[CJ] Gonna give the Gobster some of my snake...

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama appears with a super secret Basilisk Arts scroll O-O

Here we go, any questions?

Bashirisuku Modo | Basilisk Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: 80 (+15 to Taijutsu)
Description: After the user summons the Basilisk Elders, the left elder bites the user with a special toxin which rapidly alters the users DNA and causes the user to go through a metamorphosis. This toxin in potent amounts would overwork the prey's body and cause them to die, but in a very small and dilute dose it can be used to enhance an organism's body but would still ultimately harm the organism. The users skin changes into Basilisk scales which makes the user impervious to Physical and Fire attacks up to A rank. The toxin greatly increases the users adrenaline production and distribution throughout the body and increases the blood flow and oxygen consumption, causing the user to gain enormous endurance and strength. The users muscles grow bigger giving massive strength (able to crush boulders) and gain speed that only MS can track (as his leg strength will greatly increase). Also the user gains unique senses, he can use his forked tongue to smell chakra [only up to mid range](like how a snake can smell if prey/predators are nearby). After four turns the right elder bites the user giving him the antidote which will reverse the changes and returns the user to his original form, but will be left extremely tired (the shifting and toxin causes bodily damage and causes the user to be unable to continue). This mode causes the elders to stay on the field until this mode finishes, then they will disappear.

-Must have signed the Basilisk Contract
-Once per battle
-Lasts four turns
-Afterwards the user collapses from physical exhaustion and is unable to continue.
-Takes 1 turn for the transformation to complete and during this turn, the user will be unable to move by himself, as he won't be able to control his body.
-This mode causes the elders to stay on the battlefield until the mode ends and during this time the user cannot summon or have any other summons on the field.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg, Hashi, I didn't think we had ever signed the same contract! I'm gonna sell the freaking signing scroll now for mucho mucho amounts of money.

Nope, no questions. o_o Seems fairly simple. Anything I should be aware of?

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, no questions. o_o Seems fairly simple. Anything I should be aware of?
It's an old CJ so it's not fully fleshed out in terms of situations so don't assume anything as it's up in the air on how parts of this mode work in certain situations. Should be fine as long as you don't stretch it too far in terms of usage. Have fun with it :)