Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awwww perrvvyyyyyyyy.

Thanks for the post. That made me laugh, smile, frown, actually enjoy reading about your adventure. Not sure if you ever will read this or any of this but we will stay in touch.
You have been a great friend and someone I really respect. Thank you for your kind words and your advice, its a shame we never got to fight to test that theory :p haha. I think If I ever got to sensei test and you took it it would have given me double incentive to beat you!
Theres not much else I can say or do but I wish you all the best, will be thinking of you and hope you have lots of fun.

[video=youtube;1QdQS1QhQA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QdQS1QhQA0[/video]

Reactions: ReXii

Kwalker394

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nooooooo not Pervy :T_T:

You will be missed Pervy wish we could have got to know each other more and talk and stuff :shy: Hope you have a great life and everything goes well ^_^

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dan, you were like the brother I never had. I'll miss seeing you on nb. You helped inspire me to RP, and were someone I could always rely on to give me an epic 50-70 page fight that were always the best I would get out of anyone. Never cared if I lost in the end because we both knew what true RP fun is, which is hard to find now. You are indeed my best friend and I hope you do well out side of nb. See you on Msn ;)

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't cried in over 4 years Dan. I start to read this thread and suddenly I cant stop crying, I know we talked earlier today but, it seems my mind hadn't registered it as an actual fact. Until now. I never thought that I would grow so attached to someone so much, that even though I haven't met them in person, the thought of them leaving is so unbearable that it is leaving me in such a state that I cant stop crying. I cant exactly remember how it is that we met or under what circumstances but it seems that 'we' started when I had my Haku bio and it just lead from there. Awhile ago you said in one of my bios that you wanted proof that I love you more the Zen, if you could see me now, you would get your proof. I remember your old catchphrase which was "CBA" (Can't be arsed). You would say that whenever I wanted to show you something that I thought was cool. But between the time I first went inactive and came back, you had changed so much. You had become a sensei, you had created the Pervy Pirates and you had lost your stupid catchphrase. You had become NB's Official Pervy Sage and I didnt know what to say.

That might have been because I didn't remember you, but you always remembered me, now matter how much time passed, you would always find me and say Hi with you new stupid obsession of using the "xd" emoticon. And it would be like we started being friends all over again. You inspired me to change my username from Failure to something that suited me better, which turned out to be Dukebox but who cares. I changed it again the my current one because you had taught me to respect myself for who I was, and not give a f*ck what others thought of me. Genryūsai is a honorific for 'Respect', you respected me and trusted me and its all thanks to you that I now respect myself so much, I used to hate myself, who I was, who I had been and especially who I was becoming. You showed me that respect, no matter how small it is, can change a persons life drastically for the better. I literally owe you my life. I know its f*cking cliché but you saved me....you may not know this, but before you helped me I was seriously depressed and I thought I was beyond help, but a combined effort of Zenny, Nagato.. and You at the centre of it all, saved me from ending my life.

There is nothing that I could do in this lifetime or the next ten that would make me even feel remotely closer to paying you back, for all you have done. I do love you Dan, more than I realised. I cant say any more, I still can't stop crying and I am surprised I wrote this much in my state. But good luck in Canada, remember to try and enjoy yourself and try to stay in contact with me.

I will never let go of ''our'' song Dan. That is a promise!

Love ya, my Pervy Pimp!

<3 <3 Genryūsai <3 <3

Last edited:

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I felt like crying whilst reading this<.<

Goodbye, Goodluck with life and Stop by sometimeU_U
Never really got that close to you but you are one of my Role models in Role play and DAMN!!! You have an amazing sense of humour>.>

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Though we are not close... considering how we like Jiraiya so much.. I wish you good luck in real life...
And again I post my best wishes here.. ^_^
Go onto the world live your dream Pervy..:hint:

Bedlington

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good bye. THank you so much for getting me hooked on Fairy Tail. I wish I could have gotten to know you better but oh well. Good luck in Canada.

Dornier

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Return Once in a while IF possible, its canada, i hope you have internet there xd ..good luck pervy...
NB Rp will be different without you :meh: