katsagu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, so i saw -HAN- ava and i was wondering how did he done that pixel thingy in the image that looks so cool, if anyone knows please tell me how to do that because it looks realy cool?

(I dont know if i can put hee this, but i didnt find any othe place for posting this, administrators if u find this and this is in the wrong place, pls move it to the right place)

-Han- profile-

'Zeus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, so i saw -HAN- ava and i was wondering how did he done that pixel thingy in the image that looks so cool, if anyone knows please tell me how to do that because it looks realy cool?

(I dont know if i can put hee this, but i didnt find any othe place for posting this, administrators if u find this and this is in the wrong place, pls move it to the right place)

-Han- profile-
He din't, Leafy made it.

Ask her about this, but as far as I know, its a pattern. >_>​

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He din't, Leafy made it.

Ask her about this, but as far as I know, its a pattern. >_>​
I know how to do it less i am not as arrogant to not care what i am given
it is a pattern dude u will find them on deviant art!!
in photoshop patterns.....
and leafy is the most polite gfxer here!!
i dont think it works on gimp also the name of the pattern set is i think baxxstar micro or somethin not sure if u have photoshop i can link u just VM me!!

Last edited:

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gimp

Filters --> Render --> Pattern --> Grid
Play with the settings until you get it the way you want it. You can change the alpha value of the vertical and horizontal colors as well as the intersection color, at the bottom of the dialog box.
If you want, you can duplicate the image as a new layer and apply a mask to get the gradient look.

Shuuya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gimp

Filters --> Render --> Pattern --> Grid
Play with the settings until you get it the way you want it. You can change the alpha value of the vertical and horizontal colors as well as the intersection color, at the bottom of the dialog box.
If you want, you can duplicate the image as a new layer and apply a mask to get the gradient look.
haha, thanks! real useful considering i use gimp!xd