Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yosh, the last Jutsu I learnt was this:

(Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō sakkaku) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to stike.

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I concentrate on my chakra and after that, I bring a moderate amount of the chakra from my body and then I release it into your clones mind and then I make him think that I have disappeared and loads of vines rise from the ground making him get caught in it and then I make him rise from the ground and then I create a bean pod which I am on it and then I slash your clone with a katana making him disperse*

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"well, this one is self explanatory, but here goes, you focus your chakra into my clone's mind and manipulate his eye nerves with your chakra to make him see how you dissolve into sakura petals (obviously xd); advantages and disadvantages"

*creates shadow clone*

(Genjutsu: Kahen Dizorubu) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Dissolve
Type: Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: This illusion makes the target think there being dissolved into sakura petals and renders them fast asleep bound in this illusion.

Sheldon Cooper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I start by concentrating on my chakra and then once I have done that I gather a fine amount of it and send it into your clones mind and then I manipulate his eye nerves to make him think I have dissolved into sakura petals and by seeing the beauty of this the clone falls asleep and thus leaving him free to be killed*

Advantage: Very effective move if you wanted to try a good escape or try to take out naive women. =DD

Disadvantage: Very hard to use when there are many people since it's hard to manipulate all of their eye nerves.