Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm well i guess it's time for me to go....

I've been really busy lately because i've been working 2 jobs and had alot of stuff going on, so havn't had time to do everything i wanted to but now it's time for me to leave. For those of you who don't know, i'm moving to Canada to work on a ski resort for atleast a year starting tomorrow. I don't know if i'll have internet and well, if i do, i'd like to make a new start, and with a full time job and other things, i wont be coming on NB anymore. I might pop in for a visit if i have time but i doubt it, so time to say my farewells.

Over the years i've had alot of fun on Nb and met some of the most amazing people which i wish i had the pleasure of meeting in real life, maybe i still can one day but atm looks like it wont happen. I remember when i first joined NB, it was when i was looking for somewhere to read the Manga, and when i was looking i found this site with a discussion forum. Back then there were about 20k members on here and i just read the manga and kept reading through the discussions and theories people were having, there was like hardly any trolling or spam, well there was some but it was funny. Best at flaming was Flaw, even when he insulted you, you couldn't help but laugh. Anyway, after a while of just reading i wanted to join in so i signed up to join in the discussion and it was in the discussions where i spent most of my time, especially with my first NB friend, Michael92 or w.e his name is now. The amount of time we spent discussing was funny, especially after Itachi died in the manga, we argued so much and he kept saying he was alive, was good times though.

After a month or two of discussions i got into writing fanfics, and that was the next fun thing, because i loved Jiraiya and me and Michael would have fun writing out own chapters and reading each others. But then i saw the rp, was one battle and it was awesome, and i wanted to join in. As a noob, i narutally just spammed wanting to join ect, but being as kind as she was, Akiza pointed me in the right direction and helped me get started and taught me 3 elements, nin and some other stuff. But it was along the way i'd meet my oldest and closest friends. First of all was Jamal (joker/jokey/makarov), he was my first rp battle and well, i had no idea so i lost. After that i got better and would fight with him, Mugen, Mangekyou Sharingan, Kensei and a few others over and over, it was great. We kept fighting and yet i managed to beat them all the time after that i think, though Mugen says it's because i had 1 more element or something xd Best part was when i had my first element, fire and i challenged like all the sensei. Was pretty funny taking a beating over and over. Along the way i met Damian (Gats), well back then me and MS teamed up to fight him and i think we may have still lost xd

Well after being beaten over and over i made new friends, Faust, Ingy, Perry, Pesh, Hazure, Vergil, and i got drunk and wrote the pervy pirates, i re read them when sober and couldn't stop laughing. But we had some good times but like the other friends i'd met, they became innactive too, which really sucked =/ Well over time they did. After a while longer i took the sensei test and passed, then applied for my sage test and was stuck against Izuna >_< At first i wasn't bothered because my good friend jake said he used mainly water, and being a fool i thought that was an advantage. Never let him get a water source O_O He's got to be the best water user on NB if you ask me, maybe because of his customs but with just his skill he's great and he's a great guy, wish he was still around. But that got me thinking, why did he choose one element like that? There were alot more people along the way that i faught, got my ass kicked by and had a great time fighting.

Emperor - He is awesome with his zetsu when he does use it, and when you mix his sadistic ways with his favourite language sarcasm, you get a great guy, great friend and fun person to fight with. But hell, don't expect to win with them customs... and don't fight his deadpool bio O_O

Scary Yamato - He, in my opinion, is pretty much, NB's number one member for being kind and trying to help people, i've seen it in many cases. Not only that but he's an awesome wood user, and smart guy and a good friend.

Bishamonsama - I thought his skills with earth were badass enough, until he used minato with clones and his diamond staff/enma staff, that was a crazy fight vs my nagato and i wish one day to have a rematch.

Ali... - Can't remember his full old username or his new username, but he's the god of fire and sage of fire. He's always loved fire but hes a great rper and you can trust him with anything, he's like the brother i never had :(

Zenryoku/Kaito/Nivarna - Stop changing your name dammit >_< Anyway, Zen is awesome with martial arts in most forms of tai/ken and other weapon styles. And he has done so much for the rp:

• He made narutobase tai
  • Introduced Samurai to the ninja world
  • remade the entire jutsu list
  • checked thousands of customs (So have other mods)
Not only that but he's been a great friend and if you like philosophy he's the man.

Goro - OP? Yes... fun to fight? hell yes xd One of the best fights i've ever had was with Goro, and he's great with kisame. He can use multiple abilities in great ways and you can still have a great fight with him.

Hellsbadass - The man of love, need you say more? Well one word comes to mind, Rape U_U

Zanji - Another person who was famous for his element, Ice. Never really had an all out fight with him but wish i did xd

Woops, went a bit off track there, but there are so many awesome people here on base who want to have fun and have great skills but i realised something too late. Everyone goes around saying they want one of those "fun fights", do you want to know how to do that? It's no big secret. The key to having fun is making your own fun and remember what RP stands for. Rp = Role play. You play the role of a character whether it be custom or cannon, if you try and stick to that character it's sooo much more fun. That's how i had so much fun with my Natsu bio and my Jiraiya bio. That's also why the greats are so, well... great? xd If you can imagine your fight actually happening in the anime, then you know it's a good fight, and if you don't agree with something in your opponents move, ask them about it, if you have a huge problem just don't continue the fight. Who actually has fun in argueing? No one should, so why waste your time with it? Is a win THAT important? People say in the ninja world war is war so they have to win off one mistake, where is the fun in that? Remember to fight how you feel is fun and don't waste your time on something that isn't.

Anyway, i've met so many great people on here so i might aswell mention them. Why you may ask? Why not O_<

Nagato/ryoku - good loyal friend who you can really trust, gonna miss the convos with him, and i wish him the best
Axle - Quite crazy when you tell him you're leaving, it's like a crazy ex wife or something. You give him a full one piece rp for him to work on and he's still not happy, but he's a great guy xd
Leaf/nemo - Too quiet, needs to learn to smash shit up but a really nice person ^_^
Gobi - get more active and break stuff you... you... Kind guy <_<
Jinbei - Same as Gobi, strike fear into the hearts of others, i mean, i like you both but rawr!!!
Wesobi - He's from belgium, need i say more? xd Nawwww i kid i kid, i'ma miss my bro/son alot, we had some great times together, and he has all my customs and c/e and sage mode, so he should be able to kick some ass, if not, he's addopted
Pedro - I remember you when you were this big (puts hand to the top of your head), and one of my first students after my perma ban was lifted. I think i tought you gen and rain or something, you said i tought you more but i don't know what you're on about, probably talking jibberish. Good luck with everything son, even though we didn't see eye to eye lately, remember what it was like when you were a member!!!
Yard - Oh yeh, banned <_< lol funny guy. We had some awesome fights, i think i fought him 20+ times and never lost to him. It was great. Then i introduced him to WoW, poor lad :( One of my closest friends here.
Howard - Howard the huntard, welll, he's disappeared too lately, must be saving the world... of warcraft
Gaara - Sometimes i'm proud of you, others, i face desk and think you're completely retarded xd but you know this. Why am i proud? Because you learnt the true meaning of RP with your Gaara bio, even if i did have to show you the way and it made me so proud i tought you carbon. Or maybe i was drunk. The way you make me facedesk is you don't think, you go attacking a village by like licking the kage's face or something, bad gaara!!! Think before you act man, you can be better than me (not hard though)
ReXii - Fun to fight when he doesn't argue, bad habbit of his, but he does actually have some skill. If i could fight him again when he had more customs and abilities i could have a great time. You're like a younger me (rp wise) you got a cool bio but argue too much. Have an epiphany or something and it will all be good U_U Will catch you and most of the others on fb i hope
Zoro - My student, though he ditched me for like a month <_< f*ck you traiter!! Nawh.... i kid, you ish a good kid, maybe i could meet you out in canada, though i don't know how far away you are and all that crap. You passed the danzou test, now go get that bio back and kick some ass, you're OP with that <_< love yah brah
Method - Too nice, gets asked to do too much gfx work, needs a bigger drive to rape and plunder in the rp. I want to see you get all angry >_< Dunno why, would be great
Wind.. - Wher da fuk did he run off too? I like you kid.... :(
Yashin - Would of been my personal student if i wasn't leaving but i guess no time now and i have no will to come here. Bro, remember what i told you and if in doubt read through the help guides in suna.
Faust - Him and his ducks? His spam? His wit. I dunno just a great guy
Perry - I miss the days when you would spam and troll, you made a good troll/spammer, being a mod isn't your thing, now quit!!! Gonna miss you :( Wait... i think i have you on facebook :zonder:
Pesh - Pesh is pesh is pesh is pesh is... where are you pesheh? You disappeared. You made a great pervy pirate though and always listened to my problems all that time back ^_^
Ibby - You spent like 3 years innactive, then become a mod then get a little active, da fuk? And you beg like a kid when you want a custom <_< But you're not bad i guess.... though.... quit being a mod ;)
Mina - Everyone loves her and her pimping wedding to ingy was fun with me as priest, but ibby came in to steal her and i dunno, think i was drunk. Great designer though xd
Turtle (toshiro) - YOU SMELL O_<
Akisha - Pass the sensei test xd i mean.... keep the great bio and go all union raid with some hoe and become great or something ;)
Akira - great pimp, great friend, great lover O_O lolwut?
Andy - *shrugs* good priest for that time i married Nexus?
Cobalt - I like you but remember how deadly and annoying that fight was for you where every move you were defending from a kunai for one reason or another xd
Pain.. - One of my first rivals, but probably the weakest, good luck in life
Daemon - Pimping ;)
Sebby - Sebbyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! U_U
Hasashi - Made me laugh so much when you and crutch were having that compotition to see who could get the most infractions xd
Toku - You were always like my brother, and even if you are like 2078 years old, wish i got to meet you man.
Raggy bear - Not sure why but we went from hating each other to good friends, funny ey? Good luck man
Light - Getting better, has so much potential but just needs to think more and relax
Vexx - Nice friendly but shy. Hopefully she can be a great rper when she gets trained
Karin - Hoe needs to know her place

Dunno why i typed all that and sorry for the people i missed out it's just off the top of my head. Anyway another reason i'm leaving is because its hard to find any fun anymore and well all my friends are leaving or are innactive. I made new friends when i joined suna and it was great but over all, not room for me in the rp and there are alot of people that do my head in with the argueing.

Anyway, onto permissions...
I havn't had time but i started teaching House all my customs but with being so busy i didn't get to finish, and so i'd like to ask if there can be an acception made for him to have the rest? If not could someone who owns all my customs like Wesobi finish teaching them to him for me?

My custom "Black lightning armour" i can't teach as i can't use black lightning and so i pass this on to toku to use if he likes if that's possible, as he's got the 3rd raikage bio and can actually use it, but not teach it.

The people who can make variations of dragonslayer customs are:
Wesobi
Rexii
Zoro
Gaara

The people who can make variations of my other customs are anyone who has learnt them.

Also one final thing, if possible, i'd to make it so that anyone who has the toad contract can use my custom elemental toads. Because i own them, others can't make them meaning only liek 6 people can have toads with elements which i don't see as fair, so if it's possible can you allow them to use these:

1) (Kuchiyose: Hogama) - Summoning: Great Fire Toad
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: After permorming the handseals and biting there thumb, the user will slam there hand to the ground and summon the Great Fire Toad. This toad was once seen in the anime when jiraiya summoned the mouth to trap kisame and itachi saying its fire proof, though amerterasu was able to burn the mouth. This toad is the greatest fire user of all the toads at Myobokuzan and can use all fire techniques up to A rank. Being the greatest fire user means that Kogamahi has great knowledge of fire jutsu and is unafected by B ranks and below.

Note: Can only be summoned once
Note: Must hold toad contract
Note: Only one Great toad can be summoned at a time
Note: Stays on the feild for 4 turns
Note: No other summonings for 2 turns

2) (Kuchiyose: Mizugama) - Summoning: Great Water Toad
Description:After permorming the handseals and biting there thumb, the user will slam there hand to the ground and summon the Great Water Toad. This toad is the brother of the Great Fire toad that was once seen in the anime when jiraiya summoned the mouth to trap kisame and itachi saying its fire proof, though amerterasu was able to burn the mouth. This toad is the greatest water user of all the toads at Myobokuzan and can use all water techniques up to A rank. Being the greatest water user means that Kogamahi has great knowledge of water jutsu and is unafected by B ranks and below.

3) (Kuchiyose: kazegama) - Summoning: Great Wind Toad
Description: After permorming the handseals and biting there thumb, the user will slam there hand to the ground and summon the Great Wind Toad. This toad is the brother of the Great Fire toad that was once seen in the anime when jiraiya summoned the mouth to trap kisame and itachi saying its fire proof, though amerterasu was able to burn the mouth. This toad is the greatest wind user of all the toads at Myobokuzan and can use all wind techniques up to A rank. Being the greatest wind user means that Kogamahi has great knowledge of wind jutsu and is unafected by B ranks and below.

4) (Kuchiyose: Tsuchigama) - Summoning: Great Earth Toad
Description: After permorming the handseals and biting there thumb, the user will slam there hand to the ground and summon the Great Earth Toad. This toad is the brother of the Great Fire toad that was once seen in the anime when jiraiya summoned the mouth to trap kisame and itachi saying its fire proof, though amerterasu was able to burn the mouth. This toad is the greatest Earth user of all the toads at Myobokuzan and can use all Earth techniques up to A rank. Being the greatest Earth user means that Kogamahi has great knowledge of Earth jutsu and is unafected by B ranks and below.

5) (Kuchiyose: Raigama) - Summoning: Great lightning Toad
Description: After permorming the handseals and biting there thumb, the user will slam there hand to the ground and summon the Great Lightning Toad. This toad is the brother of the Great Fire toad that was once seen in the anime when jiraiya summoned the mouth to trap kisame and itachi saying its fire proof, though amerterasu was able to burn the mouth. This toad is the greatest Lightning user of all the toads at Myobokuzan and can use all lightning techniques up to A rank. Being the greatest Lightning user means that Kogamahi has great knowledge of Lightning jutsu and is unafected by B ranks and below.

Well i guess that's everything. Sorry to all those i didn't finish their training or get around to training or fighting, but shit happens. I wish everyone the best of luck and thanks to all for the great times. Sorry if i missed you out :(

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Man... I've always seen you here and there, but never got the chance to vm you :T_T:

I guess... it's good bye.
You must be registered for see images
Good luck with whatever you are doing!

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bye man :(
Even though i saw you a couple of times you were very kind with others and is very sad that people like you go and new trolls are coming :(
hope we are going to see you soon