Trait Points
0⚔️
alright lets move on then.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

perform it, list advantages and disadvantages to it. Questions if you have them as well.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather fuuton chakra into my hand. as i have gathered enough chakra i release the chakra and use shape manipulation to form a whirlwind from the fuuton chakra. i then use it to blast towards my target.*

+ can be used to make a fire wind combo.
- a little short on range. and as the wind is forming into your hand, the enmy can use a fire tech to make the wind burn you instead.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather fuuton chakra into my hand. as i have gathered enough chakra i release the chakra and use shape manipulation to form a whirlwind from the fuuton chakra. i then use it to blast towards my target.*

+ can be used to make a fire wind combo.
- a little short on range. and as the wind is forming into your hand, the enmy can use a fire tech to make the wind burn you instead.
Not the best jutsu to create a wind/fire combo with this. THats just my opinion and doesn't mean that you can't do it.

Also remember that this is a good attack when hitting someone with your fist. It's quick and easy and packs a punch. Thats what it's really created for, however as in our rp, a lot of people use it to move out of the way into 1 range.

moving on

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather my chakra and release it and uses shape manipulation to form a whirlwind out of it. but this time. i send more chakra into it to make a bigger version of it.*

not really sure what i did, it is the same one that you use to counter a wind tech?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather my chakra and release it and uses shape manipulation to form a whirlwind out of it. but this time. i send more chakra into it to make a bigger version of it.*

not really sure what i did, it is the same one that you use to counter a wind tech?
No, it's just a bigger version of cutting whirlwind. The wind return is a technique taht you use to return a jutsu of wind natured that are B rank and below.

Next

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Think of an extention of your hand that is made of wind chakra. That is tangable.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather massive amount of fuuton chakra into my right hand. as i have gathered enough chakra, i release it and uses shape manipulation to form the released chakra into a somewhat claw hand shape that i use as extension of my hand. i then concentrate and control the wind claw to move together with my hand*

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather massive amount of fuuton chakra into my right hand. as i have gathered enough chakra, i release it and uses shape manipulation to form the released chakra into a somewhat claw hand shape that i use as extension of my hand. i then concentrate and control the wind claw to move together with my hand*
Forgot advantages and disadvantages

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
+ this tech will be good in conjunction with a close range attack using your fist.
- if your opponent uses a fire tech and it catches your hand, you will sure burn.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty!

next!

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty!

next!

(Futon: Kazekama no Yori) - Wind Release: Wind Sickle Armor
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per turn activated)
Damage points: (40 if opponent comes into direct contact)
Description: Temari will manipulate her wind chakra and create a armor of cutting wind to spin around her body. The armor itself has the capability to deflect incoming projectiles and weapons aswell as being capable of fending off taijutsu based attacks and causing damage to enemies who come into direct contact with the wind.
Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather my fuuton chakra and release it all around me. i then use shape manipultaion on it to form an armor made of wind to spin around me.*

+ good for close combat fight against taijutsu tech
- bad against fire jutsu as it will burn you up.

*i gather my fuuton chakra into my right hand and releases it. i then use shape manipulation to have it cover my hands so i can use it to attack my opponent.*

+ this tech will be good in conjunction with a close range attack using your hand.
- if your opponent uses a fire tech and it catches your hand, you will burn.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i first gather my fuuton chakra and release it all around me. i then use shape manipultaion on it to form an armor made of wind to spin around me.*

+ good for close combat fight against taijutsu tech
- bad against fire jutsu as it will burn you up.

*i gather my fuuton chakra into my right hand and releases it. i then use shape manipulation to have it cover my hands so i can use it to attack my opponent.*

+ this tech will be good in conjunction with a close range attack using your hand.
- if your opponent uses a fire tech and it catches your hand, you will burn.
So i am noticing a common theme here in the disadvantages. Look, i know that you know the elemental disadvantages and advantages. Weakness and Strength, you probably convered most if not all of that in other trainings or even the prevous training sessinos. What I am looking for are not he obvious but something outside the box. Try to use a situation where it applies to our rp

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry bout that. the first jutsu wont be able to allow you to use projectile as well as it will deflect it. having wind circle around you will basically enclose you in. for the second i dont see so much of a disadvantage for using it.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry bout that. the first jutsu wont be able to allow you to use projectile as well as it will deflect it. having wind circle around you will basically enclose you in. for the second i dont see so much of a disadvantage for using it.
Well the disadvantages for the 2nd one is that it's basically a taijutsu move with more power behind it. I mean if you can use this in a tai fight that means normal ninjutsu is ok to use. Therefore you can conclude that someone would use nagashi on you to paralyze you. Eventhough wind > lightning, you have to think because wind only covers a portion of your hand. While nagashi when hit you can get hit from any other places.

Now this isn't my training method, and i don't really like to train this way however, since we are already on B ranks from your previous training, start thinking about things outside the box. Once we get to A ranks i am going to change back into how i train student.

Questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then lets move on.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

First one is like the previous jutsu except, it's your leg not arm

If you have a fan, it's simple, just infuse with it and use shape maniulation. Without it perform three hand seals and then breathe out of it from le mouth, shape manipulation afterwards.

WastedMonkey

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
*i first gather my chakra into my feet. i then release the gathered chakra and use shape manipulation to cover my feet in wind.*

+ good for close combat, added to a taijutsu attack.
- as the other techs as before, many other techniques can over power this as you need to get in close range to your target.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
*i first do three handseals and gathers chakra inside my mouth. i then release the chakra from my mouth and uses shape manipulation to create a small but powerful hurrican.*

+ good for keeping your target off balanced
- needs to have a fan to be much more effective asthere are other techs you can use with more effectiveness.