Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

What do you think the range of their bounties is?

If I had to guess I’d say Judge’s bounty is atleast a billion at the minimum.

• Afterall he was directly expelled by the World Government for trying to conquer the North Blue.
  • Was already a deadly warrior, then further made a name for himself as “Garuda”
  • Rules Germa
  • Perfected Lineage Factor
  • Germa is feared across the seas as ruthless mercenaries
  • They have their own comic
  • Was a colleague of Vegapunk, Ceasar, Queen
After him the next highest would be Ichiji, assuming Judge is in the 1B range, he would be 600-800M. I know Sabo is 600M but the Revolutionaries as a whole have “low” bounties but then again they can’t be compared to criminals like pirates or the evil army as they are benevolent and work in the shadows mostly (I used them as a comparison because they are another small faction rather than using pirate ranking standards as a whole in regards to bounties)

After him the rest of the siblings should follow closely behind with similar numbers. The gap being no greater than 200M from Ichiji’s.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

What do you think the range of their bounties is?

If I had to guess I’d say Judge’s bounty is atleast a billion at the minimum.

• Afterall he was directly expelled by the World Government for trying to conquer the North Blue.
  • Was already a deadly warrior, then further made a name for himself as “Garuda”
  • Rules Germa
  • Perfected Lineage Factor
  • Germa is feared across the seas as ruthless mercenaries
  • They have their own comic
  • Was a colleague of Vegapunk, Ceasar, Queen
After him the next highest would be Ichiji, assuming Judge is in the 1B range, he would be 600-800M. I know Sabo is 600M but the Revolutionaries as a whole have “low” bounties but then again they can’t be compared to criminals like pirates or the evil army as they are benevolent and work in the shadows mostly (I used them as a comparison because they are another small faction rather than using pirate ranking standards as a whole in regards to bounties)

After him the rest of the siblings should follow closely behind with similar numbers. The gap being no greater than 200M from Ichiji’s.
To have a billion bounty Judge need to be as strong as Yonko Commander lvl in strength.
It doesn't matter what sort of knowledge or threat he possesses. Even Nico Robin is one of the threat to WG but her bounty is just 130mil.
I don't see any of them crossing 500mil mark.

Reactions: Naruto D Luffy