[SciFi] 'Girls Last Tour' Fanfic

Kin
54💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear readers :)

I wrote a story that follows the journey of Chito and Yuuri after the ending of the manga, it's kinda my own way of coming to terms and finding closure with the ending of the manga as it left me depressed as hell. It's called "Girls Next Tour". If you are a fan of the manga/anime maybe you can find solace and closure with this story? :)

If you haven't seen the anime, it's a must-watch. Wonderful animation, wonderfully written and relatable characters, and depressing as hell.

The story takes into consideration the events that transpired from the anime, manga and the anthology comics, and it's pretty much my own interpretation of what happened after the ending, as well as some events from the past with another character that was important to the story.

"Girls Next Tour"
You must be registered for see images

Summary:
Following the day after they reached the top of the world, Chito and Yuuri are faced with a life or death decision as they decide to journey towards the center of the mysterious layer.

Genre:
Mystery / Romance / Sci-Fi / Post-Apocalypse / Post-War

You can read it at the following sites:

You can download the eBook from here:

I hope you can write your thoughts about the story, critique or feedback. I really appreciate it and it makes me beyond happy that people would like to read it.

Last edited:
Kin
54💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for reading <3
If you want the story in eBook format you can download it from here: