Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A thought came to mind recently, why did all of the previous generations graduate the academy so early? Prime examples are Kakashi, Itachi, and Minato. Kakashi was a jounin by age 11, Itachi was an ANBU leader at 13, and Minato graduated at the age of 6. Compared to the konoha 11 who didn't graduate until they were in their teens

elcob32

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A thought came to mind recently, why did all of the previous generations graduate the academy so early? Prime examples are Kakashi, Itachi, and Minato. Kakashi was a jounin by age 11, Itachi was an ANBU leader at 13, and Minato graduated at the age of 6. Compared to the konoha 11 who didn't graduate until they were in their teens
That would be a direct result of the third ninja war. Because of all of the casualties, shinobi were needed earlier, and gained far more battle experience more quickly.

LorDRaishin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be a direct result of the third ninja war. Because of all of the casualties, shinobi were needed earlier, and gained far more battle experience more quickly.
Ya that could be the case why they all were graduated so fast... And according to Narutopedia, Yondaime graduated from academy at 10 ...

SarutobiAsuma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You all make perfect sense, and due to the third ninja war they would all also have to be extremely skilled accordingly to graduating this early, to actually be able to be a part of a ninja war, and fight opponents that's should be stronger than them, and if you think about the Kakashi chronicles, Minato, Rin, Obito, and Kakashi were fighting stone chuunins that were at a much greater age, so it might seem like Konoha was the only hidden village that let people like Minato, Kakashi, and Itachi graduate at such an early age.

kazeshini

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, I thought it was 6, my bad
kakashi grraduated academy at 5 and was chuunin at the age of 6, a record which nobody will ever beat.

though they say the new generation surpass the last one i beg to differ, though kakashi was a genius if u look at the generatons before K11, itachi graduated at 7, kisame 10, minato 10, Baki 8 i mean ebisu graduated at 10 for gods sake. it makes u think "wtf are they teaching them these days"

if u take away all the overpowered jutsu and kept it to replacement, clone, transformation, kunai, smoke and paper bombs(and ill throw in poison), the newgens would be effed

Amat3ra5u

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is just f***Ed chunin at the age of 6, kids r usually still picking there noses and wining at that age. Just think about it a first grade child mature enough to master things that others find hard at a teenage level, I think it's retarded.

kazeshini

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is just f***Ed chunin at the age of 6, kids r usually still picking there noses and wining at that age. Just think about it a first grade child mature enough to master things that others find hard at a teenage level, I think it's retarded.
well its probably got a lot to do with his father /suiciding. kakashi is strong but at that growth rate i would have made him a lot stronger

Hosenka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know right? freaking awesome. think of itachi being 11, not even hit puberty, doesn't even have hair on his balls and is killing people in cold blood while being a leader of the most powerful protection squad a whole city has.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you look at the flashbacks that Sasuke has during his fight with Naruto in Part I, he looks as though he is about 6-8 years old when he ENTERS the academy. I am just gonna assume that times were different. I don't know if it was the Third Ninja World War because that happened when Kakashi was twelve.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if you look at the flashbacks that Sasuke has during his fight with Naruto in Part I, he looks as though he is about 6-8 years old when he ENTERS the academy. I am just gonna assume that times were different. I don't know if it was the Third Ninja World War because that happened when Kakashi was twelve.
I don't think it was the war either because Kakashi was a jounin by then, the funny thing is he was like 7 years younger then Minato and they were both Jounin

Last edited: