Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: You requested RP style training so we'll get into that a bit later. You said you haven't actually began any sort of training and I'm assuming you haven't had any real introduction into the RP beforehand so I'll start you off with the basics. Considering your relatively new training status I won't go into a great amount of detail about how I'm going to train you with a unique method since this is likely the first time you've ever RPed on the base so it'll be moot.

Before we begin RPing, I'm going to give you a small little assignment, which is basically a tedious list of words/phrases to define in order to gauge your level of knowledge in areas both canonically and with regard to the base. Since this is your first training I will also give you an introduction to the functions of the base and give you some links to read through pertaining to the RP. You'll have a bit of prep work to do but that isn't something that can't get done within a few posts. If you know what you're doing it should be a breeze, if it takes a little longer well that's the price of getting from point A to B. I strive not to produce failures within the RP, even if the people I train don't do it for long or are lackluster in their actions they will at least have a strong foundational knowledge. Anyway, without further ado we'll get started.

Define the Following (canonically)

Shinobi

Chakra

Ninshu

Ninjutsu

Taijutsu

Genjutsu

Yin-Yang

Clans

Nature & Shape Manipulation

Define the Following (Regarding RP)

Villages/Social Groups:

Ninja World:

Ninjutsu (Basic vs. Elemental)

Chakra:

Ranks (Ninja Rank & Technique Ran):

Customs (Jutsu, Elements, etc):

I hesitate to say this due to my hate of reading, but be as informative as you can. The more I'm sure you're confident in these, the less monotonous things you'll need to go through later. Also, subscribe to this training thread and make sure you keep it for future reference if ever you are questioned about the validity of your training. I also have you subscribed so I will know whenever you make a post.

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok got it, thank you for everything your doing.

Shinobi- They are the primary forces of the Naruto series, Most of them are from the series hidden village's. They can also be known as ninjas. Shinobi's can also come out out of different clans from the different hidden village's such as Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga, etc... They most likely carry out missions given to them by the kage's from the villages, for a certain pay. One of the characteristic's of the shinobi are there ability to manipulate chakra and create special attacks with them.

Chakra- Chakra is the blend of two types of energy inside a shinobi's body. The combination of physical energy and spiritual energy are what create chakra. Chakra is most likely used to carry out a shinobi's technique. It can be controlled or manipulated to create an effect that's not really possible like walking through water. A shinobi can train to raise his chakra levels but only to a certain point where then it can't go higher. The best method to creating bigger and stronger reserves of chakra are raising a shinobi's physical and mental energy which can be done with physical training and meditation and other tasks.

Ninshu- I have no idea what it is the first time I here about it. But I looked it up in the wiki and some sort of religion or sect.

Ninjutsu- Ninjutsu are special techniques carried out by shinobi's using there chakra. But unlike genjutsu the effects are real and can be fatal. They are often used by shinobi's by carrying out a certain series of hand signs but some of the ninjutsu's become like a part of the shinobi and don't carry out the hand signs like kakashi and his lighting blade. Ninjutsu is created by molding a user's chakra to take form, size and the properties of an element. That is other wise Known as Shape transformation and nature transformation. Ninjutsu can take form of 5 basic nature transformation and in addition You could blend the 5 basic nature forms of ninjutsu and create more advanced and powerful ones like Ice, sand, lava and others, which are little users of those advanced ninjutsu type.

Taijutsu- Taijutsu is shinobi style of hand to hand combat or in other words there type of martial arts. Unlike ninjutsu taijutsu doesn't require hand signs nor chakra although a user can use chakra to enhance the taijutsu's techniques. Taijutsu rely's on the user's stamina and strength there for shinobi's do a lot of physical training to up there physical attributes.

Genjutsu- Genjutsu is the the type of illusionary technique that affects a persons flow of chakra and brain, there for it affects it's 5 senses of smell, vision, touch, hearing and taste. However genjutsu can be broken stoping the affected body's flow of chakra by causing himself intense pain or through the technique of kai but there are also sharingan wielders who can see through genjutsu and break free of it using the sharingan or by one being a jinchuriki and having a good relationship with the tailed beast which in that case the tailed beast frees you of the genjutsu just like with killer b.

Yin- Yang- Don't know much about it only that yin relates to the persons spiritual energy and yang relates to physical energy and one is referred to as black and the other as white.

Clans- Clans are referred to as familys or groups that form a village's basic units, there are also special types of clans who have different types of abilities and powers such as Uchiha. Clans are most likely differenced by There Name and Symbol.

Nature Manipulation- Nature manipulation is ability to one transform a chakras nature into that of element nature, and is one of the steps to doing ninjutsu.

Shape Manipulation- It's the ability to mold chakra and give it a form, size and movement.

Village/social groups- I really have no idea exept in the RP villages you can go to war with other villages inside the RP system make tournaments spar with comrades, that's pretty much all I know

Ninja World- NW is a separate branch from the RP system that gives RPers an additional experience on NB. As described in the introduction it's far more complex then just RP in TG or BA, it unites every bit of the RP system to create a some sort of game board where you can move all over, create a group to travel over Narutoverse, it's not limited to just canon villages or organizations but you can create a custom one, and even create your own story.

Ninjutsu
-Basic- Basic ninjutsu are techniques like stealth that don't incorporate the usage of an element. If an RPer would to basic ninjutsu against elemental ninjutsu they'd be in a disadvantage cause elemental ninjutsu is more adavanced and powerful
-Elemental- Well from what I've learned so far Elemental ninjutsu is stronger than basic ninjutsu cause uses both shape and nature manipulation while basic ninjutsu uses raw chakra, an RP example could be that a wind nature rasengan would have a greater destructive force than an original rasengan cause it will have violent rotating chakra with the properties of the given element.

Chakra- I know what chakra is, but How to explain it inside the RP system I really don't know how.

Ninja Rank- Ninja rank can be used to keep a profile a person. That way when they get into training sensei's and senpai's know what and how much they can learn, and also know what jutsu ranks they can learn. The higher the ninja rank the better and more difficult moves you can learn

Technique rank- A way to establish move's or jutsus according to there grade of difficulty or power.

Customs- Something established in the RP system that has nothing to do with the original Naruto series we see, Custom is something made by someone at their own taste and like in order to be better and different inside the RP system.

- Jutsus- a custom jutsu is a move or technique created by an RPer to better there abilities and have something unique inside the RP system.
- Elements- A custom element is just like a custom jutsu not something that exists inside Narutoverse, but created by an RPer to better their abilities, become stronger inside the RP system and have something a little unique and different than others.

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok got it, thank you for everything your doing.

Shinobi- They are the primary forces of the Naruto series, Most of them are from the series hidden village's. They can also be known as ninjas. Shinobi's can also come out out of different clans from the different hidden village's such as Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga, etc... They most likely carry out missions given to them by the kage's from the villages, for a certain pay. One of the characteristic's of the shinobi are there ability to manipulate chakra and create special attacks with them.

Chakra- Chakra is the blend of two types of energy inside a shinobi's body. The combination of physical energy and spiritual energy are what create chakra. Chakra is most likely used to carry out a shinobi's technique. It can be controlled or manipulated to create an effect that's not really possible like walking through water. A shinobi can train to raise his chakra levels but only to a certain point where then it can't go higher. The best method to creating bigger and stronger reserves of chakra are raising a shinobi's physical and mental energy which can be done with physical training and meditation and other tasks.

Ninshu- I have no idea what it is the first time I here about it. But I looked it up in the wiki and some sort of religion or sect.

Ninjutsu- Ninjutsu are special techniques carried out by shinobi's using there chakra. But unlike genjutsu the effects are real and can be fatal. They are often used by shinobi's by carrying out a certain series of hand signs but some of the ninjutsu's become like a part of the shinobi and don't carry out the hand signs like kakashi and his lighting blade. Ninjutsu is created by molding a user's chakra to take form, size and the properties of an element. That is other wise Known as Shape transformation and nature transformation. Ninjutsu can take form of 5 basic nature transformation and in addition You could blend the 5 basic nature forms of ninjutsu and create more advanced and powerful ones like Ice, sand, lava and others, which are little users of those advanced ninjutsu type.

Taijutsu- Taijutsu is shinobi style of hand to hand combat or in other words there type of martial arts. Unlike ninjutsu taijutsu doesn't require hand signs nor chakra although a user can use chakra to enhance the taijutsu's techniques. Taijutsu rely's on the user's stamina and strength there for shinobi's do a lot of physical training to up there physical attributes.

Genjutsu- Genjutsu is the the type of illusionary technique that affects a persons flow of chakra and brain, there for it affects it's 5 senses of smell, vision, touch, hearing and taste. However genjutsu can be broken stoping the affected body's flow of chakra by causing himself intense pain or through the technique of kai but there are also sharingan wielders who can see through genjutsu and break free of it using the sharingan or by one being a jinchuriki and having a good relationship with the tailed beast which in that case the tailed beast frees you of the genjutsu just like with killer b.

Yin- Yang- Don't know much about it only that yin relates to the persons spiritual energy and yang relates to physical energy and one is referred to as black and the other as white.

Clans- Clans are referred to as familys or groups that form a village's basic units, there are also special types of clans who have different types of abilities and powers such as Uchiha. Clans are most likely differenced by There Name and Symbol.

Nature Manipulation- Nature manipulation is ability to one transform a chakras nature into that of element nature, and is one of the steps to doing ninjutsu.

Shape Manipulation- It's the ability to mold chakra and give it a form, size and movement.

Village/social groups- I really have no idea exept in the RP villages you can go to war with other villages inside the RP system make tournaments spar with comrades, that's pretty much all I know

Ninja World- NW is a separate branch from the RP system that gives RPers an additional experience on NB. As described in the introduction it's far more complex then just RP in TG or BA, it unites every bit of the RP system to create a some sort of game board where you can move all over, create a group to travel over Narutoverse, it's not limited to just canon villages or organizations but you can create a custom one, and even create your own story.

Ninjutsu
-Basic- Basic ninjutsu are techniques like stealth that don't incorporate the usage of an element. If an RPer would to basic ninjutsu against elemental ninjutsu they'd be in a disadvantage cause elemental ninjutsu is more adavanced and powerful
-Elemental- Well from what I've learned so far Elemental ninjutsu is stronger than basic ninjutsu cause uses both shape and nature manipulation while basic ninjutsu uses raw chakra, an RP example could be that a wind nature rasengan would have a greater destructive force than an original rasengan cause it will have violent rotating chakra with the properties of the given element.

Chakra- I know what chakra is, but How to explain it inside the RP system I really don't know how.

Ninja Rank- Ninja rank can be used to keep a profile a person. That way when they get into training sensei's and senpai's know what and how much they can learn, and also know what jutsu ranks they can learn. The higher the ninja rank the better and more difficult moves you can learn

Technique rank- A way to establish move's or jutsus according to there grade of difficulty or power.

Customs- Something established in the RP system that has nothing to do with the original Naruto series we see, Custom is something made by someone at their own taste and like in order to be better and different inside the RP system.

- Jutsus- a custom jutsu is a move or technique created by an RPer to better there abilities and have something unique inside the RP system.
- Elements- A custom element is just like a custom jutsu not something that exists inside Narutoverse, but created by an RPer to better their abilities, become stronger inside the RP system and have something a little unique and different than others.
Thought your brother would be joining us for training but not sure, since he deleted his post.

First off, Sand is not an advanced element gained by combining two or more basic elements. It's more of a pseudo element that is a result of the user manipulating naturally ocuring sand on the battle field or sand within their possession. Gaara originally used it as a trait of the Ichibi no Shukaku and continued to even after it was extracted. The previous Kazekages used the magnetism release kekkei genkai to mix metals in with the sand in order to manipulate the sand as a result. As well, some shinobi from Sunagakure have shown the ability to use sand techniques though not to the same extent as Gaara and the others

Ninshu is the parent of Ninjutsu. When Hagoromo (Sage of Six Paths) defeated his mother along with his brother, he remained on this world to spread chakra in an attempt to unify the world through this sect, Ninshu. In the beginning, before Kaguya, she was the only one to possess chakra after eating the fruit from the Shinju. Hagoromo and Hamura, her sons, were the first beings to be born with chakra already inside of them. Once Kaguya became corrupted, her two sons defeated her. Ninshu was designed afterward, which was an attempt to connect the world through chakra and have people understand each other. You know, idealistic stuff. However, it didn't turn out the way the Sage wanted and people began using chakra for selfish reasons and this is where ninjutsu came from and how it was developed. This is also how the rest of the world came to possess chakra as well as have it become the very staple of their life energy.

You explained Yin-Yang when you began to talk about the two halves of chakra. The spiritual half of your chakra is Yin and the physical half is Yang. You can think about these two entities as nature elements to an extent, these are the natures that combine together to give us non-elemental ninjutsu. In the most basic sense of understanding Yin-Yang, you mold your spiritual chakra to create the conditions of your jutsu, which would otherwise be impossible w/o chakra then you use your physical chakra to breath life into it, so to speak, and cause it to bare a physical presence in the world. Basic ninjutsu is not always < elemental ninjutsu. This rule mainly comes into play with non-elemental chakra based techniques vs. elemental chakra based techniques. When I say chakra based I mean things like the Rasengan, where the attack is a visible manifestation of chakra. Something like the Rashamon Summoning technique utilized by Orochimaru and Hashirama, this is a non-elemental ninjutsu summoning technique, however, in our RP the walls can sustain damage of equal rank from any technique despite it being non-elemental in nature. However if you were to use a Rasengan vs. an elemental rasengan in our RP, the latter would win.

Nature manipulation is not the process of turning ordinary chakra into that nature but rather using a type of chakra that is already inside you (fire, water, earth, wind, lightning) to create the physical construct of that element, i.e one of the aforementioned.

There isn't much to describe about villages and groups. We have a six village system and Akatsuki in here. We have the Five Great Nations (Konoha, Kiri, Suna, Kumo, and Iwa) and Ame (why this was added...well that's not something to talk about). Then there is the Akatsuki group which is a unique group that only allows for a fixed amount of members (I believe it's 10, however many members of Akatsuki were in canon) and they have their own perks and what not. In the Ninja World there are also Mercenary Groups you can construct and join and there is also the group of rouge ninja. The rouge ninja group is not a unified group, rather it is the designation for any member who isn't part of the village system. They are also called Missing-nin. The rules and guidelines as to what each member in these groups can do are outlined in the NW, and I'll give you links accordingly later.

For the most part you're correct about the Ninja World. The key things to understand is that, in the ninja world everything is official and this tends to make people less prone to sportsmanship (this is my own personal evaluation of the situation). What it means to be official is: unlike in the Battle Arena where you can have fights and set regulations on what can and can't be used, whether or not you can steal a bio, take eyes for Sharingan transplants for biographies, official killing, stealing objects like the Custom Seven Swords, the NW gives you no such choice. In the Ninja World you are allowed to use any and every skill you have at your disposal within the rules. If a bio is defeated, the opponent can steal it and/or do whatever he wants with it. When you die in one event you are unable to participate in that event or any other parallel events for the duration, and you can only use one bio. This is the abbreviated version, you'll be able to read more about it later. However, because the stakes are high and out of your immediate control, people tend to get more testy and easily prone sucking the fun out of it. Typically the only people having fun are the ones who are having things go well for them. In the BA you could possibly lose a fight and it wouldn't notice an effect on members nearly as much as you would if it were the same situation in the Ninja World. Belonging to a village and being involved in group chats on skype, and in the village forum, you will be able to see this quite clearly and also if you just look around about how people interact with each other. The best advice I can give to you if you're going into the NW is; prepare to be quoted. Ethically I don't quote unless absolutely necessary, but be prepared for pettiness.

In the RP system we have we have ranks which provide us with a melody of things, two of these are HP and chakra points. The former is relevant only to say that it is an outdated system. Techniques possess damage points, however, since we follow a more or less realistic battle style as opposed to what you'd find in a normal Role playing game, we don't quantify damage based on hit points. An S-rank fire technique does 80 damage, however and S-rank fire technique is powerful enough to render you to ash. if you are hit by an S-rank fire uncontested you will die. HP doesn't have a place with the exception of possibly genjutsu. Some genjutsu have damage points, though since there is no physical damage mental damage would be where you count it. However, even then some genjutsu are auto K.O or have conditions that will render an opponent dead or unconscious after a turn limit which is the same as defeating them in most cases.

chakra points, not to be confused with the tenketsu points, in the RP is the value of chakra you have at a given rank. As a Jounin you have less chakra points than I do, an official sage. Each technique has a chakra point consumption, essentially how much chakra is required for you to use the technique. Each time you successfully use a technique your chakra depletes. Before, the chakra points system was like the RP, not used, however there was no valid reason for not using it. Before, people would simply use high caliber techniques one after the other without regard. Now it's different and people need to be conscious of it. In the BA it's not a big deal, but it's a necessity for the NW. If you ever make it down to 0 chakra points, you die automatically, that's the law of the land just like in the canon. This is how chakra is relevant to our RP. The rules regarding chakra consumption in the NW and in general I will inform you on later.

There are several different types of customs: custom jutsu, elements, clans, summoning contracts, fighting styles, etc (all will be abbreviated). CE's are essentially the custom versions of advanced elements like Lava, Ice, etc. You create these once you become Kage ranked and you do so by finding some entity you think is useful and you follow the template of the CE submission thread. You submit the nature itself to get the patent and if approved, you can submit a certain amount of custom jutsu (commonly abbreviated CEJ) for that element. custom fighting styles are things like alternate versions of taijutsu or Close Quarter Combat that you can concept and submit. CSC are non-canon animals people submit for the summoning jutsu. We'll go more into that as well later.

To answer your PM, as a mod I have other obligations. Training as a sensei is below that so in regard to priorities I have to take care of the mod duties first so it some times takes me a bit to get to my students. Until recently, none of my students have received training since May. I'm becoming a bit more active now for a bit. However, a few days isn't that long usually to wait for a normal sensei to respond to training.

Any questions before we proceed?

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought your brother would be joining us for training but not sure, since he deleted his post.

First off, Sand is not an advanced element gained by combining two or more basic elements. It's more of a pseudo element that is a result of the user manipulating naturally ocuring sand on the battle field or sand within their possession. Gaara originally used it as a trait of the Ichibi no Shukaku and continued to even after it was extracted. The previous Kazekages used the magnetism release kekkei genkai to mix metals in with the sand in order to manipulate the sand as a result. As well, some shinobi from Sunagakure have shown the ability to use sand techniques though not to the same extent as Gaara and the others

Ninshu is the parent of Ninjutsu. When Hagoromo (Sage of Six Paths) defeated his mother along with his brother, he remained on this world to spread chakra in an attempt to unify the world through this sect, Ninshu. In the beginning, before Kaguya, she was the only one to possess chakra after eating the fruit from the Shinju. Hagoromo and Hamura, her sons, were the first beings to be born with chakra already inside of them. Once Kaguya became corrupted, her two sons defeated her. Ninshu was designed afterward, which was an attempt to connect the world through chakra and have people understand each other. You know, idealistic stuff. However, it didn't turn out the way the Sage wanted and people began using chakra for selfish reasons and this is where ninjutsu came from and how it was developed. This is also how the rest of the world came to possess chakra as well as have it become the very staple of their life energy.

You explained Yin-Yang when you began to talk about the two halves of chakra. The spiritual half of your chakra is Yin and the physical half is Yang. You can think about these two entities as nature elements to an extent, these are the natures that combine together to give us non-elemental ninjutsu. In the most basic sense of understanding Yin-Yang, you mold your spiritual chakra to create the conditions of your jutsu, which would otherwise be impossible w/o chakra then you use your physical chakra to breath life into it, so to speak, and cause it to bare a physical presence in the world. Basic ninjutsu is not always < elemental ninjutsu. This rule mainly comes into play with non-elemental chakra based techniques vs. elemental chakra based techniques. When I say chakra based I mean things like the Rasengan, where the attack is a visible manifestation of chakra. Something like the Rashamon Summoning technique utilized by Orochimaru and Hashirama, this is a non-elemental ninjutsu summoning technique, however, in our RP the walls can sustain damage of equal rank from any technique despite it being non-elemental in nature. However if you were to use a Rasengan vs. an elemental rasengan in our RP, the latter would win.

Nature manipulation is not the process of turning ordinary chakra into that nature but rather using a type of chakra that is already inside you (fire, water, earth, wind, lightning) to create the physical construct of that element, i.e one of the aforementioned.

There isn't much to describe about villages and groups. We have a six village system and Akatsuki in here. We have the Five Great Nations (Konoha, Kiri, Suna, Kumo, and Iwa) and Ame (why this was added...well that's not something to talk about). Then there is the Akatsuki group which is a unique group that only allows for a fixed amount of members (I believe it's 10, however many members of Akatsuki were in canon) and they have their own perks and what not. In the Ninja World there are also Mercenary Groups you can construct and join and there is also the group of rouge ninja. The rouge ninja group is not a unified group, rather it is the designation for any member who isn't part of the village system. They are also called Missing-nin. The rules and guidelines as to what each member in these groups can do are outlined in the NW, and I'll give you links accordingly later.

For the most part you're correct about the Ninja World. The key things to understand is that, in the ninja world everything is official and this tends to make people less prone to sportsmanship (this is my own personal evaluation of the situation). What it means to be official is: unlike in the Battle Arena where you can have fights and set regulations on what can and can't be used, whether or not you can steal a bio, take eyes for Sharingan transplants for biographies, official killing, stealing objects like the Custom Seven Swords, the NW gives you no such choice. In the Ninja World you are allowed to use any and every skill you have at your disposal within the rules. If a bio is defeated, the opponent can steal it and/or do whatever he wants with it. When you die in one event you are unable to participate in that event or any other parallel events for the duration, and you can only use one bio. This is the abbreviated version, you'll be able to read more about it later. However, because the stakes are high and out of your immediate control, people tend to get more testy and easily prone sucking the fun out of it. Typically the only people having fun are the ones who are having things go well for them. In the BA you could possibly lose a fight and it wouldn't notice an effect on members nearly as much as you would if it were the same situation in the Ninja World. Belonging to a village and being involved in group chats on skype, and in the village forum, you will be able to see this quite clearly and also if you just look around about how people interact with each other. The best advice I can give to you if you're going into the NW is; prepare to be quoted. Ethically I don't quote unless absolutely necessary, but be prepared for pettiness.

In the RP system we have we have ranks which provide us with a melody of things, two of these are HP and chakra points. The former is relevant only to say that it is an outdated system. Techniques possess damage points, however, since we follow a more or less realistic battle style as opposed to what you'd find in a normal Role playing game, we don't quantify damage based on hit points. An S-rank fire technique does 80 damage, however and S-rank fire technique is powerful enough to render you to ash. if you are hit by an S-rank fire uncontested you will die. HP doesn't have a place with the exception of possibly genjutsu. Some genjutsu have damage points, though since there is no physical damage mental damage would be where you count it. However, even then some genjutsu are auto K.O or have conditions that will render an opponent dead or unconscious after a turn limit which is the same as defeating them in most cases.

chakra points, not to be confused with the tenketsu points, in the RP is the value of chakra you have at a given rank. As a Jounin you have less chakra points than I do, an official sage. Each technique has a chakra point consumption, essentially how much chakra is required for you to use the technique. Each time you successfully use a technique your chakra depletes. Before, the chakra points system was like the RP, not used, however there was no valid reason for not using it. Before, people would simply use high caliber techniques one after the other without regard. Now it's different and people need to be conscious of it. In the BA it's not a big deal, but it's a necessity for the NW. If you ever make it down to 0 chakra points, you die automatically, that's the law of the land just like in the canon. This is how chakra is relevant to our RP. The rules regarding chakra consumption in the NW and in general I will inform you on later.

There are several different types of customs: custom jutsu, elements, clans, summoning contracts, fighting styles, etc (all will be abbreviated). CE's are essentially the custom versions of advanced elements like Lava, Ice, etc. You create these once you become Kage ranked and you do so by finding some entity you think is useful and you follow the template of the CE submission thread. You submit the nature itself to get the patent and if approved, you can submit a certain amount of custom jutsu (commonly abbreviated CEJ) for that element. custom fighting styles are things like alternate versions of taijutsu or Close Quarter Combat that you can concept and submit. CSC are non-canon animals people submit for the summoning jutsu. We'll go more into that as well later.

To answer your PM, as a mod I have other obligations. Training as a sensei is below that so in regard to priorities I have to take care of the mod duties first so it some times takes me a bit to get to my students. Until recently, none of my students have received training since May. I'm becoming a bit more active now for a bit. However, a few days isn't that long usually to wait for a normal sensei to respond to training.

Any questions before we proceed?
Ok thank you for the info It really helped. For the time being I have no questions, you may continue.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reading Material

This is probably the most useful guide for new RPers to learn the basic fundamentals of the Roleplay. The specific thread I want you to read first are the; Battle Ranks, Special Bio and Ability QL, Rei's R&R, Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses, Combinations, and Clashes, Ninja World Rules and look at the map which will be in that Guide under the NW section.

These are more or less the essential things. Battle ranks will give you specific info on your capabilities of learning things and chakra. Special bio rules in the event you want any sort of special bio, battle rules, interactions between ninjutsu for battles and ninja world rules. I'll test you on this stuff later so make sure you take time to read them.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, last order of business; you said you wanted RP type training so I'll ask you which bio you'd rather I use:

Regent of the Mask

-Custom Clan (Binkan)
-X Centuries Old
-cryptic, jovially sadistic, quasi-omnipotent
-Likes: speaking sarcastically, teaching, playing mind games and genjutsu, Isabella Uchiha, Galen Marek, fast learners and overall promising students
-Dislikes: Ignorant people, weak minded people, strong minded people, Isabella Uchiha (sometimes), arrogance, hypocrites, himself because he's both arrogant and hypocritical at times.

Danjou Kouga
-Uchiha
-78 Year old
-perverted, generally relaxed, wise through experience, passive aggressive.
Likes: Boobies (pref above 36C cup US measurements), beautiful young girls, Isabella Uchiha, social engineering to get said young girls, genjutsu, killing Uchiha and Senju, good students.
Dislikes: Other Uchiha (besides his sisters) and Senju, ignorant people, The ninja world, Isabella Uchiha (sometimes).

This chose which one appeals to you more.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, then. Just for the reference, the Regent of the Mask is the character in my avatar from the Ninja Gaiden series. His usual color scheme is red and gold but black and silver are an alternate attire for him so you can just go by that if you're curious to his appearance. As well, the Binkan clan is based off of Starwars Sith and Jedi so you may hear mention of the force quite a bit, you don't have to pay it to much mind.

A trail of foot prints in the muddy ground of the Rain led to a lone traditional style Japanese house at the base of a mountain. The house was abandoned but was in excellent condition. The house had the insignia of the Phantom academy within the rocks of the stone garden out front. at the edge of the steps was a lone figure glad in black, wearing a white, expressionless mask. His hood was up but he was completely drenched in the never ending rain of Ame no Kuni.

"I hate rainy places, This is one of my least favorite villages for my students to hail from...oh well." The Regent said as he walked up the front stairs of the house. He took his shoes before entering the facility. Upon entering, he undressed himself down black shinobi body suit with mesh that he wore underneath his standard attire while sealing away his wet cloths. Afterward he walked down the hallway to the door at the very end of the room where he entered a large training hall.

The training hall had an open view of the backyard and the koi pond that was nearly flooded with rain water. At the entrance of the room was a black cloak, akin to the ones worn by his fellow Jedi and Sith. He donned the cloak before taking a seat in the center of the room with his back toward the door. He began to meditate as he waited for the student.

"I wonder how much promise this one will have..."

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, then. Just for the reference, the Regent of the Mask is the character in my avatar from the Ninja Gaiden series. His usual color scheme is red and gold but black and silver are an alternate attire for him so you can just go by that if you're curious to his appearance. As well, the Binkan clan is based off of Starwars Sith and Jedi so you may hear mention of the force quite a bit, you don't have to pay it to much mind.

A trail of foot prints in the muddy ground of the Rain led to a lone traditional style Japanese house at the base of a mountain. The house was abandoned but was in excellent condition. The house had the insignia of the Phantom academy within the rocks of the stone garden out front. at the edge of the steps was a lone figure glad in black, wearing a white, expressionless mask. His hood was up but he was completely drenched in the never ending rain of Ame no Kuni.

"I hate rainy places, This is one of my least favorite villages for my students to hail from...oh well." The Regent said as he walked up the front stairs of the house. He took his shoes before entering the facility. Upon entering, he undressed himself down black shinobi body suit with mesh that he wore underneath his standard attire while sealing away his wet cloths. Afterward he walked down the hallway to the door at the very end of the room where he entered a large training hall.

The training hall had an open view of the backyard and the koi pond that was nearly flooded with rain water. At the entrance of the room was a black cloak, akin to the ones worn by his fellow Jedi and Sith. He donned the cloak before taking a seat in the center of the room with his back toward the door. He began to meditate as he waited for the student.

"I wonder how much promise this one will have..."
Running towards the abandoned house desperately looking for cover from the rain... Man this rain is nonstop and who even knows if the sensei will be there... Approaching the entrance of the house he is remarked by the beauty of the of the house... Man who ever knew an abandoned house could be this pretty. Anyway let me get inside(he says to himself while entering through the door). He enters the house looks around a couple a times and head towards the room where his training will take place, as he enters through the door he sees this mysterious man sitting down and meditating.
Hello my name is Sai and I'm to train with you master...

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Regent remained seated already thinking unfavorable thoughts about his student upon his initial introduction. He turned his head slightly, keeping the back of his hood still facing the young shinobi.

"You've tracked mud through the house and you're soaking the floor with your wet cloths," The Regent pointed out. He then pointed toward the closet toward his right which had a change of cloths and a basket. "Take your shoes off and change your cloths. In the room immediately to the right as you walk out, there will be a supplies so you can clean the mess you made in the hallway."

"While you're doing all of this, I want you to explain to me what you know what genjutsu is and tell me the most important thing you'll need in order to combat against genjutsu." The Regent instructed.

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Regent remained seated already thinking unfavorable thoughts about his student upon his initial introduction. He turned his head slightly, keeping the back of his hood still facing the young shinobi.

"You've tracked mud through the house and you're soaking the floor with your wet cloths," The Regent pointed out. He then pointed toward the closet toward his right which had a change of cloths and a basket. "Take your shoes off and change your cloths. In the room immediately to the right as you walk out, there will be a supplies so you can clean the mess you made in the hallway."

"While you're doing all of this, I want you to explain to me what you know what genjutsu is and tell me the most important thing you'll need in order to combat against genjutsu." The Regent instructed.
The student a little humiliated bows towards his sensei and asks for forgiveness... Sorry sir this will never ever happen again apologies for my rudeness... The young student starts walking towards the closet, while opening the closets door he takes off his wet shoes and puts them inside the container in the closet along with his wet clothes and changes into new dry clothes which were a little big for his size but comfortable. The student then walks towards towards the other room to gather the supplies to clean up the mess he made and starts thinking about how to respond to the question his sensei made. He picks up the supplies and starts cleaning and while cleaning he starts to answer his sensei question with the knowledge he had... Ok genjutsu are illusionary arts created by a shinobi that disrupts a persons chakra flow there for affecting his 5 senses, however the effects suffered by genjutsu aren't real. To break out of genjutsu you would need to know the kai technique or if not you could cause yourself intense pain in order to break your flow of chakra for a moment and then reestablish it's normal flow, there's also sharingan users who could see through your genjutsu and break free. In order to combat genjutsu you would need to be an experienced shinobi who can difference reality to illusion and one must be pretty good at breaking genjutsu cause there are some techniques more advanced than others... Finishing his answer and his cleaning duty the young shinobi puts away the cleaning supplies bows down in front of his sensei and says this to him... please sensei I know I might not be worthy of training with such a prestigious person like you but I want to know all I can about genjutsu how to combat it and how to cast powerful illusions in order to defeat my enemies in battle... After saying those simple yet profound words he sits next to his sensei to meditate and waits for his sensei's response.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The student a little humiliated bows towards his sensei and asks for forgiveness... Sorry sir this will never ever happen again apologies for my rudeness... The young student starts walking towards the closet, while opening the closets door he takes off his wet shoes and puts them inside the container in the closet along with his wet clothes and changes into new dry clothes which were a little big for his size but comfortable. The student then walks towards towards the other room to gather the supplies to clean up the mess he made and starts thinking about how to respond to the question his sensei made. He picks up the supplies and starts cleaning and while cleaning he starts to answer his sensei question with the knowledge he had... Ok genjutsu are illusionary arts created by a shinobi that disrupts a persons chakra flow there for affecting his 5 senses, however the effects suffered by genjutsu aren't real. To break out of genjutsu you would need to know the kai technique or if not you could cause yourself intense pain in order to break your flow of chakra for a moment and then reestablish it's normal flow, there's also sharingan users who could see through your genjutsu and break free. In order to combat genjutsu you would need to be an experienced shinobi who can difference reality to illusion and one must be pretty good at breaking genjutsu cause there are some techniques more advanced than others... Finishing his answer and his cleaning duty the young shinobi puts away the cleaning supplies bows down in front of his sensei and says this to him... please sensei I know I might not be worthy of training with such a prestigious person like you but I want to know all I can about genjutsu how to combat it and how to cast powerful illusions in order to defeat my enemies in battle... After saying those simple yet profound words he sits next to his sensei to meditate and waits for his sensei's response.
As Sai sat down beside him, the Regent placed the boy in his control with his own illusion. The moment he sat down the boy would find several white snakes appear on his body out of nowhere. the snakes wrapped themselves around Sai to constrict his movements and completely paralyze him while simultaneously squeezing the life out of him.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

"You're quite correct to assert that you need to understand the difference between illusion and reality. However, in the case where you cannot use genjutsu kai and you're not an Uchiha...well, you're in quite a bind either way then, aren't you?" The Regent made a pun as he turned his face to Sai. He still had on his white mask and his blue eyes peered through the darkness of the eye holes in his mask like an evil

The Regent put his hands together in to form the tiger hand seal "In order to perform genjutsu kai you need to form a hand seal in order to properly manipulate your chakra to properly slow your flow before re-establishing it." The Regent corrected Sai's previous statement about Kai. Kai does not work through breaking the flow but slowing your chakra and re-establishing it.

"And even if you know you're in a genjutsu like now, you can't simply will your body to move in such conditions like this. The part of your brain that understands you're in a genjutsu is different from the part of the brain that controls your senses and body and your ability to effectively utilize them properly. So if a genjutsu paralyzes you or restricts your movements to prevent you from forming a hand seal, well then I suppose that would be end game according to you."

The Regent grabbed Sai by the collar and gave him a swift punch in the stomach before throwing him across the room on his back. The resulting pain from the strike and the throw caused the snakes to vanish.

"Did that hurt?" The Regent asked.

Last edited:

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Sai sat down beside him, the Regent placed the boy in his control with his own illusion. The moment he sat down the boy would find several white snakes appear on his body out of nowhere. the snakes wrapped themselves around Sai to constrict his movements and completely paralyze him while simultaneously squeezing the life out of him.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

"You're quite correct to assert that you need to understand the difference between illusion and reality. However, in the case where you cannot use genjutsu kai and you're not an Uchiha...well, you're in quite a bind either way then, aren't you?" The Regent made a pun as he turned his face to Sai. He still had on his white mask and his blue eyes peered through the darkness of the eye holes in his mask like an evil

The Regent put his hands together in to form the tiger hand seal "In order to perform genjutsu kai you need to form a hand seal in order to properly manipulate your chakra to properly slow your flow before re-establishing it." The Regent corrected Sai's previous statement about Kai. Kai does not work through breaking the flow but slowing your chakra and re-establishing it.

"And even if you know you're in a genjutsu like now, you can't simply will your body to move in such conditions like this. The part of your brain that understands you're in a genjutsu is different from the part of the brain that controls your senses and body and your ability to effectively utilize them properly. So if a genjutsu paralyzes you or restricts your movements to prevent you from forming a hand seal, well then I suppose that would be end game according to you."

The Regent grabbed Sai by the collar and gave him a swift punch in the stomach before throwing him across the room on his back. The resulting pain from the strike and the throw caused the snakes to vanish.

"Did that hurt?" The Regent asked.
Oww! said Sai with a scared look on his face... Yes it hurt, but i'll pay that price if it's to become stronger!... Sai quickly stood up walked towards the Regent and said... I know I have a lot to learn but I know I'll make you proud in the end... Then he quickly sat down next to the Regent and began to meditate again.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Regent leaned his face on his hand, "You're a bit dense aren't you..." The Regent said. "Notice you're no longer in the genjutsu I just placed on you despite you not having used genjutsu kai. I want you to infer how that happened." He pointed with his other hand to a spot right in front of him, essentially telling the boy to sit in front of him and not beside him.

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Regent leaned his face on his hand, "You're a bit dense aren't you..." The Regent said. "Notice you're no longer in the genjutsu I just placed on you despite you not having used genjutsu kai. I want you to infer how that happened." He pointed with his other hand to a spot right in front of him, essentially telling the boy to sit in front of him and not beside him.
Sai understanding what he means with his other hand quickly gets up and sits in front of the Regent. He then starts to explain to the Regent why he was no longer under the genjutsu he had placed him on... I'm no longer under the genjutsu because you punched me in the stomach and threw across the room, that pain I felt when you did that broke the genjutsu I was placed on... Sai then stood still waiting for his master to speak.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Precisely," The Regent held up two fingers, "Genjutsu kai is but one method in which to release genjutsu. Pain is another, there are two more methods; full body surge and external chakra infusion. These methods all work by disturbing the balance of physical and spiritual energies within the body which allow for you to re-establish your chakra flow to a state of proper chakra flow." He held up two more fingers as he explained the latter two methods.

"There is also another way of breaking genjutsu, a more advanced method that a master of genjutsu can accomplish. The method I'm referring to is using genjutsu to break out of genjutsu. Since this is an advanced topic, I won't get it right now. I'd much rather you get the basics down first."

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Precisely," The Regent held up two fingers, "Genjutsu kai is but one method in which to release genjutsu. Pain is another, there are two more methods; full body surge and external chakra infusion. These methods all work by disturbing the balance of physical and spiritual energies within the body which allow for you to re-establish your chakra flow to a state of proper chakra flow." He held up two more fingers as he explained the latter two methods.

"There is also another way of breaking genjutsu, a more advanced method that a master of genjutsu can accomplish. The method I'm referring to is using genjutsu to break out of genjutsu. Since this is an advanced topic, I won't get it right now. I'd much rather you get the basics down first."
Ok I get it, so not only by using the Kai technique and causing one intense Pain os the only way yo release genjutsu but there are others more advanced.