[Suggestion] Give us Discord Rank Colours

Kin
3,163πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,266πŸ’΄
Thread starter #1
We should get the Discord ranking username colours on the forums also. This is not an unreasonable demand, because on Discord each rank has a separate colour. So on the forum also it should be the same. If the Discord users can get their Discord ranking here on the forums then we forum users should get the Discord rank colours on the forum also.

This will make the ranking system consistent between Discord and the Forums.

Last edited:
Kin
4,999,769πŸ’Έ
Kumi
47πŸ’΄
We are going for a clean look on the forum and having a rainbow of colored usernames is really not what we want.
Even staff members lost their sparkles and the pink color option because it was messy and distracting in the members list.

It's ok for special events and such but not a permanent thing.

Kin
3,163πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,266πŸ’΄
Thread starter #5
We are going for a clean look on the forum and having a rainbow of colored usernames is really not what we want.
Even staff members lost their sparkles and the pink color option because it was messy and distracting in the members list.

Then what about the Discord? It is messy there also.

Kin
3,163πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,266πŸ’΄
Thread starter #7

I have seen a few forums do that and thier online lists look clean. What makes an online list look messy is sparkles and animated usernames. If it is just a simple font colour it won't look messy. I think having three colours obtained through rankings would be nice.

Kin
4,999,769πŸ’Έ
Kumi
47πŸ’΄
I have seen a few forums do that and thier online lists look clean. What makes an online list look messy is sparkles and animated usernames. If it is just a simple font colour it won't look messy. I think having three colours obtained through rankings would be nice.
We will have to agree to disagree as in my opinion, a members list should only show with colored usernames members with special permissions or winners of events/contests.

You hate username changes? Is it an admin thing or a personal thing? Just curious.
I have no problem with changing usernames to begin with, I have changed my username on the forum a few times myself. But when the changes happen 3 times per day and you don't know who you are talking to unless you double check then, for me, that's an issue. Especially when it comes to people that have special permissions. But discord is another platform altogether.

Top Bottom