouth would be foaming and his personality would be extremely motivated and hyped up. And then, after processing everything and allowing her heart to beat to the music of his life, Rebekah would awkwardly spurt out, "Cats."

"There are all different kinds of them. Lions that rip apart elk for their dinner, cheetahs that chase their pray, giving them anxiety and false hope of escaping before pouncing on them and killing them... but there are also tiny cats that have learned domestication and who have taught themselves to live in peace and harmony with humans. Your father may have been a monster with qualities of blood-thirst like a lion, but you're his offspring who is now choosing a different path. You'll always have those lion-like qualities. The bravery, the strenth, the leadership and maybe a little bit of a thirst for blood. But you've changed yourself for the better and for your home in which I'm glad to start being apart of."

Using her tattoo, Rebekah effortlessly summons her friend while simultaneously vaulting towards Jack. She would land right in front of him, something hiding within her arms. For a long moment, it is hidden within her clothes. She then reveals the furry little guy that is in her hands and raises it towards Jack.

(Nineko Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Ritoru Koneko: Awa) Ninja Cat Summoning Jutsu: Bubbles
Type: Summoning
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user performs the Summoning Jutsu, either through Hand Seals, their Summoning Tattoo or their Summoning Scroll to summon Awa. Awa is a small cat, being the same size of a normal domestic feline. His general appearance is simple, having silver colored fur, with a white underside and having a gold earring on his left ear. He is a happy go lucky cat, always up to be summoned by humans to aid them in combat - as outlined in his name giving a minor idea to his abilities. He is able to use water release up to A rank without the need of hand seals, but when releasing them tends form bubbles alongside them. This is harmless and simply a cosmetic he adds into his ninjutsu mostly to mock the opponent or at times blind the opponents. He can be summoned twice per battle, lasting four turns but in order to resummon him the user needs to waits three turns after his dismissal.

The tiny cat has a confused scowl on it's face, almost as if it was just awoken from it's slumber. Tiny bubbles begin to emit from it's body as it's large cat orbs open up and see Rebekah's face. His head turns to Rebekah, then Jack, then back at Rebekah.

"You're like the domesticated cat. Throughout many years, you've gone through terrible things. But after some time, you've changed and altered the way of your life, and you've found a home."

There is a little pause and the small cat gives off a yawn before stretching out its limbs. Rebekah continues to hold it out towards Jack, as the Cat begins to grumble something.

"You're sayin' this guy is like me?" Awa hisses, his body being held straight up towards Jack. His low, feline eyes watch him. "Nah, I don't see it. I'm much more handsome." There is a competitive kind of tone in his voice, however when his tiny mouth and whiskers pull up into a small grin, it's clear the cat is just being devious.
Rebekah gives Awa a little squeeze, his mischievousness ruining the moment.
"If anything, he one-up's you Awa, now shush."

Rebekah holds the cat out towards Jack and Awa chuckles. Both Rebekah and Awa have inviting eyes as Rebekah wishes for Jack to hold Awa. After all, cats and kittens help relieve stress and sad feelings.
Upon the summoning of the cat Cynn's ears perked right up and she turned towards her direction, Mental convo pursues:
CAT! FELINE! PREDATOR! THREAT! KILL!
Grabbing his head as Cynn is screaming in it, Calm down Cynn, as of right now everyone here is an ally fucking shit.
A threat, threat, threat, threat.
For ****'s sake...

Desmond walks over to Jack and the woman, Sorry to interrupt but I guess it's time to introduce myself names Grenth and this here is Cynn. See is a little on edge due to her belief that your cat is a threat. Cynn sat next to Desmond Staring intensely at the woman and her cat.
It was a surprise to Isoka that the Sabbath hadn't come to collect their dues. He had set out shortly after their confrontation, and hadn't been back to the island since. He assumed that by now it was a penniless, lifeless shell of what it had once been. He wondered what kind of state it had returned to, and what had happened to the Black Order. Yet, it seemed that fate decided to bring him far away, and the group gathered piqued his interest.

Don't think that catching me off guard with some hocus pocus makes ya tougher than me, that shit won't happen again, got me?! And I didn't give a damn about the Ryo... That much was true, when it came to the terms agreed upon it wasn't the money that set Isoka on his quest, and similarly it wasn't the rewards that sent him seeking the Sabbath. It was the blood tribute that rubbed him wrong, but it seemed the one who demanded that wasn't there. But I ain't seein' that freak here, so.... Isoka trailed off as his attention was drawn to the speaker. It was a long-winded tale, but one that resonated with Isoka. Many of the words he used to describe himself were all too familiar with Isoka, given the beast that lived within him.

He slipped into the sanctum of his mind and looked up at Shukaku, Whaddya think Tankami? That wasn't half-bad a speech. Dragged on a bit, but the guy got some fire. The beast considered his words.

Takes more than words for me to trust a human. He scratched his head and chuckled. But then again, he says he isn't human. Graha! I say you do it, lets see what this 'Sin' has to offer!

Isoka gazed back upwards to Vegeta. Alright asshole, I'll let things slide for now! But if I get some saki in me and shit gets out of hand, I ain't takin' none of the blame. Ya started it, and just 'cause we're hitting pause doesn't mean I ain't gonna finish it one day, got me?

Not waiting for a response he turned to the speaker, this Sado Yasutora and approached him.

Ya said some fancy words, and I gotta admit, it gave me a bit of a tingle, but I ain't sold just yet. Everyone's gotta monster in them, some wear it, some keep it deep down. Isoka grinned as he let out some of Shukaku's chakra, allowing it to bubble out from his skin and grow into a single-tailed cloak of red. He had no intention of using it, of course, but the it was the quickest way to show how he related to Sado's story. I got a beast inside me, and I've been called monster more times than I can remember., but I ain't about to bitch and moan about it, and I sure as hell ain't about to sign my soul over just 'cause some handsome fucker got a sob story. He let the cloak fade away, its purpose fulfilled.

We got your story, but what's it mean for me? The past is the past, as my best bud Vegeta here says, so what ya got planned for MY future? What does this "Sin" need from me, and what do I need from it? Isoka had seen silver-tongued snakes charm others to their cause before, promising the world to those without even a name. He wasn't looking for something so gaudy, he was just looking for a home. The Eight-Falls were where he was raised, and it was fun as hell, but as the lone human in a community of Tanuki there was always something missing. When he joined up with the Black Order, he found that he yearned for friends of his own kind. Now, with the Black Order gone, he wondered if this village had what he sought.

Technique Used: Chakra Cloak
Chakra: 1700 - 30 = 1670
"........"

Mala was shocked. She had suspicions that there was another Jinchuuriki around, but not this person. Her focus was mostly on the one they called Fuu. Guess Mala had jumped to conclusions; More so Isobu did, seeing as he felt the mental connection of a Biju nearby when Mala was focusing on Fuu. Now back in the realms of her inner self, Mala was sitting on the head of Isobu while talking to him.

"Now now. This isn't any sort of competition or anything. He was just being open about himself. But -"

"Isobu-samaaaa! This was your idea. There's no way I'm letting you duck into that shell and not be introduced."

By this time Mala was pulling on his powers, allowing the Biju chakra to bubble out of her body at a steady pace until it cloaked her entirely. The cloak resembled the 3 tails slightly, having spike-like horns on the head and back, while having 3 spiked tails sprouting out. At this point Mala was simply smiling as she spoke up to the other "monsters" in the area.

Description: The jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a high resistance to all C-Rank and below techniques and B-rank and below Taijutsu.

Chakra:

[1870 - 30]

Moments after introducing himself there where 2 major spikes in chakra which caught his attention "Jin..." he thought as he turned to see which biju each had sealed inside of them. "This party just got a bit more festive."

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"........"

Chakra:

[1870 - 30]

Now this was an interesting development. Isoka's attention, limited as it was, jumped again, this time from the leader of the group to this new individual. She was a tall woman, an inch or two taller than Isoka, and beautiful with a voluptuous body. This was the first time Isoka had encountered another Jinchuriki, and suddenly the answer from Sado had lost any meaning. Spellbound, he glided over to Mala, grinning like a fool.

One, two, three. Ya got the 3-Tails in there, or are ya just excited to see me? Kyaha! He bowed to her and removed his rice hat. Suddenly it doesn't seem important what that bozo over there gotta say, I'm in! The name's Isoka Tanryu, Jinchuriki of Tankami, Shukaku of the Sands! I only got one of those tails, but I know how to use it. He winked along with the crude joke.

Another tailed beast is here! Interesting...let me say hello, kid. Isoka's expression shifted to annoyed and he spoke to someone who the others could not see. Whaddya mean say hello? I can't let ya out right here! We'd wipe out a few of these shacks right away. Shukaku growled, I know that, idiot! Grr...I forgot you've never met another Jinchuriki before. All you need to do is bump fists. Isoka raised an eyebrow. Bump fists? What if we just bump uglies instead! Kyahah! The beast roared at his host. Shut your damn mouth! Just do it! Isoka let out a nervous chuckle. Kyah..ha...guess I ticked him off a bit...sorry. So the big guy says he wants to say hi...

Isoka raised his arm and extended his fist.

Reactions: Vegeta

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon the summoning of the cat Cynn's ears perked right up and she turned towards her direction, Mental convo pursues:
CAT! FELINE! PREDATOR! THREAT! KILL!
Grabbing his head as Cynn is screaming in it, Calm down Cynn, as of right now everyone here is an ally fucking shit.
A threat, threat, threat, threat.
For ****'s sake...

Desmond walks over to Jack and the woman, Sorry to interrupt but I guess it's time to introduce myself names Grenth and this here is Cynn. See is a little on edge due to her belief that your cat is a threat. Cynn sat next to Desmond Staring intensely at the woman and her cat.

Moments after introducing himself there where 2 major spikes in chakra which caught his attention "Jin..." he thought as he turned to see which biju each had sealed inside of them. "This party just got a bit more festive."
This post marks the beginning of my Rebekah's mission using the storyboard elements:
- Pull a prank or something prank-like (1)

Summary: While introducing herself to a new clan member, Rebekah pulls a little prank on him to get revenge from when he threw an arrow at her, trying giving her split ends to her hair.

Rebekah turns her attention to the approaching man. It was the man who previously indirectly threatened her and who also attempted to cut the ends of her hair off by sending a vicious arrow her way. Her eyes remained steady as he spoke. The summon next to him sat down with hard eyes focused on her.

"Hm, so Mr.Dark-And-Omnious has a name." Rebekah says, her eyes being held by Cynn's deadly glare. It was as if she was shooting daggers into her eye sockets. She must really love and care for her master.
"... Grenth, huh? I think I prefer Mr.Dark-And-Omnious more. I'm Rebekah, so you can finally put a name to the face you tried to give split ends to."

Rebekah pauses and looks at Cynn, giving a lighthearted laugh.

"The only threat Awa poses is getting your black clothing covered in silver and white hair."

As Rebekah is still holding the cat up to Jack, she inhales lightly, pursing her lips every-so-slighly.She releases her breath casually, infusing a tad bit of wind chakra into it, causing Awa's hair to ruffle about. His tiny strands of fur flutter onto Grenth's black coat and clothing, painting it with little patches of white. Rebekah deadpans as she tilts her head to look at him.

Holding Awa with only one hand now and still up towards Jack, Rebekah reaches her other hand out to Grenth.

"Nice to meet you." A genuine smile appears on her lips.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now this was an interesting development. Isoka's attention, limited as it was, jumped again, this time from the leader of the group to this new individual. She was a tall woman, an inch or two taller than Isoka, and beautiful with a voluptuous body. This was the first time Isoka had encountered another Jinchuriki, and suddenly the answer from Sado had lost any meaning. Spellbound, he glided over to Mala, grinning like a fool.

One, two, three. Ya got the 3-Tails in there, or are ya just excited to see me? Kyaha! He bowed to her and removed his rice hat. Suddenly it doesn't seem important what that bozo over there gotta say, I'm in! The name's Isoka Tanryu, Jinchuriki of Tankami, Shukaku of the Sands! I only got one of those tails, but I know how to use it. He winked along with the crude joke.

Another tailed beast is here! Interesting...let me say hello, kid. Isoka's expression shifted to annoyed and he spoke to someone who the others could not see. Whaddya mean say hello? I can't let ya out right here! We'd wipe out a few of these shacks right away. Shukaku growled, I know that, idiot! Grr...I forgot you've never met another Jinchuriki before. All you need to do is bump fists. Isoka raised an eyebrow. Bump fists? What if we just bump uglies instead! Kyahah! The beast roared at his host. Shut your damn mouth! Just do it! Isoka let out a nervous chuckle. Kyah..ha...guess I ticked him off a bit...sorry. So the big guy says he wants to say hi...

Isoka raised his arm and extended his fist.
Mala watched as the tattooed man approached her with his energetic vibe. He had immediately began hitting on her, which was something she was used to when guys didn't realize she was lesbian. She held back her urge to knock him the hell out, and Isobu simply took amusement from it. When Isoka held his fist out, Mala looked at it a bit confused. Why the hell would he wanna fist bump her when he hadn't even introduced himself directly? Isobu would then speak to Mala from the inside, still amused by the situation at hand.

"Ahhh sometimes i forget how much you were in solitude. You know nothing of interactions with others of your kind."

"Elaborate old shit.... This dudes a creep. Smh"

"Hohohoho. What'd you expect. You're pretty to be a human.! But as a Human Sacrifice of power, you're able to telepathically communicate with the others that are around, though a fist bump is first needed to start the connection. It is pretty identical to how we are able to interact with one another, but we already share an inate connection. Try it, May."

"**** it, he needs to hear my thoughts about his scumbag approach anyway!"

Mala would lift her left hand up with it clenched in a fist, and fist bump Isoka, Immediately giving them a connection to one another in an inside realm. Mala would be across from Isoka and his 1 tails, her face stern and serious.

"Yo! First thing's first little fella. Do not hit on me. I'm into women just as much as you are, or even more. None of what you did out there will be tolerated ever again, or big fella and I will have to kick your ass. Like I'll literally try fitting his entire shell into your scrawny ass, Isoka...."

"......."

Mala exhaled deeply before holding her right finger up and speaking again with her eyes closed.

"Other than that, you do have a badass character design! Like, I'm glad the first Jin besides myself I'm meeting actually isn't looking like a trash bag. Heheheh"

Chakra:

[1840 - 10]

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias
Jack would lift his right hand giving the cat scratches behind the ears. It was obvious that he was trying to be polite. The whole situation seemed to be picking up with individuals breaking off into groups to discuss their ideas. Isoka tried to pry into Sado, and his clones thoughts and ideas about the nation he was building but before either could even explain or talk his ADHD ass was already off talking to someone else. Sado didn't really care either way he could have spoken at length, but this event was already showing Isoka what Sado had to offer. He realized that everyone that was there, seemed to begin to understand one another. Sado, just stood there for a few moments in silence letting his new allies, and old allies talk among themselves and get to know one another.
It was interesting and enthralling, and it reflected back upon one of the questions Rebekah had asked his clone earlier. “How does peace exist within sin…” If she were paying attention her question would be answered without a need for words. Merely by the actions that were being taken by each ally and person currently here. Peace existed because they were alike and it's what they all wanted. There could have been fights if that was what they wanted but Sado thought, as did Jack his clone that each person here wanted to belong. He knew he was tired of being rejected by society and revered as a monster he believed the others did too. So that ideal made all of this different.
They could together build whatever they wanted from this land, and it's peoples and the world. These few moments could also answer Isoka's questions if he was smart enough to posture for himself that this was the future Sado wanted. This was what he imagined and what he could do for him and them.
He could give them all somewhere to belong. A way to let go of the pain they felt for so long. They could feel close to something real, and they could heal. Sado couldn't help but just be in the moment for a while, not thinking about what to do next. He was calm.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Chihaya

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mala watched as the tattooed man approached her with his energetic vibe. He had immediately began hitting on her, which was something she was used to when guys didn't realize she was lesbian. She held back her urge to knock him the hell out, and Isobu simply took amusement from it. When Isoka held his fist out, Mala looked at it a bit confused. Why the hell would he wanna fist bump her when he hadn't even introduced himself directly? Isobu would then speak to Mala from the inside, still amused by the situation at hand.

"Ahhh sometimes i forget how much you were in solitude. You know nothing of interactions with others of your kind."

"Elaborate old shit.... This dudes a creep. Smh"

"Hohohoho. What'd you expect. You're pretty to be a human.! But as a Human Sacrifice of power, you're able to telepathically communicate with the others that are around, though a fist bump is first needed to start the connection. It is pretty identical to how we are able to interact with one another, but we already share an inate connection. Try it, May."

"**** it, he needs to hear my thoughts about his scumbag approach anyway!"

Mala would lift her left hand up with it clenched in a fist, and fist bump Isoka, Immediately giving them a connection to one another in an inside realm. Mala would be across from Isoka and his 1 tails, her face stern and serious.

"Yo! First thing's first little fella. Do not hit on me. I'm into women just as much as you are, or even more. None of what you did out there will be tolerated ever again, or big fella and I will have to kick your ass. Like I'll literally try fitting his entire shell into your scrawny ass, Isoka...."

"......."

Mala exhaled deeply before holding her right finger up and speaking again with her eyes closed.

"Other than that, you do have a badass character design! Like, I'm glad the first Jin besides myself I'm meeting actually isn't looking like a trash bag. Heheheh"

Chakra:

[1840 - 10]

Once their fists touched they were pulled into a new realm, different from the sandy temple that Shukaku resided in. Across from him was Mala. and behind her was the 3-Tailed Beast, Isobu. He was a massive turtle, every bit as large as Shukaku, with a thick spiny shell and reddish skin. Its three tails reached up in the air and arched over its back. It was an amazing sight that had left Isoka awestruck with his mouth hanging open. He had Shukaku within him from the time he was a baby and he had memories of him shortly thereafter. He didn't have a memory of their first meeting, Shukaku had always been known to him. Seeing Isobu was the first time he'd been in the presence of an unknown with such power. He wondered if this was how they all felt when he released Shukaku and they saw a beast for their first time.

In his state of wonder he almost missed Mala tear into him for his behavior, he nervously laughed and scratched the back of his head. Kya...my bad Nee-san! But ya know, ain't like ya got a sign hanging off your... Isoka trailed off, thinking better than to say the next word he had in mind. He was about to respond to her compliment when laughter boomed out from behind him.

Grahaha! Its been a while Ibosu. Seems you found yourself a strong host, she's got some fire to match your water! Mine... Shukaku looked down at Isoka standing below him, narrowing his eyes. His host was smiling, waiting with anticipation at the compliment Shukaku was moments away from bestowing upon him. Is an idiot! But he's still kickin', so I guess he ain't too bad. And wouldn't ya know? This kid got picked up by some damn Tanuki, treat me like their frickin' God!

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Rebekah's mission using the storyboard elements:
- Pull a prank or something prank-like (1)

Summary: While introducing herself to a new clan member, Rebekah pulls a little prank on him to get revenge from when he threw an arrow at her, trying giving her split ends to her hair.

Rebekah turns her attention to the approaching man. It was the man who previously indirectly threatened her and who also attempted to cut the ends of her hair off by sending a vicious arrow her way. Her eyes remained steady as he spoke. The summon next to him sat down with hard eyes focused on her.

"Hm, so Mr.Dark-And-Omnious has a name." Rebekah says, her eyes being held by Cynn's deadly glare. It was as if she was shooting daggers into her eye sockets. She must really love and care for her master.
"... Grenth, huh? I think I prefer Mr.Dark-And-Omnious more. I'm Rebekah, so you can finally put a name to the face you tried to give split ends to."

Rebekah pauses and looks at Cynn, giving a lighthearted laugh.

"The only threat Awa poses is getting your black clothing covered in silver and white hair."

As Rebekah is still holding the cat up to Jack, she inhales lightly, pursing her lips every-so-slighly.She releases her breath casually, infusing a tad bit of wind chakra into it, causing Awa's hair to ruffle about. His tiny strands of fur flutter onto Grenth's black coat and clothing, painting it with little patches of white. Rebekah deadpans as she tilts her head to look at him.

Holding Awa with only one hand now and still up towards Jack, Rebekah reaches her other hand out to Grenth.

"Nice to meet you." A genuine smile appears on her lips.
Desmond Smiled as the hair covers his armor though Rebekah wouldn't know it, A pleasure to meet you as well, though I have one question. What is your sin? Mental convo with Cynn:
Link with her...

Cynn would then begin to telepathically talk to Rebekah, KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
-----

Chakra: 1415-5=1410

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuu was taken aback at the events unfolding before her, both of these strangers appear seemingly out of nowhere and seemingly reveal their full power to those gathered. Fuu wasn't able to reason with herself how these to could so haphazardly reveal themselves in such a manner. That being said, maybe it had to do with how Fuu was treated as a young child; treated as less than the dirt people swept out of their houses each day, all for having Chomei forcibly sealed within here. This was obviously a personal issue for Fuu and even if the others had been treated the same or worse, it continued to weight heavily over Fuu to this day; perhaps one day she would find a way over this mountain, but today was not that day. Instead, she took a few steps closer into the group, lining herself up along the ranks of Sado and Vegeta, ready to act on whatever plans would arise from this summit.
In the mean time, Fuu and Chomei would converse about the revelation of the two Jinchuuriki.
I see your past still holds you back, despite your desires in this situation. Chomei would calmly weigh in on Fuu's thoughts.
I want to, I really do. I don't know what I'm feeling right now; happy that there are others out there like me... No, others here just like me. Though as you said, the mental scars are still fresh on my mind... and then for your sake, I want you to go and converse with your brethren... your family. but-... Fuu's words would trail off, as she continued to battle with this conflict. Allowing Chomei a moment to respond.
I understand completely, you don't need to consider me in this equation. I am more than content in the company we share with each other and I don't wish to cause you more distress than you should deal with right now. When you are ready and you feel the time is right, they will accept you as they seem to have accepted each other.
Thanks Chomei, you'll know when I'm ready... In the mean time, do you know who the Bijuu are based on their cloaks?
Yes, while the cloaks tend to not always show the full number of tails, based on the presence of there chakra I can tell you the following: The man has sealed within himself, Shukaku. He is the one tail Tanuki with an affinity for sand and like yourself, wind. The Female has within her, the three tailed turtle; Isobu, a beast with an affinity for water and a unique ability of coral.
So they are like, your younger siblings, right?
Sort of, yes. We were created at the same time, but some of us tend to default to the number of tails to determine seniority. Not in terms of power, but more of an... it's hard to explain but I guess... hmmm, no... not sure of the words to describe it.
It's good, I think I get your meaning there.

Fuu and Chomei would continue to discuss between themselves, though keeping an ear out for any interaction directed at herself from the gathered crowd.

Reactions: -Best- and Howard

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mala would listen to Isoka as he spoke, Immediately apologizing about his indecencies he had blurted out at first. Guess Isoka did have a bit of a point. Mala wasn't manly at all, she actually was very feminine in her looks, so she couldn't blame men for hitting on her initially.

"Eh, even so! You shouldn't just hit on every girl you see. Have some damn decency. How about you hit some taverns with me soon, be my wing man. Show ya how to really put these tails to work huehuehu."

At this point Isobu sighed. Looked like May had found her someone to get into trouble with. Not to mention the fact that this man was hosting the 1 tails.

"*Sigh* Don't think so highly of her. She's a drunken pervert also. All she does is drink and sleep with women. It's just less creepy because she's attractive to other humans. Plus she has an attitude problem. It's like looking after a child. Hohoho. I don't see the downside to your God issue! Hohoho. At least they'll listen eh?? Glad there's other Biju around here. Guess my instincts were correct on this."

Chakra:

[1830 - 10]

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mala would listen to Isoka as he spoke, Immediately apologizing about his indecencies he had blurted out at first. Guess Isoka did have a bit of a point. Mala wasn't manly at all, she actually was very feminine in her looks, so she couldn't blame men for hitting on her initially.

"Eh, even so! You shouldn't just hit on every girl you see. Have some damn decency. How about you hit some taverns with me soon, be my wing man. Show ya how to really put these tails to work huehuehu."

At this point Isobu sighed. Looked like May had found her someone to get into trouble with. Not to mention the fact that this man was hosting the 1 tails.

"*Sigh* Don't think so highly of her. She's a drunken pervert also. All she does is drink and sleep with women. It's just less creepy because she's attractive to other humans. Plus she has an attitude problem. It's like looking after a child. Hohoho. I don't see the downside to your God issue! Hohoho. At least they'll listen eh?? Glad there's other Biju around here. Guess my instincts were correct on this."

Chakra:

[1830 - 10]

Mala's offer caused Isoka to light up like a Christmas tree. Kyahaha! Now you're speakin' my language! You butter em' up, then I swoop in to close the deal! Or vice-versa, of course. GIve em' the ol' 1-3 if ya know what I mean! Now, what's your drink? Whiskey? Rum? I'm a saki guy myself! The furballs back at the Eight-Falls basically got that stuff flowin' through their veins, and I ain't much different.

Isoka kept chattering with his typical nonsense, describing his and Mala's future journeys in a tad too exact a detail. Shukaku sighed, disappointed that Isobu's human was just as much a fool as his. So just like mine...ahhh! That's frustrating, these humans have gotten soft! I suppose it could be worse... Shukaku thought back to hosts in the past, ones that viewed him as little more than a tool to be used, a slave for battle. The current crop of Jinchuriki may have been filled with fools, but they were good fools, it would seem. I wonder where the rest of our brothers and sisters are...you're the first I've seen in ages! He suddenly thought of the rest of the beasts, and of Kurama. Wonder if that damn fox has gotten over his superiority complex! Grahaha!

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra wakes up from her nap realizing a whole meeting was going on.

Hey Fu what's happening I fell asleep!
Slightly startled by the comment, Fuu turned to reply to Korra. Haha, didn't realise there was someone more out of it than me for a change. Fuu would gleefully say, displaying her first cheerful grin since arriving for the summit. Right now it just seems like there are some introductions, new people have turned up to join this alliance... hmm, maybe Village, I think fledgling village is the best way to describe it. Fuu would pause and turn to survey the gathered group of people once again, before taking a step closer to Korra to convey her next words in a hushed tone so that only Korra would be able to hear. Those two over there are also Jinchuuriki, specifically hosts of the One and Three tails. I'm not so ready to reveal that about me to the others just yet and as such only you are aware of my status as a Jinchuuriki. Fuu's tone was serious and stern, while still in the whispered tone. She would take another breath before stating her request. So if you could keep that secret between us for the mean time, I would greatly appreciate that. In time, I'll be ready to share my story, but the past keeps me quiet for now.
Stepping back and returning to her previous, gleeful self, Fuu would speak up at her normal volume once again. So yeah, just have a look around and meet some of the new people here! Though saying that, I think one or two left somewhere on a mission maybe... Fuu would trail off in her own words, not sure if she just imagined someone drift off like a cloud of smoke or that in fact did happen.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond Smiled though Rebekah wouldn't know it, A pleasure to meet you as well, though I have one question. What is your sin? Mental convo with Cynn:
Link with her...

Cynn would then begin to telepathically talk to Rebekah, KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
-----

Chakra: 1415-5=1410
Rebekah began to shake her head with discomfort as Cynn's voice abruptly appeared in it. She kept repeating the world "kill", referring to Awa. As jack scratched his ears, Rebekah could tell that Awa was stuck in the middle of comfort and fear. One person giving him love and another creature wanting him gone. To calm Cynn down, Rebekah would bring Awa towards her, giving him a tight squeeze of a hug, simultaneously causing him to disappear into a cloud of smoke.

"You should teach your summon to get along with other summons." Rebekah mumbles, the wind whisking her words away.

Rebekah had a history and after Jack sharing all of his, she felt comfortable being able to say her own without being judged.

"My sin..."

Rebekah rubs her arm, a hint of anxiety showing through her body language.

"I come from a family that isn't suppose to exist..." Her words are low, her lips barely moving. "I suppose that is where it starts."

Rebekah locked eyes with Grenth, but quickly looked away. "But it's too much to explain right now..."

Rebekah pauses, then starts again. "All my sins lie within heartbreak, I suppose. But don't label me as weak because of that. If anything, it makes me far more strong than someone who has never known love and the heartbreak it sheds."

"Loving someone and then having them taken away from you constantly is enough to taint anyone's heart. My brother Niklaus didn't allow me to love... and murdered any lover I ever had. It's a pain so severe, you wouldn't be able to understand through just words."
"He got in the way of the happiness I should have had... that every person is suppose to have. Eventually, I became no better than him. I murdered innocent people, families, clans... seeing what they had and wanting it far more than they ever could. A normal life, a normal relationship, a normal love. Normal friends. If I couldn't have it, why could they?"

Rebekah turns halfway away from Grenth, barriers beginning to stack high within her heart.

"Could you even begin to understand my pain?" Rebekah asks without eye contact. "Or do you see me as a fool?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the storyboard elements:
  • Custom: Build something for your faction ( 1 )
Summary: Sado realizes that if he wants there to be a summit he has to construct a place for it. It would also be nice for all of these people to have a place to articulate their thoughts and feelings. Right now they've been just opening up in an open field. He tells his clone to handle this fact, and it does. Meaning I'm going to have it craft a building I guess a "Kage Mansion" of sorts. Even though Sado still doesn't know what that is, he's going to try and set something up so that both the summit had a place to happen and the people can actually feel like they're a part of something by being able to enter and explore a place beyond just the field they are standing in.​

Sado would quickly shake his head back and forth as the moment of calm is finally broken. He sees the gathering group of humans around him. Some referring to themselves as monsters, and demons just like him. He might be a goliath, but in his heart, he's just a broken monster.
If that's what these other humans felt than he needs to provide them with a place to talk, a place to bond and spar and act. He thought back to the goliath maxim "today's rival is tomorrow's teammate" and how he was taught to seek combat to share emotion. Sado, himself, would lift his left hand signaling over the clone calling himself Greg.

I want you to walk about twenty meters away and begin constructing-... a Kage Mansion? Somewhere we can go to talk, and spar and tell each other our stories. We have a growing village. I don't think these will be the last of us to arrive. I want a place where we can gather, and listen to one another. A place where we can handle disputes and arguments. I think things won't always be peaceful. Right now they are, but I don't think I can hope for it to be that way all the time especially if we look back at our previous tribe. Most of all I want it to be used for the summit. Understood?

