Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having seen your face and by the look of your eyes I can understand you having a somewhat bitter outlook of the world.

I do agree with you that evil rules the world. This reminds me of a bible story (no, i'm not religious) of Satan trying to convince Jesus to join hands by offering him all the kingdoms on earth as his own. Simply put; that implies the world is his and the more you understand the structures of our environments, the more sense that little story makes as all facets of every society on earth seem to be fundamentally corrupt.

Anywho, as a vegan I'd like to share a quote:

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Chikombo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having seen your face and by the look of your eyes I can understand you having a somewhat bitter outlook of the world.

I do agree with you that evil rules the world. This reminds me of a bible story (no, i'm not religious) of Satan trying to convince Jesus to join hands by offering him all the kingdoms on earth as his own. Simply put; that implies the world is his and the more you understand the structures of our environments, the more sense that little story makes as all facets of every society on earth seem to be fundamentally corrupt.

satan retired...some pipole outskilled him..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Bitter is an understatement, If life had an ice cream flavor it would be the one I never pick. I'm not suicidal though.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, you pretty much radiate it. Remember that the quality of your thoughts greatly influences your outlook of the world.

Maybe try a different approach