Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried my best with it and this is what i could do (in 10 mins)
You must be registered for see images

Didn't draw it just Printed it from devianart
original

P.S Ignore the random colors at the left I did them to understand the colors better / Scanner made it look like sh*t

Comment please? :D

KAGE RYUU

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf is that haha there are only 2 thing i like the shading on the headband plate and around the colar that whit and grey section the rest look bad sorry jus my honest opinion

Xenomorphia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahaha xd Yeah I know Faber Castell's markers, they're for sh*t. Good pencils but worst markers. Try Stabilo's next time, if you use them as a layer over the coloring pencils they fade really well.

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks...unique :D And nice :D
lol nice and funny tomato naruto
Thanks and yeah he's a tomato since there is only that color for skin in 20 colors xd

wtf is that haha there are only 2 thing i like the shading on the headband plate and around the colar that whit and grey section the rest look bad sorry jus my honest opinion
Haha i agree with you it looks bad and scanner made it even worse :D actually his hair looked better but i tried shading it with another tone and it kinda sucked D:

Nice work wih a hint of funny.
Thank you :D

Awesome but face looks kinda weird. Did you try one stroke only?
I don't have any idea just got bored and wanted to fill all the space :)

Ahaha xd Yeah I know Faber Castell's markers, they're for sh*t. Good pencils but worst markers. Try Stabilo's next time, if you use them as a layer over the coloring pencils they fade really well.
Yeah gonna try and buy some new markers today but for now i think i will train my colored pencil skills a bit ;)

its stil kool!!!!!
Thanks dude ^.^