Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gol D. Roger

You must be registered for see images
"My fortune is yours for the taking... but you'll have to find it first...I left everything I own in One Piece!"

Basic Information-
Name: Gol D. Roger
Nickname: Pirate king | Gold Roger

Clan: None

Appearance Information-

Roger's most prominent physical features were his curved black mustache, a fierce grin he almost always wore, and his intense eyes. He also had thick black hair and a short thick neck.Like many other high ranked pirates, he wore a long red captain's coat. Beneath his coat, he wore a blue shirt and had a green sash around his waist. He had a white cravat around his neck, wore dark blue pants, and he wore what appeared to be black sea boots.​

Personality Information-​
Roger is a harmonic and devoted person.Roger can be a violent, selfish, and short-tempered man when he is angered, but his actions had been pure and straight.​

Village Information-
Village of Birth:
Kirigakure
Village of Alliance: None

Rank & Chakra Information-​

Ninja Rank: Sage [By Post]
Specialty:
Fire | Water | Swords | Hidden Mist | Silent Killing

Elements
|
|
|
|
|
|

Ninjutsu
Wind |Lightning |Water |Fire |Earth|Oil|Vibration
|Ninjutsu: In training|Genjutsu: In training|Taijutsu: In training|Medical training: In training |Summoning: Crows

Background Information-​

The Birth of a Pirate King

Roger was born on the 18th of may in a Kirigakure hospital. His mother died shortly after she gave birth to Roger. He grew up alone in the hospital until he was seven but due to the war the hospital got destroyed leaving him homeless.The one day a man, woman saw him and took him into their home thus adopting him Roger was very happy and began to settle in to their home. The name of his step-parents were Marshall and Robin. Roger grew up while watching him parents and other ninja's going to mission,protecting the village and practising ninjutsu.

When Roger was eight years old and he finally joined the ninja academy. Roger passed through the ninja academy with the highest grades making him a child prodigy.Then at the graduation ceremony he invited his parents and they had a wonderful time watching their son become one of the youngest shinobi to ever pass the ninja academy.

The new ninja

As Roger was put in squad 4 the chunin exams approached and were hold in Kirigakure that year, Roger and his teammates decided to join. Their sensei accepted their idea and instructed them into a special art of Kirigakure. He teached them how to see their opponents in mist and be able to deduct their location without making a sound. Roger was not the smartest of the team, but obviously the strongest. During the writing exam he had 9 from the 10 question correct. Then, during the survival exam Roger's team had a rather easy time. They encountered many other teams which they defeated easily. They finished as 2nd. During the finals Roger had a extremely fun time,easily wiping out his opponents. Then he passed all the stages of each examination with ease and at the final showdown,he used all the techniques he learned so far impressing the judges and thus he became a chunin.

The fame and power

After becoming a Chunin,Roger became a jounin at the age of thirteen by completing his missions with very successful results.Then after getting promoted to Jounin Roger decided to try becoming part of the hunter nins for Kirigakure.So after a week or so,Roger sent in a application to join the Hunter Nins and then got accepted in as a trainee.Then after enrolling in the hunter nin academy,Roger became one of the most skilled and dangerous Hunter nins thus being sent to hunt down many deflected ninjas and enemies of the Mist.Roger's teen age life was spent in a bloody reign.His assassination skills and abilities allowed him to gain a great reputation in Kirigakure and then he even got requested to become the Mizukages personal bodyguard.

Roger's Leave

After entering his 20's Roger was considered one of Kirigakure's most strongest ninjas.He always got selected to do assassinations and S-class missions.After his twenty-fourth birthday he started get restricted in his movements,the government of Kirigakure began to fear him in-case he turns against his village thus getting watched by the hunter nins.Due to his extreme ability,he quickly found out about him getting tracked and watched.After this Roger began to get Short-tempered and then finally he hit raging point.A stormy day,he quickly performed the hidden mist technique and trapped all the hunter nins in it.The with swift and silent moves,he killed the hunter nins and then fled the village...​

To be continued...=DD​

Abilities Information-​

Roger's Katana:
Roger wears a Katana strapped on to his back. He uses this in battles.

Water Release:

After being trained by several Sempais and going through hard and different training Roger mastered Water and showed great ease on performing the techniques.After hard practice and work he managed to specialize in it and found a way to do most jutsus with only one handseal.​

Skill:​
Roger's reflexes are quite high for a normal shinobi he can now perform handsigns very fast due to his intense training with his teachers.​

Strength:

Roger's strength is one of his main ability. Due to his large size,Roger has the power to smash through rocks and stones.​

Hidden Mist abilities:

Being born and trained as a assassin in the hidden mist village,Roger was able to create the hidden mist technique with just one hand seal and while being inside it,Roger can detect the enemy with his hearing and the opponent's body shadow.​

Willpower:

Roger has a really strong willpower, meaning that in a fight, small injuries are not enough to stop him. His will to live is really great, and it has helped him many times in fights. Roger is also fearless.​

Theme Song for Roger-​

Battle Information-​

Won: Six
Lost: None

Note:Needs to be checked by Nexus, as I am medical student.
Note:I am dropping .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lucifer

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
The only slightly negative thing i have to say is
His age is 37 but he left kiri at 24 and his story is to be continued?
Did he just die for the years inbetween or are you still working on history
Its hardly a big deal but i just noticed it and wasnt sure if you have made a mistake or not?

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only slightly negative thing i have to say is
His age is 37 but he left kiri at 24 and his story is to be continued?
Did he just die for the years inbetween or are you still working on history
Its hardly a big deal but i just noticed it and wasnt sure if you have made a mistake or not?
Still working on it.To be honest,I wanted to not bother with the history but then I started to type and so there you have it. :p

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Haha well i do like the history so far
Ties in quite nicely considering kiri apparently set hunter nin on a lot of people in the narutoverse
Mainly due to the bloody mist regime i guess