Gobi-sensei trains BluePhenix (Ninjutsu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Hi Sensei!

Ninjutsu refers to ninja art or ninja technique and consists of molding one's chakra to perform things that are normally beyond average human capacities. For example, gathering them into your feet to obtain flash speed, or gathering them into your fist like Tsunade to obtain superhuman power, or applying them to your whole body to change appearance into a object or another person.

However, it is not restricted to boosting/transforming physical abilities as you can also mold them to replicate physical objects and beings. An example of this use is shadow clone technique. And there are a lot more applications of chakra, making it almost limitless.

When you add nature transformation to ninjutsu, you usually obtain something like Water Style techniques (Suiton), Fire Style techniques (Katon), and so on.

That's about all I know.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
That's... dangerous. O_O

*follows instruction and swallow the needles into my throat... takes care of imbuing them with my chakra and keeping them in check, such that they don't hurt me (like a puppeteer use chakra strings to control the movements of objects)*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes very good. ^_^ This is mostly used for surprise attacks, -Creates a Steam dummy.- Now, lemme see how accurate you are. Simply exhale these needles aiming for the vitals points on the body, try it out on the Steam dummy over tah. o.o

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Still maintaining control over the needles using my chakra, I take aim at the dummy and exhale to release the needles at high speed... although I aimed at locations where the pressure points would be found on a human body, I miss most of them and need to retry the exercise again and again until my aim becomes better... once I get this, I start to shift locations and aim again to replicate a situation where the opponent is moving*

(Apologies if I seem to be taking some initiatives, I've been used to that way of describing what I do... I can change it if you want :p)

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it's all good, and well done.
(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.
*Hands you two Shuriken Windmills.* O_O Okay, this is not so complicated when you have learned it, put here we go. I want you to throw the first and the second a split second after the first, make sure that the second shuriken will hide in the shadow of the first and the opponent will be unaware of this. o.o Try it out. *Creates a steam dummy.*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Taking into consideration the position of the sunlight and the angle at which the opponent/dummy will see my first shuriken coming, I identify a blind spot in its shadow, which I will use to hide the second one... once this is done, I throw the first shuriken followed by the second one with a difference of a split second and successfully achieve to hide it... I then practice the move some more until i can perform it instinctively rather than having to analyze and identify the blind spot*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems good, let's continue.
(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.
Mhm... Okay lemme see... We will try to do Ninjutsu training abit diffrent. I will give you the jutsu and you analyze it and do what there stands, okay? Good. o.o

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight

Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

*Hands you a bag of sakura petals.*

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Okay ^^

*Takes the bag of sakura petals... I then run at your dummy, jumping above him so that I will land behind him... while i'm exactly above him, i use the sakura petals and rain them down on him, also imbuing them with my chakra to create a swirling movement around him, therefore blocking his vision on a 360 degree scale... once I land behind your dummy and he's blinded by the petals, i dash to shift location and throw an explosive kunai at him*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Boom and all the petals are gone and my steam clone reforms.- Very good. ^^
(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight

Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.
Heres the next. :p

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique

Damage Points:30
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
Hmm, seems simple enough :p I know, I'll make it complicated; why does it cost chakra to use kunais and explosive tags? :confused: unless you were activating it prematurely by using the snake hand seal... lol no need to answer that, who counts chakra points anyway :p

*Taking out kunais readily attached to pouches of explosive tags, I throw them towards your dummy... when the pouches explode and release the numerous explosive tags all around your dummy, I deem it the right time to throw another kunai which is in the process of igniting... when it reaches the cloud of explosive notes, it goes off and trigger them too, creating a series of explosions that engulf your dummy*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. :p

Next: (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique

Range:Short-Long
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
*Performing the ram hand seal, this helps me gather and distribute chakra adequately throughout my body and more particularly within my feet, as well as through the ground to raise earth particles (sand) all around me... the sand mask me as I dash at high speed towards another location, giving the impression that I've teleported rather than moved there... I then practice on using Body Flicker to get into close range from your dummy and connect an attack almost instantly*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goodie.
(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique

Range:Short-Long
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique

Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

BluePhenix

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
3⚔️
How is that a ninjutsu lol? xD

*Performs Hidden Mist Jutsu learned from Toku-sensei... and takes out a kunai*

*I close my eyes and open up to all my other senses... this helps me to locate your dummy and move quickly and stealthily behind it... once I'm there I stab the kunai at his neck at his jugular vein level*

Status
Not open for further replies.