Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bumi negs tbh we saw that earthbenders can overpower lavabenders if they have enough earth, i am rreffering to the scene when Bolin is fighting against like 4 earthbenders and they're beating him

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i didn't get into the legend of korra because idk just wasn't fun for me but why is bolin able to lava bend when that requires the power of fire and earth bending?

Vandenreich

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i didn't get into the legend of korra because idk just wasn't fun for me but why is bolin able to lava bend when that requires the power of fire and earth bending?
Because he unlocked the fear chakra.

OT: Ghazan can easily win if he has killing intent. They never showed death by lava in the show because it's too graphic.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bumi negs, Bumi has been shown destroying with ease and this is him joking around without killing intent. Bumi with killing intent negs, bumi without killing intent still low diffs, low-high diff at best borderline mid

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bolin already made it clear that earthbending against a lava bender is futile.

Ghazan took down the air temple casually.
Ghazan took down a mountain when serious.

Bumi's best feat is moving a house.

Gtfo. Ghazan low to no diff.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bolin already made it clear that earthbending against a lava bender is futile.

Ghazan took down the air temple casually.
Ghazan took down a mountain when serious.

Bumi's best feat is moving a house.

Gtfo. Ghazan low to no diff.
again with stupid comparison he didnt take the whole building lava just flows by itself and it took a long time. bolin has small earth rocks where as bumi throws large statues. ghazan loses

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
again with stupid comparison he didnt take the whole building lava just flows by itself and it took a long time. bolin has small earth rocks where as bumi throws large statues. ghazan loses
Took a long time? Yeah no. If it took a long time tenzin would have been able to make it out safely. Yet him mako asami and bolin only made it out by the skin of their teeth

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Took a long time? Yeah no. If it took a long time tenzin would have been able to make it out safely. Yet him mako asami and bolin only made it out by the skin of their teeth
are u stupid he cant do that in battle, tenzin was limping out of there thats a long time in battle, bumi can bend his whole city by then.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
are u stupid he cant do that in battle, tenzin was limping out of there thats a long time in battle, bumi can bend his whole city by then.
Are you stupid? If ghazan didn't meet the whole thing they wouldn't have to take the back door, and said back door root would have gotten then to safety.

Bumi can't bend a city dumbass.

U know ghazan wins. All he needs to do is turn bumi attacks to lava. Then bumi can't bend it anymore.

It's like saying bumi beats katara on a full moon at north tundra. It's not happening.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you stupid? If ghazan didn't meet the whole thing they wouldn't have to take the back door, and said back door root would have gotten then to safety.

Bumi can't bend a city dumbass.

U know ghazan wins. All he needs to do is turn bumi attacks to lava. Then bumi can't bend it anymore.

It's like saying bumi beats katara on a full moon at north tundra. It's not happening.
ghazan eventually melted it see the difference, he took forever since he basically had to wait for it to slowly flow and eventually melt the whole temple. bumi was able to bend houses and statues and change the landscape with ease and did it fast.

You must be registered for see images

feats ghazan<<< bumi. bumi can bend houses like ittle rocks when did ghazan melt anything that big in one move yes he didnt. bumi can bend a town or small city if u give him that much time. bumi bent the ozai statue which is way bigger than anything gahzan ever turned into lava that quick.

ghazan in combat isnt even that impressive he got knocked around by tenzin twice while tenzin was in 3 v1. and he has to try with aang's son bumi who is the biggest joke

it took forever to melt that much of the air temple u think he can do that while a guy throws houses and large scale statues i dont think ur that stupid.

look for feats lol u wont find any cuz ghazan takes time to melt something that big

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ghazan eventually melted it see the difference, he took forever since he basically had to wait for it to slowly flow and eventually melt the whole temple. bumi was able to bend houses and statues and change the landscape with ease and did it fast.

feats ghazan<<< bumi. bumi can bend houses like ittle rocks when did ghazan melt anything that big in one move yes he didnt. bumi can bend a town or small city if u give him that much time. bumi bent the ozai statue which is way bigger than anything gahzan ever turned into lava that quick.

ghazan in combat isnt even that impressive he got knocked around by tenzin twice while tenzin was in 3 v1. and he has to try with aang's son bumi who is the biggest joke

it took forever to melt that much of the air temple u think he can do that while a guy throws houses and large scale statues i dont think ur that stupid.

look for feats lol u wont find any cuz ghazan takes time to melt something that big

Nope gazahn 1 shotted it.
Bumi's houses get turned into lava and used against him. causally.
Bruh they weren't going for kill, idk how many times i gotta explain that to you. like bumi's weak ass had to wait until day of black sun to fight. yet you wanna put him against mountain buster gahzan?Sit down

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope gazahn 1 shotted it.
Bumi's houses get turned into lava and used against him. causally.
Bruh they weren't going for kill, idk how many times i gotta explain that to you. like bumi's weak ass had to wait until day of black sun to fight. yet you wanna put him against mountain buster gahzan?Sit down

he oneshotted it lol. what an idiot it took 15 to 20 minutes for that to happen and second.

mountain buster ghazan lol u make my day man.

oh they werent going for the kill now huh. then why did pli almost blast them when they were defenseless is that also not killing.and why did pli hit kai did she predict a sky bison would come save him. Are u some special level of retard cuz when u say they werent going to kill any of they sure sucked at it or more likely its the fact that they were absolutely went for the kill.

ghazan gets owned by tenzin and has to try against aang's son bumi what a joke and hes beating bumi the best earth bender with toph in atla haha.

thats not a feat dumbass thats the after efefcts of the lava that slowly melted the temple.

Last edited: