Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have heard my friends talk about it lol. When it does come out. This game will be the best lol. Like this game still hasn't shown what its fully got and it still got GOTY. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
It was Golden Joystick that gave GTA V the GotY award. That isn't saying much when the also gave CoD 4 and Gears of War 1 GotY.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I admit it's a little unfair that rockstar always wins whenever they release a game.

The year isn't even over yet, they should announce game of the year for 2013 in the early part of 2014.

Meekz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the point of it though xD. Just having a hell of a time in the city lol. Using cheats is fun to do god like things and play around, just do whatever the hell you want lmao. and the online is so fuking good! You get to rob banks with friends and omg, I don't even wanna make a list of how many things you can do. and now the online will get better soon due to the servers since the game just started up lol
Well I always liked GTA it deserves game of the year. Anyone who says different is just hating and probably got their copy late or not at all. So fell they need to bash. They made many improvements to the game.

Reactions: Netferarri

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I admit it's a little unfair that rockstar always wins whenever they release a game.

The year isn't even over yet, they should announce game of the year for 2013 in the early part of 2014.
I agree. There are multiple publishers that announce GotY, though. Golden Joystick are the ones that gave it to GTA V. They should've waited. I'm just going to wait until Game Informer, IGN and Joystiq does the GotY and see what they have in mind.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I always liked GTA it deserves game of the year. Anyone who says different is just hating and probably got their copy late or not at all. So fell they need to bash. They made many improvements to the game.
I bought it on release day and stopped playing 3 days after Online came out. There's no point in playing it.

GofOfNothing

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GTA 5 is awesome no doubt. But for me it still wasnt able to replace San Andreas.
I looked forward to things like Gyms, Martial Arts, more Cheats and a lot more activities in GTA V.
I expected the World to be more "Open" (cant find the words :d).
There was really nothing which kept me on this Game after I played the Story until the MP came out.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. There are multiple publishers that announce GotY, though. Golden Joystick are the ones that gave it to GTA V. They should've waited. I'm just going to wait until Game Informer, IGN and Joystiq does the GotY and see what they have in mind.
It's going to win I promise you, it always does. It never fails. Across the board on every gaming site.

Netferarri

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GTA 5 is awesome no doubt. But for me it still wasnt able to replace San Andreas.
I looked forward to things like Gyms, Martial Arts, more Cheats and a lot more activities in GTA V.
I expected the World to be more "Open" (cant find the words :d).
There was really nothing which kept me on this Game after I played the Story until the MP came out.
Well San andreas is a legend that can never be replaced ~.~