Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greetings U_U

As soon as I saw you I then throw 20 explosive kunai's around you then I step back and perform

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

before the kunai's land around you and then at the same time you are being sucked on the ground and then use

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

that then lands where you are being suck and burns you

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greetings U_U

As soon as I saw you I then throw 20 explosive kunai's around you then I step back and perform

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

before the kunai's land around you and then at the same time you are being sucked on the ground and then use

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

that then lands where you are being suck and burns you
As soon as you throw the kunais, Enjin sends out a blast of wind that sends the kunais back at you, and clashes with the fire tech, dispersing both jutsus.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

As we are nearing the center of the ant lion, Tsukai uses underground fish projection and submerges, taking Enjin along with him underground, we rise up just out of the ant lion, long range to you. And Enjin releases a bullet of water at you

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just some questions

Q.how can enjin send the wind jutsu's if both of you are being sucked in the antlion?

even naruto's clone can't move because of the speed of the antlion sucking

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I suppose that when the wind jutsu was carrying the kunai's when it clashed with the fire tech so they exploded with it and I dont need to mind them

I use

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

that blocks the water bullet in mid range allowing me to jump in mid air and open a scroll to summon a clone in sagemode and I release him making me go in sage mode

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

use summoning
Summoning Technique (Kuchiyose no Jutsu)
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage points: N/A
Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Gamabunta
Is the boss of the toads that are summoned. He is huge (about 100 meters high) and is summoned for battles with the biggest of enemies. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Naruto can only summon him with the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra. Without it,
Naruto can only call upon some of Gamabunta's smallest children. Gamabunta was first seen in the premiere of the series, where he and the Fourth Hokage face off against the demon fox.

Gamaken
This giant toad is one of Jiraiya's battle companions. Gamaken wields a large forked weapon and shield. Though he considers himself slow of mind, his size and power allows him to stand toe to toe with many large summons.
He was summoned by Jiraiya during his fight with Pain and seems to be wearing the same robe as Gamabunta.

Gamakichi
This toad is the personal summon of Naruto and Jiraiya, one of Gamabunta's children. He was first summoned by Naruto Uzumaki because Naruto couldn't focus his chakra during the beginning of the battle with Gaara. However, he is intelligent enough to be aware of the situation around him and realize when it's time to flee.

Shima and Fukasaku - Toad Sennins
Better known as Ma and Pa are two Toad Elders that taught Jiraiya Senjutsu in his youth.
These two toad sennin, Shima and Fukasaku, acted as advisors to the elder toad sage. They had the ability to combine with Jiraiya to enter his "Sennin" mode. This mode changed Jiraiya's form and allowed him to access natural energy. This form also allowed him to utilize Fukasaku and Shima's jutsu.

with ma & pa at my shoulders and gamabunta slashes you with a katana all of us are at his head
DUUUUUDE, I Highly doubt you can summon Ma, Pa AND Gamanbuta at the same time -_-

-Ventus-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
DUUUUUDE, I Highly doubt you can summon Ma, Pa AND Gamanbuta at the same time -_-
I pressed the submit button mistakenly..,i was previering it and ask pervy thats why i edited it ._.

As soon as you throw the kunais, Enjin sends out a blast of wind that sends the kunais back at you, and clashes with the fire tech, dispersing both jutsus.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Balls of Wind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several balls of wind. The balls are capable of cutting into an opponent's flesh.

As we are nearing the center of the ant lion, Tsukai uses underground fish projection and submerges, taking Enjin along with him underground, we rise up just out of the ant lion, long range to you. And Enjin releases a bullet of water at you

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.
I suppose that when the wind jutsu was carrying the kunai's when it clashed with the fire tech so they exploded with it and I dont need to mind them

I use

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

that blocks the water bullet in mid range allowing me to jump in mid air and open a scroll to summon a clone in sagemode and I release him making me go in sage mode

(Sennin Modo) – Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A (+ 10 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user stands still in a motionless state to gather natural chakra to then enter Sage Mode. The user can eliminate the weakness of remaining still by using a shadow clone to stand still and absorb natural chakra whilst the main body remains in combat and by dispersing the clone the user will gain the natural chakra thus entering Hermit mode. This mode causes the user to take on characteristics of a frog. Red pigments surround the eyes and their pupils take on a rectangular shape. The user also gains the ability to sense chakra and the mode increase the power of the Taijutsu by +10.
Note: Sage Mode lasts for a total of 5 turns.
Note: if user uses Frog Katas length of Sage mode is cut by two turns.

Then I rush at you in speed forming some handseals along the way