System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got you bro so tell me everything you know about the Hermit.
This is a special chakra, attained through meditation as it's used to summon a powerful sprit that protects the monk. This sprit is known as "Thousand-Armed Kannon". Not sure whether this chakra is connected to the "Pure land" as its been mentioned having a similar connection. I'd like to also know, if this chakra can dispel Genjutsu upon the user. This all I know.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a special chakra, attained through meditation as it's used to summon a powerful sprit that protects the monk. This sprit is known as "Thousand-Armed Kannon". Not sure whether this chakra is connected to the "Pure land" as its been mentioned having a similar connection. I'd like to also know, if this chakra can dispel Genjutsu upon the user. This all I know.
My apologies. There’s not a [Mode] prefex, so got [SM] as the closest thing to a mode. I am choosing this route of RP as a new page/ chapter for me. My old life didn’t live up to my expectations.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My apologies. There’s not a [Mode] prefex, so got [SM] as the closest thing to a mode. I am choosing this route of RP as a new page/ chapter for me. My old life didn’t live up to my expectations.
No worries.

Just copy paste the first technique and explain it to me. I'll fill in any gaps you leave behind.
Purely discussion based. If you have questions, be sure to ask them too.

PS: my country is in lock down soon, so I'll be active every day. Sorry for the delay.

Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

( Raigō: Senjusatsu ) - Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 - 50 ( -15 per turn )
Damage: 80 (100 for Multi fist)
Description: This is the ultimate technique of the Fire Temple that is taught only to its ninja monks, and requires the special Gift of the Hermit Group chakra. The technique is activated when the user takes a specific stance with their left hand making a half-ram and then extending their right hand down with his palm parallel to the ground. Once the stance is taken, the spirit of the Thousand-Armed Kannon is summoned to defend the user, or attack their enemies. The spirit is normally calm, angelic and looks peaceful. However, whenever when the Forbidden ranked version is used, the spirit turns red and transforms into a demonic-looking creature. The spirit can attack the user's target with its 1000 spirit fists, dealing massive damage at once or using each limb individually to deal single attacks of S rank strength. This technique can defend the user from virtually any A ranked and below attack and its offensive abilities are enormous. If used for melee attacks, each of its punches or kicks is equivalent to an S-Rank attack and have enormous reach, spanning up to Long range. Should the Forbidden ranked version be used, then this defense is increased to S rank and its attacking power becomes significantly increased to deal greater than Forbidden ranked power.
Note: Can only be used collectively 3 times per battle with the Forbiddened ranked version only being usable once. Should it be used, then only one other usage of this technique can be done.
Note: Should the user use the multiple fists to attack, he cannot attack in the same timeframe or at the same time.
Note: Each use lasts up to 4 turns and requires equal time before it can be reused. After ending, the user is unable to use S rank and above techniques for 2 turns.

The jutsu requires no handseals to perform, summoning the spirit by making the stance. Two sides to this jutsu are the calm spirt and the demonic-looking spirit. S-rank version is the calm type, while the demonic version is the F-rank. Both versions protect the user, just one greater than the other. There's no escaping its range as long as the user has sight of the opponent, the spirit will surely attack.

No questions.

Last edited: