kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone know why when I export my design it comes out blurry? Im using gimp. It does it Everytime. Even when I change the settings.
Does it happen when you upload it on the Internet too? (I sometimes have this problem with my image viewer, images are blurry, but they are just fine once I upload them).

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you guys want to contest this month and would like to suggest a theme?
Nothing more I would like every month. It just really sucks that there are not many submissions, it's less and less motivating to submit anything.

As for the theme, colours sounds nice. I'll throw in, dunno, something like young love or glitch. Or, heck, even quarantine. Or solace, inner demon.

Reactions: Premfection

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want the theme to be "colours". An appropriate theme to lift the sombre mood that is upon us nowadays.
Last theme was a colour...

Pretty late on this but I'd love to participate in one

Theme should be spring time, or colors like Rohan suggested is good too
It was a Spring colour last time...

Nothing more I would like every month. It just really sucks that there are not many submissions, it's less and less motivating to submit anything.

As for the theme, colours sounds nice. I'll throw in, dunno, something like young love or glitch. Or, heck, even quarantine. Or solace, inner demon.
I waited two months for another entry on the colour.

I would join too tbh if there's any
New theme is up. ^^

Reactions: Hammock

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohhhh! I'm not even going to use the bad memory card this time... Instead let's see if I can come up with anything else.

film
superhero
madness
ghost story
innocence

?