Grand Divide (110)

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno jumped up flustered. “You really gotta put a bell on that little drone.” He looked at the drone and let out a sigh of relief. “Im fine, just a little dehydrated, but i’ll manage.” He walked by the now familiar path towards the lab, “Hey Skar—let”. There was a mysterious man in the lab as well. He had never seen this man in Tsumigakure, and his clothing seemed a bit—odd as well. He too was taller than Takeno, but there seemed to be a stronger presence about him. Something more powerful in his demeanor and stature than Sora. He looked around the lab to Skarlet clearly confused about who this man was, asking with his facial expressions about why this new guy was in the lab.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sora went into Skarlet's lab and looked at all of her interesting things. He pressed a bunch of buttons and other things he probably wasn't supposed to touch. "Hey new guy. What's your name?" Sora called out to thean who had walked into Skarlets lab. A loud yawn echoes through Sora's head. "Look who's up, sleepy-head." Isobu, the three tailed beast that resided within Sora usually stayed asleep and didn't help him unless he was in very very difficult situations. "What, I only slept for a little bit." Isobu grumbled. "Three days is a little bit?" Sora raised his eyebrow. To everyone else it looked like Sora was talking to himself like a crazy person.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno jumped up flustered. “You really gotta put a bell on that little drone.” He looked at the drone and let out a sigh of relief. “Im fine, just a little dehydrated, but i’ll manage.” He walked by the now familiar path towards the lab, “Hey Skar—let”. There was a mysterious man in the lab as well. He had never seen this man in Tsumigakure, and his clothing seemed a bit—odd as well. He too was taller than Takeno, but there seemed to be a stronger presence about him. Something more powerful in his demeanor and stature than Sora. He looked around the lab to Skarlet clearly confused about who this man was, asking with his facial expressions about why this new guy was in the lab.
Sora went into Skarlet's lab and looked at all of her interesting things. He pressed a bunch of buttons and other things he probably wasn't supposed to touch. "Hey new guy. What's your name?" Sora called out to thean who had walked into Skarlets lab. A loud yawn echoes through Sora's head. "Look who's up, sleepy-head." Isobu, the three tailed beast that resided within Sora usually stayed asleep and didn't help him unless he was in very very difficult situations. "What, I only slept for a little bit." Isobu grumbled. "Three days is a little bit?" Sora raised his eyebrow. To everyone else it looked like Sora was talking to himself like a crazy person.
Thank you both for the samples...As promised each, you get 2 snake pills of mine. Instructions to them are in the vial.

Skarlet's assistant gives each man a vial with 2 snake pills in each vial. The vi.al would also contain a note with what the pill does and the side effects. Skarlet would also be talking into her gauntlet into her drone who is meeting a stranger at the moment.

We have a visitor coming soon. It is up to you if you two want to stay or not. But from the sound he is sick and I would advise not touching him.

Kōtetsu spoke softly to the drone as he walked, relaying everything he had learned regarding the virus thus far to the woman on the other end. He told her of how a second outbreak of the influenza pandemic known as Red Fever had begun in Hokubu Ocean and spread throughout the world, and while it wasn't threatening to most, it still made them asymptomatic carriers of the virus. He also told here that the heroes who had fought against the Primordial Mother or anyone who had been exposed to the black substance known as the Sea Of Life had not only been affected even more severely but could pass it on to anyone they touched, which possibly meant that Tiamat herself was the source of the sickness. Lastly, he spoke of how he had examined everyone in his clan over the period of a week, only to realize that each and every one of them had indeed been infected,
"Given that the ones who fought against the Goddes can pass it on via physical contact, it would be wise to let Vegeta and anyone else who fought with us know so that they can be careful. I've brought a sample of a severe case of the virus, hopefully it can be of use."
After he said this, he continued his story, starting with the bounty hunter that had come after him. He spoke of how a bounty had been placed on them all by someone known as Ōisha, who had instructed for them to be captured alive and delivered to Dark Tower, which blamed them for spreading the virus. Lastly, he told her of the effects of the virus, how he reduces one's vitality and chakra, and how long it took for someone infected with a severe case of the virus to succumb to its effects. He didn't tell her how he came about that bit of information though, but by now she would know that he was severely infected as well, and might have assumed that he had simply experimented on himself. By the time he had finished speaking, he had arrived at the lab.

Health

Chakra

Kōtetsu: 3,735

Final: 3,720
Skarlet would take in all the information. A virus not only causing health issues but effecting chakra. It seems even since her sealing, Tiamat is still causing issues for the world. Skarlet would decide to do the man a favor and try to help as best she can. Seeming how the man talked, the virus seems contagious. Skarlet would change into a hazmat suit as the man makes his way to her lab. As the man finishes talking her assistant Z would open the door letting the man into her lab with the two other Tsumi nin.

Welcome to my lab. This virus sounds like something that might be something out of my knowledge but if you have a sample I can try my best to see what I can do. Have you tried any known healing abilities yet?

Mission Ends

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Thank you both for the samples...As promised each, you get 2 snake pills of mine. Instructions to them are in the vial.

Skarlet's assistant gives each man a vial with 2 snake pills in each vial. The vi.al would also contain a note with what the pill does and the side effects. Skarlet would also be talking into her gauntlet into her drone who is meeting a stranger at the moment.

We have a visitor coming soon. It is up to you if you two want to stay or not. But from the sound he is sick and I would advise not touching him.

Skarlet would take in all the information. A virus not only causing health issues but effecting chakra. It seems even since her sealing, Tiamat is still causing issues for the world. Skarlet would decide to do the man a favor and try to help as best she can. Seeming how the man talked, the virus seems contagious. Skarlet would change into a hazmat suit as the man makes his way to her lab. As the man finishes talking her assistant Z would open the door letting the man into her lab with the two other Tsumi nin.

Welcome to my lab. This virus sounds like something that might be something out of my knowledge but if you have a sample I can try my best to see what I can do. Have you tried any known healing abilities yet?

Mission Ends
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Convince a neutral party to help you (3)

Summary: Kōtetsu meets the mad scientist by the name of Skarlet, and attempts to convince her to assist him in his pursuit for a cure for the virus.

Kōtetsu smelt boys long before he entered the lab. The first had scraggy black hair, deep blue eyes that darted around in confusion, and smelled of water fresh water. He was clearly taken aback by the Inuzuka's presence and appearance, but it was that to him that he caught the woman's name. Skarlet. Her name matched her unnaturally fiery red hair. She smelled of poisons and death. In addition to the boy, he also heard movement coming from below the lab, and could smell and sense multiple chakra signatures from beneath him. It was the kind of squirming sounds insects made when moving, which sent a shudder running through him. Out of all the things in the world, he hated bugs the most. Next was a spiky-haired boy with dark bags under his eyes. He too smelt of water, but of the still kind that didn't move often, like a lake or a pond. What made him particularly interesting was the fact that the Inuzuka could smell two scents from his body, and could sense two different chakra natures. The boy had something powerful locked inside him, but that would have to be a topic for another time.

"My name is Kōtetsu. I'm an acquaintance of Vegeta. I've come here regarding the sickness affecting all of our people."

The Inuzuka would lift his mask slightly as he spoke, revealing his face and the distinctive red fang marking that served as the primary identification of his clan. He would also point to the mess of undead in a part of the lab. As he did, he recalled the first time he had seen people turn into those abominations after coming into contact with the murky black substance that was the Sea of Life. He started to wonder what would happen if his clan members were to be turned into those things but quickly dismissed the thought. He couldn't think like that. He wouldn't. After losing half of his clan in the Razing of Chungsu, he couldn't afford to lose any more.

"Welcome to my lab. This virus sounds like something that might be something out of my knowledge but if you have a sample I can try my best to see what I can do. Have you tried any known healing abilities yet?"

Careful not to touch anything, he held out the vial of blood infected with the severe case of the virus. Thanks to the precautions he had taken before arriving, his clothes were sterile and free of the vires, and his hands were coved by the gloves he wore, but he still remained cautious nonetheless. After passing off the vial he informed her of his observations on how the virus reacted to healing abilities

"I have. While I might not seem like it, I'm skilled in medical ninjutsu. On my way here I encountered someone who was severely affected, and by using Shindan I was able to identify the virus and learn what effects it had upon the body. However, when I attempted to heal him it only made it worse."

Kōtetsu went on to explain how while in the process of attempting to heal the virus, the man had passed away, but before he had the healing chakra and the virus had seemed to be in direct conflict, causing the body to convulse uncontrollably. Lastly, he explained how Teikouryoku, or the power of resistance, a skill that allowed medical shinobi to increase their natural resistance against diseases, toxins, and manmade poisons, did nothing to combat or lessen the effects the severe case of the virus had on him.

"Skarlet. My people have suffered enough tragedies and I wish to free them from this sickness, even if I have to put my own body on the line. Will you help me?"

Health
Chakra
Kōtetsu: 3,720
Final: 3,705​

Reactions: Vegeta and Korra.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sora took the mysterious vial. Stuffing it into his pocket, then regarding the new man. "And who might you be?" Sora noticed the man's red fang markings, repsresenting his belonging to the Inuzuka clan. Sora heard the man talking of the new virus that was spreading fast. It was also very dangerous, as Sora heard of it's effects. Sora walked forward and asked the man. "Do you have the virus?" Sora picked up a piece of the dismembered zombie. "The same thing as these zombies?" Sora then looked at Takeno. "You okay kid, haven't said anything in a while?"

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno was intrigued what a severe case looked like in a regular person. The man looked to be perfectly alright, so it came as a bit of a shock to him that he would have a severe case of the Red Fever. He looked him up one more time, but couldn't really find any signs that he was sick, even though Skarlet had said he was. Was he asymptomatic? Then how did Skarlet know he had such a severe case of the disease. And he said he met a man who had a severe case, and when he tried to use medical ninjutsu the virus became more violent. So is it a super virus? Do we need really need to cure this through different methods, and how long will that happen... The thought of this going for longer made his stomach hurt. How many more people would have to suffer before we find a cure? Was there even a cure for this? All this new information was starting to swell up his head."You ok kid, you havent said anything in a while." He snapped back to reality, looking up at everyone. "Yeah im fine, just in my thoughts as always. So you say you have had contact with someone with a severe case, and even have a severe case yourself. How's that been going for you? Are you ok?" Takeno really wanted to know what his symptoms where. He needed to start gathering a list for things to collect while in the badlands of Earth. He couldn't do much, but he had a vast knowledge of herbs, and the perfect location for finding a good amount of them. He could definitely get something meant to combat the symptoms of this illness, to provide some sort of relief, if even for a little while from their symptoms.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Convince a neutral party to help you (3)
Summary: Kōtetsu meets the mad scientist by the name of Skarlet, and attempts to convince her to assist him in his pursuit for a cure for the virus.

Kōtetsu smelt boys long before he entered the lab. The first had scraggy black hair, deep blue eyes that darted around in confusion, and smelled of water fresh water. He was clearly taken aback by the Inuzuka's presence and appearance, but it was that to him that he caught the woman's name. Skarlet. Her name matched her unnaturally fiery red hair. She smelled of poisons and death. In addition to the boy, he also heard movement coming from below the lab, and could smell and sense multiple chakra signatures from beneath him. It was the kind of squirming sounds insects made when moving, which sent a shudder running through him. Out of all the things in the world, he hated bugs the most. Next was a spiky-haired boy with dark bags under his eyes. He too smelt of water, but of the still kind that didn't move often, like a lake or a pond. What made him particularly interesting was the fact that the Inuzuka could smell two scents from his body, and could sense two different chakra natures. The boy had something powerful locked inside him, but that would have to be a topic for another time.
"My name is Kōtetsu. I'm an acquaintance of Vegeta. I've come here regarding the sickness affecting all of our people."
The Inuzuka would lift his mask slightly as he spoke, revealing his face and the distinctive red fang marking that served as the primary identification of his clan. He would also point to the mess of undead in a part of the lab. As he did, he recalled the first time he had seen people turn into those abominations after coming into contact with the murky black substance that was the Sea of Life. He started to wonder what would happen if his clan members were to be turned into those things but quickly dismissed the thought. He couldn't think like that. He wouldn't. After losing half of his clan in the Razing of Chungsu, he couldn't afford to lose any more.
"Welcome to my lab. This virus sounds like something that might be something out of my knowledge but if you have a sample I can try my best to see what I can do. Have you tried any known healing abilities yet?"
Careful not to touch anything, he held out the vial of blood infected with the severe case of the virus. Thanks to the precautions he had taken before arriving, his clothes were sterile and free of the vires, and his hands were coved by the gloves he wore, but he still remained cautious nonetheless. After passing off the vial he informed her of his observations on how the virus reacted to healing abilities
"I have. While I might not seem like it, I'm skilled in medical ninjutsu. On my way here I encountered someone who was severely affected, and by using Shindan I was able to identify the virus and learn what effects it had upon the body. However, when I attempted to heal him it only made it worse."
Kōtetsu went on to explain how while in the process of attempting to heal the virus, the man had passed away, but before he had the healing chakra and the virus had seemed to be in direct conflict, causing the body to convulse uncontrollably. Lastly, he explained how Teikouryoku, or the power of resistance, a skill that allowed medical shinobi to increase their natural resistance against diseases, toxins, and manmade poisons, did nothing to combat or lessen the effects the severe case of the virus had on him.
"Skarlet. My people have suffered enough tragedies and I wish to free them from this sickness, even if I have to put my own body on the line. Will you help me?"

Health
Chakra
Kōtetsu: 3,720
Final: 3,705
Sora took the mysterious vial. Stuffing it into his pocket, then regarding the new man. "And who might you be?" Sora noticed the man's red fang markings, repsresenting his belonging to the Inuzuka clan. Sora heard the man talking of the new virus that was spreading fast. It was also very dangerous, as Sora heard of it's effects. Sora walked forward and asked the man. "Do you have the virus?" Sora picked up a piece of the dismembered zombie. "The same thing as these zombies?" Sora then looked at Takeno. "You okay kid, haven't said anything in a while?"

- Study someone who has the virus directly (requires more than one RPer to complete). (4)

Summary: Skarlet would agree to help the man and study the virus since he would seem directly infected by it.
Skarlet would listen to the man talk and notice he seem a little uneasy at first. SEeing how the man is of Inuzuka he probably started detecting her Xenomoprhs under her lab. With her having so many any sensor would be notice them and would be uneasy. Skarlet would hear the man talk how he was an associate of Vegeta and how he tried to heal someone with the virus. Skarlet and Rose would take note of all the steps the man tried on his patient that didn't seem to work. As they do that, Skarlet would have the man put the vial of blood over into a blood examining machine so she can study.

I will help you as it seems like Tiamat is still causing issues to the world. Interesting how your patient did not react well. I can see what I can do. Let me see if my eyes can see anything. Also do not mind the creature below us. They are my creatures and under my control so tehy will cause you no harm.

Skarlet would finish her sentence and activate her Ketsuryugan.She would be examining the blood vial seeing the blood having a purple aurora around it. As she uses her eyes to examine it as well as use the machine to study it see the virus has a surprassing trait seeming to suppress other cells rather than destroy them.

( Dōjutsu Ketsuryūgan ) - Eye Technique: Blood Dragon Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Ketsuryūgan (血龍眼, Literally meaning: Blood Dragon Eye) is a dōjutsu, which appears in certain individuals of the Chinoike clan. The Ketsuryūgan is recognised by its reddish colour, giving a special appearance for the users of this dōjutsu, characterised as holders of eyes as red as blood. A notable ability of the Ketsuryūgan is it's ability to cast genjutsu, either by making physical skin contact with the target or meeting each other's gaze, on a level of comparable strength to the Sharingan as well as be able to follow high-speed movements. One of its main abilities is their ability to manipulate iron, or more accurately, any liquid with a high iron concentration which allows them the ability to manipulate the blood within themselves for Ninjutsu use. Much like any other Dōjutsu, the Ketsuryugan is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Similar to the Byakugan, the user can see chakra through matter and beyond dense matter or in long distances. This ability also allows the wielder to see one's "life force", or their physical energy and sense and see any living object within range.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his doujutsu, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina, he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Jounin Rank or above and has held the Doujutsu for a month, he becomes able to passively activate it.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While traveling the NW, bios with an activated Ketsuryugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away though this does not beyond an ocean landmark.
Note: In order to utilize any of the blood based abilities, the user must be at least Jounin rank.

Interesting.....

As Skarlet says this, she turns around and looks at the man with her blood eyes and see the man also show the purplish aurora around him. The man would also show the worse case of the virus around him. HIm hiding didn't really bother Skarlet as she could understand not wanting to let people know and would now make sense on why he was being cautious.

Sora do not touch him. Kōtetsu my eyes show me the virus does contain a purple aurora around it and I see it with you so you do not need to hide it. Looking sof ar from a first look glance I see the virus contains a suppressing trait. Rather than destroy cells it is suppressing them. I need to know, do you feel like you are being held back or any or abilities being suppressed?
As Skarlet says this, she would have Z take the viial of blood , while wearing gloves, and move it to downstairs to her testing/researching floor so we can study it more.

If we can go down to my testing floor I can run more test.

Chakra: 2000 - 15 = 1985

Reactions: Vegeta

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Takeno was intrigued what a severe case looked like in a regular person. The man looked to be perfectly alright, so it came as a bit of a shock to him that he would have a severe case of the Red Fever. He looked him up one more time, but couldn't really find any signs that he was sick, even though Skarlet had said he was. Was he asymptomatic? Then how did Skarlet know he had such a severe case of the disease. And he said he met a man who had a severe case, and when he tried to use medical ninjutsu the virus became more violent. So is it a super virus? Do we need really need to cure this through different methods, and how long will that happen... The thought of this going for longer made his stomach hurt. How many more people would have to suffer before we find a cure? Was there even a cure for this? All this new information was starting to swell up his head."You ok kid, you havent said anything in a while." He snapped back to reality, looking up at everyone. "Yeah im fine, just in my thoughts as always. So you say you have had contact with someone with a severe case, and even have a severe case yourself. How's that been going for you? Are you ok?" Takeno really wanted to know what his symptoms where. He needed to start gathering a list for things to collect while in the badlands of Earth. He couldn't do much, but he had a vast knowledge of herbs, and the perfect location for finding a good amount of them. He could definitely get something meant to combat the symptoms of this illness, to provide some sort of relief, if even for a little while from their symptoms.

- Study someone who has the virus directly (requires more than one RPer to complete). (4)

Summary: Skarlet would agree to help the man and study the virus since he would seem directly infected by it.
Skarlet would listen to the man talk and notice he seem a little uneasy at first. SEeing how the man is of Inuzuka he probably started detecting her Xenomoprhs under her lab. With her having so many any sensor would be notice them and would be uneasy. Skarlet would hear the man talk how he was an associate of Vegeta and how he tried to heal someone with the virus. Skarlet and Rose would take note of all the steps the man tried on his patient that didn't seem to work. As they do that, Skarlet would have the man put the vial of blood over into a blood examining machine so she can study.

I will help you as it seems like Tiamat is still causing issues to the world. Interesting how your patient did not react well. I can see what I can do. Let me see if my eyes can see anything. Also do not mind the creature below us. They are my creatures and under my control so tehy will cause you no harm.

Skarlet would finish her sentence and activate her Ketsuryugan.She would be examining the blood vial seeing the blood having a purple aurora around it. As she uses her eyes to examine it as well as use the machine to study it see the virus has a surprassing trait seeming to suppress other cells rather than destroy them.

( Dōjutsu Ketsuryūgan ) - Eye Technique: Blood Dragon Eye
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Ketsuryūgan (血龍眼, Literally meaning: Blood Dragon Eye) is a dōjutsu, which appears in certain individuals of the Chinoike clan. The Ketsuryūgan is recognised by its reddish colour, giving a special appearance for the users of this dōjutsu, characterised as holders of eyes as red as blood. A notable ability of the Ketsuryūgan is it's ability to cast genjutsu, either by making physical skin contact with the target or meeting each other's gaze, on a level of comparable strength to the Sharingan as well as be able to follow high-speed movements. One of its main abilities is their ability to manipulate iron, or more accurately, any liquid with a high iron concentration which allows them the ability to manipulate the blood within themselves for Ninjutsu use. Much like any other Dōjutsu, the Ketsuryugan is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Similar to the Byakugan, the user can see chakra through matter and beyond dense matter or in long distances. This ability also allows the wielder to see one's "life force", or their physical energy and sense and see any living object within range.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his doujutsu, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina, he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Jounin Rank or above and has held the Doujutsu for a month, he becomes able to passively activate it.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While traveling the NW, bios with an activated Ketsuryugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away though this does not beyond an ocean landmark.
Note: In order to utilize any of the blood based abilities, the user must be at least Jounin rank.

Interesting.....

As Skarlet says this, she turns around and looks at the man with her blood eyes and see the man also show the purplish aurora around him. The man would also show the worse case of the virus around him. HIm hiding didn't really bother Skarlet as she could understand not wanting to let people know and would now make sense on why he was being cautious.

Sora do not touch him. Kōtetsu my eyes show me the virus does contain a purple aurora around it and I see it with you so you do not need to hide it. Looking sof ar from a first look glance I see the virus contains a suppressing trait. Rather than destroy cells it is suppressing them. I need to know, do you feel like you are being held back or any or abilities being suppressed?
As Skarlet says this, she would have Z take the viial of blood , while wearing gloves, and move it to downstairs to her testing/researching floor so we can study it more.

If we can go down to my testing floor I can run more test.

Chakra: 2000 - 15 = 1985

Before the Inuzuka could answer if the he had been afflicted or not, Skarlet exposed the news with everyone in attendance. He had intended to let her know regardless now that she had agreed to assist him, but she found out nonetheless. It seemed as if her blood-red eyes had the ability the perceive the human anatomy differently from others. It was the first time he had seen eyes like that, so he couldn't be too sure about how they worked or the full extent of its abilities. After taking the vial of blood over to the blood examining machine, he would answer both the woman and the boy who smelt of fresh water.

"I'm making do. I've taken precautions so that I don't touch anyway, and I've made sure to cover my body so that in the event that I touch someone, the chance of infection would be extremely low. In terms of being suppressed though, I can tell that my chakra and vitality have been reduced somewhat, but it never goes past a certain amount no matter how I try to restore the amount, as if a limiter has been placed on me."

As he spoke, the woman would have someone take the blood from the machine and move it downstairs, and when she asked if they too could descend below, the Inuzuka nodded and followed. As he walked, he began to feel somewhat hopeful for the first time since he learned of the sickness plaguing the world. This was the first step on a long journey, but he had an inkling that they'd see some results.

Health
Chakra
Kōtetsu: 3,750
Final: 3,735​

Mission Completed​

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before the Inuzuka could answer if the he had been afflicted or not, Skarlet exposed the news with everyone in attendance. He had intended to let her know regardless now that she had agreed to assist him, but she found out nonetheless. It seemed as if her blood-red eyes had the ability the perceive the human anatomy differently from others. It was the first time he had seen eyes like that, so he couldn't be too sure about how they worked or the full extent of its abilities. After taking the vial of blood over to the blood examining machine, he would answer both the woman and the boy who smelt of fresh water.
"I'm making do. I've taken precautions so that I don't touch anyway, and I've made sure to cover my body so that in the event that I touch someone, the chance of infection would be extremely low. In terms of being suppressed though, I can tell that my chakra and vitality have been reduced somewhat, but it never goes past a certain amount no matter how I try to restore the amount, as if a limiter has been placed on me."
As he spoke, the woman would have someone take the blood from the machine and move it downstairs, and when she asked if they too could descend below, the Inuzuka nodded and followed. As he walked, he began to feel somewhat hopeful for the first time since he learned of the sickness plaguing the world. This was the first step on a long journey, but he had an inkling that they'd see some results.

Health

Chakra

Final: 3,735

Mission Completed​

Interesting.... I need to examine more of the limitation on your body before I study more on your blood and the virus...

As Skarlet says this her and her assistants, as well as Sora and Tokeno and Kotestu would take the lift down to the 8th floor which would be her experimenting room. Everyone would stay distant to the man make sure not to come into direct contact with him. Once there, Z would move the vial to the blood machines down there while Skarlet has the man stay on the lift and go down to the 9th floor her open field testing floor.

I will need you to go down 1 floor so I can test you. My other drone will follow.

Skarlet's second drone would appear and go down the lift with the man. Once, Kotestu reaches the 9th floor the drone would escort him into the testing floor and then fly into the top of the area. The drone would be standing by to record and keep scanning the man during the test. Skarlet would than tap on her gauntlet allowing 2 of her Xenomorphs into the area with the man The Xenos would be told not to attack the man but would space out from each other.

So these are the creatures you probably sense earlier. They are called Xenomorphs. I am controlling them and they will not attack you. I need to see how your body reacts to the virus as you try out normal ninja activities. I will need you to attack one oft he Xenos with whatever attack of your liking. The second one you will just race with so I can see if your speed is the same.

As Skarlet says this, she would instruct her Xenos what would be happening. She would touch on her gauntlet and have the drone set to scan and record. Rose and Luna would be testing the blood to compare with the test while Z would be getting some of the equipment ready for other tests.

Whenever you ready go ahead.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sora created a single clone and told him, "Go kill some zombies for some money. I heard there was some in Tsumi, okay?" The clone nodded and ran off.
(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.
Clone leaves LM

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno decided it was best if he went back home. He had somethings to sort out back in Tsumigakure, but he would need to make a little pit stop on his way to pick up some herbs. He would leave Korras lab towards Warenaiwa.

Leaves LM

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Interesting.... I need to examine more of the limitation on your body before I study more on your blood and the virus...

As Skarlet says this her and her assistants, as well as Sora and Tokeno and Kotestu would take the lift down to the 8th floor which would be her experimenting room. Everyone would stay distant to the man make sure not to come into direct contact with him. Once there, Z would move the vial to the blood machines down there while Skarlet has the man stay on the lift and go down to the 9th floor her open field testing floor.

I will need you to go down 1 floor so I can test you. My other drone will follow.

Skarlet's second drone would appear and go down the lift with the man. Once, Kotestu reaches the 9th floor the drone would escort him into the testing floor and then fly into the top of the area. The drone would be standing by to record and keep scanning the man during the test. Skarlet would than tap on her gauntlet allowing 2 of her Xenomorphs into the area with the man The Xenos would be told not to attack the man but would space out from each other.

So these are the creatures you probably sense earlier. They are called Xenomorphs. I am controlling them and they will not attack you. I need to see how your body reacts to the virus as you try out normal ninja activities. I will need you to attack one oft he Xenos with whatever attack of your liking. The second one you will just race with so I can see if your speed is the same.

As Skarlet says this, she would instruct her Xenos what would be happening. She would touch on her gauntlet and have the drone set to scan and record. Rose and Luna would be testing the blood to compare with the test while Z would be getting some of the equipment ready for other tests.

Whenever you ready go ahead.

- Research infected cells using the best technology (5)
- Be researched on if you have the Virus (Severe Case) (4)

Summary: After descending into the depths of the lab, Kōtetsu performs a series of exercises in order for Scarlet to see how the virus has reduced his abilities before beginning to conduct research on the infected cells.

The depths of the lab smelt of damp earth. The Inuzuka disliked cramped spaces and hated being underground even more. It made him feel trapped, like a pet in a cage, but he endured it. The task at hand was much too important for his personal feelings to get in the way, and as such he followed the second drone into the testing area. He listened as Skarlet explained what the strange creatures he had sensed earlier were, and about how the test would be conducted. She wanted to see for herself how the virus had affected his body, even though he himself already knew the limits. While his vitality and chakra had seemingly reduced, his speed and strength hadn't been affected. Regardless, he would do as she requested in order for her to see it with her own eyes. In order to make it easier to move, Kōtetsu would make use of his scientific ninja tool to change into his regular attire. He also removed the weights around his legs that kept his speed in check. Once his attire had been changed he would remove his domino mask and overcoat to reveal his face and bare arms.

You must be registered for see images

(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
This tool is used by using chakra to control threads in the users clothes to change it into something else.
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
It was only at this point that Kōtetsu noticed that his skin had become incredibly red, most likely another effect of the virus that he made a mental note of to bring up with Skarlet later. It was at this point that would demerge from his pack brother's body and stand at his side as the first Xenomorph took a position across from them. With his earthly tethers lifted, the Inuzuka and his Ninken would leap forward, rotating their bodies at tremendous speeds until they resembled two separate drills that combined together before knocking the first Xenomorph off its feet and into the air. Once airborne, the two struck the creature and ran through it, throwing it back to the side and back towards the floor. With their attacks complete the two would cease their rotation and land a few feet away from the creature, with the Ninken returning to Kōtetsu's body upon doing so.

As he expected, his strength had not been affected in any way by the virus. At least for now. Next was the race to test his speed. The Inuzuka would move to the second Xenomorph and prepare for the race. He placed his dominant leg behind him, bent his knees slightly, and glanced at the drone to give the signal to begin. Once it was given, he sped across the ground at an amazing speed, easily outrunning the creature that was once at his side. He felt the wind brush against his face as he crossed the set distance. For one shortlived moment, he was unburdened by his worries as he focused solely on running at top speed, but he could feel something wrong. He knew his body, know that he had the potential to go faster, but his leg muscled screamed out, refusing to go any further. As he came to a skidding halt, it dawned on him that the maximum speed he could reach had been limited. Was this another effect of the virus? It had to be.

(Mikon Yajuuga) - Wild Beast Fang
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 60
Description: The user and their dog combine into a giant pointed drill t runs through the enemy, launching them into the air where the user strikes the enemy with one of the drill points running through them, throwing them aside.
Note: Requires dog companion and be a member of the Inuzuka clan.
Kōtetsu looked to the drone, face pale, and made his thoughts known to Skarlet through the drone. "M-My strength hasn't been affected, but my agility...I can't go any faster than twice my original speed with my bindings removed."There were two things that the Inuzuka clan relished in. Unfathomable strength, and the amazing speed at which they were able to move. With a limit placed on the trait the was synonymous with freedom amongst his people, Kōtetsu was filled with the dread for the first time, and the true weight of scale of the Red Fever pressed down upon him.

Health
Chakra
Final: 3,730​

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sora suddenly got the memories of his clone finishing it's mission. He watched the Inuzuka's display of abilities and saw he was clearly troubled. Ignoring that, he turned to Skarlet. "Yo, Skarlet, Imma sleep, kay?" He layed down and closed his eyes. Sora thought it would be better if he didn't leave the lab, the growing ammount of zombies outside were kinda scary, he couldn't lie.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here [ X ]

Continuing Mission:
This post marks the beginning of my Mission:
Be researched on if you have the Virus (requires one to have a Severe Case of Virus, requires more than one RPer to complete). (A)
Description:
After Suddenly feeling not so well, Vegeta embarks on a journey to see Skarlet and get answers.

Arriving, Boit leans his head down allowing Geets to get off at the front door to the Lab. Vegeta walks up to the door, pressing the buzzer then begins pounding on the door and yelling..

WOMAN, OPEN UP AT ONCE!!

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Research infected cells using the best technology (5)
- Be researched on if you have the Virus (Severe Case) (4)
Summary: After descending into the depths of the lab, Kōtetsu performs a series of exercises in order for Scarlet to see how the virus has reduced his abilities before beginning to conduct research on the infected cells.

The depths of the lab smelt of damp earth. The Inuzuka disliked cramped spaces and hated being underground even more. It made him feel trapped, like a pet in a cage, but he endured it. The task at hand was much too important for his personal feelings to get in the way, and as such he followed the second drone into the testing area. He listened as Skarlet explained what the strange creatures he had sensed earlier were, and about how the test would be conducted. She wanted to see for herself how the virus had affected his body, even though he himself already knew the limits. While his vitality and chakra had seemingly reduced, his speed and strength hadn't been affected. Regardless, he would do as she requested in order for her to see it with her own eyes. In order to make it easier to move, Kōtetsu would make use of his scientific ninja tool to change into his regular attire. He also removed the weights around his legs that kept his speed in check. Once his attire had been changed he would remove his domino mask and overcoat to reveal his face and bare arms.

You must be registered for see images

(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
This tool is used by using chakra to control threads in the users clothes to change it into something else.
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
It was only at this point that Kōtetsu noticed that his skin had become incredibly red, most likely another effect of the virus that he made a mental note of to bring up with Skarlet later. It was at this point that would demerge from his pack brother's body and stand at his side as the first Xenomorph took a position across from them. With his earthly tethers lifted, the Inuzuka and his Ninken would leap forward, rotating their bodies at tremendous speeds until they resembled two separate drills that combined together before knocking the first Xenomorph off its feet and into the air. Once airborne, the two struck the creature and ran through it, throwing it back to the side and back towards the floor. With their attacks complete the two would cease their rotation and land a few feet away from the creature, with the Ninken returning to Kōtetsu's body upon doing so.
As he expected, his strength had not been affected in any way by the virus. At least for now. Next was the race to test his speed. The Inuzuka would move to the second Xenomorph and prepare for the race. He placed his dominant leg behind him, bent his knees slightly, and glanced at the drone to give the signal to begin. Once it was given, he sped across the ground at an amazing speed, easily outrunning the creature that was once at his side. He felt the wind brush against his face as he crossed the set distance. For one shortlived moment, he was unburdened by his worries as he focused solely on running at top speed, but he could feel something wrong. He knew his body, know that he had the potential to go faster, but his leg muscled screamed out, refusing to go any further. As he came to a skidding halt, it dawned on him that the maximum speed he could reach had been limited. Was this another effect of the virus? It had to be.
(Mikon Yajuuga) - Wild Beast Fang
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 60
Description: The user and their dog combine into a giant pointed drill t runs through the enemy, launching them into the air where the user strikes the enemy with one of the drill points running through them, throwing them aside.
Note: Requires dog companion and be a member of the Inuzuka clan.
Kōtetsu looked to the drone, face pale, and made his thoughts known to Skarlet through the drone. "M-My strength hasn't been affected, but my agility...I can't go any faster than twice my original speed with my bindings removed."There were two things that the Inuzuka clan relished in. Unfathomable strength, and the amazing speed at which they were able to move. With a limit placed on the trait the was synonymous with freedom amongst his people, Kōtetsu was filled with the dread for the first time, and the true weight of scale of the Red Fever pressed down upon him.

Health

Chakra

Final: 3,730
As the man changes attire and starts to get ready for the test, his skin would start to turn reddish. Skarlet would user her Blood eyes to look more closely at the man and sees the virus aurora starting to get darker and worse in the body. She would tap on her gauntlet and the drone would start doing more scans on the man showing the virus starting to get worse in the man's body.

Rose, start taking notes on all this, please. His body is starting to show physical symptoms now.

As Skarlet says this, she watches the man fight against the first Xeno, Skarlet would notice through her drone scans, that the virus would not be affecting her strength when it comes to attacking powering. Skarlet would note this aspect of the virus. Skarlet would tap her gauntlet to have robotic arms take away the destroyed Xeno. The Xeno would be taken into a test tube so Skarlet can study the effects the virus could have on a summoning animal as well as humans.

Speed test now.

