Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey what the hell is this IZANAGI is considered a genjutsu

tobi and danzo used izanagi

Izanagi is a genjutsu that is cast on the user instead of others and is the most powerful amongst this type of genjutsu.[1] When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. It is normally only active for the briefest of moments.[2]-wiki

and by the way ao said that itachi was the only one who can use genjutsu away from the sensor coz he KNEW that itachi was alive and he KNEW that shishui was dead and not reanimated...

note: ao KNEW since it is kishimoto writting a story i think kishimoto is not aware that he put his point of view about this one. he is telling a story and not real. like in a court when you lied and just tells a story you will be exposed that your just telling BS

Last edited:

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi may b ....but we havent seen madara using genjutsu !!
Maybe because Madara knows better than to use Genjutsu against a Kage....not saying that their immune to them....but COME ON....they're the freakin Kage for christ sake....give them SOME kind of credit for being who they are...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep seeing alot of people stating that shisui is the most power genjutsu user ever which is FALSE. this is from

Shisui was noted to be one of the most talented members of his battle-excelling clan. He had earned the nickname of "Shisui of the Body Flicker", possibly implying that he had great mastery of the Body Flicker Technique. He was hailed as one of the most powerful genjutsu users of the Uchiha clan.

the word one doesnt meant the best. and KA is one bada$$ genjutsu but the 10 yr cooldown period is crazy that why I chose Itachi because he uses
Tsukuyomi.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep seeing alot of people stating that shisui is the most power genjutsu user ever which is FALSE. this is from

Shisui was noted to be one of the most talented members of his battle-excelling clan. He had earned the nickname of "Shisui of the Body Flicker", possibly implying that he had great mastery of the Body Flicker Technique. He was hailed as one of the most powerful genjutsu users of the Uchiha clan.

the word one doesnt meant the best. and KA is one bada$$ genjutsu but the 10 yr cooldown period is crazy that why I chose Itachi because he uses
Tsukuyomi.
Well said.

MasterofSenjutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give to Shisui, hands down. KA blows any other genjutsu out of the water.

And why the hell is Minato on here?! And what idiots thought it was okay to vote for him?!?!

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a toss up between Kota Amatakatsu (spelled probably wrong) and Tsukiyomi.

To be under a genjutsu and not even realize it, or to be tormented and tortured for 72 hours straight in a phantom world.

I guess Itachi because Tobi and Madara's plan revolves around a world being placed in an infinite Tsukiyomi. It's a very powerful tech.

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a toss up between Kota Amatakatsu (spelled probably wrong) and Tsukiyomi.

To be under a genjutsu and not even realize it, or to be tormented and tortured for 72 hours straight in a phantom world.

I guess Itachi because Tobi and Madara's plan revolves around a world being placed in an infinite Tsukiyomi. It's a very powerful tech.
One thing which is funny about KA is that it isn't a technique which is battle specific or even oriented. Think about it. It doesn't do damage...