Lt Fresh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His past has already been manipulated by Madara, and it would seem that not even his fellow comrade Kakashi's words are strong enough to make Obito falter.
-I also doubt Minato can make Obito hesitate. Obito is clearly to far gone and is following his deranged view and outlook on life. The only possible way that Obito can be defeated is if Naruto some how physical over comes him or Naruto's words can pierce through Obito's tough hide.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His past has already been manipulated by Madara, and it would seem that not even his fellow comrade Kakashi's words are strong enough to make Obito falter.
-I also doubt Minato can make Obito hesitate. Obito is clearly to far gone and is following his deranged view and outlook on life. The only possible way that Obito can be defeated is if Naruto some how physical over comes him or Naruto's words can pierce through Obito's tough hide.
Nah it's gonna be Kakashi or Minato
He clearly still thinks about the two

jt1891

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it. Obito obviously still cares about Rin, Kakashi, and Minato, but the present reality means nothing to him. If he has to kill them to achieve the Infinite Tsukiyomi, it's an acceptable loss to Obito because he can simply 'resurrect' them in his new world.

Though, I think in a sense he will defeat himself. He'll likely achieve his goal and cast the Infinite Tsukiyomi, but Naruto/Sasuke will break free of it's influence because of the Nine-Tails or the Sharingan. Then while Obito's bound within his 'dream', they'll finish him off. As he dies, the illusion will fade and he'll realize the futility of his actions and have a deathbed conversion ala Darth Vader.

Or something along those lines, anyways.

Reactions: uchihajaime

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He hasnt defeated every one tho

Not Zabuza, not Deidara, not Sasori, etc
He tnjed Zabuza. He tnjed Gaara. He tnjed Pain. tnj counts as defeating them. The pattern will continue.
Though come to think it he didn't tnj/defeat Orochimaru, so he doesn't do it to every major villain. Deidara and Sasori are villains but hardly major villains.

ShadowBandit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In way I see this as correct, my predication, is in some small way or form Obito creates his perfect world. He brings Rin back to life (not really, but you know what I mean). But he realizes that the Rin he creates isn't the same as the Rin he knows. Just like the movie Inception, where the main guy was trying to create a world with his wife in it, but realized that he couldn't create everything he loved about her.

Then Obito will break down, and go more crazy because he figures out the only way to be with Rin is to die, and then Madara will take his shot.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He tnjed Zabuza. He tnjed Gaara. He tnjed Pain. tnj counts as defeating them. The pattern will continue.
Though come to think it he didn't tnj/defeat Orochimaru, so he doesn't do it to every major villain. Deidara and Sasori are villains but hardly major villains.

Deidara and Sasori are the main villans of the first saga in the series. Smh
ALL Akatsuki members are main villans.