Goku in base form can destroy the universe.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha, a weak post done by a weak troll. You're a mess, get a life and stop trolling by posting gibberish. My logic is accurate.
Yeah, your logic is accurate as gibberish only. You know zilch about power in fiction.

And sure troll like you is weak inside, because that you are always posting nonsense everytime you are here. Just because Im not post long zero info statement like you, that mean in your childish mind, Im weak. Looks that logic=failed like yourself.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, your logic is accurate as gibberish only. You know zilch about power in fiction.

And sure troll like you is weak inside, because that you are always posting nonsense everytime you are here. Just because Im not post long zero info statement like you, that mean in your childish mind, Im weak. Looks that logic=failed like yourself.
Again, stop copying my words you pathetic and insignificant weak troll. My logic is correct, unlike the gibberish that you state. You know nothing about true power. Your fail nonsense is on the same level as a 5 year old kid. Continue spouting weak posts.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, stop copying my words you pathetic and insignificant weak troll. My logic is correct, unlike the gibberish that you state. You know nothing about true power. Your fail nonsense is on the same level as a 5 year old kid. Continue spouting weak posts.
Please dont cried KoA, please, you are weak if you are crying. You will become as weak as your posts here. You dont know about true power as you said, OK, I want to know what is true power that you bragging off that you really know, use the example that not related to anything DB that you followed as your religion.

Post a matured answered or I will make a joke at you.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please dont cried KoA, please, you are weak if you are crying. You will become as weak as your posts here. You dont know about true power as you said, OK, I want to know what is true power that you bragging off that you really know, use the example that not related to anything DB that you followed as your religion.

Post a matured answered or I will make a joke at you.
Another weak reply, and you're trying really hard lel. Like i said, you have zero knowledge on anime and the FOAA's history, and you don't understand the true power of the series. Deal with it and move on.