624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone play this awesome game. If so I have couple questions :

1. Leviatan axe or Blades of chaos ?

2. Norse mythology or Greek mythology ?

3. How do you like new camera style in game ?

4. What about graphics, I know its really amazing with great details but do you like this more realistic approach ?

5. Do you like some new RPG elements present in game ?

Btw I think we now have game of the year 2018.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

4. What about graphics, I know its really amazing with great details but do you like this more realistic approach ?

Dude chill
Spider man and Last of us 2 are still on the way

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take realism in high regards. I like this new style. It made me so immersed in the story that I didn't mind the lack of epic sountracks that the old titles had, not that this installment was completely devoid of soundtracks.

If you could make me not care about all the other aspects of the game, you've made a memorable game.

As for your question, the axe. It's something new and it's like I said realistic. blade of chaos's design is too anime for me. I love it but compared to the axe's design, meh.
however I'd prefer the axe in terms of moveset. I also dislike how the axe acts like the mjolnir. Like I said, realism.

Norse or Greek? As in GoW lore? It's too soon to tell. We are only on the first GoW Norse Mythology. Will wait after at least some DLCs.
Overall mythology? I'd say Norse. Greek mythology is basically just Zeus just wanted to rule to world so he can get laid. Odin is better. He wanted knowledge and that was his downfall.

camera style is better. I can see more details, although it is lacking of gore now. I wish enemies didn't disintegrate after they get dismembered.

I like the realistic approach more. It's relate-able and you can do more stuff with it. There is always room to go full god mode at any moment's notice so Kratos's previous title's movesets and the like would be more impactful and rewarding once it's pulled off (make the unrealistic stuff be like a reward)

RPG elements? like open world? yes. I can take in the atmosphere more rather than just reveal from the cutscenes.

It's only April, there are 9 more months left. I do believe that it truly is a very good contender and a high standards for everyone to top. My only concern is that it may become forgotten as it is a single player game. Although The Witcher 3 still managed to be GotY despite being in the same circumstances.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

1.Seeing as you can use both in the game. . . idk what youre asking. But like in the original they each have their uses.

2. Does it matter? We already know what kratos is gonna do. Egyptian gods are next. Then japanese gods afterwards. Amaterasu gonna catch that work gome god of war for ps6.

3.Its more personal for story but feels like a detriment for gameplay.

4. God of war always went for realism -_-

5. Ehh.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Kratos' son is.....

Loki, the God of Mischief

But Thor's Hammar is about to tank both weapons. Personally, I like Norse better than Greek. Odin and the others are total overpowered badasses when it comes to their mythology.

Ehh. They could've made Kratos look more like the actual Kratos but with a few changes. This Kratos looks like a mere Viking clone.

The graphics were good but they really had to put the "For Honor" combat system in the game.

:kk:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I liked the new setup *_*

Kratos new attitude, Atreus being cocky after knowing he is a God n even Balder n Freja looks looked nice.
The visuals we're really awesome. I liked how they incorporated some of the previous things like jamming the levers by his axe was really clever.
The only part which I was really not expecting was Atreus being Loki. It kinda make it lil creepy as Loki did a lot of mischief n basically kick started Ragnarok. But yes I m really interested how they connect it with whole Ragnarok thing in next installment

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Kratos' son is.....

Loki, the God of Mischief

But Thor's Hammar is about to tank both weapons. Personally, I like Norse better than Greek. Odin and the others are total overpowered badasses when it comes to their mythology.

Ehh. They could've made Kratos look more like the actual Kratos but with a few changes. This Kratos looks like a mere Viking clone.

The graphics were good but they really had to put the "For Honor" combat system in the game.

:kk:
for honor combat system? Where's the stamina gauge? Where's the stance based combat system? Dark souls, absolver or nioh is closer to for honor than this game -_- if anything this ia a really slow and basic bayonetta or dmc, which makes sense since all 3 are hack and slash/beat em up's.

Last edited:

markroot

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
camera style is better. I can see more details, although it is lacking of gore now. I wish enemies didn't disintegrate after they get dismembered.. You can play now