Got money to spare? Buy Cyan Username for yourself!!

You got the money??

• Total voters

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come one, come all, to this special event!!

Always wanted the Cyan username but couldn't win a contest on Narutobase? Always wanted to feel special and separated from the rest? Have you been feeling down or depressed lately? Then you have come to the right place...

Fear not, with the right amount of money in your pocket, you can become one of us for a month for a small fee that is just a little more than what 1 month of premium would cost you...

The cost of 1 month of Premium?

€4.99

The cost of 1 month of Cyan?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Only US$999.00!! XD

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is a steal! Sign me up!
I know, right?! xd It will cure all your problems! xO

I never knew there is such an option o_O
Apparently, you can actually go through with the transaction xd But you have to already be a Cyan to get the option to buy Cyan. If someone actually put 1000 dollars on the table for 1 month, I'm not even sure what Versuvio would say x:lmao:

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know, right?! xd It will cure all your problems! xO

Apparently, you can actually go through with the transaction xd But you have to already be a Cyan to get the option to buy Cyan. If someone actually put 1000 dollars on the table for 1 month, I'm not even sure what Versuvio would say x:lmao:
lmao If they are ready to pay that much I say give them cyan for a month. So many people had it for far longer for free just because of bugs.

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, tbh, it shows up due to when other usergroups are created for events like this christmas thing and it clashes or something like that, I can't recall the exact response. It's priced that high for the straight forward reason that no one will buy it.

But, I accidentally bought it... whatdo.jpg? :horus:

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, tbh, it shows up due to when other usergroups are created for events like this christmas thing and it clashes or something like that, I can't recall the exact response. It's priced that high for the straight forward reason that no one will buy it.

Then you get to enjoy your cyan while rest of us make theories about what kind of lottery you won.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This suddenly got lively again O__o

lmao If they are ready to pay that much I say give them cyan for a month. So many people had it for far longer for free just because of bugs.
xd Actually, it wasn't a bug (if we're talking way back that is and not recently), there simply weren't a (/an "expiry-") system to watch over those who had the Cyan, only a user-group that categorized them. Some people like Kuroi and I had Cyan for so long back in the days that it became weird to not have it xD I think Kuroi had it for over 2 years from 2011 to 2013 since he was little active and no one went the distance to follow up on the "1 month" deal. Well, at least until some certain members deemed it fit to go around reporting people for having Cyan and bigger avas for longer than a month xO

Well it's not the first time I've seen it so I think it's always been there. Just the first time I bothered to make a thread about it XD

Indeed...
Really now? Well in that case, you can just enjoy Cyan for a month :rolleyes:

Then you get to enjoy your cyan while rest of us make theories about what kind of lottery you won.
Haha 8)

How'd you get that writer userbar?
>_>
<_<
I'm not telling... xd

Well, let's just say I'm special...

XD

Actually, there's a secret set of bars that kicks in for the members who win 25 or more awards in the same contest, just that no one has reached that requirement before and therefore the bars have been secretly stashed for years now until now :rolleyes:

I'm just joking xD If you really want to know, I'll tell you O__o

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, how would one even accidentally buy it when you gotta log in with paypal to make a transaction and it has plenty of screens stating the price you're gonna be paying and what you're buying. :lmao: