Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
*Sitting a top the bone throne in Hozuki Castle in Kusagakure, Goro awaits Nagato..*​

It has been some time since i've been able to pass on the dark arts of the shinobi world. Nexus must in the Odinsleep once again. xd

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
*Sitting a top the bone throne in Hozuki Castle in Kusagakure, Goro awaits Nagato..*​

It has been some time since i've been able to pass on the dark arts of the shinobi world. Nexus must in the Odinsleep once again. xd

*Wonders into a dark mysterious castle.*

Hmm.. Im sure there was a sign saying free cookies were here... -.-" Well hello there..sensei :ghehe:

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well only if you survive training can you get cookies....

*points outside*

Noticed all the heads on spikes that lined the walk way to the throne room?

*stands up.*

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ish motivated by da cookies :pwease:

Yes I do sensei U_U I will not let you down..

Good. cause i hate cleaning the blood up after i've ripped it off the body of a failed student. U_U

Now follow me to the training room.

*walks from the throne to a side door. the door leads to stairs, that seem endless, but like all good things they do and the a giant door can be seen. Goro opens the door and massive room is seen.*

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Good. cause i hate cleaning the blood up after i've ripped it off the body of a failed student. U_U

Now follow me to the training room.

*walks from the throne to a side door. the door leads to stairs, that seem endless, but like all good things they do and the a giant door can be seen. Goro opens the door and massive room is seen.*
Sees blood stains on senseis pants and pretends not to have noticed.. O_O

*Follows into the training room*

So this is where it all happens eh? O.O

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much...

First jutsu... We need some live corpses...

It just so happens i have some villagers from when we attacked your home in Iwa.

Pick out one and i'll give you some dna for this training session.

By dna these materials are the only ones acceptable: blood/organ(s)/ashes

Smear the sample on a scroll and place it on the ground in front of your live host, weave the tiger,snake dog, dragon seals then clap. this will release your chakra to bind the spirit from the dna to the sacrifice to revive them in this world and take a mortal form.

and thats pretty much it.... give it go.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much...

First jutsu... We need some live corpses...

It just so happens i have some villagers from when we attacked your home in Iwa.

Pick out one and i'll give you some dna for this training session.

By dna these materials are the only ones acceptable: blood/organ(s)/ashes

Smear the sample on a scroll and place it on the ground in front of your live host, weave the tiger,snake dog, dragon seals then clap. this will release your chakra to bind the spirit from the dna to the sacrifice to revive them in this world and take a mortal form.

and thats pretty much it.... give it go.

On my own villagers.. How sinister of you..xd

Okay well lets see here, Ill have to select -Blizzard- to be used on this fine evening :(

Okay, blood/organ(s)/ashes I got it sensei
O^O..

*Rips out the heart of the corpse and places it on a scroll that I have placed near my villager. I then perform the handseals Tiger-->Snake-->Dog-->Dragon and clap my hands to release my chakra in a wave to take the spirit from the heart of the corpse binding it into the sacrifice thus reviving him to this world

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not enough chakra kindest of sir.

should i prepare a pike for you already?

*a sharp spear of bone starts to grow from my left palm upwards into the air*

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not enough chakra kindest of sir.

should i prepare a pike for you already?

*a sharp spear of bone starts to grow from my left palm upwards into the air*
Ohhhh no Massah!!! I is a good student massah!!!!

*Gets a new scroll and places it next to the living body then I retrieve the heart and place it on the new scroll I then waive the handseals Tiger-->Snake-->Dog-->Dragon and clap my hands channeling more chakra then before that almost becomes visible and I release my chakra in a consistent wave to take the spirit from the heart of the corpse binding it into the sacrifice constantly channeling so that the the reanimating is 100% and the shinobi Izuna Uchiha back into this world*

T_T No pike for I massah

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohhhh no Massah!!! I is a good student massah!!!!

*Gets a new scroll and places it next to the living body then I retrieve the heart and place it on the new scroll I then waive the handseals Tiger-->Snake-->Dog-->Dragon and clap my hands channeling more chakra then before that almost becomes visible and I release my chakra in a consistent wave to take the spirit from the heart of the corpse binding it into the sacrifice constantly channeling so that the the reanimating is 100% and the shinobi Izuna Uchiha back into this world*

T_T No pike for I massah
lmao slain at the massaah xd

*ash and dust cover -blizzard- and slowly the image of Izuna Uchiha takes over to reveal itself. a wooden coffin then appears behind him.*

Whatever you want it to do, think of and touch the scroll. if you want him to act of it's own accord weave the tiger handseal.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao slain at the massaah xd

*ash and dust cover -blizzard- and slowly the image of Izuna Uchiha takes over to reveal itself. a wooden coffin then appears behind him.*

Whatever you want it to do, think of and touch the scroll. if you want him to act of it's own accord weave the tiger handseal.

Yes sir massah O^O

*First I put my finger on the scroll thinking I want him to perform a fire style technique while adding my chakra to allow this slave to move, and he performs it as the Izuna Uchiha would*

I got it boss ._.

*Thinks*

"With great power comes great responsibility f*ckin shiz up"

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*with a single fluid movement Izuna forms his fingers into a circle shape and shouts KATON he then brings his circle to his lips and blows out a stream of fire that brightens up the dimly lit area.*

Please don't burn down my training area, if you don't mind. xd

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*with a single fluid movement Izuna forms his fingers into a circle shape and shouts KATON he then brings his circle to his lips and blows out a stream of fire that brightens up the dimly lit area.*

Please don't burn down my training area, if you don't mind. xd

As you command boss ._.

*Stops Izuna from further continuing his Katon techniques* V_V

Izuna @_@: Tss.....

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that you have that under control let us move on to a personal favorite.

Put izuna in his coffin and i'll be taking back that heart, and all dna samples of his.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that you have that under control let us move on to a personal favorite.

Put izuna in his coffin and i'll be taking back that heart, and all dna samples of his.

Yes sir..

*I make a handseal channeling my chakra and position Izuna to walk into his coffin. The technique is dispelled and I collect the corpse and samples and give them back to you. Then the coffin goes into the ground*

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Make a kage bunshin. and have him attack me!

*grows an extra pair of arms*

*I make the tiger handseal making a shadow clone to attack you*

*He runs dashing to your left and performs a low right handed open palm thrust to your upper abdomen*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
]Rank:B
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*I make the tiger handseal making a shadow clone to attack you*

*He runs dashing to your left and performs a low right handed open palm thrust to your upper abdomen*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
]Rank:B
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
*i side step to my right extending just out your clones reach, i quickly then kick your clone in it's exposed stomach flinging him backwards.

at the same time i weave the tiger hand seal with my lower hands and clap with my original hands. Upon clapping my hands a coffin similar to the coffin you've just brought forth appears from teh ground behind where i kicked your clone too.

a series of black hands extend from it grabbing unto the clone, a larger one then shoots from it and complete engulfs it dragging it into the void. the coffin then sinks back into the ground.*

You repeat. Upon weaving the tiger seal store up as much of your chakra as you can. upon clapping your hands you will summon the hands of death to bind/paralyze your target. then drag them to nothingness.

*makes a kage bunshin*

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i side step to my right extending just out your clones reach, i quickly then kick your clone in it's exposed stomach flinging him backwards.

at the same time i weave the tiger hand seal with my lower hands and clap with my original hands. Upon clapping my hands a coffin similar to the coffin you've just brought forth appears from teh ground behind where i kicked your clone too.

a series of black hands extend from it grabbing unto the clone, a larger one then shoots from it and complete engulfs it dragging it into the void. the coffin then sinks back into the ground.*

You repeat. Upon weaving the tiger seal store up as much of your chakra as you can. upon clapping your hands you will summon the hands of death to bind/paralyze your target. then drag them to nothingness.

*makes a kage bunshin*

Im gonna need alot of chakra for this one >_<

*I channel my chakra causing an extra pair of arms to grow out and I weave the tiger handseal with them, building up a massive amount of chakra that I have still built up within my body while I concentrate on summoning the netherworld in my mind while clapping my original hands thus opening a bridge to this world from the netherworld in the ground with a coffin arising from your clone paralyzing his body and then dragging him into a dark void where he is killed and dispersed*