Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Gildarts will be the one to defeat her. Why? Cana making an appearance might be foreshadowing Gildarts returning and saving them both from Brandish.

We know Gildarts is FT strongest Wizard. We've seen him in action but nothing too crazy so we have to go of some hype.

We did however see what Brandish is capable of but not 100%

So who do you think would win? Actually put some reasoning into your answer.

Laxus is King!!!

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually think it will be Lucy. As you know her celestial gear gives her the abilities of her stallar summons. She will probably invoke a Celestial King costume and pull a....Lucy like she did when she fought Mard Geer.

But I can see where you are getting this foreshadowing from and wouldn't be surprised if you are correct.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I actually think it will be Lucy. As you know her celestial gear gives her the abilities of her stallar summons. She will probably invoke a Celestial King costume and pull a....Lucy like she did when she fought Mard Geer.

But I can see where you are getting this foreshadowing from and wouldn't be surprised if you are correct.
Lucy is one of the most powerful females in the manga history. When she pulls a Lucy you know things are about to go down.

Brandish will lose to Lucy.

Badman will lose to Mira and Co.
Ajeel will lose to Erza.

The rest wasn't shown :Sparks:
Mira is a weakling. She can't even hurt a fly.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucy is one of the most powerful females in the manga history. When she pulls a Lucy you know things are about to go down.
I agree^
How come people forget that Lucy is a Taijutsu master
Those Brogue kicks=D
You must be registered for see images

And finally some sweet chin music to the Strongest guy in Fairytailverse:lmao:
as for OT they donot need Gildarts. Lucy can take care of herself but who knows Gildarts may come

Last edited:

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No..I want to see gildarts vs august (he is introduced as the one who mastered countless types of magics and is strongest of spriggans)