Good by naruto

sage sarutobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We are about to see the end of naruto manga very soon and this are predictions on hw it's all going to end
-The five kages will be abel to competit with madara for a very long time but he can't be sealed easily.
-Naruto and bee will defeat tobi and his parts.
-Itachi will meet with kabuto and defeat him .this will probably stop edo tensie .
-Naruto will probably meet sasuke,they will show all their arsenal
And lastly itachi finally show's up and intercept their battle and sasuke,itachi/naruto will have their time together and naruto will the ultimate jutsu talk no jutsu to end it all.

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would like to think that kishi will do some unexpected stuff instead of the kages win itachi wins saskue lwears to love and naruto gets back hiss bff other wise what the point any dumb ass can write that crap i hold kishi and well any manga writer to a higher standard why else wopuld they have there own series

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto will never end!

LOL! just kidding, yea it should be wrapping up sometime next year unless we get another plot.

For instance: Now that the shinobi world is at peace, they must again unite to face the threat of a Blonde Spiky-haired alien foe! Broly: "KAKAROOOOOOOOOT!!!"

Anyway - after the manga is over I'll watch the anime to the end and then I'm done. (By then I'll have a full-time job) :D

JirayiaRIPforever

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think it that it'll end in mutual devastation blowing up rasenshuriken and like a amaterasu covered chidori but before that, Bee, hinata,kakashi,gaara, neji,lee,shikimaru,sakura,tsunade, ,choji,kiba,tenten konohamaru (if hes part of the war)along with A, onoki and Mei will arrive right before the final attacks and yell for them to stopa nd hell look over at them thumbs up,smile as he charges towards sasuke with their most ultimate attack, and it will end in both the death of naruto and sasuke, but this will be at the end of the war, as tobi will be waiting to see what happens, upon learning its over he will head to the battleground of the two, the allied shinobi forces will all be upset and as they go to pick up naruto and give him a burial (kakashi would grab sasuke because he knows naruto would want him to be given peace too, and cause hes his student.)tobi and his 6 paths appear, shinra tensei , blasting both naruto and sasuke out of reach of the shinobi forces, he will grab their bodies and use S/T again to leave and reveal that he will can revive the kyubbi by taking sasuke's EMS, at the same time it will show the last episode being naruto waking up with Jiraiya sitting against a tree writing, The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto.

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i think it that it'll end in mutual devastation blowing up rasenshuriken and like a amaterasu covered chidori but before that, Bee, hinata,kakashi,gaara, neji,lee,shikimaru,sakura,tsunade, ,choji,kiba,tenten konohamaru (if hes part of the war)along with A, onoki and Mei will arrive right before the final attacks and yell for them to stopa nd hell look over at them thumbs up,smile as he charges towards sasuke with their most ultimate attack, and it will end in both the death of naruto and sasuke, but this will be at the end of the war, as tobi will be waiting to see what happens, upon learning its over he will head to the battleground of the two, the allied shinobi forces will all be upset and as they go to pick up naruto and give him a burial (kakashi would grab sasuke because he knows naruto would want him to be given peace too, and cause hes his student.)tobi and his 6 paths appear, shinra tensei , blasting both naruto and sasuke out of reach of the shinobi forces, he will grab their bodies and use S/T again to leave and reveal that he will can revive the kyubbi by taking sasuke's EMS, at the same time it will show the last episode being naruto waking up with Jiraiya sitting against a tree writing, The Tale Of Uzumaki Naruto.
sasuke will use izanagi and come back alive or take naruto blood when he injured him .So long live the uchiha !!!!