Got money to spare? Buy Cyan Username for yourself!!

You got the money??

• Total voters

Airi

Elite
Kin
248💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They get paid to work on the site? Damn.
If Zise never opens the spam thread, I swear I should hire a hacker to do it for me XD
I would open it just for that avatar o_O what editing skills!

ot: I think that price is just there to make it impossible for anyone to buy it. I'm sure no one in their right mind would even consider it. XD

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always wanted the cyan, so i won Album of the week on my 2nd try and enjoyed cyan for so long. And after that when my name returned normal, i won free premium in NB lottery event. Damn, now I feel pretty useless.

Reactions: Hunty

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always wanted the cyan, so i won Album of the week on my 2nd try and enjoyed cyan for so long. And after that when my name returned normal, i won free premium in NB lottery event. Damn, now I feel pretty useless.
It's not permanent so both Cyan and Premium are useless in my opinion. The award is far better as it's permanent.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not permanent so both Cyan and Premium are useless in my opinion. The award is far better as it's permanent.
Well of course it is, but when there were a lot of people online, colored names looked good.
Coloured names would look even better now with less members online.
You guys crack me up xd I once won Cyan and had it for a year since I kept winning stuff. Then again, Kuroi won 1st place once and had Cyan for 2 whole years with that single win since they never bothered removing it, lmao. Good times.