Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's already clear who was the best Genjutsu user - Shisui Uchiha. Excepting Shisui, Itachi is the best.

Bee said he was the strongest Genjutsu user and not he was able to use the strongest Genjutsu. I think his strength in Genjutsus has enabled him to create the most powerful Genjutsu - Kotoamatsukami.
Bee said most powerful genjutsu user. He is a ka user and thats how i translate it. Also you cannot create ka, its an ms technique that you get. I do however believe that his ability to use ka is more effective that anybody else (danzo). Kinda like how itachi has tsukuyomi and his is the most potent, sasuke's isnt exactly up to itachi's level.

Anyway as i said even if bee said skillful, believe itachi has surpassed him

The Riddlerr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And how is Kirabi going to know of KA? Shisui used it arguably twice in his life then had a 10 year cooldown period. Kirabi didn't say he possessed the most powerful Genjutsu... He said he WAS the most powerful Genjutsu user of the Uchiha Clan.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi of course!!! Not enough is known about Shisui's overall genjutsu prowess! All we really know is that he had one genjutsu better than all the rest . . . Itach is the best seen thus far in the series :D

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling this poll serves to count Minato Fanboys... Only a fanboy would put Minato's genjutsu above the other 4... :shrug: Especially considering he has shown no skill in that what so ever... oO

Is it me, or you did that on purpose? ;)

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And how is Kirabi going to know of KA? Shisui used it arguably twice in his life then had a 10 year cooldown period. Kirabi didn't say he possessed the most powerful Genjutsu... He said he WAS the most powerful Genjutsu user of the Uchiha Clan.
You ask how does bee know of ka, we dont know how but seeing as shisui was well known it could be said that his ability was also known. Also Ao was said to have fought shisui and knew of ka thats why he was able to catch danzo out. Now Ao as i said was said to have fought shusi, yet the first person who came that came to mind (also shikakau said this) when talking about genjutsu prowess was Itachi. And i quote "Uchiha Itachi is the ONLY one who can take control of someone from outside the range of our sensors";
You must be registered for see images

Ao who has fought shisui couldve easily said shisui yet the first and only person he thought of was not shisui, but itachi

Last edited:

John Doe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SHISUI

Abilities: "He was hailed as one of the most powerful genjutsu users of the Uchiha clan."

"Kotoamatsukami is the ultimate genjutsu granted by Shisui Uchiha's Mangekyō Sharingan."

kuramaitachdara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL Itachi was the best at genjutsu even without his mankeyo. it was because he was the smartest known uchiha. at least to me xD plus he doesn't only have the wide range in powerful genjutsu, but also other powerful skills that help him apply the genjutsu. Itachi all the way, even when he uses Shisui's, why? because he has shisui's (or those found by him from mangekyo) AND his own in wide range of jutsu of different types.

Kinimaster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The objective of this thread/poll is to prove how stupid and childish Minato fans are?, because we already know that. Anyways Itachi takes this he makes the best use of Genjutsu and also have one that cant be dispelled by almost anything non Uchiha. Shisui probably have the best one, but its not that reliable, because of recharge time.

DeViliShChild

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically id say danzo.
He had one shot Izangai (and enough of them to be useful)
AND
Shisui's eye which he could use multiple times due to having the first cells in him

kuramaitachdara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically id say danzo.
He had one shot Izangai (and enough of them to be useful)
AND
Shisui's eye which he could use multiple times due to having the first cells in him
that's true but he could not do that because first would take over his body. also even with first hokage's cells regeneration time is still long. though Madara could without any problems use it multiple times (if he could)

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously, Shisui.It was stated in the manga... no arguing needed.

Btw, I'm no fan of Minato but I'm pretty sure the experiment failed from the beginning.How do you know trolls/minato haters avoided the poll ?

Last edited:

The Riddlerr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You ask how does bee know of ka, we dont know how but seeing as shisui was well known it could be said that his ability was also known. Also Ao was said to have fought shisui and knew of ka thats why he was able to catch danzo out. Now Ao as i said was said to have fought shusi, yet the first person who came that came to mind (also shikakau said this) when talking about genjutsu prowess was Itachi. And i quote "Uchiha Itachi is the ONLY one who can take control of someone from outside the range of our sensors";

Ao who has fought shisui couldve easily said shisui yet the first and only person he thought of was not shisui, but itachi

Just because Ao fought him, it doesn't mean he knew about KA... Think about the 10 year wait limit, do you really think he would have used it on that situation and better yet, if he had, do you really think Ao would have survived? -.-"

Also, the Byakugan is able to notice differences in people's Chakra and determine if they're in a Genjutsu or not... Just because Ao knew that Yagura was under a Genjutsu, it doesn't mean he knows exactly who was using the Genjutsu or what the Genjutsu was.

And Ao mentioning Itachi before Shisui just better justifies my point about people not knowing about KA, because look at the specific power of KA, and yet apparently Itachi is the only person with an ability to control people? That just means Ao has no clue about Shisui's KA.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ the op best genjutsu user is me. Reason bring I'm actually using my pretend to give a f.... Jutsu... Now that I have you caught in it I win.

Jk ill go with shusui or kuranis student who's ability brought her abilities to reality.

Saiyan Kammy

Supreme
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cpt Crunch ;) gave me the idea. Saw him post something and I giggled. This thread was born.

Who is the best at Genjutsu?​

I voted Itachi because he has the most versatile range of Genjutsu,maybe not the strongest but he's got strong ones and a lot of them.
Are you kidding me bro do you know how insanely strong itachis tsukuyomi is its virtually invincible.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because Ao fought him, it doesn't mean he knew about KA... Think about the 10 year wait limit, do you really think he would have used it on that situation and better yet, if he had, do you really think Ao would have survived? -.-"

Also, the Byakugan is able to notice differences in people's Chakra and determine if they're in a Genjutsu or not... Just because Ao knew that Yagura was under a Genjutsu, it doesn't mean he knows exactly who was using the Genjutsu or what the Genjutsu was.

And Ao mentioning Itachi before Shisui just better justifies my point about people not knowing about KA, because look at the specific power of KA, and yet apparently Itachi is the only person with an ability to control people? That just means Ao has no clue about Shisui's KA.
Ao clealry knew what he was talking about here. Its obvious he knew very well what KA is and what it can do;

Whether shisui used it on Ao, we dont know. I doubt he did but he knew exactly what ka is and what he does. For all you know its due to this that shisui was hailed as the strongest genjutsu user of the uchiha because of ka.

When it came to normal level skill in connection with genjutsu and no ms technique, both shikaku and Ao himself thought of itachi and itachi only