Skarlet would watch and note that the man would take off leg weights which are used to increase speed. As the man races the Xeno the drone would be scanning. The drone scenes and Skarlet's eyes would notice the virus this time would affect the man's speed. The suppressing effects of the virus would show to be active while the man is running. The leg weights would also not even help the man speed increase after being dropped. Skarlet's crew would be noting this all. So far it seems the virus effects chakra supply and speed on an infected person. Skarlet would also note the reddish skin would seem to be the only physical symptom at the moment.

That is good Kotetsu. My drone scan and my eyes see when you try to use higher speeds the virus becomes active and effects you. One more test as I want to see if anything happens with chakra being stolen by you.

As Skarlet says this, she releases some snakes from her sleeve that go down the lift themselves and get close to the man.

This might hurt for a bit but do not mind, please.

The snakes would wrap around the man and be set to bite down to absorb chakra for a bite. When the snakes get in contact with the man they would freak out and fall of the man and spazz around the floor. The snakes would also turn slightly red. The drone would fly down and scan the snakes, showing the virus affecting them and causing them to poof away.

(Hebi o Kyūshū) Chakra Absorbing Snakes
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 (-50 chakra per turn)
Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.

Note: Binding can last up to 4 turns
Note: Can only be used by Snake Summoners and requires Fuuinjutsu knowledge.

That is good enough, you can come up now. We can discuss other stuff I can try. These tests are done so far.

Skarlet would hit the gauntlet causing the Xeno to go back to its place while also sending the lift down for Kotestu while Skarlet and the crew keep working on what they studied.
Chakra: 1985 - 20 = 1965

Mission End

Sora suddenly got the memories of his clone finishing it's mission. He watched the Inuzuka's display of abilities and saw he was clearly troubled. Ignoring that, he turned to Skarlet. "Yo, Skarlet, Imma sleep, kay?" He layed down and closed his eyes. Sora thought it would be better if he didn't leave the lab, the growing ammount of zombies outside were kinda scary, he couldn't lie.
As Sorra went to sleep Skarlet would just continue on. Knowing she did need some more Biju cells for more tail beast pills she would whisper to Luna.

Hey, go get some blood samples off him for the Tailed Best Pills.

Yes, Skarlet.

Luna would than take a needle and extract some blood from the sleeping man.

Coming from here [ X ]

Continuing Mission:
Be researched on if you have the Virus (requires one to have a Severe Case of Virus, requires more than one RPer to complete). (A)
Description:
After Suddenly feeling not so well, Vegeta embarks on a journey to see Skarlet and get answers.

Arriving, Boit leans his head down allowing Geets to get off at the front door to the Lab. Vegeta walks up to the door, pressing the buzzer then begins pounding on the door and yelling..

WOMAN, OPEN UP AT ONCE!!
While doing the test with the man, Skarlet's outside drone would detect Vegeta would be outside her lab asking to be let in.

He really does not have manners, does he?

Skarlet would touch her gauntlet and let him in. The drone next to him outside would alert him.

Vegeta, I am helping someone at the moment but we are on the 8th floor. Take the lift down when you come in.

The drone would fly out back to scanning the landmark.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,838💸
Kumi
26,618💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
As the man changes attire and starts to get ready for the test, his skin would start to turn reddish. Skarlet would user her Blood eyes to look more closely at the man and sees the virus aurora starting to get darker and worse in the body. She would tap on her gauntlet and the drone would start doing more scans on the man showing the virus starting to get worse in the man's body.

Rose, start taking notes on all this, please. His body is starting to show physical symptoms now.

As Skarlet says this, she watches the man fight against the first Xeno, Skarlet would notice through her drone scans, that the virus would not be affecting her strength when it comes to attacking powering. Skarlet would note this aspect of the virus. Skarlet would tap her gauntlet to have robotic arms take away the destroyed Xeno. The Xeno would be taken into a test tube so Skarlet can study the effects the virus could have on a summoning animal as well as humans.

Speed test now.

Skarlet would watch and note that the man would take off leg weights which are used to increase speed. As the man races the Xeno the drone would be scanning. The drone scenes and Skarlet's eyes would notice the virus this time would affect the man's speed. The suppressing effects of the virus would show to be active while the man is running. The leg weights would also not even help the man speed increase after being dropped. Skarlet's crew would be noting this all. So far it seems the virus effects chakra supply and speed on an infected person. Skarlet would also note the reddish skin would seem to be the only physical symptom at the moment.

That is good Kotetsu. My drone scan and my eyes see when you try to use higher speeds the virus becomes active and effects you. One more test as I want to see if anything happens with chakra being stolen by you.

As Skarlet says this, she releases some snakes from her sleeve that go down the lift themselves and get close to the man.

The snakes would wrap around the man and be set to bite down to absorb chakra for a bite. When the snakes get in contact with the man they would freak out and fall of the man and spazz around the floor. The snakes would also turn slightly red. The drone would fly down and scan the snakes, showing the virus affecting them and causing them to poof away.

Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.

That is good enough, you can come up now. We can discuss other stuff I can try. These tests are done so far.

Skarlet would hit the gauntlet causing the Xeno to go back to its place while also sending the lift down for Kotestu while Skarlet and the crew keep working on what they studied.

Mission End

As Sorra went to sleep Skarlet would just continue on. Knowing she did need some more Biju cells for more tail beast pills she would whisper to Luna.

Yes, Skarlet.

While doing the test with the man, Skarlet's outside drone would detect Vegeta would be outside her lab asking to be let in.

Skarlet would touch her gauntlet and let him in. The drone next to him outside would alert him.

Vegeta, I am helping someone at the moment but we are on the 8th floor. Take the lift down when you come in.

Coming from here [ X ]

Continuing Mission:
Description:

WOMAN, OPEN UP AT ONCE!!
Kōtetsu wouldn't resist and the snakes slithered up his body and wrapped themselves around his arms, watching silently as their fangs pierced his skin and drained a bit of his chakra. After some time the snakes began to spasm and fell the floor, their scales turning a shade of red as the virus coursed through their bodies. The drone, which Skarlet communicated with him through, flew down and scanned their bodies before they poofed away. With the tests on the eighth floor now complete, the Inuzuka returned the black and white, birdlike domino mask to his face and draped his overcoat over his arm as he returned to the lift alongside the drone.

He was eager to discuss what other things the woman had in mind to try, and as they ascended to the surface he picked up a familiar scent. Vegeta. The man was still as loud as ever, and even though he wasn't yet inside the building the Inuzuka could clearly make out his voice. "You haven't changed a bit, have you?" He asked as he exited the lift. It seems that not even the effects of the severe case of the virus could dampen the man's spirits. Kōtetsu would face Skarlet and wait for her to list the options they could take in order to move forward.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Speed test now.

Mission End

Yes, Skarlet.

Kōtetsu wouldn't resist and the snakes slithered up his body and wrapped themselves around his arms, watching silently as their fangs pierced his skin and drained a bit of his chakra. After some time the snakes began to spasm and fell the floor, their scales turning a shade of red as the virus coursed through their bodies. The drone, which Skarlet communicated with him through, flew down and scanned their bodies before they poofed away. With the tests on the eighth floor now complete, the Inuzuka returned the black and white, birdlike domino mask to his face and draped his overcoat over his arm as he returned to the lift alongside the drone.
He was eager to discuss what other things the woman had in mind to try, and as they ascended to the surface he picked up a familiar scent. Vegeta. The man was still as loud as ever, and even though he wasn't yet inside the building the Inuzuka could clearly make out his voice. "You haven't changed a bit, have you?" He asked as he exited the lift. It seems that not even the effects of the severe case of the virus could dampen the man's spirits. Kōtetsu would face Skarlet and wait for her to list the options they could take in order to move forward.
Sora yawned and woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "i'm leaving." He stood up and walked out Skarlet's lab.
Leave LM.
Hearing Skarlet's voice coming from the drone, Vegeta enters the building as the doors come open, he would give Sora a hi-five on the way past him as he seemed to be leaving the facility. Once inside, Geets scans below ground with his Byakugan and see's where Skarlet is, and also see's a familiar face as well, it was Kōtetsu and it seemed he was being examined. He seemed to be suffering the same illness as Vegeta and several others. Geets walks over to the lift while observing all around and presses the button, the lift begins making it's churning noises as the gears grind.

While waiting, he leans his head against his arm on the wall, this sickness was starting to get to him, and though he was in Sage Mode and the scales covering him we're almost done collecting Natural Energy for him, the healing factor granted him by the form wasn't helping in the least.

What the HFIL is going on?

He wonders aloud. This was a real mess, Vegeta wasn't used to feeling like this. He had received a Zenkai boost and until recently felt stronger than ever, waay stronger than that clown whatshisfacarot. The lift finally arrives, and Geets stands back up and gets on. The lower levels of the lab always wierded him out. As each floor past, he would see people screaming for mercy and to be let loose, from here or life itself. Vegeta kinda felt a moment of sadness, before he remembered that these were some of the lowest criminals on Earth. You reap what you sow they say.

Finally, he reaches sub lvl 8, and the doors to the gate open once more. Peering inside, Vegeta rushes out and angrily yells at Skarlet. This disease was making him even more of a dick than usual..

You must be registered to see images

WOMAN!! I DEMAND oh hey Kōtetsu I DEMAND TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME AT ONCE!!

Vegeta screams as he walks past some loser test subject that was obviously being used for experiments. He would walk up to the two but keeps a safe 6 feet distance between the trio, and wait for Skarlet to give him some kind of explanation to what was happening..

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing Skarlet's voice coming from the drone, Vegeta enters the building as the doors come open, he would give Sora a hi-five on the way past him as he seemed to be leaving the facility. Once inside, Geets scans below ground with his Byakugan and see's where Skarlet is, and also see's a familiar face as well, it was Kōtetsu and it seemed he was being examined. He seemed to be suffering the same illness as Vegeta and several others. Geets walks over to the lift while observing all around and presses the button, the lift begins making it's churning noises as the gears grind.

While waiting, he leans his head against his arm on the wall, this sickness was starting to get to him, and though he was in Sage Mode and the scales covering him we're almost done collecting Natural Energy for him, the healing factor granted him by the form wasn't helping in the least.

What the HFIL is going on?

He wonders aloud. This was a real mess, Vegeta wasn't used to feeling like this. He had received a Zenkai boost and until recently felt stronger than ever, waay stronger than that clown whatshisfacarot. The lift finally arrives, and Geets stands back up and gets on. The lower levels of the lab always wierded him out. As each floor past, he would see people screaming for mercy and to be let loose, from here or life itself. Vegeta kinda felt a moment of sadness, before he remembered that these were some of the lowest criminals on Earth. You reap what you sow they say.

Finally, he reaches sub lvl 8, and the doors to the gate open once more. Peering inside, Vegeta rushes out and angrily yells at Skarlet. This disease was making him even more of a dick than usual..

You must be registered to see images

WOMAN!! I DEMAND oh hey Kōtetsu I DEMAND TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME AT ONCE!!

Vegeta screams as he walks past some loser test subject that was obviously being used for experiments. He would walk up to the two but keeps a safe 6 feet distance between the trio, and wait for Skarlet to give him some kind of explanation to what was happening..
-
Research infected cells using the best technology. (5)
Summary: Skarlet now with Vegeta and Kotestu would use as much as her lab tech to try and help them figure out the virus and what can be done.

As Kotestu comes up the lift and is about to speak, the two of them would watch as Vegeta would bust through into her lab screaming. His face would be as red as a red sun showing he would also be infected by the virus. Skarlet already knew from just the few test she ran with Kotestu some details but we still need to figure out more.

Vegeta lower your voice. You, just like Kotestu, have been infected with some kind of virus created by Tiamat. I only know a few details and I am still studying.

As Skarlet says this she would tap on her gauntlet causing a holo display showing the man video of what happen to the snakes.

It is also highly contagious. You didn't touch anyone on your way up here right?

As Skarlet says this, she whisper into Rose and Luna ear so they can prep machines.

I can use my equipment here to run more in detail test on both of you.

Skarlet than awaits for their answers.