Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yea right. I guess Law was training in Zou n Wano so hard that he was almost in near death situation.
You must be registered to see images

But wait in Zou we know Law was doing sight seeing with SHs lol. In Wano he was supposed to law low.
I guess Hawkins definitely gave him the fight which awakened his DF in Wano.
Also you talk about training part. Wasn't Raid suit foreshadowed in last arc? Didn't Zoro n Luffy was shown training wit advance haki and Enma? I guess those were useless panels.
Fucking crying man Law went from losing to Dofy to hurting Emperors and tanking an attack that slumped Bound Man in one hit and buddy over here is losing his mind trying to figure out what’s going on

He just got stronger

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a plothole or inconsistency whatever u like to call just like G4 was in Dressrosa. This powerup was never mention by the said character in previous arc.

To be precise Law said "He would only use Awakening near death situation" right.

Throughout the journey he had been in multiple near death situation like;

1)Punk Hazard:
- When Vergo had upper hand

-When they were trying to escape

2)Dressrosa
-Doffy V/s Law

-Doffy V/s Law again

If he didn't used Awakening here then when did he learnt Awakening?
-> In Zou or in Wano?
Or against which opponent ?
-> Hawkins who was a punching bag in this arc.
Obviously he didn't use it on those near death situations as he didn't have the energy as it burned to much to use in a real fight, so he already exhausted to much energy to use it now he's stronger and has more energy. The answer to your dumb theory is in your own post

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto