Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all the hype surrounding this game I decided not too long ago to go ahead and buy the God of War collection to test this highly praised series out. What a waste of money it was.

I honestly don't understand all the love for this series. Sure its fun, its cool, its got tons of action, but.....really? Its an extended button masher. I spent the entirety of the first two games smashing square square square throw in a triangle, hit circle when its above the guys head, rinse, repeat. For the entirety of the game. It didn't even introduce new enemies as the game went on. It just made slight variations of the same ones.

In the first one, when Kratos gets Pandora's box but then becomes speared by Ares, I was ready for the game to end. But no, instead we get sent into hell and have to fight our way out. You would think they would make some cool monsters to fight in hell, but no. Its the same enemies you faced throughout the game, but they're on fire. Not only that, but the story was boring.

I just don't understand the love for a glorified button-masher with a piss-poor story. :|

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look man, no matter how you look at it people enjoy games like that. not too scary, a bit gory and the button smashing thing is optional for the minor enemies as you can just melee them to death. I personally think that the inly thing they adde to this new one is better graphics and a wider range of enemies and bosses

Lovepotion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its deffinitely worth the money...

its like watchin a movie where u play the hero like uncharted 2,
but the plot of god of war 3 was a little lame...

Bad part.
1. god of war doesnt give u much freedom to move around, ya can only follow one path... 2. button mashing ..

goodpart
1.the action is great.. 2.fights are fun even though u are button mashing ...3.the puzzle part is fun..... 4.cutscenes are amazing. Most of them are interactive and i deffinitely recommend playin in high def.....

all in all god of war 3 is a game that u gotta have in ur collection

Last edited: