RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get to it! want to know who sent Jon snow that letter it wasn't Ramsay snow it was howland reed jojen and meeras father

Now some say bs and how he would know so much as the letter mentions and one main thing is the story meera tells bran reveal howland is very stealthy and can easily blend in so it would not be surprising if how land has visited the nights watch when either Jin snow went or when stann is arrived also many know of stann is famous sword

Man ce rayed snuck it into winter fell disguised as a singer twice

A man approaches theon at winter fell cloaked and hidden and very angry with theon for what theon is accused if doing
But when theon shows him what Ramsay is doing to him the man laughs and leaves

Little Walder is found dead abel and the women claim they didn't do it I don't . Believe the mandelrys did it either even though it's suspected they had Rhaegar Frey killed good riddance

How land is a close friend and loyal to Ned stark and little Walder was an evil jerk so I believe reed killed him

And after spying and seeing the new events at winter fell sent a letter hoping Jon would march if the wall with the wildlings and help stann is

Also only how land reed knows apart from Ned stark who Jon snows mother is

However some believe how land reed is Abel as how would mace have gotten to winter fell so quickly and why would some if the wildling women be so angry with theon and feel strong affection toward the stark family ?

Sorry for any misspells and spaces with names my iPad is acting up