Goku in base form can destroy the universe.

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blowing up a galaxy is still to much first off let's take ssj4 gogeta big bang kami

That blast would have to spread so far it have to destroy multiple planets suns blacks holes etc...
Destroying black holes?
Do you even know what a black hole is and what it's composed of?

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Dragon ball character can destroy the universe or the galaxy in one move but Goku could take out the solar system in base form but then Piccolo likely could too.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes my logic is nice, because my logic said that you just creating a fanfiction only in your entire debate in NB same as your friend Rikudakune.

Get it.
No, i'm using logic that makes me come to that conclusion. You on the other hand is just stating your opinion that has no relevance whatsoever.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, i'm using logic that makes me come to that conclusion. You on the other hand is just stating your opinion that has no relevance whatsoever.
Just your own conclusion but not actual or real fact that will be agreed by many or established party/community or even their author. You must understand the term first

OK! before you posting another non sense. I want to ask you, who is the author that created DB. You or Akira.

Is he agreed with you for what ever you had state here. If not, you just speak gibberish here.

Because what, you, most of the time here, just making an assumption much and added many thing that DB manga not even shown to do.

But for successful debate, other than fact from the manga itself, if you want to added something that not state or shown in the manga or thing that not to clear, you must first have a conformation from the said author first.

You think many here don,t watch DB. They watch it, but they followed and agree just with what manga the cannon source have shown. but you here want to jump for assumption zone not the actual zone, you now that manga like DB have many inconsistency, but it happen in cannon source. That mean what you think about A-B-C logic sometime can't being used if Toriyama create such inconsistency.

But, before you want to reply back to me. please tell me first if you had any conformation with Mr. Toriyama for what ever thing you have state here in NB.

Or else, all thing you post is just NLF. And you had nothing to proof me wrong about DB just mid-tier level.

This here on the bold is just your gibberish.

No, i'm using logic that makes me come to that conclusion

Because you logic must come from Toriyama admission first. Because in other manga/anime, some scene/panel that said they destroyed a universe or galaxies or god is being shown in form of picture or in form statement but support with the event like Kami tenchi wake up or Satan destroying Galaxies in Bastard and it is in the manga/anime itself. not outside source.

Last edited:

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just your own conclusion but not actual or real fact that will be agreed by many or established party/community or even their author. You must understand the term first

OK! before you posting another non sense. I want to ask you, who is the author that created DB. You or Akira.

Is he agreed with you for what ever you had state here. If not, you just speak gibberish here.

Because what, you, most of the time here, just making an assumption much and added many thing that DB manga not even shown to do.

But for successful debate, other than fact from the manga itself, if you want to added something that not state or shown in the manga or thing that not to clear, you must first have a conformation from the said author first.

You think many here don,t watch DB. They watch it, but they followed and agree just with what manga the cannon source have shown. but you here want to jump for assumption zone not the actual zone, you now that manga like DB have many inconsistency, but it happen in cannon source. That mean what you think about A-B-C logic sometime can't being used if Toriyama create such inconsistency.

But, before you want to reply back to me. please tell me first if you had any conformation with Mr. Toriyama for what ever thing you have state here in NB.

Or else, all thing you post is just NLF. And you had nothing to proof me wrong about DB just mid-tier level.

This here on the bold is just your gibberish.

No, i'm using logic that makes me come to that conclusion

Because you logic must come from Toriyama admission first. Because in other manga/anime, some scene/panel that said they destroyed a universe or galaxies or god is being shown in form of picture or in form statement but support with the event like Kami tenchi wake up or Satan destroying Galaxies in Bastard and it is in the manga/anime itself. not outside source.
It dosen't matter, i'm a true fan of the series and i don't care if most people disagree. Simple logic is so easy to understand yet people like you find the logic extremely difficult to take in for some bizarre reason. It's clear as daylight that the characters are not showing what their truly capable of doing so you don't need evidence, proof, or even confirmation from the author. Understand? What you're providing now is just a completely wrong opinion that has just been refuted. If any fictional character is capable of destroying a universe then that obviously makes their own verse high tier. DBZ is high tier level and by hype, the strongest verse. No, you're just providing hyperboles that other anime characters can do that because there is no proof to back up their claim. Enough of your gibberish and nonsense.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It dosen't matter, i'm a true fan of the series and i don't care if most people disagree. Simple logic is so easy to understand yet people like you find the logic extremely difficult to take in for some bizarre reason. It's clear as daylight that the characters are not showing what their truly capable of doing so you don't need evidence, proof, or even confirmation from the author. Understand? What you're providing now is just a completely wrong opinion that has just been refuted. If any fictional character is capable of destroying a universe then that obviously makes their own verse high tier. DBZ is high tier level and by hype, the strongest verse. No, you're just providing hyperboles that other anime characters can do that because there is no proof to back up their claim. Enough of your gibberish and nonsense.

No word to reply back KoA, hahaha! What a pity. That all you can post the same gibberish logic, go sleep KoA, you are drunk.

Shisho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I understand, DB verse has limited space universes. Our universe literally has unlimited space. The entire blow up the universe is impossible in an unlimited space universe.

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I understand, DB verse has limited space universes. Our universe literally has unlimited space. The entire blow up the universe is impossible in an unlimited space universe.
have you seen the new dbz battle of gods movie? there are stars beyond panned out galaxies that just proves that dbz universe is accurate, south,north,west,and east arent actually the an induvidual galaxies they are part of a region in cosmic space that distingushes all the galaxies from that area. dbz universe could have billion of galaxies and not only that they have entire megaverse of 12 other universes with different realities.