Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well guys there you have it. Mind you I expected GTA:V to win due to the sheer amount of hype and popularity that the series has. Despite that 'The Last of Us' won quite a few awards. I will provide a link to an article which sums up the situation better then I can.

Thoughts?

In all honesty I wanted Grand Theft Auto to win as it is the only game that I can recall where I have played for hours on end without getting bored. The sheer detail of the game is fascinating and I can honestly say it deserved to win. Yes, I have played Bioshock: Infinite and The Last of Us, whilst they were both great in there own regard I feel as though GTA:V was on top.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well that's obvious they win it with every GTA game they release. Excluding the handheld spin offs.

Actually I think Manhunt is the only game rockstar released that hasn't one game of the year.

Every Max Payne won
Both Red Dead Games won
GTA 3-5 have won

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
265๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lmao! Are you kidding me?! GTA 5 is fuking awesome!

OT: I knew this would happen u_u but still great to know xd
You must be registered for see images

Overrated just like Hashimara , but whatevs .

Na mate, it was decided by the public. The public has spoken.

Well , that explains a lot -_-

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think it's BS, the last of us deserved it more than anything
Most games that aren't multi-console don't get GoTY. Last of Us is PS only, right?
OMG did he just say GTA 5 is overrated? Lmao omg.
In all honesty, the game is pretty overrated. GTA games never had a good story. You just kill people and make bank. Drugs, ***; it's all the same. What makes this one different is it's online play, and that wasn't even out for two weeks and then had the worst servers ever. GTA Online is the only thing keeping GTA V popular, imo.

Reactions: -Punk-

Netferarri

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In all honesty, the game is pretty overrated. GTA games never had a good story. You just kill people and make bank. Drugs, ***; it's all the same. What makes this one different is it's online play, and that wasn't even out for two weeks and then had the worst servers ever. GTA Online is the only thing keeping GTA V popular, imo.
That's the point of it though xD. Just having a hell of a time in the city lol. Using cheats is fun to do god like things and play around, just do whatever the hell you want lmao. and the online is so fuking good! You get to rob banks with friends and omg, I don't even wanna make a list of how many things you can do. and now the online will get better soon due to the servers since the game just started up lol

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's the point of it though xD. Just having a hell of a time in the city lol. Using cheats is fun to do god like things and play around, just do whatever the hell you want lmao. and the online is so fuking good! You get to rob banks with friends and omg, I don't even wanna make a list of how many things you can do.
Bank heists weren't even released yet. Right now, you're talking about how good a game is based on features that aren't even in the game.

Netferarri

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Bank heists weren't even released yet. Right now, you're talking about how good a game is based on features that aren't even in the game.
I have heard my friends talk about it lol. When it does come out. This game will be the best lol. Like this game still hasn't shown what its fully got and it still got GOTY. Pretty awesome if you ask me.