Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjtsu is an illusion. It affects the chakra flow in the brain. The genjutsu creates fall images which, it doesnt make any phiscal harm, but in situations when the person believes he is harmed, he will feel real pain. .-. Genjutsu users... Kurenai, Itachi, Sasuke .o.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kai, if you have a companion to use it on you, disturbance of your chakra, in case you are jinchuuriki, pain, in case you get hurt, which would 'wake' you up from the genjutsu, simple lip bite would help. ._. I cant really think of another way... perhaps, if the user whu puts you under genjutsu stops it o-o

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Kai
-Chakra disturbance
-Pain
Correct. O_O

Use your chakra to make me see the surroundings differently, e.g. What really is a tree would look like a scarecrow or whatever. o_O

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's exactly as you described yourself.
You spread your chakra through the air towards me, make it disturb the chakra flow in my brain, causing me to see the illusion you want me to see. This basically is the same for every genjutsu.

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then
*collects and releases chakra* *directs the chakra at you and then makes it disturb the chakra in your brain* *making you see teletubbies in front of you*
Did it work? :3

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O___O
Nooo! X_X The teletubbies are half rocks! D:

Try again, and state what object you change in my mind. O_O Oh, and make sure the teletubbies aren't rocks again D: <

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*collects and releases chakra* *directs the chakra at you and then makes it disturb the chakra in your brain* *making you see huge teletubbies in front of you that are stripping for you*

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O___O
*Runs away from the stripping Teletubbies* Everything except thaatt! T^T
*Creates a clone that releases me from the genjutsu* O__O Good job

Genjutsu: Kokohin (Illusion Technique: False surrounding)

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

Disrupt the chakra flow in my brain, which causes me to see you dissolving in a whirlwind of sakura petals. In-battle you can use this to run away, since the opponent thinks you just randomly vanished.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Doesn't see you anymore and has the clone release me from the genjutsu* o.o

Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou (Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape)

Chakra Cost:10
Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

Good job. O_O

Now, throw a paper bomb towards my clone, and by disrupting the chakra flow in his brain, let him think it's a servant of yours. When the paper bomb is in range, have it explode. The force will knock my clone out of the genjutsu and poof it away. D:

*Commands the clone to go stand somewhere a little away* o-o

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*thorws a kunai with a exploding tag* *sends chakra to your clones brain and makes him think its my servant* *when it goes close to the clone I make it explode*

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It isn't :|

Anyway, done this one:

Genjutsu: Kasumi (Illusion Technique: Servant)

Damage Points:20
Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.

:|

Make me see an illusion as if you have a lot of clones which are attacking me with kunai, then throw kunai yourselves from your hiding spot to match the movements of the illusion-clones. In battle, these are mostly to delay and confuse people. The first for no apparent reason in our system, the second could be useful D:

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
W/e
*sends chakra to your brain and makes you see a lot of clones throwing kunais at you* *throws a kunai at you thats aimed at your throat so if you miss it you are dead* :|

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I run up to one of the servants and kick at its head, effectively dodging the kunai too, and kick at him, which merely disturbs the vision for a moment after which the servant is restored. I then have the clone release me.*
Good job.

Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha (Illusion Technique: Mist Servant)

Description:A Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real,
the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear
the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Done. o.o

Nao, make me see a whirlwind of leaves and make the world around spin in my mind, which causes me to fall asleep. O_O (I don't see how this puts someone to sleep, it rather makes you extremely dizzy, but w/e :|)