t_mala

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sobs* i cant take it anymore i need to stab something tendo can you meet me in the game room i want to play a game on tjz xbox360 with you walks to the game room picks up the game COD xd ima put you to sleep xdxd bring it on xdxd bestii akisora wanna join xdxd

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sobs* i cant take it anymore i need to stab something tendo can you meet me in the game room i want to play a game on tjz xbox360 with you walks to the game room picks up the game COD xd ima put you to sleep xdxd bring it on xdxd bestii akisora wanna join xdxd
MSN? sure ;)

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already have :|
Just got a nuke 10 minutes ago :|,my K/D has increased,it used to be 100/4567,now it is 4689/1460 lol xd
Tendo i can knock the fur of your ass any day in CoD,or are you not man enough to play games like that?

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if she dumped me... she should have said it personally in my profile... not some noob telling it to me that can't get her own GF in NB
What did you just call me?Noob?don`t make me go there Alex,do not start a war you cannot finish.
You know why i don`t get a girl friend in NB and go for just really good friends?Because unlike you i have a real life and a real girl,unlike you my friend i am not sitting behind my computer shaking my wiener like you do every single day,i see daylight,and unlike you i get up from the computer not only to shit or drink water.
My war with you ends here,because your argument is incorrect. :pwn:

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What did you just call me?Noob?don`t make me go there Alex,do not start a war you cannot finish.
You know why i don`t get a girl friend in NB and go for just really good friends?Because unlike you i have a real life and a real girl,unlike you my friend i am not sitting behind my computer shaking my wiener like you do every single day,i see daylight,and unlike you i get up from the computer not only to shit or drink water.
My war with you ends here,because your argument is incorrect. :pwn:
yeah... about that... I don't do those things in real life... ;) and for the war... you started it... I'll finish it... and you'll clean my ass in the end

RikaSatomi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...I have to say having a gf/bf on NB is kinda lame. =/ You don't actually go out on dates, hang out [in person] together, etc. So you can't call them your gf/bf.

It's about as stupid as saying getting married changes nothing and assuming you can just "break up" with the person and call it a divorce. -shakes head- stupid girl. (note: I'm referring to someone I know, not someone on NB)

Status
Not open for further replies.