Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know your type, you get all cuddly with people and then bam! Next thing we all know, you're driving a windowless van out to Kansas while we're tied down in the back.
Totally. Once I met this cougar at Taco Bell, we chatted it up. I went to the bathroom, came back, took a sip of my Dr. Pepper, I was knocked out. Turns out when I woke up, I was in her half cousin's uncle's brothe's pick-up truck. We arrived in Mexico at her sister's sweet fifteen, or whatever. There was taco sauce on the cake.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just one joke too far man. One joke too far

You must be registered for see images
I have yet to even touch on the necrophiliac jokes.
Totally. Once I met this cougar at Taco Bell, we chatted it up. I went to the bathroom, came back, took a sip of my Dr. Pepper, I was knocked out. Turns out when I woke up, I was in her half cousin's uncle's brothe's pick-up truck. We arrived in Mexico at her sister's sweet fifteen, or whatever. There was taco sauce on the cake.
I have had a similar story, but it involves plenty of Five Guy french fries, the Canadian police and even Major Ford of Toronto himself.

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh... maybe you need to see a therapist. >_>
lol. I won't kill myself. Or hurt myself. Physically, anyway. I just know myself. I'm probably lying to you (and me) right now even. There is only one thing that I know I'm not lying to myself about. And that's what I will cling to for...ever I guess. You should know this actually. The only thing that I think can give me any value in this world.

It's not as bad as I make it sound. I've just always been considered arrogant/condescending/dishonest. I don't want to believe that I have changed until I see evidence of it in other people.

Last edited:

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel sorry for her. I have been through heartache recently, but no one is worth that imo. I got over it so fast, I wondered why I ever thought it was going to be painful in the beginning. I hope she finds happiness someday, and with someone who deserves her.

Status
Not open for further replies.