Kronos

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am trying to upload a animated gif banner as my signature, but it comes up as not animated. I uploaded it to my album, but still just the picture, not the animation. I tried pasting in the gif website link, but I waited 10 minutes still nothing. But the link does NOT have a .gif in the url.

I need help uploading a gif file as my signature!

Reactions: Nara..

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Well did you make it bigger than 600*360 , cause anything bigger than that will be auto resized and the animation would stop and the first layer would be set as your Sig, if not then I don't know what the problem is :p

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you should upload your pictures here instead :

WTF is your problem, upload it there, then copy the image location, paste it in
You must be registered for see images

>_>
You must be registered for see images

Nara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"GTFO" :flaw:, now what:shrug:
He is right, upload to myobyokuzan, and that's rude man, don't tell like that to those who are helping you, man... when you upload there it will give you forum BB code(First bar), copy and paste it, all done and stop with double post

Majora

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is right, upload to myobyokuzan, and that's rude man, don't tell like that to those who are helping you, man... when you upload there it will give you forum BB code(First bar), copy and paste it, all done and stop with double post
It was partially my own fault. I forgot to pu the /NB in the adress.

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually its not his fault. On the website it says GTFO, click the link below to see what I mean.

Where as if you add NB to the end of it, it brings you to the uploader.
He probably thought Majora was trying to troll him, hence why he said that.
Note: Its neither his fault nor Majora's

Status
Not open for further replies.