Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GOODBYE

Pain
The feel of it brings even the strongest of people to their knees in utter defeat.

Hope
The last flickering flame you don't want to burn out....you wish to take hold of It and let It light your way.

Love
The feeling of true happiness and no regrets, like you found that missing part of you, you'd never think you'd find and you hope you won't ever lose.

Death
The emptiness left inside of you...that cold sadness you don't think will go away, that sorrow in your heart that feels like its crushing you....that makes your entire world come crashing down around you.

Loss
The feeling you'll never get back, that anger that is in your heart and the sorrow that dances along side it...

Sorrow
The exact definition of what everyone feels at some point in their life...that cold bitter feeling that turns all your thoughts to dust and your heart to stone...something some people never escape.

Hate
That raging anger that made some people the way they are...It changes a person...sometimes forever.

Forgiveness
That last little spark of relief a person feels after doing something they regret,the feeling of letting go of a hate filled heart.

And finally the last Good-Bye
the words no one wants to hear
the feeling everyone wants to forget
It's what you hear in every story
at the end of every road
sometimes when you least expect It
sometimes when you most dread It
I'm sorry I had to say these words
but...I won't forget any of you.

DECEMBER NIGHTS

December evening, cold and gray,
Wherever you are, I hope you're okay,
I got your last message and it broke my heart,
One simple sentence tore me apart.

I don't understand why my chest aches,
Right now, I can't even feel the icy snowflakes,
Tears are beginning to sparkle in my eyes,
In this moment, I wonder if it was a lie.

Knees buckling beneath me, I sink to the ground,
Everything seems lifeless without you around,
Where you are, I have no clue,
All I know is that I'm sorry and I miss you.

December evening, cold and gray,
Wherever you are, I hope with all my heart and soul that you're okay
.​

Ahh feels good to write again...Thoughts everyone?

Last edited:

Seffy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh you..

Thank you, Your's was really good too!
:ghehe: it's actually ironic because I'm writing another poem, Cassi challenged me :scorps:, and it's about the tragedy of death. (sort of) So reading this inspired me and I thank you for that! :hug: It was a deep poem and you did well putting your emotions to words ;)

Revyy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:ghehe: it's actually ironic because I'm writing another poem, Cassi challenged me :scorps:, and it's about the tragedy of death. (sort of) So reading this inspired me and I thank you for that! :hug: It was a deep poem and you did well putting your emotions to words ;)

Oh Glad I could help:hug: I can't wait to read it, I love poetry. It used to be a passion of mine, I have a whole book of songs, poems, even raps. For me It's easier to write my feelings instead of talking about them.