Good Phones

Arisonius

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this is off topic of NarutoBase and anything having to do with the boards, but I hope you will respond. I live in the USA and use sprint.

My beloved HTC Pocket PC 6800 is dying and coughing its last. I need a good replacement. Any suggestions?

I like slide-out qwert keyboards and applet support. I know about the HTC Touch, the upgrade to my Mogul. Does anyone have it? Any reveiws?

Thx.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know this is off topic of NarutoBase and anything having to do with the boards, but I hope you will respond. I live in the USA and use sprint.

My beloved HTC Pocket PC 6800 is dying and coughing its last. I need a good replacement. Any suggestions?

I like slide-out qwert keyboards and applet support. I know about the HTC Touch, the upgrade to my Mogul. Does anyone have it? Any reveiws?

Thx.
well i'm a bit bias since i have ATT and a Iphone so i'd say switch and get a iphone. but i'd check cnet since they do reviews on phones. sprint isn't known yet for have good phones and good service so if possible i'd switch to verizion, att, or tmobile since they are big three.

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maby try criket or T mobile ive had both and only experinced probs with reseption(more with criket) but hay i live in the dame dessert state lol

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well im in the UK and i've got an iphone and ive also got a G1 phone (so this had a flip out keyboard) I also have a blackberry phone for work :D

ZonDer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, from personal expirience, I would not suggest iPhone at all. I'm not a MAC hater, but I had an iphone and glad that it was stolen (back in 2007 D:). Currently I have HTC MAX 4G (avaliable only for russia), but I've also used HTC Touch Pro, I would suggest either buying HTC Touch Pro or Sony Ericcson X1 XPERIA. Both are quite cool and have qwerty slide keyboard. (I think Sony Ericcson X1 is smaller than HTC Touch Pro).

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, from personal expirience, I would not suggest iPhone at all. I'm not a MAC hater, but I had an iphone and glad that it was stolen (back in 2007 D:). Currently I have HTC MAX 4G (avaliable only for russia), but I've also used HTC Touch Pro, I would suggest either buying HTC Touch Pro or Sony Ericcson X1 XPERIA. Both are quite cool and have qwerty slide keyboard. (I think Sony Ericcson X1 is smaller than HTC Touch Pro).
Ive got the iphone 3g its better than the original iphone plus ive got the G1 with t-mobile which is quite neat ;)