Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it possible to edit a gif?
If so, I was wondering if anyone could edit the following gif.

You must be registered for see images

All I want done, is to split the gif in half horizontally so that there are two gifs. To be honest, I just want the top half of the gif (of the two little boys).

Thanksies.

(200-450 Kumi Reward, sorta urgent request)

Last edited:

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll give it a try :p , so basically you want it to look like he's taking a pic of the two boys eh ?
Not really.
The whole gif right now has two parts ("videos"), the top part of the two boys and the bottom part with the man taking a photo.

I want you to somehow cut/splice the image so that I can obtain only the top part/video (of the two boys). Because right now, the whole gif includes both the boys (top part) and the man taking the photo (bottom part). I just want the "top part".

:/
(Hopefully that made sense.)

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Not really.
The whole gif right now has two parts ("videos"), the top part of the two boys and the bottom part with the man taking a photo.

I want you to somehow cut/splice the image so that I can obtain only the top part/video (of the two boys). Because right now, the whole gif includes both the boys (top part) and the man taking the photo (bottom part). I just want the "top part".

:/
(Hopefully that made sense.)
Yup this is much easier :p , I'll do it in a sec

Alright done , this is with the same size just removed the bottom part and arranged it

Normal :

A little bit faster :

*And this one was made in a whole new layer resized to fit the GIF

Normal :

Faster :

Last edited: