Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I remember that.

I think the one that I really liked was... "Night of the Living Dummy," I believe that that was the name of it. And, if I remember correctly, there were three of them with Dummies in it.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i used ot get them out the libary all the time nigth of the living dummy was cool i liked monster blood beware the snowman piano lessions can be murder one day at horror land so much more i still got them.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i used ot get them out the libary all the time nigth of the living dummy was cool i liked monster blood beware the snowman piano lessions can be murder one day at horror land so much more i still got them.
Oh, I never bought any. I didn't think they were that good frankly, they were more of a...

"Oh crap, I got detention, let me pick up this book to read so that I can pass the time"

Books for me XD.

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah i remember reading these, they were awesome back in the dayz:D
cant come up with a favourite though, dont remember what happend with any of them:D

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goosebumps was very interesting in its own unique way.
It's like R.L Stine managed to make horror books for kids xD
I used to read those very cool Goosebumps books where you can decide what choice you can make so the ending would be different, either a good one or bad.

I'd give it an 8.5/10

Nin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goosebumps Books Oh Yeah Rember Those Books And As of 2008, the series has sold over 350 million books worldwide in thirty-five languages and has been listed in many bestseller lists, including the New York Times Best Seller list for children.

GreenTea

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember them! They scared me so much!
I remember Night of the Living Dummy, Say Cheese and Die, The Scarecrow Walks At Midnight and The Blob That Ate Everyone.
I read so many of those books, but these are the only ones I can remember.