Greg the clone would nod in agreeance. He was Sado's clone, so Sado didn't have to explain as much as he did. Their minds worked almost identically so when Sado said the first line "and begin constructing a-... Kage Mansion?" Greg knew what he wanted. They were bards at heart. They loved sharing their stories and they knew that those stories. That pain would be what their villagers and allies bonded over, so they needed a place where they could do so. Greg would turn and begin walking away from the group. Five meters away he would think over the jutsu he could use to build a huge enough construct to serve the purpose they needed.
He didn't have access to Mokuton like Korra did when she built the settlement. What he did have were various earth techniques that could be used together to create something. At least a temporary place for these people to go so that they weren't standing outside going over their thoughts and emotions. Ten meters away he had come up with a few ideas. He knew of one specific technique he had that would be useful and several others that would supplement the first.
Finally, when he was twenty meters away he stopped and turned facing the group. He looked out over the entire area looking back toward Sado as he prepared himself to create something. With the thought of everyone there in the back of his mind he let his mind wander. Imagining the future they could build together. It would need a place to start.

ALRIGHT, STAY BACK. Greg would yell outward toward his allies and his creator so that they knew he was going to start altering the terrain building up what he was asked to do. It wasn't extremely dangerous and if any of them were placed in danger they were obviously strong enough to deal with it he just figured a warning would be nice. He went on to imagine an arena, a theater and a place for the summit to take place. It had to be massive.
It had to be enough to fit everyone, and actually useful but also something that they could get rid of should the need for it's demolishment arise. He lowered his body placing his hands on the ground rising the ground underneath him an inch or two lifting himself and the earth up just a bit, By doing this he created a large raised platform only a few inches high vertically but large enough to span an area of twenty meters horizontally. It appeared like it could be used as a stage, or a platform that could be used as a fighting ring, a theater stage, or an area to discuss terms and allegiances. It, however, had a temporary vibe to it like he didn't plan for this to be a permanent fixture, and it had a specific job to fill.
Greg would look down as he lifted his right hand creating several platforms to rise further from the ground creating more earthen platforms and pillars creating a long table in the center of the stage with which people could sit at and talk and discuss things. It had quite a few chairs crafted enough to fit twenty or so people comfortably, so it was more than enough for the group set before him at the moment. The chairs were broken from the ground so they could be moved and used as chairs, as was the table. They could all be moved, or removed allowing for more space to be made should the need arise.
Now came the biggest part of he building process. The actual building Greg, and Sado really only had one technique large enough to accomplish what they wanted. Greg would form four hand seals again slamming his hands to the ground as the ground below him began to quake and shake and rise of move. It broke apart as a circular building began to rise upward around him creating an extremely massive colosseum that could be used for various things. It had numerous rooms, and internal areas as well as one massive center where there was room for everything. Fighting, sparing, discussion, a medieval recreation center.
The ground continued to quake and shake as Greg began to breathe heavily due to the taxing nature of the technique he was using. His face twisted as he formed a painful grimace on his face as if this was exhausting for him but it obviously wasn't enough pain to disperse him.
He would lethargically walk from his spot in the middle of the newly created Kage Mansion to go out and greet his allies again. As he walked forward out of the main exit of the extremely large building his knees seemed weak. His palms were sweaty-... there was vomit on his sweater already. Something, something Spaghetti.​
(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
(Doton - Koroseumu) Earth Release: Colosseum.
Type: Supplementary.
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user performs 4 Handseals then he slams his dominant hand onto the ground and, sends enourmous amounts of Chakra through the Earth and creates a Giant Colosseum rises up through the Ground, covering the whole battlefield.
-Note: Can only be used once per match.
-Note: The Colosseum is infused with the users Chakra untill it gets destroyed.
-Note: Can only be taught by Gobi Gobletsson.
-Note: Due the high amounts of Chakra the user is so exhausted that he is only able to perform B-Ranked or lower Jutsus for the next 3 turns.
(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Greg's Chakra
865 - 30 ( Rising Core ) = 835
835 - 40 ( Colessem ) = 795
795 - 30 ( Greater Technique ) = 765

Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
366 - 45 ( everything I missed ) = 321
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 321
Remaining in seal: 570

Note: Think a combination between

and

For the building.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rebekah began to shake her head with discomfort as Cynn's voice abruptly appeared in it. She kept repeating the world "kill", referring to Awa. As jack scratched his ears, Rebekah could tell that Awa was stuck in the middle of comfort and fear. One person giving him love and another creature wanting him gone. To calm Cynn down, Rebekah would bring Awa towards her, giving him a tight squeeze of a hug, simultaneously causing him to disappear into a cloud of smoke.

"You should teach your summon to get along with other summons." Rebekah mumbles, the wind whisking her words away.

Rebekah had a history and after Jack sharing all of his, she felt comfortable being able to say her own without being judged.

"My sin..."

Rebekah rubs her arm, a hint of anxiety showing through her body language.

"I come from a family that isn't suppose to exist..." Her words are low, her lips barely moving. "I suppose that is where it starts."

Rebekah locked eyes with Grenth, but quickly looked away. "But it's too much to explain right now..."

Rebekah pauses, then starts again. "All my sins lie within heartbreak, I suppose. But don't label me as weak because of that. If anything, it makes me far more strong than someone who has never known love and the heartbreak it sheds."

"Loving someone and then having them taken away from you constantly is enough to taint anyone's heart. My brother Niklaus didn't allow me to love... and murdered any lover I ever had. It's a pain so severe, you wouldn't be able to understand through just words."
"He got in the way of the happiness I should have had... that every person is suppose to have. Eventually, I became no better than him. I murdered innocent people, families, clans... seeing what they had and wanting it far more than they ever could. A normal life, a normal relationship, a normal love. Normal friends. If I couldn't have it, why could they?"

Rebekah turns halfway away from Grenth, barriers beginning to stack high within her heart.

"Could you even begin to understand my pain?" Rebekah asks without eye contact. "Or do you see me as a fool?"
Desmond watched as the cat vanished and Cynn seemingly snapped out of her trance, Mental Convo:
Hmm? What, were we talking about again?
You were trying to kill her cat...
Ah, yes that... Did it work?
You're hopeless...

Speaking to Rebekah, The springhare is a species of their own that used to have three different variants to them. They eventually became prey to several predatory species and eventual one of the variations was hunted to extinction. Ever since then they have been constantly fighting and training and honing their skills to fight off any threats to them. Your cat is a predator and Cynn sensed that hence making her as defensive as she was.

Rebekah goes into, some of her life story listening intently he placed his right hand onto her head and replied. I don't see a fool... I see a little girl whose heart was torn from her over and over until she grew jealous of everyone that had what she wanted. I also see a strong woman who has happened to stumble into a group of sinners just like herself. You, my dear Envy are amongst family now and who know maybe you'll find something or someone to free you from your sin.

Sado would quickly shake his head back and forth as the moment of calm is finally broken. He sees the gathering group of humans around him. Some referring to themselves as monsters, and demons just like him. He might be a goliath, but in his heart, he's just a broken monster.
If that's what these other humans felt than he needs to provide them with a place to talk, a place to bond and spar and act. He thought back to the goliath maxim "today's rival is tomorrow's teammate" and how he was taught to seek combat to share emotion. Sado, himself, would lift his left hand signaling over the clone calling himself Greg.

I want you to walk about twenty meters away and begin constructing-... a Kage Mansion? Somewhere we can go to talk, and spar and tell each other our stories. We have a growing village. I don't think these will be the last of us to arrive. I want a place where we can gather, and listen to one another. A place where we can handle disputes and arguments. I think things won't always be peaceful. Right now they are, but I don't think I can hope for it to be that way all the time especially if we look back at our previous tribe. Most of all I want it to be used for the summit. Understood?

Greg the clone would nod in agreeance. He was Sado's clone, so Sado didn't have to explain as much as he did. Their minds worked almost identically so when Sado said the first line "and begin constructing a-... Kage Mansion?" Greg knew what he wanted. They were bards at heart. They loved sharing their stories and they knew that those stories. That pain would be what their villagers and allies bonded over, so they needed a place where they could do so. Greg would turn and begin walking away from the group. Five meters away he would think over the jutsu he could use to build a huge enough construct to serve the purpose they needed.
He didn't have access to Mokuton like Korra did when she built the settlement. What he did have were various earth techniques that could be used together to create something. At least a temporary place for these people to go so that they weren't standing outside going over their thoughts and emotions. Ten meters away he had come up with a few ideas. He knew of one specific technique he had that would be useful and several others that would supplement the first.
Finally, when he was twenty meters away he stopped and turned facing the group. He looked out over the entire area looking back toward Sado as he prepared himself to create something. With the thought of everyone there in the back of his mind he let his mind wander. Imagining the future they could build together. It would need a place to start.

ALRIGHT, STAY BACK. Greg would yell outward toward his allies and his creator so that they knew he was going to start altering the terrain building up what he was asked to do. It wasn't extremely dangerous and if any of them were placed in danger they were obviously strong enough to deal with it he just figured a warning would be nice. He went on to imagine an arena, a theater and a place for the summit to take place. It had to be massive.
It had to be enough to fit everyone, and actually useful but also something that they could get rid of should the need for it's demolishment arise. He lowered his body placing his hands on the ground rising the ground underneath him an inch or two lifting himself and the earth up just a bit, By doing this he created a large raised platform only a few inches high vertically but large enough to span an area of twenty meters horizontally. It appeared like it could be used as a stage, or a platform that could be used as a fighting ring, a theater stage, or an area to discuss terms and allegiances. It, however, had a temporary vibe to it like he didn't plan for this to be a permanent fixture, and it had a specific job to fill.
Greg would look down as he lifted his right hand creating several platforms to rise further from the ground creating more earthen platforms and pillars creating a long table in the center of the stage with which people could sit at and talk and discuss things. It had quite a few chairs crafted enough to fit twenty or so people comfortably, so it was more than enough for the group set before him at the moment. The chairs were broken from the ground so they could be moved and used as chairs, as was the table. They could all be moved, or removed allowing for more space to be made should the need arise.
Now came the biggest part of he building process. The actual building Greg, and Sado really only had one technique large enough to accomplish what they wanted. Greg would form four hand seals again slamming his hands to the ground as the ground below him began to quake and shake and rise of move. It broke apart as a circular building began to rise upward around him creating an extremely massive colosseum that could be used for various things. It had numerous rooms, and internal areas as well as one massive center where there was room for everything. Fighting, sparing, discussion, a medieval recreation center.
The ground continued to quake and shake as Greg began to breathe heavily due to the taxing nature of the technique he was using. His face twisted as he formed a painful grimace on his face as if this was exhausting for him but it obviously wasn't enough pain to disperse him.
He would lethargically walk from his spot in the middle of the newly created Kage Mansion to go out and greet his allies again. As he walked forward out of the main exit of the extremely large building his knees seemed weak. His palms were sweaty-... there was vomit on his sweater already. Something, something Spaghetti.​
(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
(Doton - Koroseumu) Earth Release: Colosseum.
Type: Supplementary.
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user performs 4 Handseals then he slams his dominant hand onto the ground and, sends enourmous amounts of Chakra through the Earth and creates a Giant Colosseum rises up through the Ground, covering the whole battlefield.
-Note: Can only be used once per match.
-Note: The Colosseum is infused with the users Chakra untill it gets destroyed.
-Note: Can only be taught by Gobi Gobletsson.
-Note: Due the high amounts of Chakra the user is so exhausted that he is only able to perform B-Ranked or lower Jutsus for the next 3 turns.
(Kyousei Doton No Jutsu) – Greater Earth Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Descripton: Creates strong pillars, tools and shields made out of earth.

Greg's Chakra
865 - 30 ( Rising Core ) = 835
835 - 40 ( Colessem ) = 795
795 - 30 ( Greater Technique ) = 765

Sado's Chakra:
Senjutsu chakra:
366 - 45 ( everything I missed ) = 321
Remaining senjutsu chakra: 321
Remaining in seal: 570

Note: Think a combination between

and

For the building.
After speaking to Rebekah Desmond heard and saw what Greg was doing, A FUCKING COLLOSIUM! You, my friend, are the shit! Desmond and Cynn where the first to face off and explore the new building.
-----

Chakra: 1620-5=1615

Reactions: Howard

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond watched as the cat vanished and Cynn seemingly snapped out of her trance, Mental Convo:
Hmm? What, were we talking about again?
You were trying to kill her cat...
Ah, yes that... Did it work?
You're hopeless...

Speaking to Rebekah, The springhare is a species of their own that used to have three different variants to them. They eventually became prey to several predatory species and eventual one of the variations was hunted to extinction. Ever since then they have been constantly fighting and training and honing their skills to fight off any threats to them. Your cat is a predator and Cynn sensed that hence making her as defensive as she was.

Rebekah goes into, some of her life story listening intently he placed his right hand onto her head and replied. I don't see a fool... I see a little girl whose heart was torn from her over and over until she grew jealous of everyone that had what she wanted. I also see a strong woman who has happened to stumble into a group of sinners just like herself. You, my dear Envy are amongst family now and who know maybe you'll find something or someone to free you from your sin.

After speaking to Rebekah Desmond heard and saw what Greg was doing, A FUCKING COLLOSIUM! You, my friend, are the shit! Desmond and Cynn where the first to face off and explore the new building.
-----

Chakra: 1620-5=1615
Rebekah was surprised that Grenth was capable of such kind words after seeing what he did earlier that evening. For a fraction of a second, as his hand was on her head, it caused her eyes to widen, and then lower with reassurance.

As his hand slid from her head and his admiration towards the coliseum was said, he began to head off in a different direction. However, Rebekah wasn't yet ready for the comfort he had just given her to go away yet, so as he turned to explore the building, Rebekah grabbed onto his wrist (the hand in which was previously on her head) and yanked him back, her body being pulled in front of him, hence giving her a head start to the exploration.

"Hey, it's your turn now." Rebekah says, looking back at him as she goes further into the building with him. "What is your sin?"

Reactions: Howard

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being pulled back Desmond heard Rebekah speak and utilizing his x2 speed boost due to having his LW removed he and Cynn Immediately retook the lead. My dear Envy the fight you witnessed should be a clear indication of my sin... I believe it's called Wrath. While I may be happy and easy going I'm also constantly angry at everything. I tend to keep myself in check by procrastinating of just submitting to others so I can also be Slothful but it eases my mind which eases my anger. Oooooooo they should put ice cream vendors here!
-----

Chakra: 1615-5=1610

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being pulled back Desmond heard Rebekah speak and utilizing his x2 speed boost due to having his LW removed he and Cynn Immediately retook the lead. My dear Envy the fight you witnessed should be a clear indication of my sin... I believe it's called Wrath. While I may be happy and easy going I'm also constantly angry at everything. I tend to keep myself in check by procrastinating of just submitting to others so I can also be Slothful but it eases my mind which eases my anger. Oooooooo they should put ice cream vendors here!
-----

Chakra: 1615-5=1610
As Grenth and Cynn blasted forward, Rebekah listened to what his response was. The sigils on her arms began to glow and she gained the speed of a second gate user, instantly becoming nearly equal if not equal to Grenth's speed, running in at his and Cynn's side.

"Being in a constant state of anger..." Rebekah would mumble a thought.

That must be emotionally exhausting... especially to keep it tamed. Rebekah would think to herself.

"I would ask why you're angry at the world..."
Rebekah says. "But I'm afraid, Wrath, that you may get angry at me for doing so."

She deadpans, hiding a crooked smile.

Ten no Kaisō | Hierarchy of the Heavens
Type:Supplementary/Offensive
Range:Short
Damage:N/A
Description: Hierarchy of the Heavens are among the most useful Sigils of the Enochian clan, consisting of Runes that run along the user's arms. The Sigils grant that which is branded with them the property of empowerment, and depending on the Sigil used, the user can empower their own bodies or objects for destructive and offensive usages.

-Energy-Focusing Sigil: The user upon touching an object will burn into it a powerful Sigil that also manifests itself on the user's forearm. The Sigil takes the appearance of a triangular Rune pointing downwards, crossing at the tip with another triangular Rune facing upwards with an X-shaped Rune intersecting through the middle of it, with additional Runes throughout that translate to “Blast” in the Enochian language. The Sigil grants the object it is scryed on explosive properties, accomplishing this by flowing tremendous amounts of Divine Val throughout the object. The large amount of energy causes a very unstable build-up, causing it to glow slightly. Upon collision with another object or technique, the unstable Divine Val laced throughout the object will violently expand outwards as it becomes disturbed. The Divine Val will reaches five meters around the object it was imbued to in an omni-directional manner once it is set off, overloading anything that may be caught in its field to the point of bursting within strengths and weaknesses. The damage dealt from the exploding Val is equivalent to A-rank, being usuable a max of four times per battle and requiring a cooldown of two before being used again.

-Primordial Vessel: This Sigil was created to enhance the physical capalities of the user, granting their bodies the property of empowerment. This Sigil appears as several Runes that translate to “Strength” in the Enochian language, and increases the flow of Nature Energy through the user’s body. The Sigil focuses this increased flow to enhance the physical energy of the user, creating an increase in strength comparable to that of Tsunade or Sakura and a boost in speed equivalent to that of a Second Gate user. This Sigil requires the user to spend chakra equivalent to A-rank to activate, and lasts for four turns with a two-turn cooldown between usages and only capable of being used 3 times overall. Within the turn of activation, the user will be unable to utilize Val techniques above S-rank.

-The Sword of Michael- This Sigil is located along the back of the user's forearm, written in the Enochian language for "Supplement." This supplementary, A-ranked Sigil can be activated upon adding an additional handseal while forming a technique, causing the Sigil to glow as it inscribes onto the user the property of empowerment. Upon activation, the Sigil directs the flow of Nature Energy that is channeled through the body of the Enochian into the technique being used, boosting its power through the infusion of Nature Energy into its form. This increases the usage of Val techniques up to S-rank by one rank and +15 to techniques of other techniques directly released from the body. This Sigil can be activated within the same timeframe as the attack being supplemented, but will inevitably cost a move each time. The Sigil can only be activated four times per battle with a two-turn cooldown in between each usage by Enochians of the Archangel rank and above

Chakra: 1,600 - 30 - 1,570.